- 10 years and 10 Months of diverse professional information technology experience in Modernizing application infrastructure, Integration & Development (Java API Development, AWS Cloud Implementation, Micro Services Configuration, Development & Support)
- Currently working with Confidential Services to build business and IT strategies, API services across Cloud and in - house developed applications, leveraging Enterprise Integrations and API platforms.
- Proficient experience with Financial Sector’s Retail Banking, Credit Card Acquisitions, Customer Management, KYC policies, Collection segment of some Industry Giants like CapitalOne, HSBC and FDI
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Excellent communication & inter-personal skills, accustomed to work independently & in small or big Team environment (AGILE, scrum based team or Waterfall development methodologies)
- Self-starter, strong initiator and learner in cross-functional, multi-disciplinary and multi cultural environment
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, balancing multiple priorities effectively with track record of delivering high quality solutions in a fast-paced environment
Languages: Java, Java Beans, JSP, SQL, HTML, XML, Groovy, COBOL, E-Cobol, CICS, REXX, JCL, Basics of Machine Learning and Angular JS
Frameworks: J2EE, Spring, Sprint Boot
Open Source Technologies: Kafka, RabbitMQ, Apche Spark
Web Service: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
DevOps Tools: Chef, Jenkins, Containerization Technologies (Docker)
API s: Servlets, EJB, Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI), AWS, SOAP & REST
Software: Eclipse,, numerous IBM mainframe utility programs, Network Data Mover (NDM), VSAM, Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Databases: IBM DB2, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB/No SQL Database
Database Connectivity: JDBC, Spring JDBC,Spring JPA, Hibernate
Monitoring & Testing Tools: Splunk, Kibana (ELK), jUnit, Mockito
OS: Windows (Windows NT/2000/XP Professional), UNIX, IBM MVS/OSA/30XX, Mac OSX, Linux
Application Servers: Tomcat, WebSphere (WAS), JBoss
Other Development Tools: Maven, GIT
API Developer/Senior Associate
Confidential, Rolling Meadows, IL
- Designed, architected and implemented the CapitalOne Partnerships Card KYC platform utilizing Open source technologies Kafka and Rabbit-MQ. Developed CICS web services to integrate the Distributed environment to Legacy Mainframe environments. Re-factored and built integration-centric solutions in the context of transition from traditional, legacy platforms to service-oriented architectures. This involved determination of right configuration of the integration platforms and components to suit the application strategy, overcoming technical challenges arising from introducing a business process-focused IT infrastructure, resolved technological disagreements and adapting to new standards.
- Developed ATDD (Automated Test Driven development) methodologies to integrate with REST API frameworks.
- Played a vital role in development and maintenance of new APIs for integration with Account Receivable WHIRL system.
- Developed an integrated environment for ATP(Ability To Pay) program utilizing an On-Demand SPARK cluster design approach.
- Improve quality and differentiated end-user experiences in multi-channel client architecture.
- Refines and grooms product backlog, share new ideas and provide effort estimates, timeline commitments.
- Assist CapitalOne Enterprise API Governance team in DX Review and Gateway On boarding.
- Review, test, deploy & build automations in coordination with other product development team, analyze metrics, measure effectiveness, implement best practices and collaborative solutions and fix defects/bugs in Production environment.
- Participate in coordinated planning sessions/conference, technology meetings, pilot programs.
- Mentor, educate and support technical teams, provide guidance, participate in developer community discussions.
VisionPlus SME/Technical Lead
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Coordinated with engineering and product teams in identification of customer requirements, development of new products and policies.
- Provided IT consulting to Financial Industry like HSBC, FDI.
- Supported customers in optimization and improvement of existing features of all Credit card Account Behavioral Scoring related applications.
- Implemented procedures for designing and development of new features for assigned applications.
- Resolved technical problems relating to VisionPlus Acquisition and Customer management systems like (CMS, FAS, TRIAD, SMg3, Decision Systems, SNAP, CDM) and fixing bugs.
- Collaborated with product management and engineering teams for development scalable integrations within applications.