Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, Shell, Perl, Groovy, TCL, AWK
Tools: /Services Eclipse, Git, SVN, Jira, WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Confluence, Alfresco, Clear case, Jenkins, Junit, Tomcat, Docker, Javadoc, Ant, Maven
Software Development Methodology: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Waterfall
Senior System Programmer
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Establish and manage Atlassian Jira and Confluence server application: Project, Issue type, Workflow, Screen, Custom field, Notification, Permission, Security, Application linkage creation, Space, Collaborative Document Editing
- Project Automation and Customized workflow development using workflow toolbox add on.
- Application upgrade and data modeling using Excel macro for Jira.
- Installation of Jira and Confluence, Tomcat Server Proxy configuration and SSL Certificate, Active Directory (SSO) Configuration
- Responsible for troubleshooting, load balancing, clustering, deploying applications, and performance tuning of HUD applications using WebLogic Admin Console.
- Configured Confidential Connection Pool with Oracle and Sybase. Ensure WebLogic server health and security for all hosted applications. Experienced in WebLogic utilities - WebLogic Admin, WebLogic Deployer.
- Deployed different components like WAR files, EJB jars files and enterprise application archives (EAR) on WebLogic using various deployment tools (Console, WebLogic Deployer, and WLST). Developed WLST scripts and auto deployment processes. Worked on deployment and troubleshooting of JAR, WAR and EAR files in domain and clustered environments.
- Used Ant, Maven as build tools to build well designed, testable, efficient code. Prepared and produced release of software components.
- Used Jenkins (continuous integration) to automate build and deployments. Utilized Jira, Confluence, Java, WebLogic, SQL, UFT, Web Services, Jenkins, XML
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Establish Help desk, Bug tracking system for SDLC, Admin activities, MySql configuration, Documentation
- RESTful Services of Atlassian products, DevOps Integration, Plugin development, Configuration of Confluence and external web application, Maintain users role and permission, Design of workflow and Customized field creation. Utilized JIRA server configuration, Confluence, RESTful services, MySQL, Portfolio, Workflow, Fisheye, Crucible, SSO
- Design Patterns (Observer, Singleton and Event Bus) and Papyrus based Automatic Java Model Code generation. Blogging/Documentation on Wordpress.
- Migration of C++ code in to Java Code using Swig 3.0 interface, Native Library (DLL) based plugin Development in e(fx)clipse.
- Trained team members for e4 and compatibility layer of eclipse for other product development. Utilized Core Java, JavaFx, DI, Rcp, Eclipse plugin development, Extensions, Scene Builder, Maven, Tycho, XML, Jenkins, Junit, SVN, JIRA
Software Developer Consultant
- Utilized Core Java, Maven, Jenkins, Swt, Jface, SWT bot, Bit Bucket, Jira, Bamboo
- Owned two modules GMTS and USIF kernel logging for Confidential project.
- Design pattern for Campaign suite model, Automatic Port Detection and Suggestion of Confidential Mobile Modem for Test Automation Framework. Automated Build generation and integration procedure using logical analysis and scripting.
- Patch creation from version control repository for Software binaries. Utilized UNIX Shell, Perl, Awk, ClearCase, HTML, XML, Core Java, e4, Groovy, JNA, Eclipse, XML, HTML, Git, Gerrit, JIRA, Maven, Jenkins, Swt, Jface
- Design, Analysis and Development and functional test of web application
- Development of Email Notification using SMTP and Autocomplete suggestion.
- WordPress setup, design, configuration and user management for self-hosted web site.
- Custom design using CSS for system.
- Utilized Php, Cryptography, maven, Jenkins, Wordpress, JavaScrip, and Mysql
- Design, Analysis and Development of system from beginning.
- Development of algorithm, Custom Data-Structure creation, UI Development in Windows forms. Optimization for Artificial mode using various algorithm and SDK implementation to run backend application as plugin. Utilized C#, .NET, Windows forms. Ant, Jenkins, Jira, AI Algorithms, Machine Learning techniques