- Proficient with STRUTS and SPRING frame works and hands on experience of implementing MVC Architecture.
- Proficient with JSF2.0 web application Frame work.
- Proficient in using DOM and SAX Parser.
- Familiar with Taglibs and other important directives to provide functionality to the JSP pages.
- Proficient in using JMS and MQ-Series to provide communication between two loosely coupled systems.
- Experienced in the functional usage and deployment of applications in JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat Having good knowledge in the databases Oracle 10g, MySql .
- Experienced in using Apache AXIS for WebServices .
- Good Knowledge in Object Relational (ORM) mapping tools like Hibernate.
- Proficient in using XML Suite of Technologies (XML, XSL, XQuery, XSLT, DTD, XML Schema, DOM).
- Proficient with Web Services Description Language (WSDL) for describing Web services and developing a UDDI compliant registry for publishing and finding description for Web services.
- Very good knowledge of all the Object Oriented Programming concepts (Inheritance, Encapsulation and Polymorphism).
- Excellent analytical capabilities and good communication skills. Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
Languages: Java, C, C++, HTML, HTML5, XML, PL/SQL
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts, NodeJS
Databases: Oracle 10g, MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat v6.0, IBM WebSphere, Weblogic, JBOSS
Tools: Eclipse IDE, Java netbeans, SQL tools, Visual Studio 2012, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio
Operating Systems: Window 7/XP, Unix, Linux-Ubuntu
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
- Involved in all phases of CARM Application development
- Performed an active role in the integration of various CARM relevant systems present in application.
- Provided the support in developing test cases for UAT Testing.
- Actively involved in architecture meetings/discussions and give my feedback/suggestions.
- Designed and developed the application using Waterfall Methodology and followed Scrum.
- Implemented SOAP/JAX-WS Web Services for hosting and consuming.
- Created UI utilizing Spring MVC, business rationale utilizing Spring(IOC, AOP), tirelessness utilizing Hibernate.
- Made and utilized SQL put away methodology for executing bunch questions and made utilization of PL/SQL for associating with the database and redesigning the past undertaking.
- Designed and developed Caching and Logging service using Singleton pattern, Log4j.
- Developed server side application which handles the database control with the back-end Oracle 9i database utilizing JDBC
- Included in different parts of application like Designing and Developing of an in house Mockserver, Applying Encryption for Logging Messages
- Utilized different instruments like SQL Developer to compose different inquiries and put away methods for the application.
- Used JAXB for Marshaling and unmarshaling the Xml data.
- Used JMS for Sending and Receiving the messages on the Queue.
- Consumed SOAP and Rest WebServices
- Used CVS and SVN as a documentation repository and version-controlling tool.
- Used Quality Center for tracking of all the defects in the various environments.
- Used Maven to build the project and JUnit to develop unit test cases
- Prepared Unit test cases using JUnit and remote testing using SOAP UI.
- Used Ant to build the project and JUnit to develop unit test cases.
- Designed and developed Caching and Logging service using Singleton pattern, Log4j.
- Involved in Analysis and Designing the Application
- Designed and developed web Pages using HTML and JSP
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Web Services, SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL, Hibernate, JPA, DB2, Spring, Servlets, JSP, JSF, Design Patterns, JUnit, JMock, Log4J, ANT, SVN, Oracle, Agile, WebLogic, Eclipse, Quality Center.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developed new features for system according to the product plan defined by the product manager.
- Communicate progress, results and other relevant information to lead.
- Conducting test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
- Developed the web interface using MVC design pattern with Struts and Spring framework
- Developed WebServices using Apache Axis 2 and integrated with Spring frame work.
- Ensure that applications to meet systems goals and fulfill end user-requirements.
- Used Log4j Logging framework to manage logging of application messages
- Used Spring AOP for transaction management.
- Used ibatis for the persistence of the application.
- Used Maven extensively for managing, building the application.
- Used SVN as a version control tool for source code management and Quality center for logging all the defects/issues.
- Responsible for delivering the changes to Development, Integration and User Acceptance Testing regions, supporting User Acceptance testing and addressing User Acceptance Testing defects and supporting the system in Production and fixing Production defects.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts, ibatis, JSP, AJAX, HTML, Tomcat 6.0, Oracle 11g, Maven, Log4J, slf4j, iText, Edit plus, Eclipse IDE, JUnit, WinCVS, Axis2, WSDL, Web Services, Win Merge, XML spy, TOAD for Oracle 11, Lotus Notes.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Identified the Business Requirements and Involved in preparing System Requirements for the project.
- Used design patterns like Value Object Pattern, MVC, and Singleton Pattern.
- Consumed soap web services developed by third party vendors.
- Designed and developed various stored procedures, functions and triggers in PL/SQL to implement business rules.
- Created Rest web services to get the response in front end for online banking and even for mobile application.
- Coordinated team application of test-driven development (TDD) strategies to optimize system quality and to enable rapid refactoring.
- Used Web service to load various labs and external systems by using their services.
- Participated in the technical code reviews and prepared peer review documents.
- Developed Maven build scripts and involved in deploying the application on Websphere.
- Used SVN as version control.
- Involved in various SDLC phases like Design, Development and Testing.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using XML and JSP's for user interaction.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Assisted efficiently in the design, development, testing, upgrading new HRIS capabilities.
- Consumed Web Services to check the credit history report of the applicants.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes and documenting the system deployment.
- Used Ant to build the J2EE application.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Involved in requirement gathering, customer interaction, analysis of the requirements and project module designing.
- Developed back-end Logic using Web Services in Java.
- Designed and developed Rest and Soap Services for the Cloud computing environment.
- Built a RESTful Web service using Jersey and JBOSS
- Worked on the project using agile methodology.
- Used SNAP/SMTP PROTOCOL for communication purpose with Storage Device, Java Networking, and Socket Programming.
- Developed and integrated java beans and other java classes.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using C, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Designed and developed warehouse management module for maintaining store information like transit time, max carton capacity, weekend delivery; Poolpoint email maintenance, AnticipatedTL maintenance and Email Projection to Pool.
- Developed and implemented Swing, spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Creation of content using SDL Tridion.
- Developed front-end using AWT, Flex, Swing, JSF, and JSP with Custom Tag libraries, JSTL, Struts Tag libraries, GWT, Adobe Flex, MXML, HTML, and CSS.
- Coded different deployment descriptors using XML. Generated Jar files are deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Developed the application on IBM WSAD and deployed it on IBM Web Sphere Application Server
- Developed user interfaces using EJB 2.0 JSP, JSF, EJB, JMS frame work with AJAX, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, and CSS.
- Worked with AS400 database system to write simple and complex SQL and PL/SQL statements for implementing database operations.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Have done code reviews, debugging, bug fixing, performance tuning and unit testing.
- Have documentated overall system resources in Migration document, testing procedures in User Acceptance Testing document.
- Used Clear Case, CVS, Maven, and Subversion for Source code version control.
- Used Maven as a build tool. Implemented Java to XML binding using Castor XML.
- Provided product support to the end users and maintained system after production.
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
- Extensively involved in development of Equal Payment Plan, Rewards, and modules.
- Involved in the development of module related to Web Services.
- Performed extensive development using Struts Framework.
- Core Java, Multi-threading, Multi-tiered applications, distributed multi-tiered designs.
- Java Server Faces, AJAX
- Preparing Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML
- Participating in high-level meetings with client on Requirements.
- Used both SAX and DOM parser for XML related development.
- Extensively used IOC and AOP concepts of Spring Framework as part of development.
- Implemented SOAP, WSDL and a subset of XML schema for a Web Service toolkit and for web services integration.
- Handling Production Support in an App Server Clustered Environment.
- This being a secure application, Done Citibank Internal Certification for Advanced Secure Coding. Implemented this in the Development.
Environment: Java / J2EE, JSP 2. 0 Servlet, JDBC, Struts Framework, SSL, HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, Xalan-j 2.7, JDOM, Spring, Axis 1.1, WSDL 2.0, JUnit 3.8.1, WebSphere Application Server 5. 1, WSAD 5.1, RAD 6.0, Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Developer 1.1, JProbe, Mercury Test Director, Windows 2003, CVS, Merant PVCS, vi editor, HP-UX 11.23/11.11