- Around 9 years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based and Client-Server business applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in full life cycle development (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, deployment, testing, documentation, implementation & maintenance of application in Web-based & Middleware Environment.
- Well versed in using software development methodologies like Water Fall, Agile (SCRUM).
- Proficient in applying design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, Data Access Object.
- Extensive experience in design, development and implementation of Model-View-Controller frame works using Spring MVC.
- Having knowledge on designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS.
- Experience in using STRUTS Framework like Action Forms, Action Servlets, Action Mappings, Action Errors, and Tiles.
- Knowledge on creating Responsive Web Design (RWD), with extensive use of the Bootstrap.
- Experience in using various IDE's like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Net Beans, Spring Tool Suite, Adobe Flex, MS Visio and Adobe Photoshop.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts - Collection Framework, Exception Handling, IO, Serialization, Multi-threading, Concurrency etc. Used tools such as Teammate, which is used by the auditors.
- Strong knowledge in Database programming design using Oracle, MarkLogic and MySQL.
- Expertise in DB Design, DB normalization and writing SQL queries & PL/SQL- Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes and Views etc.
- Experience in deploying enterprise applications in Apache-Tomcat, WebLogic, and WebSphere, JBoss.
- Involved in building the code using Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo and Quick build for continuous integration.
- Experienced in performing unit testing with Junit, Selenium, Jasmin and Karma and debugging through Log4j.
- Extensive experience with Waterfall and Agile Scrum Methodologies.
- Experience with RDBMS concepts and in writing Queries, Functions, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Cursors and PL/SQL Packages with databases like Oracle 10/11g, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, NoSQL (Casandra and Mongo DB).
- Experienced in developing UNIX shell scripts for batch processing.
- Sound knowledge in Version control systems like GIT, TFS, CVS, Subversion, Clear Case, VSS.
- Having working experience in Spring boot and Micro services.
Programming Languages: JDK, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
Java Technologies: Servlets2.5, JSP, EJB3.0, JDBC4.0, JMS, JNDI, Web services
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic, JBoss, IBM Web Sphere, Life ray Portal 6.1
Frameworks: Jakarta Struts1.1/2.0, Spring3.0/4.0, JBoss seam, JSF
ORM Frameworks Hibernate, JPA:
GUI & others: AWT, Swing, Threads, Maven, JPA, JSR 168/286
RDBMS: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server, MS Access, DB2, MySQL
IDE s: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans 6.8, RAD 8.0/8.5
Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Microsoft Access, DB2
Web Technologies: HTML/DHTML, AJAX (DWR), CSS, XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX/DOM
Methodology: OOAD, UML, OOP, MVC & MVC2, Frameworks
Scripting Languages: Script, Shell Script, ANT
Configuration Management Tools: CVS, Rational Clear Case, Harvest
Others: MQ Series, TIBCO, SOAP, WSDL.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows 2000/XP
Middleware Technologies: RMI, EJB, JNDI
UML Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio
Version Controls: Sub Version (SVN), Concurrent Versions System (CVS), IBM Rational Clear Case, Visual Source Safe (VSS)
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in gathering business requirements, review the requirements and converting them to detailed design documents and clarification documents.
- Developed business logic using Java 1.8.
- Working knowledge in using different operating systems like Linux.
- Worked in Agile Methodology using Sprint based implementations for the entire module.
- Worked with database development team and with DBA team to design the data model, tables, partition tables etc.
- Developed Business logic with Spring MVC frame work and mapping using Spring DAO frame work and Spring Boot.
- Implemented methods in the DAO classes that will use Hibernate's Criteria to get the records from the database
- Uses Struts MVC and JDBC framework to develop the application.
- Developed Single Sign On (SSO) functionality, through which we can run SCM from Oracle Applications.
- Implemented modules using the Oracle ADF, WebCenter and other Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies.
- Worked with Core Java concepts like Collections Framework, multithreading, memory management.
- Developed various helper classes needed using Multithreading.
- Implemented Micro services Registration and Discovery with Spring Cloud.
- Implemented Spring Data to resolve dependency injection
- Developed several filters for user authentication and user authorization by using Servlets API.
- Involved in developing and exposing web services and consumption of web services like SOAP, RESTFUL Web services
- Designed and developed of applications using Active MQ Series, JMS APIs & MOM (Message Oriented Middleware).
- Migration from SVN to Bit bucket.
- Created docker images and ran the docker containers in various environments
- Extensively worked with XML schema (XSD), XSL/XSLT, and XML, DOM to navigate in XML documents
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that communicate with server and STASH as repository Tool.
- Created JUnit test cases, and Development of JUnit classes.
- Developed Maven script to build .war and. ear files for the application.
- Responsible to check in or check out the developed code using SCM work bench.
- Responsible to handle any deployment issues with build release team at the time of deployment by using Oracle WebLogic Server 11g.
- Written queries, stored procedures and functions using SQL, DB2, PL/SQL in Oracle
- Used JProfiler to identify memory leaks in the application
- Used Putty to connect to the Remote Servers and used UNIX Shell Scripting for the accessing to the Servers in Production and other environments.
Java / UI Developer
- Participated with end users and business analyst to understand the business requirements.
- CSS styles were developed to preserve the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Developed user interface by using the Angular 2, Flux for SPA development.
- Involved in using Angular JS components Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Worked closely with the back-end team to display data using the Custom components, Library components, and Redux.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Used web services SOAP and RESTful for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Coded to implement AJAX based application by fetching the response from back-end REST API as a part of JSON.
- Implemented methods in the DAO classes that will use Hibernate Criteria to get the records from the database
- Implemented React JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozilla, IE 7, 8, 9 and Safari.
- Maintaining parent and child elements by using State and Props in React JS.
- Used React-Router to turn application into SPA.
- Extensive experience in deploying, managing and developing MongoDB clusters.
- Experience in working GIT for branching, tagging, and merging.
Confidential, Duluth, GA
Java J2ee developer
- Implement the application with different design patterns such as Singleton, Factory and MVC etc.
- Develop application based on J2EE specifications, Spring Core, Spring JDBC framework
- Effectively uses Exception and Collection Framework
- Developed the front end using jQuery, JSP, Ajax, HTML5 and CSS3
- Used SVN version control to maintain the code
- Used Birt reporting tool to generate the reports
- Reviewed the code and defined the coding standards for the quality of the deliverables
- Developed Rest based web services to clients with different kind of format support
- Writing Easy Mocking and performing TDD
- Uses Maven build tool in development environment
- Writing DB Stored procedures and Triggers to enhance the functionality
- Having experience in writing DB utility scripts which clean up the code in DB
- Conduct trail runs of programs and ensure application produces desired information
- Monitoring the App servers
- Analyzed the Application logs to identify the issues with the application
Environment: Eclipse, Splunk, SVN, Putty, Jenkins, Java, Spring, Struts, HTML5, Oracle, CSS3, RESTful, Birt, Maven, Sql Developer, Jboss
- Implementing Struts MVC Design pattern for the Application for the front-end appearance and log in Screens.
- Developed applications using Application Lifecycle Management to deliver reliable applications
- Wrote client-side validation in java Script.
- Involved in creating JSP pages for presentation of the data to the end user.
- Wrote ANT scripts to deploy the components on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Did regular code reviews and fixed major bugs without side effects.
- Strict adherence to Java coding standards.
- Implementing Log4j for logging and debugging.
- Prepared JUnit test cases and executed the test cases using JUnit
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Struts, Web Sphere Studio Application Developer, Oracle 8i, WebSphere Application Server, ANT, HTML, JUnit, Java Script, Rational Rose, Dream Weaver 8.0, CSS, Ant, Log4J.
- Developed business logic using JAVA.
- Responsible for development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Co-ordinated with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed the business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Created various web page layouts using HTML and CSS.
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- De-bugged web browser using Firebug
- Managed and implemented all code changes via SVN. Deploying builds across development, staging and production instances and maintaining code integrity.