- Overall 8+ years of experience in requirements gathering, deployment of Web Applications and client server multi - tier applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC from requirement analysis, designing, coding, UAT, documentation & implementation.
- Good knowledge on core java with strong understanding of Multithreading, Collections, Exception handling, Garbage Collector.
- Good at development in enterprise web applications using Core Java, Java 1.8, Java EE.
- Experience in consuming SOAP webservice using Apache CXF and Axis frameworks.
- Extensive experience in developing RESTful (JAX-RS) web service using RESTEasy and Jersey framework, JSON as a data exchange format to integrate custom web applications and various enterprise systems like Alfresco ECM, Sun LDAP, RDBMS and ServiceNow ticket management.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts, queries, PL-SQL, stored procedures, functions using Oracle.
- Experience in Web/Application Servers such as Tomcat 6, JBoss6for deploying and configuring web applications.
- Good at development in enterprise web applications using Core Java, Java EE.
- Expertise in SAO/OSB, WebLogic and Database performance tuning and administration tasks.
- Expertise with frameworks like Angular JS, jQuery in web presentation layer with servlets, JSP, Spring MVC at the web controller layer.
- Valuable experience in working with the Document Object Model(DOM) and DOM functions.
- Expertise with development tools like Eclipse, TOAD, MQ browser, WSAD, WID, DB2 Command editor, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Edit plus.
- Expertise in developing web services using WSDL, RESTFUL and SOAP.
- Expertise in using Object Oriented design, Design patterns, UML, ER Modelling and Rational Rose.
- Expertise in different open source frameworks like Struts2.0/2.1, Spring 2.5/3.0 and ORM Technology like Hibernate 3.0, IBatis, Mybatis, jQuery.
- Adopted Spring Security to support the Single sign on between old and new platform.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE applications on Apache Tomcat web server and WebLogic, WebSphere, JBossapplication server.
- Used NodeJS, React. JS, and Backbone.JS MVC framework for developing the Single Page Application (SPA).
- Hands-on experience in deploying applications on Windows and UNIX environments.
- Worked on design pattern like DAO, DTO, Abstract Factory SDO,BO, Singleton, Interface, TO.
- Robust design and development experience in J2EE including JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI and JMS.
- Experience in using text-Editors like Eclipse, Komodo Edit, Sublime Text and Notepad++.
- Strong Experience in RDBMS using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Prepared Statements.
- Experience in integrating REST, SOAP services using MuleSoft.
- Used Maven and Jenkins as build tool and deploying the application using Kafka.
- Used spring config server for centralized configuration and Splunk for centralized logging.
- Expertise in developing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers in databases viz. Oracle, SQL Server 2000, My SQL, and DB2 and excellent development experience using Agile Methodology.
- Focused on architecting NoSQL databases like Mongo, Cassandra and Cache database.
- Experience in Data Modeling and working with Cassandra Query Language (CQL).
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Developed and maintained code for various applications using PHP, Java and MySQL.
- Experience with MVC Java frameworks like Angular.JS, EXT.JS, Backbone.JS, Node.JS, Ember.JS, bootstrap.JS, React.JS.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access).
- Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on RabbitMQ synchronously and asynchronously and send JMS message to Apache ActiveMQ on the edge device.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using JUnit, Mockito and Docker.
- Strong Experience on UNIX, Linux platforms, developed shell scripts and configured CRON jobs.
- Hands on experience of Build & Deployment phases and usage of Continuous Integration (CI/CD) tools.
- Good Working experience in using different Spring modules like Spring Core Container Module.
- Spring Application Context Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM Module, Spring security, Spring Quartz scheduler in Web applications.
- Implementation Experience with Oracle BPM and BPMN 2.0
- Experience in writing queries using Oracle 10g, Sybase, SQL Server 2008 and MySQL.
- Experience in writing with no schema database Couch DB and have knowledge on MongoDB.
- Expertise in writing JUnit test cases for system testing, Used Log4j for logging.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) like Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Enhancement, Production Support and Change Management of business applications, even used mythologies like Agile, Waterfall, TDD and RAD development.
- Carries out various other technical and non-technical tasks related to full Stack software development.
- Worked with SVN, Team Foundation Server, gitkraken, Bitbucket, GIT and GIT HUB for version control and Quality Center, Jira for bug tracking.
Languages: JAVA, PHP, C, C++, SQL, and PL/SQL.
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, SAX, CSS, Java Script, Angular JS, Angular 2 AJAX, JSP, JSF, jQuery, DTD, Swing, Java Beans, JMS
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, JMS, JNDI, Web Services, JDBC, SOAP, RMI.
Methodology: UML, MVC2, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, RUP Java Script Technology Angular JS, Node.js.
App/Web servers: Apache Tomcat, Weblogic, Apache camel, WebSphere, JBoss
Applications Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSF.
Web services: SOAP, WSDL, AXIS, JAX WS, REST, JSON, JAX-RS, UDDI.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra.
XML: XML, XPATH, XSLT, JAXB, SAX, DOM, JAXP.
Tools: ANT, JUNIT, Log4j, TOAD, Maven, Rational Rose.
IDEs: Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans, InteliJ.
Confidential, Glenn Allen, VA
Full Stack Developer
- Analyzed the technical requirements and created various models required for the project. Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture using Spring Framework.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Analysis, Designing, Developing, Testing, Finalizing.
- Used Agile software development with Scrum methodology.
- Worked on user validations by using Angular 2.0.
- Developed web-based customer management software using JSF and Spring.
- Used Hibernate to query DB2 database and return results to thefront-end.
- Developed User Interface by using Angular2.0, HTML5, Spring Web Flow, XHTML, DHTML and CSS3.
- Developed the integration workflows using Mulesoft ESB 3.7.3 framework.
- Experience in ImplementingNodeJS.
- Responsible for setup, Installation and Administration of JBoss Fuse container.
- Designed business middleware solution by integrating application using SAO architecture.
- Implemented JAVA/J2EE design patterns such as Factory, DAO, Session Façade, and Singleton.
- Worked onOracle as the backend database.
- Automate the project's build infrastructure using Maven.
- Used maven for creating reports, checks, build and testing automation setups.
- Used SPRING 1.2.1 for the view and Controller layer successfully.
- Used AngularJS and NodeJS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with Restful services.
- Utilized several Java 8 concepts like Stream API, Time API, Collection API, lambda expressions to migrate the existing application.
- Implemented single sign on for various clients using java, Public-key cryptography, Symmetric key.
- User interfaces were built with Virtual DOM and unidirectional data using React.js and Redux.
- Introduced Hibernate 2.1 in this Project for the first time in place of EJB 2.0 and made a successful implementation of POJO (Plain Old Java Objects).
- Use Spring boot for single sign on page application to access more quickly.
- Written Jenkins pipeline template script in groovy programming language for the automation of build and deployment process.
- Used Mulesoft ESB to route various service calls, to do validation of service input and to handle exception.
- Proven ability in developing BDD/TDD scripts with Cucumber and writing step definitions for behavior.
- Worked with NodeJS framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters.
- Implemented new features in groovy programming language as a part of Jenkins continuous delivery.
- Developed with Spring, ConcurrentHashMap in maps with Multithreading.
- Used Cloud Foundry from initial development, through all testing stages, to deployment.
- Developed and executed Unit Test plans using JUnit, ensuring that results are documented and reviewed with Quality Assurance teams responsible for integrated testing.
- Designed and developed Web Services to provide services to the various clients using Restful.
- Worked on Swagger API and auto-generated documentation for all REST calls.
- Resources were exchanged using RESTful web services with the data passed around in JSON format.
- Implemented Microservices architecture to make application smaller and independent.
- Worked with microservices related frameworks Ribbon and Eureka for client-side load balancer and network discovery.
- Created a complete release process documentation, which explains all the steps involved in the release process.
- Used JBoss Fuse for remote console login, JMX management and web server console.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular2.0.
- Implemented custom asynchronous and load balanced processing using RabbitMQ.
- Developing advanced database driven web based payroll software, back end development and maintenance using PHP and MySQL.
- Involved in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL programming and created new packages and procedures and modified and tuned existing procedure and queries using TOAD .
- Performed Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on Version Control Tools: SVN, GitHub.
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform instances using Chef Configuration management.
- Data modeling and development experience in Cassandra or other NoSQL databases.
- Experienced in handling distributed messaging using Kafka and JMS.
- Implemented data ingestion and handling clusters in real time processing using kafka
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks usingJenkins, Maven.
- Performed code build using MAVEN.
- Deployed the Application EAR and RESTful Services on JBoss Application Server.
Environment: Java 1.8, C/C++, J2EE, Angular 2, Spring 4.3, Spring boot, Spring AOP, Scala, Hibernate 4, JMS, JSF, CVS, REST, log4j, JUnit, Jenkins, Gradle, XML, Groovy, Grunt, Gulp, Ajax, XSD, Kafka, java Script, jQuery, AngularJS,Handlebars, Linux, Cucumber, Cassandra,Tomcat, Spring Tool Suite(STS), IBM RAD and Load Runner.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Java Backend Developer
- Participated in Agile Scrum methodology for application development. Analysis, design, coding, unit, and integration testing of business applications in an object-oriented environment.
- Designed and developed UI screens with XSLT and JSF (MVC), Prime Faces to provide interactive screens to display data.
- Design and implementation of BPMN process using Oracle BPM studio .
- Built the responsive UI with Angular2.0, Bootstrap, Node.JS and SASS. Developed the dashboard for displaying charts, graphs, and other analytics-related widgets.
- Developed mock-up screens in the prototype to demo the application screens to business users using HTML, AngularJS, Bootstrap.
- Integrated Single sign on using LDAP and Active directory on Spring security layer, successfully maintained users and groups integrity in the application.
- Implemented DAO for data access using Spring ORM/Groovy with Hibernate.
- Created SOAP web services to implement SAO Architecture.
- Extensively involved in writing PL/SQL code for stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Libraries and other database triggers etc. Written interfaces to transfer/interact data with various external systems.
- Used Angular-JS, AJAX for asynchronous validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Worked with Structs front-end utilizing the structs tiles framework and structs Validation Framework to implement GUI interface.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Server Architecture and Database Design.
- Developed backend logic using Core Java including Collections and multi-threading.
- Involved in writing backend Packages extensively in PL SQL .
- Created single page applications with nested and multiple views using AngularUI-router, custom directives for reusable components used across the application.
- Used $http and $resource service for retrieving data from the server via XMLHttp request object in Angular.js framework.
- Involved in Production Support and Maintenance of the application and troubleshooting of Issues on JBoss by checking logs, payments etc.
- Worked on Angular 2 components for the separation of concerns.
- Extensively used Core Java collections, Generics, Exception handling, Design patterns for functionality, such as portfolio summary and user information also developed Services, Business Delegate, POJO, Controller and Dao.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Extensively Implemented Spring boot, dependency Injection (DI) and aspect-oriented programming (AOP) features along with hibernate.
- Used JMS (Java Mailing Service) API and Kafkato mail notifications upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems.
- Implemented data ingestion and handling clusters in real time processing using kafka.
- Wrote Hibernate Criteria queries for data retrievals and have performed the ORM mappings to map java entities to database tables.
- Configured Spring declarative transaction manager and implemented transaction management in DAO layer.
- Implemented RESTFUL web services using Spring Boot and consumed using spring REST services. Published Rest services for performingCRUD operations from database.
- Used JSON for data exchange between application modules along with XML and WS-Security for authenticating the REST messages along with encryption and decryption.
- Used Java Naming/Directory Interface (JNDI).
- Focused on automation and integration of various DevOps Tools, Monitored developed applications and fixed bugs.
- Created and maintained various DevOps related tools for the team such as provisioning scripts, deployment tools and staged virtual environments using Docker.
- Worked with Oracle OSB to build services proxies which has load balancing, fault-tolerance, dynamic transformation and dynamic routing to back-end SOA services which involves dealing with XQUERY and XSLT.
- Involved in setting up AWS services with EC2 instances, S3 bucket, IAM, RDS took part in deploying application in AWS.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the actual functionality.
- Worked on Python Open stack API's.
- Created new customized issue type in JIRA for tracking custom requests in JIRA.
- Used Log4J to capture the logging information and JUnit to test the application classes.
Confidential, Chicago, Il
Sr Java Developer
- Followed Agile software methodology for project development
- Designed the architecture based on the popular J2EE Model 2 approach of MVC design paradigm.
- Developed application on Spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Security, Spring Web flow with Spring MVC.
- Used Spring AOP in case of logging and security.
- Exposed the application as a Restful web service and implemented the authentication.
- Used Spring Rest Template to use the exposed REST Web Services.
- Designed front end View with HTML, CSS, PHP, HTML5, CSS3 and JSP.
- Work with OOP in PHP to extend or update functionalities.
- Implemented Responsive development using Bootstrap and CSS3media queries.
- Used jQuery plugins to develop the custom portal templates.
- Created web services using SOAP, to allow application and services to connect them over the Internet.
- Designed WSDL's and elaborated type definitions schemas based on corporate standards, integration and security specifications.
- Coded web service interfaces using JAXWS.
- Created and consumed multiple soap services with JAXB and JAXWS for the consumers and multiple jersey- based rest services with JAXRS and JAXWS for the consumers.
- Developed code using various patterns like Singleton, Front Controller and Value Objects, DataAccess Object.
- Designed developed and maintained the data layer using Cassandra DB and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Designed and implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services.
- Scaling solution using Amazon'sEC2 and S3 web services.
- Involved in deploying the services on the Fuse server.
- Used Apache CAMEL to route our JMS queue messages to different business floors and configured routes in Apache CAMEL and Apache CAMEL in e-mail notifications.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Developed JUnit test cases for Unit Testing and functional testing for various modules and prepared Code Documentation for future reference and upgrades.
- Used JIRA tracking tool for assigning and defect management.
- Used Maven to build and deploy application onto JBOSSApplication Server andLARA to deploy code onto server.
- Involved in pre-testing the Web-Service calls with SOAP UI/POSTMAN/SwaggerUI using end-points.
- Used GIT HUB for maintaining the component and torelease version management.
- Used Eclipse as Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Used Jenkins to build the War file.
- Used Confluence page to update the services information and the project related information. Deployed web server components using Apache Tomcat andapplication server with WebLogic.
- Developed Application using Spring MVC Architecture.
- Developed performance and browser compatibility using AJAX.
- Developed backend logic using Core Java including Collections and multi-threading.
- Hands-on experience on Kafka.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr Java developer
- Followed Agile software methodology for project development.
- Identified production and non-production application issues.
- Designed and developed UI screens with XSLT and JSF 2.2 (MVC) to provide interactive screens to display data
- Implemented client-side Interface using React.JS.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Created conditional logics in pages using JSF tags and JSTL.
- Used Angular JS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Created a custom, single-page, responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application using Angular JS.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC 2) architecture Using JSF 2.2 Framework at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and ease of maintenance.
- Implemented business tier using Structs and MVC.
- Created views with JSF 2.2 Framework and Service Layer Classes using Session Beans.
- Application implemented as a single-page Backbone app with a custom data layer that used an in-memory message bus (postal.js) for data requests and application events.
- Developed Complex Data Tables, Data List, Pick List, Tree Table, Data Grid, UI Search and results screens using XHTML, Prime faces and CSS.
- Used distinct phases of JSF lifecycle for client-side and server-side data validation.
- Used Prime faces as a JSF 2.2 extension libraries for rich components such as Accordion, Calendar, Data Table, Panel, Panel Grid.
- Troubleshoot and resolved various Oracle connectivity problems.
- Created web services using SOAP, WSDL and XML with JAX-WS andJAX-RPC.
- Configured faces-config.xml and navigation.xml to set all page navigations.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module.
- Generated complex reports as per CMS guidelines, using Jasper Soft Studio-5.1.0.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache).
- Used MYSQL database for creating tables, views, stored Procedures and writing complex queries.
- Performed testing and resolved all technical issues arising in the applications.
- Used Log4j for logging purposes.
- Experience in using RDBMS concepts and creating complex database queries in SQL and PL/SQL for fetching results in Oracle using JDBC concepts.
- Created SHELL SCRIPTS for generic use.
- Expertise in developing test cases for Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Integration Testing.
- Involved in development of Staffing sub-modules like Staffing Override, Interview Override, Resume Upload
- Interacted with the User Group to gather requirements.
- Developed application using Eclipse IDE.
- Designed the sub-modules based on the initial specifications defined by the user group.
- Performed Analysis and development of Stateless Session Bean, Data Access object and Application Component for Screening and Short-listing module.
- Involved in developing in all the tiers of J2EE application.
- Configured JBoss Application Server and deployed the web components into the server,
- Involved in debugging, testing and integration of the system.
- Worked on fixing bugs raised by the users.
- Test cases for unit testing.
- Worked with Spring Restful Web Services to interact with the JPA Objects created using ORM tools.
- Documented all the low-level design of the application.
- Developed JSP / Action servlet classes.
- Applied J2EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, and Data Access Objects in the architecture,
- Developing Hibernate XML Java object-to-database mapping documents.
- Performed code reviews.
- Used XSLT, XML, XSD, and JAXP for transforming request/responses to other formats.
- Implemented Restful web services.
Environment: Core Java, C/C++, J2EE, Servlets, EJB, JSP, JMS, Java Swing, HTML, XML, Oracle 9i, JBoss, Hibernate,Restful web service, Eclipse, Unix
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, Prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database
- Involved in resolving the Design issues and other project related problems
- Design patterns of Delegates, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access Objects.
- Developed the credit check module using Servlets and JSP.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using spring core module.
- CSS is used to style Web pages with user friendly guidelines.
- Deployed web components, presentation components and business components in Web Logic Application Server.
- Extensively worked on Java server-side programming using Servlets, and JSP.
- Involved in peer code reviews and performed integration testing of the modules.
- Created and maintained mapping files, persisting classes and transaction control in JDBC to access the database.
- Developed DAO objects and implemented data access layer using JPA-Hibernate to perform CRUD operations.
- Developed session EJB and message driven bean (MDB) to process JMS XML messages.
- Implemented servlets tohandle HTTP requests for on-line requests, credit card payments, registration and bug tracking.
- Extensively worked with XML schema (XSD), XSL/XSLT, and XML to navigate in XML documents, and SAX to process and parse xml files.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Developed web services SOAP, WSDL and web services clients using JAXB and XML, implemented SOAP architecture.
- Used CVS for code repository.