- Java/J2EE professional with almost 8+ years of strong experience in full life cycle implementation of web based applications.
- Development experience using Java/J2EE (JDK 1.5, Java, JSF 2.0/1.2, JSP 1.1/1.2, Servlets 2.3, JDBC1.0/2.0, MDB, JTA, JPA, JNDI, JMS, IBM MQ, Web Services (Axis, JAX - RPC, JAX-WS), MVC Struts 1.2, 2.0 frameworks, Hibernate 3.0, Spring 2.0, Log4j, JUnit4, Maven and ANT).
- Hands-on development and deployment experience Apache Tomcat 6.0 and JBoss 4.0 Application Servers.
- Extensive hands of experience in J2EE Design Patterns, MVC, Session Façade, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Data Transfer Object / Value Object, Business Delegate and Factory.
- Technical Expertise in Spring Framework features, Dependency Injection, AOP, JDBC Templates, Hibernate Integration, Hibernate Template, JMS Template and POJO objects.
- Implemented persistence layer using O/R mapping tool like Hibernate and iBatis.
- Used XML, XSD, DTD, SAX and DOM Parsers in developing multiple projects
- Hands-on experience with Relational Databases Oracle 10g, MYSQL Server.
- Proficient in writing SQL and PL/SQL programming, including Oracle stored procedures using tools; SQL*Plus, PL/SQL Developer and TOAD.
- Proficient in writing Oracle Packages, Functions and Stored procedures.
- Having good experience on Unix/Linux.
- Experienced in Software Development Processes like SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative and Agile Methodologies.
- Experienced in IDEs; Spring Tool Suite 3.5.1, Eclipse 3.0, MyEclipse, WSAD and RAD 7.0.
- 7 years of experience using version control tools; CVS, SVN, GIT, Rational Clear Case, MKS, and VSS.
- Experienced in developing the unit test cases using JUnit 3.0/4.0.
- Experienced in code audit, performance testing and application tuning.
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
Languages: JAVA 1.6/7, C, C++, OraclePL/SQL, ESQL.
Java/J2EE: Servlet, JSP, JSTL 1.2,EJB 3.0/2.1, JMS1.1, JDBC, RMI, Junit, Web Services, XML,XSLT, XSD, JAXP, JAX RS,DOM, SAX, Applets, Custom Tags.
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i, MYSQL
Database Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer
OR Mapping: Hibernate 3.0/2.1
Web/Application Servers: Jboss 7.0, Jakarta Tomcat 7.0/5.5/4.1.
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.0/2.3, Hibernate 2.0/3.x/4.0, MVC, JSFSpring2.0/3.x(AOP,IOC,MVC,CoreContainer,DAO,ORM),DOJO,JQuery,Swing
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/7, UNIX, Linux Sun Solaris.
GUI Java Programming: Java Swing, AWT
IDEs / Versioning / Performance /Tools: Sprint Tool Suite 3.5.1, Eclipse, Net Beans, JDeveloper,RAD v7.0,BEA Workshop 8.0,Edit Plus, SVN, CVS, Ant, Maven, Log4j, Rational Rose, SOAP UI, Quality Center, Fiddler.
Testing Tools: Junit
Confidential, California, CA
Sr Java Developer
- Used Agile based scrum methodology for developing the project.
- Designed the UI and have drawn the UML Use Cases, Class Diagrams, and Sequence diagrams.
- Involved in front end development using JQuery, HTML and DHTML.
- Extensively used the Hibernateto access relational data.
- Consumed Web servicesusing Apache Axis 2.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Used Spring MVC design pattern.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using hibernate frame work in conjunction with Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) functionality.
- Understanding XSD, DTD, XPath, XQuery transforming using XSLT.
- Implemented various Design patterns like Business Delegate, Session Facade and DAO.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate ORM.
- Extensively worked on Oracle 11g including storage and retrieving data using Hibernate.
- Built and deployed the application in Jboss Application Server and TOMCAT.
- Unit Testing and fixing the defects in the application during the maintenance builds.
- Implemented OraclePackages, Stored procedures and Functions.
Environment: JDK 1.5, Oracle 11g, Servlets 2.5, Spring 3,Hibernate 3.0, Ajax , XML, Jboss Application Server, Windows XP, HTML, JSP 2.1,SQL, CSS, CVS, SOAP Web services, Log4j 1.3, JNDI 1.2, JUnit, UML, and XSLT, Maven.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Extensively used Core Java, Servlets, JSP and XML.
- Used Struts 1.2 in presentation tier and used for the Service Layer.
- Implement online payments in the website through a credit card.
- Used Rational Application Developer (RAD) as Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Used unit testing for all the components using JUnit.
- Used Apache log 4j Logging framework for logging of trace and Auditing.
- Extensively used the Hibernatein Data Access Objects.
- ImplementediTextas PDF document generation library.
- Used DB2 as the Backend Database.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Used Jboss as the Application Server.
- Developed interfaces and their implementation classes to communicate with the mid-tier (services) using JMS.
- Mentored peers in the use of Java technology.
- Consumed Webservicesfor getting external Data from other third party vendors.
- Leveraged Ant, DBUnit and log4j open-source projects.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked with the client to define specifications, reviews quality, estimation and scheduling.
- Designed and developed components under J2EE architecture using spring, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate and JMS .
- Implemented J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, Struts MVC, and Singleton Pattern.
- Developed persistence Hibernateframework to interact with database.
- Extensively used spring with Hibernate among the modules in persisting the data.
- Developed POJOs for storing data in legacy using Hibernate mapping.
- Developed O/R Mapping using Hibernate.
- Involved in writing HQL queries for efficient object retrieval.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Hibernate.
- Implemented struts and DAO for various modules.
- Developed administration screens for high level usage.
- Developed a client program to generate a mail with end-of-day report, by using Java Mail API.
- Developedthecomponents using Java API to interface with LDAP server and retrieve user information.
- Involved in writing SQL queries and procedures and applying optimization techniques.
- Developed build scripts, and conducting build/deploy/troubleshoot activities.
- Deployed application in DEV, UAT and PROD environments with all JDBC connection pools, data source creations, JMS Queues.
- Involved in documenting the application test results and fixing bugs and enhancements.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of components at Client Side as well as Server Side.
- Involved in design and implementation of the application using Struts 1.2 framework
- Worked extensively on server side using SOAP Web services.
- Developed Stateless Session EJB for Server side processing.
- Installed, configured and deployed components on IBM Web Sphere.
- Used for asynchronous processing.
- Accessed back- JMS/MQ end data source of DB2 with JDBC API.
- Did unit testing using JUnit.
- Involved in performance tuning.
- Used CVS for version Repository maintenance.