- 8+ Years of IT Professional experience in the industry in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and implementation of Web and Enterprise Applications.
- Experience on Object-relational mapping in EJB 3 and JPA, Hibernate, Spring-Hibernate Template.
- Experience using various web/application servers like Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, XAMPP.
- Experience in Maven buildtools and automation.
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Methodology, UML and Design Patterns.
- Design, investigation and implementation of public facing websites on Amazon Web Services AWS
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse and Net Beans for debugging and using java coding standards.
- Experience in developing web-services using REST, SOAP, WSDL and ApacheAXIS2.
- Good debugging skills that deep diving into technical issues, collaborating with cross-domain experts, handling clients with different priorities both onsite and remote.
Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL, and PL/SQL
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MS SQL Server 7.0/2000, DB2
Framework and Tools: Spring 1.x/2.x/3.x, Struts, Hibernate 1.x/2.x/3.x, Log4J, J2EE Design Patterns, Angular JS, GWT
IDE: IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans
Web/Application Servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Web services: JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, AXIS2 and UDDI
Design Methodologies: UML, J2EE Design Patterns
Version Control: CVS, SVN, and Clear Case
Methodology: Water Fall, Agile, SCRUM, Lean and Kanban.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
- Involved in analysis, designanddevelopment of e-bill payment system as well as account transfer system and developed specifications that include UseCases, Class Diagrams, andSequence Diagrams.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSP.
- Worked on j2ee.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented Business processes such as User Authentication, Account Transfer using Session EJB.
- Designing many JSP pages using JSP/Strut Tags and JSTL, JSF.
- Implementedpersistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJO’s to represent the persistence database tuples. These POJO’s are serialized Java Classes that would not have the business processes.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Session Facade, Service Locator, and Singleton.
- I worked on SOA and JQuery.
- Using Java Script and JBoss.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used XML Web Services using WSDL,SOAP,REST to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Worked on Dojo and SOA.
- I worked on PL/SQL maintain records,iterative statements like simple loop and while loop Store Procedures.iterative statements,Functions.
- I worked on Joss Message driven POJO's,Service POJO's and Asynchronous.
- I worked on Maven and worked on Unix shell scripting.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Developing Web Services
- Using log4j for generating the log files for all the applications and I worked on EJB 3.0.
- Involved in Unit & Integration Testing for different Modules in the application.
- I worked on Linux.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) micro services to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC
Environment: Linux, Java1.4,Java 1.5,Java 1.6, JSP2.0, Struts, EJB2.0, JMS, JNDI, AWS,Oracle9i/10g/11, HTML, XML, ANT Script, WSAD5.1, SOAP,WSDL, Junit, websphere5.1,Hibernate, LOG4J, CVS,PL\SQL,Axis2,Jboss, Micro Services.
Confidential, Norristown, PA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using Agile Model
- Developed web application using Spring MVC
- Implementation of Web Design based on CSS3, HTML5, NODE JS and Bootstrap Front-End Framework.
- Wrote Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface.
- Used the Tiles Framework and Tag Libraries in the presentation layer to simplifythe complexities of the application.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control, to make application easy to test and integrate
- Used Auto wired Pojo
- Web application development for backend system using AngularJS with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques
- Utilized Spring annotations and XML configuration for Dependency Injection
- Implemented web services for communicating by using SOAP.
- Provided connections using Spring JDBC to the database and developed SQL queries to manipulate the data.
- Used Spring DAO concept in order to interact with database (DB2) using jdbc template.
- Used Web sphere Application Developer for building, testing and deploying application locally.
- Used Log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning, info.
- Used RationalClearCase for version control.
- Used CodePro Analytics to make sure all the code maintain standards.
- Used Maven script for building and deploying the application.
- Involved in bug fixes, enhancements and code refactoring.
Confidential, Rocky Hill, CT
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI responsive development using JSP, HTML5, CSS/CSS3Bootstrap& used Client Side validations were done using AngularJS, XSLT and JQuery (Masking), and Google graphs XMLDOM.
- Developed UML class diagrams, sequence and use case diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring MVC framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring Hibernate Template support.
- Extensively involved in writing Object relational mapping code using hibernate, developed Hibernate mapping files for configuring HibernatePOJOs for relational mapping.
- Implemented Transactions using spring framework.
- Used SpringMVC and WebFlow to bind web parameters to business logic.
- Developed application by using Struts, Servlets and JSPs.
- Installed, configured and maintained WebSphere ApplicationServers (WAS) in a network deployment.
- Used agile development environment and involved in daily SCRUM and worked on UAT issues and production support issues as a part of the Release support team.
- Developed server side applications using Servlets, JSP, and JDBC.
- Used JSP Tag Libraries (JSTL) to implement the logic inside the JSPs.
- Used IBM WebSphere StudioApplicationDeveloper (WSAD) as the IDE for writing code.
- Developed Web Services using REST, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Used AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON object.
- Have worked on Oracle10g database for storing and retrieving the application data.
- Created a range of user interfaces, implemented complex business logic, simple and complex SQLqueries and stored procedures implementation, Jasper report generation, testing and bug fixing process.
- Involved in configuring JMS and JNDI in rational application developer.
- Performed building and deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage systems in Weblogic Application Server.
- Used BusinessDelegate, Servicelocator, Factory, SessionFacade, DTO and DAO design patterns.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and tested DAO’s and Business Services.
- Wrote JUNIT Test cases for Spring Controllers and Web Service Clients in Service Layer using Mockito.
- Designed and developed the application using AGILE-SCRUM methodology.
- Used CVS as a version control system, an important component of Source Configuration Management (SCM).
- Maintained relationship between objects using SpringIOC.
- Involved in Iteration planning, requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Interacted with Business Analyst for requirements gathering.
- Involved in resolution, document preparation for Change Requests.
- Coordination with Developers and QA Testing Team regarding Testing issues like setting up builds, issuing tickets, setting up Testing and Development Environment.
- Implementing enhancements using Spring and Java Technology as part of change requests
- Responsible for development of Business logic in Core Java.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing.
- Used JUNIT testing framework for Unit testing.
Environment: Windows XP, Core JAVA, J2EE, spring, JSP, JS, XML, Spring Boot, Hibernate, DB2 database, SQL Server 2005.
- Involved in understanding of business requirements, design and development of the project.
- Implemented Struts framework with MVC Architecture.
- Worked closely with developers to define and configure Application Servers, Web Resources, JDBC as well as deployment of EJBs across multiple instances of WebSphere.
- Involved in the deployment of components to run Java Beans, Servlets and JSPs to be deployed in the WebSphere Application Server.
- Used different features of Struts like Validation framework and extensively used Struts Tag Library.
- Involved in creating and reviewing technical design documents.
- Used XSLT to convert XML document into HTML Page.
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate and Singleton.
- Deployed the application using WebSphere application server.
- Involved in coding and code reviews.
- Developed presentation layer using HTML and JSP.
- Used Struts Tiles framework for the development user interface.
- Developed custom tags to add extra functionalities to JSP.
- Developed web-based UI using Struts Framework.
- Code development using Java Servlets.
- Created dynamic web pages using JSP, static pages using HTML.
- Used JMS to established message communication.
- Used SAX API for accessing XML documents and for notifying the application of a stream of parsing events.
- Deployed JAR, WAR and EAR on Weblogic application server
- Modified SQL, stored procedure and functions for performance enhancement.
- Developed SQL queries with JDBC API to create, retrieve and update data.
Environment: Struts Framework, Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JMS, HTML, Weblogic server, SQL, Eclipse, Windows XP.