- Having 8+ years of expert IT involvement in planning and creating Web based and Enterprise applications utilizing OOA, OOD, OOPS and JAVA/J2EE innovations in Telecom, Financial, Insurance and Digital areas.
- Experienced in all periods of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) including Analysis, Design and Development, Debugging, Support, Integration, Maintenance and Enhancements of Java/J2EE Applications.
- Experience in working in conditions utilizing Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall improvement philosophies.
- Involvement in applying best practice Design Patterns and Strategies to enormous business applications to diminish tight coupling, enhance execution, and lessen bolster/extensibility perils.
- Designed and created business applications utilizing JSP, Servlet, EJB, JSF, JMS, JDBC, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, SOAP and RESTful administrations.
- Worked broadly in Model View Controller (MVC) design for web development utilizing JSF, Struts and Spring MVC, JSP, JavaBeans and Servlets.
- Experience in Core Java ideas like Collection Framework, Multi - threading, Generics, Serialization and Externalization.
- Mastery in outlining servers like JBoss, Web Sphere Application Server, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat on entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Encounter using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Criteria API and Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Enough Knowledge of Data Access Object (DAO) case to display a reflection layer between the Business reason level (Business address) and the Persistent stockpiling level (data source) .
- Hands on contribution with Spring, Struts, Hibernate and JPA structures.
- Skill in cognizance and modifying focus and J2EE arrangement plans like Singleton , MVC , Session outside , Data Access Object , Business Delegate , Factory etc.
- Hands on enough experience in developing building tools like Maven , Gradle.
- Experience in making SOAP based Web Services using Apache CXF, JAX-WS and RESTful organizations like JAX-RS.
- Enough measure of involvement in J2EE Testing in creating experiments with JUnit for Unit testing, and logging utilizing Log4j.
- Experience in making and solid perception of Micro Services Architecture.
- Experience in working with IDE tools like Eclipse, STS, NetBeans, IntelliJ.
- Taken a shot at SQL/No SQL databases systems like Sybase, Cassandra, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, ca, DB2 using mechanical assemblies like SQL Navigator, Toad for performing SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Proficient in composing and taking care of SQL Queries , PL/SQL , Stored Procedures and Triggers .
- Hands on Experience in UNIX, Linux commands and Deployment of Applications in Server and ability to work effectively on Windows platforms .
- Involvement in Cloud Environment using Amazon Web Services (AWS) .
- Planned, designed and sent Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a substantial number of uses using the Amazon cloud arrangement.
- Overseen Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 basin, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elastic Search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Strong systematic and critical thinking abilities, exceptionally energetic, great cooperative person with great correspondence and relational aptitudes.
- Coordination with seaward group for prerequisite move and giving the vital information sources required to effective execution of the application usefulness.
Languages: C, C++, C#, Java, J2EE, PL/SQL.
Enterprise Java: Java, J2EE, JMS, Spring, Struts, EJB, JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JDBC, Java security, JSF, JPA, JDBC, JSF.
Tools: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Log4J, JUnit, SOAP UI, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security.
SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX: RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Apache CXF, AWS, Micro Services
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic
Oracle, SQL: Server, MySQL server, Mongo DB, Cassandra, Couch Base.
Development Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite(STS), Net Beans, IntelliJ
OR mapping: Hibernate, JPA, iBatis.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, LoadUI, Jenkins.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT, Rational Clear Case.
OS & Environment: Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT, Sun Solaris, LINUX, UNIX
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Cloud Technologies: EC2.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. Java Developer
- Actively worked in variousphases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for example, Design , Analysis , Development and Testing .
- Implemented data-binding using Node.JS for front-end development of a current web application.
- Provides more security to client-side applications by Amazon Web Services .
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality, hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery.
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture utilizing Spring Boot .
- Designed and created Micro Services business segments and RESTful administration endpoints utilizing Spring boot .
- Implemented RESTful and SOAP based web administrations utilizing for JAX-RS and JAX-WS individually.
- Designed and actualized application utilizing Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring JDBC.
- In charge of actualizing the business necessities utilizing Spring Data and Spring Security.
- Implemented Batch employments utilizing Spring Batch made different thing peruses, thing essayists and thing processors.
- Involved in support for end to operations bolster for OSS/BSS (Business Support System) recognize crevices and propose arrangements and oversee issue determination.
- Utilized Maven as fabricate computerization apparatus for sending the venture on Tomcat Application Server
- Extensively chipped away at Drools Rules Engine for composing business rules approval and externalization of parameters.
- Validations are done utilizing Soap UI and Ready API testing instrument structure in various conditions.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery to assemble pipelines amid organization.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Used Couch Base Server is to give low-inertness information administration to expansive - scale intelligent Web Applications.
- Built NoSQL schemas and maintaining sessions by MongoDB.
- Written SQL Queries and storedprocedures to interact with Oracle DB.
- Worked on Log4J to approve functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
- Used GitHub to keep up the form of the documents and assumed the liability to do the code converges from branch to trunk and making new branch when new element execution begins.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Sr. Java Developer
- Actively involved in the Analysis, Design, Developmentand Testing of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Used AJAX API for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Developed the presentation layer using JSP and client-side validations using JavaScrip t& jQuery.
- Developed User friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system using AngularJS.
- Implemented RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS.
- Worked on pivotal cloud foundry(PCF) that was usedto address/deliver the same levels of security.
- Proficiency in adoption of architecture paradigms such as SOA , Web Services , Middleware technologies.
- Designed and developed a JDBC driver that intercepts a create view DDL parses it, converts it to a relational model, and stores in the database.
- Created Database Procedures for refreshing, Inserting, and erasing and putting away information utilizing PL/SQL under Oracle Database Server.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring (IOC) and Hibernate .
- Used Hibernate , Object Relational Mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL -based schema.
- System built using Model-View-Controller ( MVC ) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as DTO , Intercepting Filters, Singleton and Data Access Object(DAO)
- Spring Batch is used for Batch processing with which notifications are sent in timely manner.
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, JMS, Oracle
- Worked closely with application team to resolve production issues usingCassandra.
- Executed the application utilizing Spring Boot Framework and dealt with the security utilizing Spring Security.
- Worked on using WebSphere server built in JMS provider for communicating with legacy applications
- Configuring Jenkins jobs to make sure the project is built successfully in different development environment.
- Automate build process through Maven build framework.
- Configured and build Asynchronous communication with JMS services with MQ services.
- Used IBM RAD IDE tool for application development.
- Jenkins model integration for front-end request action controller
- Developed Spring-based applications using Drools and Java.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing
- Implemented configured and customized JIRA issue tracking software with agile plug-in across all company functions and acted as JIRA administer.
- Used Git to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Developed the application using JSF MVC Framework.
- Developed Java server Pages using JSP Tags, Spring - tags, minimal Scriplets, HTML for client-side validation and errors to ease troubleshooting.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using Apache CXF framework tool/Apache Commons. Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Responsible for designing, coding and developed the application in J2EE using Struts MVC.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and dependent objects declaration.
- Inserted Dependency Injection between components using Spring(IOC) concept.
- Implemented Asynchronous messaging between components using JMS
- Used Multithreading (Concurrent) in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Developed batch job using EJB scheduling and leveraged container managed transactions for highly transactions.
- Used Spring Security to provide authentication, authorization and access-control features for this application.
- Wrote the Database Queries for Oracle database and worked on DB2 Stored procedures.
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO’s using Spring Framework’s Hibernate Dao Support and Hibernate Template.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Used MQ series of messaging and queuing purpose in the application .
- Wrote client-side validations for DOJO and XML files which checks for the valid values for the different events that are being logged.
- Involved in Unit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using logger’s components.
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used GIT as Version controller.
- Participated in Requirements gathering and created Design prototypes using story boards to involve in analysis, design and implementation of the Insurance Purchase System.
- Developed user interfaces using HTML, CSS, AJAX and JSF UI components.
- Implemented and maintained AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Followed Model, View and Controller Architecture (MVC) for the project development.
- Used Spring MVC Framework to develop Action classes and Controllers along with validation framework and annotations.
- Involved in development of presentation layer using Spring framework, and MVC design paradigm.
- Worked in implementation of MVC design paradigm of Spring framework, Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) using Hibernate and Oracle database at the back end.
- Configured Spring ORM that provides simplified templates for accessing databases through ORM technologies, such as Hibernate in our case to access the database.
- Involved in developing SOAP and Restful Web Services functions to get data from the Mainframe Systems.
- Used SoapUI for web services testing.
- Developed SQL queries and views for handling database activities in Oracle/MS SQL Server.
- Project coordination with other Development teams, System managers, and developed good working environment.
- Used JBOSS Server for deploying the application.
- Involved in Object Analysis , design and documentation of the application model using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Developed Exception Handling framework and used Log4j for logging.
- Involved in handling unit testing using JUnit.
- Automated the build and deployment process using ANT build script.
- Worked with defect tracking system Bugzilla.
- Used SVN as a version control system and for code management.
Environment : Java, J2EE, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSP, JSF, Java Script, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Apache axis, SOAP, RESTful, SoapUI, XML, UML, UNIX Shell Scripting, Oracle, SQL, Ant, Bugzilla, JBoss, Log4j, Eclipse, SVN.
- Involved in Analysis and Design of the project, which is based on MVC (Model View Controller) Architecture and Design patterns.
- Involved in developing prototypes of the product.
- Used Apache CAMEL for connecting to different API’s.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Developed Controller Servlets, Action and Form objects for process of interacting with Oracle database and retrieving dynamic data.
- Wrote custom support modules for upgrade implementation using PL/SQL, UNIX .
- Developed backend components, DB Scripts for the backend communication
- Used Apache Log4j logging API to log errors and messages.
- Involved in Documentation and use case design using UML modeling include development of Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and use case Transaction diagrams.
- Developed activity, sequence and class diagrams using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Rational Rose.
- Developed HTML and JSP pages using Struts.
- Responsible for performance tuning of the product and eliminating memory leakages in the product.
- Participated in design and code review meetings with developers.
- Used Junit to perform unit testing.
- Used Configuration Management Tools for version control which is built on CVS.
Environment : Java, JSP, HTML, AJAX, XML, DOM, SAX, JNDI, Struts, DB, PL/SQL, UNIX, Rational Rose, Apache Tomcat, Apache Camel, Oracle, JUnit, Log4j, CVS, Eclipse.