- Overall 8 years experience as Java/J2EE Developer in Object Oriented Development, implementation and maintenance of web and distributed Enterprise applications using J2SE/J2EE technologies for banking, financial, healthcare, telecom and insurance domain.
- Deployment with various methodologies like Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall.
- Developed web - based enterprise applications using Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), Struts, Spring MVC and SQL.
- Strong experience in Data structure, Multithreading, Collection and OOP.
- Extensive experience working with RDBMS such as MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, DB2, Oracle and NoSQL database like MongoDB.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Advance Queue, Performance tuning.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing Middleware applications using SOA Architecture by producing and consuming SOAP using Apache axis, CXF engines.
- Experience with Microservices for communication purpose.
- Experience with Cloud Computing Service environment like Amazon Web Services(AWS)
- Experience with Subversion (SVN), GIT, CVS and Visual Source Safe as versioning software tools.
- Experienced with XML related technologies such XML, XSLT (DOM, SAX), XPATH and DTD.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams with StarUML, Rational Rose.
- Expertise in using clients for the Web Services using Apache Axis and tested it using SoapUI.
- Experience with JMS for both Synchronous and Asynchronous messaging
- Proficiency with the application servers like IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS and Tomcat
- Expertise in Web Front End Technologies Struts, Tag Libraries and Struts custom validation rules, Tiles, JSTL, Java Script, DHTML and XML/XSL.
- Well versed in producing and consuming the REST based Restful web services.
- Extensively worked on Pivotal Tracker and JIRA tools for tracking stories in a Project.
- Expertise at JDBC API for connection and access to databases.
- Experience on different IDEs such as Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, and deployment using Web Server, Apache Tomcat and Application Servers like IBM Websphere, BEA WebLogic and Jboss Enterprise Application Server.
- Worked on SOA based technology using Web Services, WSDL and UDDI registry.
- Hands on experience in creation, Configuration and management of MQ series objects like Queue.
- Experience with JUnit, Mockito, and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality. Knowledge on Mule ESB.
- Expertise in design patterns including Front Controller, Data Access Object, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, MVC, Data Transfer Object and Singleton.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JDBC, JSF, JMS
Tools: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Log4J, JUnit, SOA, Jasper reports, SOAP UI, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security
Web services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Apache Axis2, Apache CFX
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, EAP, WebLogic
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, PostgreSQL MongoDB, DB2
Development Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite (STS)
OR mapping: Hibernate, JPA, JTA
Modeling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional, Star UML
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Rational clear case, Star Team
OS & Environment: Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT, Win 2k Server, Sun Solaris, UNIX
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate, DAO patterns
Build: Automation Tools (CI)/ Issue Tracking Tools: Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Ant, JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, Firebug
Confidential, Long Island, NY
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Extensive experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Involved in developing UI using Spring MVC framework, JSP, JSTL, HTML5, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX and AngularJS.
- Created Reusable Modules and Custom Directives in Angular2.0 which got used in various places of application.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory tested all application controllers extensively with AngularJS built-in testing facilities.
- Extensively used core java concepts like Multithreading, Collections Framework, File I/o and concurrency.
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, and Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading, JDBC, Generics.
- Used Java8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Used design patterns like Singleton, Data Access Objects, Factory and MVC patterns.
- Testing and production support of core java based multithreading ETL tool for distributed loading XML data into Oracle database using JPA/Hibernate.
- Created POJO’s and DAO’s for the database entities using Spring JDBC annotation mappings
- Integrated with Spring Cloud projects to provide distributed tracing and other features.
- Developed microservices with Spring and tested the application using Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Core annotations for Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC for Rest API’s and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Development of cloud hosted web applications and REST APIs using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat.
- Deployed the application on Amazon Web services (AWS) and used it to provide a large computing capacity for scalable solutions.
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing.
- Implemented Rest based web service using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider implementation.
- Integrated Active MQ and spring JMS API to send and receive message for the application’s Restful API.
- Experience in design and development of Web services, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JTA, JMS and XML, XSD.
- Expertise in Web Page development using XML, XSLT.
- Wrote build scripts using Maven.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the 1:1/1:M/M:M mappings in hibernate files and created DAO and POJO.
- Experience in NoSQL database like MongoDB installation, configuration and in designing MongoDB multi-shared cluster and monitoring with MMS.
- Installed the WebSphere MQ and involved in configuring MDB listeners, JMS resources, and queues and integrating with the WebSphere Application Server.
- Configuring WebSphere Application Server on multiple platforms for both horizontal and vertical scaling for Work Load Management.
- Used log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning, info statements.
- Implemented Selenium Web Drivers and Protractor For testing the UI components.
- Involved in setting up Test automation and developed cucumber feature files and used Selenium for automated testing with TestNG.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Experience on implementation of version control software GIT repositories.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Java/ J2ee Developer
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology for application development and deliverables.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing AngularJS, created HTML navigation menu that is role based wherein menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of JSON.
- Used various Bootstrap components and developed the application following Responsive web design.
- Developed controllers, services, custom directives for various modules in Angular and was also involved in developing unit test cases using Jasmine.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Implemented Hibernate along with annotation based transactional support in Spring Framework.
- Established continuous integration (CI) practices and standards using Jenkins. Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git source control system during the day and periodic scheduled builds overnight to support development using Jenkins, Git, JUnit, Selenium and Maven.
- Expertise in Web Page development using XML, XSLT.
- Implemented Business components such as user authentication, entitlements using spring beans.
- Used Oracle as database and involved in the development of PL/SQL backend implementation.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI’s, whenever a new Git-hub branch gets started. Jenkins, our Continuous Integration server, automatically attempts to build a new Docker container from it, The Docker container leverages Linux containers and has the AMI baked in.
- Used GitHub version controlling tools to maintain project versions supported the applications through debugging, fixing and maintenance releases.
- Used PUTTY for debugging and connect to my remote files in server securely using SSH Encryption (public key and private key) and WinSCP to transfer files between local and remote folders and change file permissions
- Created JUnit test cases to automate the testing of business logic
- Tracked and solved tickets for defects on bug reporting tool (JIRA)
- Participated in preparing technical documents which includes logical flow of the code and UML diagrams and user’s manual for the application.
Confidential, Eagan, MN
- Involved in complete SDLC including design of System Architecture, development of System Use Cases based on the functional requirements.
- Extensively worked in Agile development environment.
- Designed and developed JSP pages for Agent login, Products display, My Account and Order Confirmation pages.
- Used Ajax and JQuery to load the content dynamically into the web pages without reloading the pages.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection of Action classes using Application Context XML file.
- Involved in an Enterprise Application to implement Microservices in order to separate the tasks and not to have dependency on other Parallel on-going tasks of same application.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSP, spring, Hibernate ORM and used Spring Framework to initialize managed beans and services.
- Implemented different types of spring controllers as per application requirements DAO and service layer components using Spring/Hibernate API and Spring/Hibernate annotations. Used Hibernate QL.
- Extensively used Spring IOC configured Application Context files and performed database object mapping using Hibernate annotations.
- Used Spring AOP for reporting and used a test-driven approach to development leveraging spring’s support for unit testing.
- Used several J2EE design patterns like DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Front Controller and MVC- Model along with Struts to develop application.
- Business logic is implemented using Struts Action Components in the Struts.
- Used Angular JS to create UI and connect software components and used built independency injection subsystem that helps for making application easier to develop, understand and test,
- Developed SOAP- based Web Services that acts as an Interface using Web Services/SOAP/WSDL engine with the help of SOA. Used SOAP UI to trigger developed Web Services and to perform Load test.
- Used services to carry out some small function such as producing data, validating customer or providing simple analytical services with the help of SOA.
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Interfaced with the MySQL back-end database by integrating spring with Hibernate.
- Implemented JUNIT test cases for unit testing and Suites for end to end testing.
- Involved in writing service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the Oracle DBMS.
- Used SVN (GIT) for version control and LOG4J for debugging.
Environment: Java, HTML, XHTML, XML, Java Script, Struts, Hibernate 3.0, Spring, JSP, AJAX, jQuery, Log4j, Angular JS, Microservices, SOAP, PL/SQL, web services, WebSphere, MYSQL, Eclipse, GIT.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Worked on various modules like Product Discount Management, Browsing of Plans, managing user profile.
- System was built using Spring Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Facade, Business Delegate, and Singleton.
- Used and implemented the application using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring ORM modules and Hibernate.
- Implemented the persistence layer in Hibernate. Created the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Used Spring API’s for wiring components using dependency injection.
- Used Spring - ORM to integrate Hibernate and creation of Hibernate POJO’s.
- Developed Web Services to allow communication between applications through REST over HTTP.
- Writing JDBC statements to fetch various data related to customer.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle database.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse and Maven for development.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J and used JUnit for unit testing.
- Used StarTeam and GitHub version source control tool.
- Interacting with Business team to determine functional requirements of business intelligence reports and analyzing requirements for design feasibility.
- Modified/configured configurations for Struts.
- Designed and developed code for MVC architecture using ATD framework (Ford Credit Framework which is similar to Struts framework) using Servlets, JSPs.
- Designed the application by implementing JSF Framework based on MVC Architecture with EJB, simple Java Beans as a Model, JSP (Java server Pages) and JSF UI Components as View and Faces Servlet as a Controller.
- Implemented REST Web Services for communicating one application to another application by using SOAP and WSDL.
- Worked extensively on HTML and CSS spreadsheets.
- Designed a batch processing system with RESTful APIs.
- Writing SQL Queries to access data for analysis of data from DB2 database.
- Used JAXB parser for parsing the valid XML files.
- Did performance analysis on the code and carried out code refactoring on the existing code.
- Written test cases for unit testing the code using JUnit testing Framework.
- Writing no blocking or lock-free Multi-threading code.
- Modifying and migrating existing applications for fine-tuning and performance improvements.
- Implementing Continuous Integration Platforms for Agile teams/projects.
- Conducting trial runs of reports applications, correcting errors, and testing reports
Environment: Java, J2EE, Java Script, MVC, XML, JSP, JSF, Core Java, Servlets, Struts, Multi-threading, CSS, Web Services, jQuery, HTML, JDBC, JUnit, RESTful APIs, SOAP, SVN, DB2, Oracle, Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Gathered user requirements followed by analysis and design.
- Evaluated various technologies for the Client. Developed HTML and JSP to present Client-side GUI.
- Designed the HTML based web pages for displaying the reports.
- Developed Java classes and JSP files.
- Extensively used XML documents with XSLT and CSS to translate the content into HTML to present to GUI.
- Developed dynamic content of presentation layer using JSP.
- Developed user-defined tags using XML.
- Developed Java Mail for automatic emailing and JNDI to interact with the Knowledge Server.
- Used Struts Framework to implement J2EE design patterns (MVC).
- Developed, Tested and Debugged the Java, JSP and EJB components using Eclipse RCP.
- Developed Enterprise Java Beans like Entity Beans, Session Beans (both Stateless and State Full Session beans)
- Developed JSP as the view, Servlets as Controller and EJB as model in the Struts Framework.
- Worked on Web Logic application server to deploy JSP and EJB applications.
- Created and implemented PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers.
Environment: Java/J2EE, EJB 2.1, JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.4, JSP, JNDI 1.2, JDBC, Struts, HTML, XML, XSLT, CSS, Java Script, PL/SQL, Oracle 9i, Weblogic8.1, Spring MVC Framework, Entity Beans.