- 7+ years of Information Technology experience in Software Development and Object - Oriented Programming that includes requirement Analysis, Design, Development and implementation of Web Based, Client/Server applications and Database applications.
- Expertise in developing and implementing web applications using Java and J2EE Technologies includes Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, EJB and JNDI.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts and worked with Oracle.
- Experience in ANT, Maven and Gradle build tools.
- Strong working Experience in designing the Front-end pages using HTML, CSS, DHTML, JAVA SCRIPT.
- Experience using various web/application servers like Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, WebSphere App server, Jetty
- Used Subversion, CVS and GitHub source control systems.
- Worked with Oracle8i/9i/10g, MySQL.
- Experience in working with NOSQL DBs like Redshift, DynamoDB and Mongo DB.
- Worked on Web Application Development using MVC Framework like Struts, Spring.
- Involved in getting the Functional/Business Requirements from the Client/Analysts and preparing Detail Design Documents using UML.
- Technical experience in the areas of Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) Object Oriented and Design(OOD) using UML, Software Life Cycle Management and Development of Distributed applications.
- Good experience with unit testing using JUnit
- Experienced with JDBC API to call SQL Queries and Stored Procedures in the Database.
- Have a good Interpersonal Skills and a good Team player.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
IDE Tools: IBM WSAD 5.1, RAD6.0, Eclipse 3.0, WID 6.1.2, Jasper Reports.
Frameworks: Spring Boot 1.3, 1.4, spring 3.0, 4.0, Hibernate 4.x and 5.x
SQL Editors: TOAD 8.X and Oracle SQL Developer, MYSQL Workbench
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Redshift, DynamoDB, MongoDB.
Application Server: BEA WebLogic8.1/9.1, IBM Web Sphere 6.0/6.1, JBoss4.0.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0, Jetty
Version Control Mgmt: Subversion (SVN), CVS and Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS), Github
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, DTD, Schema, XML DOM
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Process Management: Six Sigma Standard, Agile Methodology.
Design Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft VISIO.
Messaging technologies: JMS, IBM MQSeries, and TIBCO (BW, EMS, Administrator, RV and SDK).
Operating systems: Windows 95/98/2000/XP,8.1,10 Linux and UNIX.
- Development, Maintenance and Enhancements of Massachusetts' HiWay - the HIE. Interact with Vendors such as Orion Health.
- Analyze business and functional requirements in collaboration with the Application Architect and functional leads and document technical solutions.
- Develop, test and debug integration components in accordance with business and architectural requirements. Contribute to the resolution of defects.
- Provide support to testing teams.
- Involved in Production support and in testing a production software system.
- Present designs and code at walk-throughs.
- Develop/ Develop / enhance /review applications and code in accordance to SDLC methodology, industry best practices, and departmental policies and standards. Present designs and code at walk-though.
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to exceptional customer support.
- Involved in the architecture of a report monitoring tool which helps in the status for all the nodes. (HEALTH CHECK TOOL).
- Initiate and conduct unit testing of integration solutions and support system and performance testing as required.
- Provide analytical and problem solving skills to help support the development process and to ensure that the project deliverables are met according to specifications.
- Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal and client deadlines with high quality deliverables. Report Status's and Risks to respective team leader and project manager. Involve heavily and define architecture of IT projects making sure they adhere to HIE.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Actively involved in SCRUM’s and Sprints of Agile Methodology.
- Involved in creating design documents (UML diagrams like Use case, Class, Sequence, and Component diagrams) using IBM modeling plug-in.
- Involved in design activities that is HLD (High Level Design) and LLD (Low Level Design).
- Prepare and review the technical design for the system that adheres to the MVC architecture.
- Developed the PRISM services (JNL security) communicating to the LDAP with JNDI API includes creating accounts, modifying accounts and search accounts from the Active Directory Server.
- Designed and implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j API.
- Developed the Book of Business using BW, EJB (Session beans, MDB) and EMS.
- Involved in designing the User interfaces and prototyping the modules such as Client Filing Cabinet and Book of Business.
- Developed the application using Servlet as a controller.
- Involved in development of Client Filing Cabinet using web services.
- Involved in configuring and deploying the application with JBOSS.
- Using JBOSS to deploy the application.
- Implemented design Patterns like DAO, DTO, Session facade, Business delegate, service locater in various modules.
- Involved in Writing and reviewing unit test cases using JUnit/Java Mock Objects.
- Involved in integrating the business layer with DAO layer using JDBC.
- Transaction Management using the JDBC.
- Used CVS as version control system to check in and checkout the data.
- Write and modify database stored procedures, triggers, functions, and pl/sql Scripts.
- Involved in writing Unix shell scripts for deploying application and handing production systems with Batch scheduling.
- Support and maintained various applications using TDD, travel light, CI, refactoring technique.
- Review source code and generate peer review reports.
- Support and maintained various applications like Appointment Information, Pending Business and Filing Cabinet using Servlets, JDBC and DAO.
- Involved in performance Testing, Load Testing, Acceptance Testing, bug fixing and documentation of the system.
Confidential, Lansing, MI
- Involved in complete SDLC.
- Developed new Themes/Skins in IBM WebSphere Portal 8.0.
- Involved in design and development of n-tier architecture.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams and Class Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the User Interface using Portal Themes/Skins along with CSS/HTML and jQuery.
- Implemented Portals using Spring Framework concepts like Auto wiring.
- Implemented IBM WebSphere Content Management System (CMS).
- Involved in migration apps from WebSphere portal 5.1 to WebSphere portal 6.1.
- Worked on deployment of applications to Portal Server.
- Consumed Web Services from multiple portlets.
- Implemented design from WebSphere portal 8.0.
- Created custom Portal themes and skins.
- Worked on Team site to get content and display on Portal.
- Created new Virtual Portal and new XML access for Virtual Care Management.
- Developed InterPortlet Communication.
- Developed JSR 286 portlets.
- Implemented XML Access.
- Developed the Rich User Interface using jQuery widgets like Date Picker, Acodion.
- Worked extensively with Springs IOC for loose coupling, Spring AOP for cohesive development and Springs Transaction Management
- Implemented Hibernate plugin for Spring.
- Created PDF reports using iText.
- Used Maven for dependencies and configuration management.
- Involved in writing test cases for unit testing and QA testing.
- Developed Event Logging & Error Reporting using Log4J.
- Developed view pages and Java Beans (Java Beans, HTML, SQL).
- Involved in SQL Performance tuning.
- SQLs are run in Unix platform
- Designed and Developed Admin pages using Struts framework to configure terminals, adapters monitoring the connection status.
- Understanding the functionality by communicating with the customer.
- Interacted with Business Analysts and users to gather new requirements and creating design documents as per the requirements.
- Used Rational Rose to design UML diagrams (Use Case Diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams).
- Used MVC architecture for developing the Provider one web modules.
- Developed several web pages using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Used Struts framework to build MVC architecture and separate presentation from business logic and Struts Validation framework for validating the forms
- Log4j was used to log the events in the application
- Written Unit test cases using JUnit and involved in Performance testing using JMeter.
- Provided support to System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Teams to review the test scenarios and also fix any defects encountered during testing.
Environment: Java, Struts Frame Work, JSP, CSS, XML HTML, Oracle8, PL/SQL, Ant, JUnit, Log 4J, Rational Rose, Windows.