- Java Developer with around 7+ years of experience in Software Design, Development, Documentation, Testing, and Implementation of information systems in web technologies.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of software applications in Java, Servlets, Applet programming, GUI, Multithreading, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, JPA, Oracle, PL/SQL, XML, XSL,CSS and HTML
- In - depth knowledge of JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Jersey, Metro, Apache CXF, Axis2.
- Experience in designing and partitioning applications into layers and tiers.
- Worked on application tools like Eclipse.
- Extensively worked on Spring MVC, Spring JDBC and Spring Security
- Experience in the implementation of various J2EE and other basic design patterns.
- Development of client side programming using XML, HTML and Java Script.
- Development of Back-End Programming with Oracle 10g, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Worked on WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic and GlassFish server
- Exposure to Object Oriented Analysis and design using UML diagrams in Rational Rose
- Experience in preparing the functional specifications from the project skeleton (Templates and Documents).
- Excellent team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced with working in a virtual environment
- Worked in various application methodologies including Agile, waterfall model.
- Experience in working with different operating systems Windows 98/2000/XP/7.
- Proficient experience working with Agile development environments (SCRUM), Test Driven Development (TDD) and extreme programming to deliver high quality solutions
- Strong knowledge on SDLC process that includes translation of requirements into functional and technical specifications, Designing, Developing, Testing Implementation & Post Production support using development methodologies like Waterfall and Agile.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills along with can - do attitude.
- Experience in working with various configuration management tool Subversion(SVN) for continuous integration
- Research-oriented, motivated, proactive, self-starter with strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Programming: Java, PL/ SQL and Oracle 10g & 11g Express
Debugging and Development Tools: Eclipse IDE
Config. Management: SVN, GIT
Frameworks: Struts 2.0, JSF, Hibernate4, Spring4, Angular JS, Bootstrap JS
Environment: Windows XP/7/8
Tools: Maven, Visual Studio.
Modeling Language: UML
SDLC Methodology: Agile (SCRUM), TDD, Waterfall
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed overall basic design layout, objects colors and effect using HTML5, java script and CSS3.
- Well versed with AngularJS directives at attribute, element and class level with HTML5 and CSS3 integration.
- Used Tomcat web container.
- Analyzing the business requirements from the client and designing the Technical Specification for architect's review.
- Created the packages, stored procedures, functions using Oracle PL/SQL for data storage and business reports.
- Facilitating SCRUM ceremonies like daily Standups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demos and Sprint Retrospectives.
- Captured empirical data and updated SPRINT tasks in daily SCRUM to ensure the item pulled in SPRINT backlog is completed by the end of on-going SPRINT cycle.
- Designing the front end using JSP, JQuery, CSS and Html, XHTML as per the requirements that are provided.
- Imported the data from MySQL database to flat file and written SQL Loader scripts to load the flat file data into Oracle database.
- Conducted SCRUM meetings and updated Burndown chart with the progress of each SPRINT.
- Worked in Agile SDLC development model and was involved in analysis, development and testing phases.
- Since this is a small application, I have provided scripts to DBA for database creation.
- Used Explain Plan for analyzing performance for database objects, tuning and optimizing the PL/SQL code.
- Written shell scripts for secure key generation between the 2 servers for Java to use Secure Copy Protocol through Application server to access images from different server.
- Used Cucumber as a testing tool.
- Involved in test case preparation along with business users.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML and DHTML embedded in JSP.
- Created RESTful webservices using Restlet API.
- Consumed SOAP services and used SOAP UI tool extensively.
- Used Hibernate persistence framework on the backend over Oracle 10g.
- Unit testing in development environment and close interaction with system test and user acceptance team to complete technical and functional testing.
Environment: Java, PL/SQL, JSP, SCRUM, MYSQL, angular js, spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Oracle database, Cucumber, Tomcat, Oracle 10g Express, HTML, Flash, JDK and XML, SOAP, REST, SOAP UI, WSDL, Maven
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Created combined HLD LLD design documents from the BRD and Wireframes.
- Created Online Banking - Billpay application using FTL as frontend screens and struts2 framework.
- Did validations using struts validation framework.
- Used Log4J for logging.
- Used SOAP UI and poster to test the webservices.
- Consumed SOAP web services.
- Used Spring 3.0 for Dependency injection, Spring JDBCTemplate for Oracle database operations.
- Tested web services using SOAP UI
- Consumed, extracted and loaded third party web services.
- Created JUnit test cases and created set up manuals and user guides.
- Worked with the Quality Assurance team in fixing the defects and updating the track worksheet.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- As part of the infrastructure team, participated in extended SDLC process (Requirement Analysis, Design, Design Review, Development, Testing, Code Review and Continuous Integration)
- Wrote Technical Design Documents for both High Level and Low Level Design
- Developed features using various technologies, participated in prototypes and evaluation of emergent or unknown technologies
- Created design for secure communication between remote clusters separated by untrusted network, incorporated various synchronous and asynchronous algorithms for connection protocols, load distribution and preemptive and non-preemptive load balancing
- Developed common components for Asynchronous Communication with Json RPC protocol using Guice, Jersey and Jackson Json libraries.
- Extensively used Object-Relational Mapping and wrote queries using HQL and Java Persistence Query Language
- Used the Hibernate-Envers package for Auditing Database History, and generate on-Demand Audit Trails
- Performed Database Migration from MySQL to Oracle
- Developed Restful Web Services using Guice as the Servlet Context/DI engine and Jersey as the WebService provider
- Wrote SSL hooks in Jetty AppServer for secure authentication
- Participated in GUI development, starting from business-reviewed wireframes and development of HTML screens to integration with back-end data center using Angular JS and Restful Web Services
- Developed deployment packages and diagnostic tools on target platforms, wrote scripts for generating RPM packages for Linux deployments
- Developed a Rule Engine in Java for filtering consumer generated events and making a decision on which group of users need to be notified and seamlessly maintain and escalate
- Wrote common components for seamless unit testing applicable to generalized environments, including dependency injection, data source configuration etc.
- Used Oracle JCE libraries for generating Message Digests
- Used Perforce and Git for Source Code Management
- Participated in the Scrum process with quick and agile turnaround times, iterative backlog grooming, demos and retrospections
Environment: JDK 1.7, Red Hat Linux, CentOS, Shell Scripting, HTML5, AngularJS, Guice, Jersey, Jackson, Hibernate 4.1.7, Oracle 11g, MySQL, Ant, Maven, Apache Tomcat 7, Jetty, Perforce, Git
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Participated in Analysis, Design and preparation of Functional specifications
- Documented Low-level design (LLD) and High-level design (HLD)
- Followed Agile methodology and Scrum process for implementing the project
- Performed Code Review to ensure Organization and Project level standards are met and checked for redundant code
- Implemented different levels of logging using Log4j
- Prepared Unit Test Cases with JUnit
- Performed Unit Testing and Automated System Integration Testing(using Ant)
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved into analysis and design phase. Participated into discussion meetings (Scrum meetings) about the business requirements.
- Involved in the development of Presentation layer using JSP, HTML, CSS and used Spring framework
- Worked in implementation of MVC design paradigm of Spring framework, object- relational mapping(ORM) using Hibernate and Oracle database at the back end
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using concepts like IoC of Spring Framework
- Configured Spring ORM that provides simplified templates for accessing databases through ORM technologies, such as Hibernate in our case to access the database
- Involved in development of presentation layer using Spring framework, and MVC design paradigm
- Developed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and JAX-WS programming model
- Developed Session Beans and entity beans to implement the business logic and deployed into server
- Used WS-Security for providing security within SOAP messages
- Worked on Spring DAO, Spring MVC and Spring AOP Interceptors in Logging and Auditing
- Developed Data Access Objects (DAO), Session Facade, Service Locator, Business Delegate and Value Object patterns.
- Used Hibernate for object-relational mapping and for database operations in Oracle database.
- Hibernate which was integrated with Spring framework helped mapping Java classes to database tables using XML files and without writing any line of code
- Used SVN to check-in and check-out and co-ordinate among team members for Version Controlling
- Used Spring JMS template for the asynchronous exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system
- Performed unit testing using JUnit
- Followed a RUP process for software development.
- Worked in Agile work environment.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Responsible for development of the enhancement requests from the client
- Developed web pages as per given wireframes using JSF and implemented business logic in service layer.
- Worked on CRM Applications
- Responsible for debugging and fixing the defects in the existing business solution
- Responsible for writing SQL queries for querying databases to check data consistency.
- Used AGILE for storing database in tables.
- Utilized Core J2EE 1.6 design patterns such as Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Façade and DAO.
- Developed user interface based on Spring MVC framework using JSTL and JSP for Presentation layer.
- Worked on Angular.js for web applications.
- Worked on Drools which is used for collection of tools that allow us to separate and reason over logic and data found within business processes.
- Used VSS for version control and RAD to compile
- Created Scripts for graphical display of data using BIRT Reporting Tool.
- Used JMS to receive, send create and read messages.
- Used JQuery to implement front end validations.
- Implemented Messaging Trigger component using JMS, ActiveMQ.
- Responsible for the installation and Setup of Thingworx hosted on the Apache Tomcat Server
- Developed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP) from scratch using top-down approach using Apache AXIS2.0 framework and responsible to build secure communication using HTTPS and LDAP Authentication.
- Involved in writing stubs to consume Web Services hosted by third party web systems and integrated it using Spring-CXF.
- Used HTML5 and CSS3 for front end web developments.
- Used IOC for computer program to receive flow of programming from generic (resuable library).
- Involved in writing web methods to allow this application integration with the other third party services using Android
- Responsible in the acquaintance and transitioning Thingworx into the organization and also the new feature IOT (Internet of Things) that Thingworx framework uses effectively.
- Extensively used Hibernate/JPA and Spring-JDBC in data access layer to access and update information from Oracle database and have written HQL, Named and Native queries.
- Used REST architecture style for clientes and servers exchanges resources by protocol.
- Implemented Singleton class to load Custom XMLs with Native SQLs parsed using JAXB and loaded SQL to the map
- Experience on Spring2 Aop
- Used dozer mapping for mapping domain object to transfer objects.
- Used Spring Jackson API for mapping Java objects to JSON.
- Worked closely with infrastructure team to configure the JBossserver for stress testing the performance of application.