- 8 years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, documentation, implementing and testing of software systems in Java, J2EE and Internet technologies.
- Strong Knowledge on Application Development using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC.
- Strong experience in building Micro Services with Spring Boot.
- Experience working with Spring Security, OAuth modules.
- Expertise in working with various J2EE technologies including Struts MVC Framework, Servlets, JSP, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, AJAX, WEB SERVICES, Hibernate and ANT.
- Experience in building rest services using Spring MVC and Jersey API based on HTTP Methods GET, PUT, POST and DELETE.
- Good experience in developing Web Services SOAP, JAX - WS, WSDL with help of Apache CXF.
- Experience in core Java-Multithreading, collections, Servlets and JDBC.
- Experience in Configuring and deploying applications on Tomcat 5.5/6.0/7.0/8.0 server.
- Good experience with MongoDB NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge on RDBMS concepts and worked with Oracle.
- Good Knowledge on deploying application with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PaaS) with the help of GOCD.
- Experience in using JAVA 8 Lambda expressions.
- Exposure on other cloud technologies such as AWS.
- Good knowledge of networking and load balancing using proxy servers such as HAProxy etc.
- Experience working with GIT and SVN version control systems and Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment with help of Maven.
- Experience working with Hudson tools like Nexus, Jenkins etc.
- Knowledge of XML Suite of Technologies XML, XSL, XSLT, and validations with DTD and XML Schema and processing profile with SAX, DOM Parsers.
- Good Experience with build and deployment tools including Ant / Maven, logging using Slf4 and Log4j, unit and integration testing using Mockito and Junit.
- Experience working with Splunk logging tool for metrics and creating dashboards for monitoring.
- Hands on knowledge on ELK Stack.
- Experience in designing Use -Case, Class and Sequence diagrams.
- Good working experience in using IDE's like Eclipse, STS, Intellij and Net Beans.
- Excellent team player with good analytical, strategic planning and interpersonal and communication skills. Highly motivated, enthusiastic and self-starter.
Languages: Java 1.7/1.8, SQL, XML, JSON, OPM Rules
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring 3.x/4.x, Spring IO, Spring Boot 1.5.x, Hibernate 3.x/4.x, JAX-WS, SOAP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS
FRAMEWORKS: Struts 2.x, Spring MVC 2.5/3.0, JSF 1.2/2.0, Hibernate ORM, AngularJS 1/2
IDE S: Eclipse, STS, IntelliJ, Net beans, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio.
DATABASES: Oracle 11g, SQL Server Management, MongoDB 3.x
Platforms: MS-DOS, Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7, UNIX
App/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0/7.0/8.0, Web Sphere 7X, JBoss 10
Sr. Java Developer
- Responsible for requirements analysis, technical design, implementation and testing.
- Developed Micro Services using Spring Boot and used production ready features of Spring Boot.
- Migrated the monolithic applications in to Spring Boot based Micro Services.
- Exposed services such as IBES WS, CD WS Rest Services, XFMR Services as SOAP services and implemented service layer on top of MongoDB using Core Java, Spring Data Mongo, Spring MVC (Rest Services), Spring IOC and Spring Security and Session modules with annotations.
- Security for Rest API’s is developed using Spring Security and OAuth modules where access token is generated once with expiration is passed in each API call.
- Communication between different Microservices is by a Rest Service Call or through messaging system Apache Kafka.
- Good experience in setting up Kafka and Zookeeper by creating Topics, Partitons and Replication for Message publishing and consuming.
- Implemented functional programming using JAVA 8 Lambda expressions.
- Worked with NoSQL MongoDB to store, retrieve, and update and manage all the details for Medicaid and Food Stamps benefits.
- Very good understanding of Mongo cluster mechanism that includes Replication Strategies, Secondary Read Preferences and Data Sharding.
- Consumed SOAP Services implemented using Spring Webservice Template.
- Used GIT as version control system.
- Used Pivotol Cloud Foundary as Paas for deployment of applications.
- Used Junit, Mockito library to develop unit test cases.
- Used JMeter for load testing and Log back with Slf4j for logging purpose.
- Participated in the daily stand up meetings as part of AGILE process for reporting the day to day developments of the work done.
Environment: Java 1.7/8, Spring Boot 1.5.x, MongoDB 3.X, Apache Kafka, Zookeeper, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, GOCD, GIT, Mockito, JMeter.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC.
- Used AngularJS as framework to build Single Page Application which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Leveraged MVC design pattern to organize AngularJS Controllers, Custom directories, factories and views.
- Used Jersey REST API to build Rest Services and tested them on POSTMAN and used in AngularJS HTTP Service calls.
- Used Hystrix Library which is built on Circuit Breaker pattern for resiliency and live application traffic monitoring for external service calls.
- Designed and Created Domain model for the SOAP Web Services consumed using Apache CXF as run time engine.
- Used SOAP UI for Web Service testing.
- Worked on Installing and configured Tomcat Server.
- Release Maintenance Preparation and Deployment on the servers.
- Fixing deployment issues with restructured code and migrated builds.
- Used various design patterns like Business delegate, Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO, Service locator etc.
- Used SVN as version controlling system and JIRA for stories and bug tracking.
- Used Splunk as log aggregator tool for logging, debugging and application metrics.
- Experience in configuring the build and deployment jobs in Jenkins with the help of maven and cap scripts.
- Used Spring JDBC for connecting to the Oracle Data Source and good knowledge on building SQL queries.
- Good knowledge on VM’s, Data Center architecture and yum package manager.
- Followed agile methodology for project development.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Struts based framework called GRNDS frame work and using JSPs as GUI development and Model as Persistence layer using DB2.
- Interacted with the business users to gather requirements and provided high-level design with Sequential and State-chart diagrams.
- Develops code for batch files, which generates flat files, which are send to various interfaces.
- Used PL/SQL and SQL in the application.
- Supports production issues.
- Implemented Web-Services for data exchange between front-end, provisioning and third-party billing systems through Apache AXIS as run time engine.
- Used JBOSS Application Server for application deployment in UNIX environment.
- Reviewed the XML logical data model and developed XML schema(XSD) to validate the model and used JAX-B for XML-Java Mapping
- Involved in pre-testing the Web-Service calls with SOAP UI using end-points.
- Coordinated Unit (JUnit), Integration and User Acceptance Testing and developed test cases for bean components.
- Used SVN as version control system and BUGZILLA for bug tracking.
- Following agile software methodology for project development.
- Developed business logic and fixed bugs using java, J2EE technologies like java1.6 and JSP and Struts framework.
- Developed front end pages for Feedback Dashboard application using JSP, JSTL, CSS
- Ensured the generated Web pages are compatible with Web accessibility guide JAWS.
- Developed DAOs using Hibernate DAO Support and Hibernate Templates of Spring Framework.
- Used Log4j for logging purpose and Jenkins for building.
- Involved in deployment for the multiple versions of builds co coordinating with release team, configuration management and DBA teams.
- Proactively involved many times in production application issues and was successfully able to retain the production servers healthy
Environment: Struts1.2, Java, JSP, JQuery, Servlets, Hibernate, Eclipse, WebSphere.