- Java 1.6/1.7/1.8, J2EE
- IBM WebSphere/Apache Tomcat
- FileNet P8
- C#, .Net Framework 4.0,4.6
- Spring/Hibernate/Spring Boot
- IBM DB2
- SQL server 2008/2014
- HTML 5
- RESTful web services
- Angular JS/Node JS
- Soap UI
- CA SiteMinder
- Oracle 11g
- Key role in writing a scan application, that is used in all DMVs across PA State, using Spring, Hibernate (custom Confidential framework) and ImageTrust Java APIs.
- Integrated Daeja virtual (HTML5) viewer for retrieving content from FileNet P8 repository in custom web application, using servlets and JSF.
- Upgraded applications that were using Java 1.6 to Java 1.8.
- Developed RESTful web service on top of CMIS 1.1 that various Java applications use to communicate with the new FileNet P8 system.
- Worked on Junit, Log4J.
- Implemented Restful web services using spring boot.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and Spring Boot for micro - services.
- Currently working with Selenium web driver for automated web testing.
- Built mobile friendly single page web application (SPA) using AngularJS and Bootstrap. Wrote Angular controllers, services for the same.
- Developed and modified various complex stored procedures using SQL, Oracle and IBM DB2.
- Built Java application to import documents into FileNet using web services in RESTful APIs.
- Wrote a Java batch application using iText libraries for parsing, merging and splitting PDFs and PDF Forms.
- Worked on Hibernate session factory to perform CRUD (create/retrieve/update/delete) operations on individual entities.
- Worked on real-time systems, multithreading and performance tuning.
- Integrated WAS and IIS logs with Splunk for health assessment of the applications, and creating alerts for critical errors.
- Experienced in various source control repositories like RTC, TFS, Git, ClearCase and CI/CD tools like Jenkins, SonarQube.
- Developed a custom application to help document migration from Panagon CS repositories to P8 CE repositories, using the FileNet Java APIs.
- Participated in design and development of User Interface using JSP and Java Script.
Environment: FileNet P8 5.2.1, IBM Content Navigator 2.0.3/3.0.0, IBM CMIS 1.0, IBM WebSphere 7.0/8.5.5/9.0, Daeja ViewONE, Java 6, Java 8, J2ee, Spring Boot 1.3.2, Micro services, C#, Classic ASP, SQL 2008, Oracle 10g/11g, IBM DB2, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Apache Tomcat 7.0.
- Involved in gathering requirements, analyze and preparing high-level and detailed design specification documents using Ford's Solution Delivery Methodology (SDM) process.
- Involved in developing technical specification documents and UML diagrams using UML.
- Involved in design and development of MP&L application as per MVC & Struts Frame Work.
- Involved in design, development and deployment of application using Java, Servlets, Web Sphere Application Server 5.0, XML, XSL, DOM, and XML Schema.
- Involved in developing presentation tier using HTML, JSP, Java Script and Struts.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using the ORM framework and Hibernate.
- Involved in design and implementation of business logic modules using SOAP, Web Services and Spring Framework.
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored procedures using SQL.
- Involved in developing unit, system and integration test cases in conformance with Ford's Solution Delivery Methodology (SDM) process.
- Developed a web-based Metrics Dashboard application to manage metrics for different applications.