- Java Full stack developer with 7+ years of experience in full software development life cycle (SDLC) including requirement analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and maintenance.
- Extensive experience in developing JAVA based applications using JAVA, J2EE, JDBC, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JMS and Web services.
- Very good understanding of Object Oriented Design (OOD), Design Patterns, J2EE Design Patterns, MVC, Struts multi-tier architectures and distributed architectures.
- Experienced in working with ORM frameworks such as JPA, Hibernate and Mybatis with Spring framework.
- Extensively worked on spring and its related modules such as AOP, MVC, Security, Core, Data, Batch, transaction management.
- Experienced in developing Micro services with Spring Boot, Spring REST.
- Good experience in defining the XML schemas and in working with XML parsers to read and validate the data held in XML documents.
- Experienced in build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and using them with continuous integration tools like Jenkins to create and publish application artifacts.
- Experienced in performing automation using Selenium, Java and performing Behavioral driven testing using Cucumber and Jbehive.
- Created POC's using Node-JS, Mongo-db, Express-JS and Body-Parser to create REST services.
- Experience working on modern networking concepts and various file transfer protocols (SFTP, FTPS, SCP, FTP).
- Efficient in deploying applications using IBM Web Sphere, Web logic App Server, JBOSS and Tomcat Web Server.
- Good understanding of NoSQL Database and hands on work experience in writing application on No SQL database which is MongoDB.
- Experience in developing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers using Oracle and comfortable using databases SQL Server, node, MySQL, and MS Access.
- Experience in working with Version Control Tools like Rational Team Concert, Harvest, Clear Case, SVN, and Git-hub.
- Documentation of the workflow and development cycle from start to finish including Design specification, report generation and interaction with group and vendor services.
- A highly motivated and hardworking individual with strong organizational skills with abilities of effective troubleshooting and quick learning.
J2EE Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JSF, JIRA, Angular JS, JDBC, MVC, OOP, Grails, Hibernate, spring, XML.
Spring framework: Bean Factory, Application Context, Dependency Injection/IOC, MVC, Struts, Data Binding, AOP, JDBC, ORM, JMS, Security, batch jobs, schedulers Quartz.
Distributed computing: SOAPWS, RESTful WS, JMS API, WSDL, JAXP, JAXB, JNDI and XML.
Languages: Java, PL/SQL, Bash, UML, XML, HTML.
IDE Tools: RSA, RAD, WSAD, Eclipse, Net Beans.
Messaging Systems/Web services: JMS, MQ Series, SOAP, Rest, WSDL, JAX-RS and JAX-WS.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, MS Access, PostgreSQL.
Design Methodologies: UML, Rational Rose, Agile, SCRUM, TDD, XP.
Version control Tools: SVN, CVS, Clear Case, Git.
Operating Systems: UNIX (Solaris, Ubuntu, Linux, and OSX); Windows 9x/XP/Vista/7/8.
Testing Tools: JUnit, SOAP UI.
Application Servers: Web sphere Application Server, BEA Web logic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss4.2.x, JBoss5.1 EAP.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing of application developed using AGILE SCRUM methodology.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used AngularJS filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Applied multiple built-in Directives such as ng-model, ng-click into AngularJS application.
- Worked on removing the Struts tag libraries and implemented the spring tag libraries in the JSP and JSPF pages and replacing the existing HTML tags with the spring framework tags.
- Focused primarily on the MVC components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Worked on implementing the Spring MVC framework by creating controllers, validators, models, and request mappings for all the action URLs that are present in the JSP pages.
- Used Spring Boot framework for building cloud Micro Services and to develop spring based application radically faster with very less configuration.
- Designed and developed Micro Services using latest server technologies like Docker, Apache Kafka and Kafka Streams.
- Designed and developed Micro services using REST framework and Spring Boot and used Bootstrap along with AngularJS in creating the Application.
- Involved in development of REST Web services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from databases and SOAPUI tool is used for testing Restful API web services.
- Implemented data-binding using NodeJS for front-end development of a current web application.
- Implemented methods that will insert, update, delete and retrieve data in the database using Hibernate and implemented Hibernate/JPA for data persistence.
- Implemented methods in the DAO classes that will use Hibernate Criteria to get the records from the database.
- Stored the data in the form of JSON structure based documents, stored in a collection using MongoDB.
- Worked with high volume and complex PL/SQL stored procedures and packages using TOAD.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such as JDO (Java Data Objects) and Hibernate
- Used spring validator framework for client side and server-side validation. Also, implemented dynamic loading JSPs using AJAX.
- In an Agile environment, developed new functionalities for a large-scale, high-volume web application using Grails, REST, Ajax and SVN.
- Used JBoss6.x Application server to deploy the applications.
- Used SQL Developer for validating the data in Oracle 10g database tables.
- Extensively worked in XML related technologies XSLT, XPath, XQuery, DOM, and SAX.
- Design patterns are extensively used to achieve clean separation of different layers. Used different patterns like Adapter, Singleton, Strategy, Factory, Abstract Factory, MVC, DAO and Service Locator, Facade.
- Used SOAP UI for validating the service responses using request xml's.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML
- Written unit test cases for react components Using Enzyme java script testing utility.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the EJB 3.0 using annotations.
- Tested Rest web services using postman, soap ui.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse and Maven for development.
- Used GIT as a source version controller for this project.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Used Log4J to validate functionalities and worked in Test Driven Development (JUnit) for unit testing.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Senior Java Developer
- Actively involved in mock screens development and project start-up phase.
- Experience working in agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint, and daily stand-up meetings.
- Involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming for web application that matches requirements of the client.
- Prepared Technical Design documents with UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed Angular factories, and used Angular promise API for making asynchronous calls.
- Analyzing the equivalent Ext.JS components and implementing those components.
- Involved in building a single page and cross browser compatible web application using Angular-JS (Angular routing) and bootstrap.
- Worked with advanced MVC framework such as Spring-IOC, AOP, MVC and Batch which is used for implementing backend functionality.
- Participated in coding Spring AOP components for the Logging, Exception handling and Transactional Model to handle many requests
- Support & Enhancement to the existing implementation of correspondence components which are developed using EJBs, JPA and Web Services / JMS Technologies.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information for status report.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based schema.
- Working within SOA based enterprise framework to build web services for Middle Tier processing.
- Developed SOAP based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS and AXIS.
- Produced as well as consumed RESTful web services using Jersey API's.
- Followed Java & J2EE design patterns and the coding guidelines to design and develop the application.
- Done with peer level code reviews.
- Fixed defects identified during QA, UAT and Production.
- Done with Web logic application server set up & deployed the application on it.
- Worked with GIT which is used as a version control tool in the project.
- Done with Unit testing using JUnit and Mockito.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Spring-MVC, IOC, AOP, Multithreading, Hibernate, Eclipse, Angular-JS, NodeJS, CSS3, HTML5, Web logic Server, WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, AXIS, Jersey, Tomcat, Oracle 11g, Oracle SQL Developer, Linux, PaaS, GIT, JIRA.
Confidential - Frisco Texas
- Involved in analysis and design phases of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Responsible for the analysis, documenting the requirements and architecting the application based on J2EE Standards.
- Extensively used core java concepts like collection frame work, multi-threading, OOPS and Exception Handling.
- Used Hibernate, object relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based scheme.
- Developed the JQuery callback functions to implement asynchronous communication using AJAX.
- Scrum methodology was used during the product life cycle.
- Created detailed design documents, use case diagrams and class diagrams.
- Built the backend Rest API using Spring MVC and Hibernate ORM frameworks.
- Performed backend migration from Spring MVC to Spring Boot.
- Effectively utilized core J2EE design patterns: MVC, DI/IOC, DAO, Factory, Business delegate, Service Locator, Singleton in the project implementation.
- Handled the Spring components such as Dispatcher Servlet, Controllers, Model and View Objects and View Resolver
- Experience on iBatis where it maps the Result Set from JDBC API to your POJO objects. It used in stored procedures.
- Involved in writing application Context XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Utilized HTML5 and AngularJS in implementing some of the front-end components.
- Extensively worked with XML while using Maven, Dispatcher Servlet etc.
- Used Web Services to establish communication between the systems.
- Implemented RESTful Web services. Published and consumed web services.
- Made extensive use of Oracle database to perform the analysis of data.
- Utilized Maven as the build tool. Utilized Jenkins for build automation.
- Used log4j as the logging framework.
- Used Subversion (SVN) for source code management and version control.
- Used JUnit with Easy Mock/Power Mock for the unit testing of various modules.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Involved in various steps of SDLC such as analysis, design and development of system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of spring framework to inject beans and AOP for creating the exception handling aspects.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Java Message Service (JMS) API is used to allow application components to create, send, receive, and read messages.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Implemented dependency injection of the Spring IOC to inject beans and to integrate with O/R mapping tool Hibernate.
- Deployed the applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server.
- Developed JUnit test case for all the services and manager methods.
- Implemented SOAP Web Services to integrate third party service using the WSDL and created stubs.
- XML parser APIs SAX and JAXB in the web service's request marshalling and unmarshalling.
- Developed SQL for querying the Database, Written stored procedures and triggers for Oracle 9i.
- CVS for version control of the application and Log4J to capture the log the events and exceptions.
- Implemented the library dependency management and application build process using Maven.
Environment: Jdk1.6, HTML, Spring, Spring MVC, JBoss, log4j, Hibernate, Maven, Tortoise SVN, Rest web services, maven, Eclipse Kepler, java script, Xml, MySQL.
- Coordinated with team members and served as a key contributor in developing web application and provided support to the project.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSPs.
- Involved in analysis, design, and development of money transfer system as well as account transfer system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and Activity Diagrams.
- Developed the application using SPRING Framework that leverages Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Used HTML/JSP pages with JSTL and SPRING tag libraries for UI. Designed easy to use UI.
- Used SPRING, Hibernate, and Spring MVC framework in server side.
- Performed Unit and functional testing.
- Implemented utility classes which handle the string and date manipulation.
- Participated in Server side and client-side programming.
- Involved on implementing the Exception handling for the application.
- Wrote SQL queries and stored procedures, used JDBC to interact with database.
- Deployed the applications on JBoss Application Server.
- Designed the application by implementing JSF Framework based on MVC Architecture with EJB.
- Deployed Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) using stateful and stateless beans.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Created Ant, UNIX Shell scripts for build and deployment activities in QA, Staging and Production environments.
- Followed agile methodology. Managed numerous change requests and resolved client queries, with active involvement in client meetings.