- 8 plus years of IT experience with 6 years in Salesforce CRM & Force.com platform Analysis, Design, Develop and Implementation and Two years of experience in developing web applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Strong development experience with Apex classes, Triggers, SOAP, REST, Meta - data API's, Batch, Schedule classes, Test classes and Visualforce pages, Components, Java Script, jQuery, HTML and CSS.
- Built complex SOQL, SOSL queries required in writing Apex classes, triggers and Batch classes.
- Developed Custom, Extension, List apex controller’s classes for handling business logic and Visualforce pages, components for handling the UI layer in the MVC design pattern.
- Worked on integration of Salesforce with ERP and Web applications by writing custom REST, SOAP web service and used Mule soft.
- Worked in test driven development and written Apex test classes and provided 90% of the coverage for the code.
- Developed Salesforce Lightning applications using Lightning components, controllers, and events and used custom CSS in the components.
- Experience in creating Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Development experience in creating Lightning Applications on Salesforce1.
- Expertise in Service Cloud console with exposure to CTI adapters and Mobile App Integrations.
- Good experience working on Salesforce1 Lightning components, Controllers, Helpers and SLDS styles.
- Hands on experience on Salesforce Lightning for Customizing Reports and Dashboards for business use.
- Worked on salesforce Administrative tasks like Roles, Profiles, Sharing rules, Permission Sets, Single Sign-On, Validation rules, Objects customizations - Fields, Page layouts, Record types, Workflows - Email alerts, Field updates, Reports, Dashboards and Analytic snapshot.
- Experience with declarative configurations using Workflow rules, Process Builder, Approval Process and associated actions Field update, Email alert, Creating Tasks and Outbound messaging.
- Experience in implementing new features like Process Builder and actions like Creating/Updating records, invoking apex class, Approval Process.
- Good experience with Salesforce Sales, Marketing, Service, Collaboration and Community Cloud implementations.
- Implemented CTI integration using Five9 with Salesforce and implemented Live Agent for the organization.
- Experience in using the lightning component framework
- Well versed with IDE's/tools like Eclipse (Force.com plug-in), Developer Console, Sublime for Development of Apex, Triggers, Meta-data changes, Data Loader, Import wizard, Jitter bit, Informatic, Dell Boomi for Data Migration/Integration.
- Working with AppExchange applications like Market and Apptus CPQ.
- Good experience in implementing Salesforce best practices and Governor limits while developing code.
- Strong experience with deployment of components from sandbox to other sandbox and production orgs using Force.com migration tools, Eclipse, Change Sets and Workbench.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts and implemented in Salesforce Apex programming.
- Good experience with front-end web technologies like HTML5/4, CSS3/2, Java Script, jQuery, Ajax.
- Experienced in writing SQL, PL/SQL queries in Oracle 11g/10g, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, MySQL and MS Access data bases for performing transformations on the data.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum, Waterfall and RAD environments.
Salesforce: Salesforce CRM, Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Batch & Schedule classes, Queueable, Salesforce1 Lightning, Components, Aura Framework, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Data Loader, Custom Labels, Article Management, Visual Flows, Process Builder, SOQL, SOSL, HTML, Java Script, CSS, jQuery
Tools: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Developer Console, Workbench, Data Loader, Demand Tool, Cast Iron studio
Web Technologies: Java, J2EE, Servlet, Struts, JSP, Spring, HTML5/4, CSS3/2, Java Script, jQuery
Database: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, MS Access
Integration Tools: Informatica Power Center 9.x, Mule Soft, Dell Boomi
Methodologies: Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall
Source Control: Git, SVN, Subversion
Operating systems: Linux, Mac, Windows XP/8/10
Confidential, Ridgefield Park, NJ
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Admin
- Worked on Salesforce Communities and created Lighting pages for Communities.
- Experience in building new Applications with the Lightning App Builder and Lightning components.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Triggers, Web-Services and Validation rules for various functional needs within the application.
- Created Custom objects and Lookup relationships associated to Cases in providing Guest related data to the service representatives.
- Produced and consumed Restful services, SOAP/WSDL web services for integrating with 3rd party applications.
- Used Force.com platform for developing feature rich and user-friendly Visualforce pages for enhancing Salesforce UI.
- Building Lighting App with lighting Design System.
- Used Lightning Component Framework and some exciting tools for developed our project.
- Worked on Salesforce Knowledge to create various Articles which are used as help messages or FAQ's for the Guest regarding the loyalty program application.
- Using Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Worked with SOQL & SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce platform database.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, and Page Layouts and configured the permissions based on the Organization hierarchy requirements.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Provide Technical expertise and best practices for SFDC development.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Created various Custom Reports for custom objects to give complete detail overview.
- Implemented Test Classes for controllers with 85-90% code coverage.
- Worked on Account Management involving Integration with External Legacy System using SOAP based Web Service Callouts using Informatica as the middleware.
- Worked with QA to prepare test Cases for testing the functionality of the software.
- In Administrative function, created profiles and implemented Object level, field-level and record-level security and created permission sets whenever required.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application to access data from external systems and web sites.
- Configure APIS and Web-Services between Salesforce and other applications such as API Gateway to pass the data such as records and to retrieve the information from external systems to display in the service cloud console pages.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into Salesforce and checking the correctness of the data.
- Assist with analysis efforts and documentation with product owners to maintain product documentation.
- Created permission sets to give access to certain users depending on the business criteria.
- Involved in pre-deployment and post-deployment activities during deployment and was part of regression and User Acceptance Testing.
- Responsible for migration of code from sandbox to production environment using Ant tool.
Environment: Salesforce CRM, Service Cloud console, Apex classes & triggers, Visualforce pages, Apex Data Loader, JSCRIPTS, SOAP and REST based Services, HTML, XML, SOAP UI, Integration toolkit, Microsoft Outlook, Agile Methodology, Jira, and Microsoft VisualStudio2010.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr Salesforce Developer
- Developed quick POC’s (Proof of Concept) for business cased rapidly in the business calls to demonstrate how the proposed solution is going to be.
- Involved in SFDC application setup activities which includes but not limiting - Creating Users, Profiles, Roles, setting permissions, Network IP filtering, Email Administration, Salesforce1 Mobile configurations based on business needs.
- Worked with salesforce SOQL for querying against various standard and custom objects in Apex Controllers, Triggers and Batch classes; used SOSL for custom searching against Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities.
- Used Apex Class (Custom, Extension Controllers), Apex Trigger, Utility Classes, Web Services, Apex Batch, Schedulable interfaces, Visualforce pages and Components.
- Extensively worked on customized by writing complex Apex controller classes, Visualforce pages where we cannot achieve using salesforce standard functionality.
- Involved in integration of salesforce with Java based web application for retrieving information from java and showing in salesforce.
- Written Apex test classes and Test framework classes which can be consumed by all Test methods and maintained coverage of 90% across all classes and triggers.
- Developed rich user interface Visualforce pages using HTML, CSS and used jQuery widgets framework to populate rows and pagination.
- Written complex Visualforce pages for generating reports which are not achieved using salesforce standard reporting.
- Used Eclipse with Force.com IDE Plug-in, Developer Console for application development and good experience in debugging using Developer Console.
- Configured and Customized Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Collaboration (Chatter) and Communities clouds.
- Worked on configuring of various salesforce standard objects - Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Leads, Campaigns and Cases.
- Created and configured Custom objects, Fields - Formula, Roll-up Summary, Dependent Pick lists, Relationships, Page Layouts, Custom Object Tab, Visualforce Tabs, Record Types and Validation rules.
- Created Custom Objects and defined Lookup, Master-Detail relationships on the objects and established Many-to-Many relationships by creating Junction Objects.
- Created complex Workflow rules on standard and custom objects and its actions Email Alert, Field Update, Create a Task.
- Worked on implemented Web-to-Lead for creating leads in salesforce for the leads generated from web.
- Implemented service console and worked on service cloud Case module, implemented Email-to-Case functionality, setup Case Assignment and Escalation rules.
- Created and maintained User Roles, Security, and Profiles that was required for the Salesforce Knowledge implementation.
- Customized the Dashboards to track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Involved in data migration from flat files, oracle data base to salesforce and prepared data dictionary.
- Managed various release deployments using Force.com Migration (Ant) tool and Change Sets for components migration across various sandbox and production environments.
- Supported and worked on going production issues raised by the business.
- Provided the training to the internal business users to use the application and develop their own custom reports.
Environment: Force.com Platform, Apex classes, Triggers, Batch, Schedule, Force.com Web Services, SOQL/SOSL Queries, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom/Standard Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Eclipse with Force.com Plug-in, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, CSS, WSDL, SOAP, XML, Sandbox.
Confidential - Dublin, CA
Sr Salesforce Developer
- Worked with Business users for requirements gathering, analysis and development.
- Performed the roles of Salesforce Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Developed Apex Classes, Custom/Extension Controller Classes and Apex Triggers on various Objects by considering salesforce best design patterns.
- Developed Visualforce pages and Apex classes, various Visualforce email templates and implemented Boots tarp framework for optimization.
- Integrated salesforce data with external systems by writing salesforce REST Web Services for Inbound classes and used HTTP Request methods to call external application REST API endpoint.
- Used Force.com, Eclipse IDE for developing Apex Classes, Pages, Triggers and customizing other meta-data components.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access Objects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Written Apex Test class for unit testing of salesforce Apex Trigger, Classes - Controllers, Batch and Schedule to have good coverage.
- Defined Lookup and Master-Detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Configured and Managed Users, Organization Role Hierarchy, Custom Criteria/Owner based sharing rules, Roles, Profiles, Groups and Queues.
- Created Workflow rules, Validation rules, Formula fields, Escalation rules and Assignment rules.
- Worked on setting up Salesforce communities for internal users.
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and user requirements, designed the solution by customizing various standard objects.
- Load/Manage the data using Apex Data Loader and excel Connector.
- Configured third party apps like Form Assembly, Conga Composer, Calendar Anything and Grid Buddy.
- Worked in Agile Development Methodology for the implementation.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Controllers, Visualforce Pages, Component, Triggers, Web Services (SOAP, REST), HTML, Java Script, CSS, Bootstrap, Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard, Eclipse IDE, XML, Salesforce Communities, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Email Services, Sandbox, Windows.
Confidential - San Antonio, TX
- Closely worked with Salesforce consultants while implementing the solutions for the needs of organization.
- Implemented minor enhancements on standard objects including Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Quotes and Activities.
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows developed in the system.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes (Controllers - Standard, Custom and Extension) and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filled updates to implement business logic.
- Created various Custom Reports for standard objects as well as custom objects to give complete detail overview of Account, Renewal Forecasting, and Customer Balance Report with Multi-Currency support.
- Created profiles and implemented Object level, field-level and record-level security.
- Provided support for ongoing Salesforce maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow, campaign management.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visualforce for the clients and customers.
Environment: Saleforce.com CRM, Apex, Visualforce Pages, Data Loader, S-Controls, HTML, Java Script, Apex Triggers, Web Services, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Apex Data Loader, Force.com IDE, Windows XP.
- Implemented agile methodology throughout the project development lifecycles.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of backend components using J2EE technologies such as Springs, Spring MVC.
- Used Team forge for maintaining the design and other project related documents, status of the assigned tasks.
- Designed and developed Business Services using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection) and DAO Design Patterns.
- Developed project specific Java API's for the new requirements with Effective usage of Data Structures, Algorithms and Core Java, OOPS concepts.
- Written Web Service for web store components using RESTful API using Java & Spring.
- Implemented Business logic in the middle-tier using Java classes, Java beans.
- Involved in configuring Web.xml, Springs-context.xml.
- Used Soap UI for unit testing of web services.
- Written JUnit Test Cases for classes written in Java application.
- Created and modified Complex SQL, Stored Procs, Functions and Triggers.
Environment: JDK1.6, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, Spring, Spring MVC, SQL, XML, Eclipse, Tomcat, Maven, Windows.