- Over 8 years of extensive IT experience in developing, design, analysis, testing of various web based, SOA based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Followed Waterfall, Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- Experience in understanding and using Design Patterns Singleton, Prototype, Façade, Factory and Observer.
- Expertise in web application development using HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, JSF, PHP, Ajax, jQuery, Angular JS, React JS and JSP.
- Expertise in Back-end/server-side java technologies such as: Web services, Java persistence API (JPA), Java. Messaging Service (JMS), RabbitMQ, Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), Java Naming and Directory Interface (JND).
- Experience in using frameworks and tools like Struts, Hibernate, spring, JUNIT, LOG 4J and JSF framework. Developed applications using Spring boot and with various modules in Spring framework like core, data, web, AOP.
- Extensive experience in Core Java concepts like Exception handling, Multi-threading, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Collections framework, Java Beans.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Expertise in databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra and IBM DB2 databases to manage tables, views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages.
- Expertise in understanding and hands-on using various extensible Markup Languages (XML) technologies like XPath, XQuery, XSLT, XSD, SAX, DOM and JAXB
- Experience in writing SQL queries in PL/SQL, Triggers, and Stored Procedures in Relational Database management systems like Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL and DB2.
- Experience in using Testing frameworks in Test Driven Development (TDD) such as JUnit, Mockito, Power Mock, EasyMock, QUnit, Protractor, Cucumber and Selenium.
- Deployed the application on Apache Tomcat. Used Apache Maven to build, ivy to resolve dependencies.
- Expertise in developing, Testing, Debugging, Integrating and Deploying Enterprise applications using Integrated Development Environments (IDE) IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse and Rational Application Developer (RAD).
- Experience in Design and development of EJB components (Session Beans, Entity Beans, and Message Driven Beans) to handle the business logic.
- Good experience in deploying multi module applications using ANT/ MAVEN, Jenkins and customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications.
- Good experience in analyzing user requirements, attend change request meetings to document changes and implement procedures for test changes and maintaining bug reports in JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Experience in using code repository tools - Tortoise SVN, CVS, GitHub, and Visual Source Safe.
Technologies: JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, Servlets 2.x/3.x, JavaBeans, JDBC, Struts2.x, Hibernate3.x/4.x, Spring3.0/4.0, Web Services, SOA, JMS2.0, and AJAX .
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse, NetBeans, MS Visual Studio.
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat7.x, WebLogic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0, IBM WebSphere7.x/8. X, JBOSS
Database: Oracle 11g, SQL server 2008, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX.
Testing Tools: JUnit 4.x, TestNG, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT Hub
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, Waterfall model.
Build Tools& Cloud tech: Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Gulp, Grunt, Docker, AWS
Project Management tool: Rally and Jira
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Full Stack Java Developer
- Works in a tightly integrated product suite in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, Agile /Scrum development environment.
- Involved in Story workshops, estimations, building backlogs, planning, stand ups etc.
- Extensively used AngularJS filters to display the table data, NgGrid to deal with grid components and angular- selectize for multi select pick list.
- Applied DAO and BO pattern to separate the persistence logic from the business logic
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Spring Hibernate ORM framework.
- Involves in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Uses Spring validation and wrote custom validation constraints.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management.
- Configured the crosscutting concerns like logging, auditing, security using Spring Aspects and Security.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controllers part of the MVC
- Used SOAPUI and Postman to test web service response and created mockup services
- Participates Production Dev support on rotation bases.
- Developed and Consumed RESTful services using Spring framework for internal systems (Traffic Lite, DM Linear, DM Digital) communications.
- Implemented and Consumed SOAP based web services using Spring for external systems integrations
- Uses SOAP UI for testing and automating the Web services by sending SOAP requests.
- Uses Postman for testing and automating the Web services using java script.
- Automates important business scenarios using Java, Selenium Web Driver, Junit, Cucumber Java framework.
- Automated the build and deployment process using MAVEN build script.
- Implemented several design patterns like Singleton, MVC, Factory, Façade, Observer, DAO patterns
- Used Apache POI frameworks to read the data from excel sheets.
- Integrated the test suites to Jenkins to execute them automatically after every successful deployment.
- Using Jira tool to track Product backlogs, planning, releases etc.
- Using GIT Version Controller
- Using Test Track to track defects, test cases and test runs.
Environment: Java, JDK, J2EE, JDBC, Spring MVC, Java Script, AngularJS, Hibernate 4.0, XSLT, XML, JUnits, Web Services, Apache CXF 2.4.2, SOAP, WSDL, JBOSS Application Server, Spring JDBC, JMS, JIRA, Rally, MAVEN, Oracle 10g.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr Java Developer
- Actively involved in software development life cycle starting from requirements gathering and performing Object Oriented Analysis
- Followed Agile SCRUM methodology and used Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Involved in group meetings with Managers, Team Members in designing, implementing and testing
- Used SOAPUI for the functional testing and inspection and invocation of Spring based Web Services
- Designed and Developed the Automation Testing Framework using Java, Selenium Web Driver and TestNG Automation Framework
- Tested several Informatica Mappings to validate the business conditions
- Used Microservices architecture with Spring Boot based service through REST
- Involved actively performance tunings in Java spring boot layer, elastic side and also production issues. Used SOAPUI for the functional testing and inspection and invocation of spring based Web Services
- Did performance and load testing use JMeter. Involved in testing and quality assurance
- Implemented REST web service in Scala using Akka for CBPMAN log tracking application
- Deploy and manage applications to Tomcat servers
- Deploy and manage applications on JBOSS/Tomcat J2EE server. Managed the codebase using GIT
- Developed user interface using JSF, HTML5, AngularJS, JQuery and performed client-side validations using Java Script, AJAX and CSS
- Identified usability and develop functional and smooth, easy-to-operate and eye-catching web applications using Angular JS and react JS
- Used Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures to handle the business logic and executing through java. Extensively used Core Java such as Multi-Threading, Exceptions, and Collections.
- Implemented wizard using Responsive Web Design
- Installed Web logic servers, configured domains for deploying applications.
- Use Amazon Cloud Watch metrics to monitor the health and utilization of AWS resources
- Implementation & design of bean orchestration using Apache Camel
- Worked on handling all the requests to the systems using Play framework MVC framework
- Wrote Python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Responsible for implementation of java integration components for JBPM and DROOLs.
- Used Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade and DAO.
- Worked on Single node/Multicluster setup using technology NoSQL and MongoDB.
- Developed back end interfaces using embedded SQL, PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, Functions, Procedures, Anonymous PL/SQL programs, Cursor management, Exceptions Handling in PL/SQL programs, Collections, Object Types and Row, Table level triggers.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture Using Spring framework at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and ease of maintenance.
- Developed Form Beans and Action Classes to model views and client-side functionality.
- Written a SQL queries using Cassandra database, wrote solar queries. Experience in implementing J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Session Facade, DAO and Singleton.
- Used Maven to build, test and deploying purposes.
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging and used JUnit extensively for testing.
- Used Web Sphere Application Server for deploying various components of application.
Confidential, TAMPA, FL
- Involved in Agile Planning-Iteration Planning Meeting (IPM) and Estimation Sessions of user stories and participating in scrum Meetings to update the status daily.
- Analysis, design, development and maintenance of Warehouse web based, networking systems and N-Tier architecture applications.
- Developed the web applications using Angular.js and Node.js.
- Followed three-tier architecture. Developed application using SPRINGMVC presentation layer, Spring-Service layer, Spring Transaction management, Spring DAO- persistence layer and Spring Batch.
- Built the REST Web Services using spring and then consumed the web services in Angular JS using http methods like GET and POST.
- Implemented various design patterns such as Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO), Front Controller, Value Object, Iterator Design Pattern and various.
- Performed code based testing techniques like code walk through, code inspection and code review.
- Worked on Angular JS directives and routers. Used Angular Schema Forms for validating the form and to change field type and field orders.
- Modified WSDL and XSD schema while generating web service client artifacts by using Jax-ws bindings in Web Sphere 8.x server and RAD 8.x
- Used the Web Logic Scripting Tool (WLST) - (Online and offline WLST) to configure, create and deploy applications to various Web logic Server Domains.
- Built Inventory Management system for E-Commerce Web Application implementing Project structure based on J2EE MVC pattern, using JDBC, Servlet, JSP.
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Through SOAP UI extensively tested document based web services.
- Used JMS API to notify the customers when the appointment was scheduled for customer.
- Created JUnit test suites with related test cases (includes set up and tear down) for unit testing application.
- Fixed the defects by connecting to different environments using SSH and telnet client Putty.
- Written SQL queries in DAOs and tested in SQL Developer.
- Developed TDD environment and followed continuous integration system with Hudson Server for Building/testing software projects continuously.
- Developed application using JSF framework that leverages classical MVC architecture
- Generated UML artifacts such as use cases, sequence diagrams, class diagrams using Rational Application Developer
- Developed the workflow interfaces using JSPs, CSS, Backing and JSF beans framework.
- Worked on jQuery for user interface interactions, effects and themes built on top of the jQuery and Java Scripts.
- Created topics, queues and MDB's for communication using JMS/IBM MQ Series
- Used JAX-RPC Web Services using SOAP to process the application for the customer
- Developed the application using JSF Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view.
- Worked on Enterprise JavaBeans is service -side model that encapsulate the business logic of an application
- Deployed application on Apache Tomcat server.
- Developed database connection and SQL Queries to create dynamic content on web pages
- Writing automated JUnit test cases using framework like Mockito and spring tests. And, Message Driven Beans to send emails notifications.
- CVS is used as version controller.
- Created DAO classes to implement CRUD operations by using JDBC transactions.
- Configured and maintained the Spring Application Framework's IOC container.
- Developed Tables, Indexes and Triggers for the database using TOAD
- Configured the connection pools and security for the server
- Used JUnit to perform unit testing
- Developed the application using Eclipse
- Deployed the application on JBoss.
- Removed the unused branches from SVN.
- Involved in AWS and Pivotal Cloud Foundry scanner integration design discussions.
- Developed the application using Rational Application Developer
- Supported Testing Teams and involved in defect meetings
Environment: JDK 1.5, JSF, AJAX, Oracle 11g, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, Oracle application server, Toad for connecting to oracle, JDeveloper, Eclipse, Web Service, JBoss.
Jr Java Developer
- Worked on understanding requirements and architectural components enhancement.
- Worked on Technical Documentation, Development and Testing.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Spring Framework.
- Developed Methods in the DAO layer to persist the POJOS in the database.
- Worked extensively in SQL Server backend database development. Created complex queries, views, functions and stored procedures.
- Excellent understanding of relational databases. Created normalized databases, wrote stored procedures, used JDBC or Hibernate to communicate with database. Experienced with Oracle, MySQL, and SQL Server.
- Extensively involved in developing core persistence classes using Hibernate framework, writing HQL queries JPA Annotations creating hibernate mapping (.hbm) files.
- Used MAVEN scripts to fetch, build, and deploy application to development environment.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server was used to deploy the application, and IBM RAD (Rational Application Developer) was used as the IDE for development of the application.
- Involved in preparing development test cases based on High level design document.
- Responsible for application deployment in DEV and QA environments.
- Coding using Java Spring MVC framework for business logic as per High level design document.
- Implemented continuous Integration of the code.
- Developed best practices for development, code review and release process.