- 7+ years of experience in design and development and highly accomplished and experienced java developer with comprehensive mastery in software applications using Object - Oriented technologies and Java/J2EE technologies.
- Handful experience on implementation of complex Client/Server Intranet/Web based n-tier systems in various platforms like Banking, Insurance, E-Commerce.
- Handful experience and strong knowledge of OOAD (Object Oriented Analysis and Development) and OOP(Object Oriented Programming) and applying OO principles in full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experienced in java programming with concepts such as core java, Exception Handling, Multithreading, Servlets, JSP, Custom Tag Libraries, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Enterprise Java Beans, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Collection Framework and JDBC.
- Expertise in Different Spring modules such as Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, Spring Batch in Spring Framework.
- Expertise in web technologies like HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JAVA SCRIPT, Angular JS, JQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap JS.
- Familiar with JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Expertise in SOA implementation using SOAP and XML processing APIs, Restful Web Services.
- Expertise in building Applications on Application/Web Servers like apache Tomcat, JBoss, IBM Web Service and Oracle WebLogic.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based schema.
- Exposure in Creating usecase, Classes, Sequence and Activity Diagrams Using Rational Rose. Database design and development that involves ER modelling, Rational database schema, writing queries using SQL.
- Expertise in retrieving and manipulating data from backend Database using Oracle, DB2, SQL server, MYSQL, SQL lite with good knowledge in SQL programming language like PL/SQL Database environments. Developed stored procedures, Triggers. Views, Complex join queries. Strong and in-depth knowledge of various database systems.
- Hands on experience using Junit in unit test using Mocktio and Power Mockito, Integration Testing and log4J determining application functionality. Bug tracking tools Such as JIRA, Clear Quest, Quality Center.
- Hands on in various design patterns such as MVC, DAO, Front Controller, Singleton, Factory, Session Façade.
- Expertise understanding Test-Driven development, Software Development Life Cycle methodologies like Agile and Scrum. ATDD(Acceptance and Test Driven Development) and understanding in Product and Research Development
- Desire to take Challenge and hold independent responsibility with learning new Technologies as well as ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java(1.7/1.8), SQL, PL/SQL, J2EE, UML 2.3
J2EE Technologies: Servlets 3.1, JSP, EJB, JDBC, MVC Architecture, Java Beans, JNDI, RMI, JMS.
SOA Technologies: Web Services, ESB, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, REST, AWS.
Design/Analysis: Object Oriented Methodologies, AOP, UML, Design Patterns
Databases: Oracle (10g), MySQL, DB2, SQL Server, NoSQL, Mongo DB.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Ant, Apache camel, Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, BEA WebLogic.
Software Tools: WASAD, ANT, JUnit, DTD, XML schema, TOAD, Oracle Jdeveloper, SQL Developer.
Configuration Management: SVN, CVS, GIT, MAVEN, Team Site, Eclipse Plug-ins, Continuum, Hudson.
IDE: RAD (Rational Application Developer),Eclipse, JIRA, Intellij IDEA 2016.3, Visual studio code 1.8.
Operation Systems: Windows (7/8/10), UNIX, Red Hat Linux.
Methodologies: Scrum, Waterfall.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Java/JEE Developer .
- Involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSPS, HTML, JSTL, CSS.
- Web application developed JSP custom tag libraries, Struts action classes and Action.
- Designed java servlets and Objects using J2EEstandards.
- JSP is used for presentation layer, developed high performance object/relational persistence and query service for entire application utilization Hibernate.
- Data operations are performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and implemented Hibernate template and criteria API for querying databases.
- Java Script id used for application specific and webpage with email client. Java Script is extensively used for Dynamic interface and Client side validations.
- Hibernate is used for design development and maintain layers and perform configuration of struts Application Framework.
- Created Stacks using Amazon Cloud Formation templates to launch AWS Infrastructure and resources. Used AWS Lambda to run the code in the AWS.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC frameworks like Angular by implementing and testing the enterprise application with Angular JS and Spring MVC.
- JDBC is used for making connection to Oracle and Retrieve data by creating various tables and SQL stored procedures.
- Web services(SOAP) were developed and published using JAX - WS and JAX-RS.
- LOG4J and Junit were used for unit testing for the developed code versioning control by CVS.
- Developed and deployed EJBs and other components in the JBoss Application server.
- Used JIRA to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
- Worked on AWS for fetch the picture files from AWS to UI.
- Prepared the System Maintenance of Technical Document of True resolution and True producer product.
Confidential, San jose, CA
- Used Spring MVC to achieve Model View Controller design pattern.
- Worked on UNIX,HTML5 code and integrated CSS3 style sheets to it.
- Actively involved in each phase of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) viz. Requirements, Specification, Design, Implementation, and Testing.
- Extensively worked with Object Oriented Concepts and Design (OOC/OOD).
- Build RESTful Web services using JAX - RS API.
- Used PL/SQL triggers on Oracle Database.
- Consumed RESTful Web services provided by different vendors to submit the TRAFFIC STOP data.
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the application.
- Configured and deployed web application in JBoss Application Server using Maven.
- Experience with Responsive Design framework using Bootstrap CSS and LESS/SASS framework.
- Developed and implemented the Business functions of Content Repository for this project to develop Dynamic Web Module and process classes using JCR (Java Content Repository) API.
- Involved in design of Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Event Diagrams as a part of Functional Design Document (FDD) using EA tools.
- Developed websites using AEM/CQ, including the creation, configuration and integration of templates, components, dialogs, widgets, workflows, and more.
- Using the Custom UI Editor to edit the test document.
- Built and maintained several Node.JS modules.
- Experience with migrating large volumes of content from a CMS into AEM/CQ.
- Developed Maven scripts to build and deploy the application onto Web logic Application Server and ran UNIX shell scripts and implemented auto deployment process.
- Responsible for all client side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using JQuery UI and AngularJS.
- Involved in Agile process, monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
- Developed common reusable component libraries (CRUD Scaffolding) to be reused in different projects throughout the company's IT team using GWT, Spring data, JPA. Performed Unit Testing Using Junit.
- Implemented Log4J to trace logs and to track information.
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
- Designed and developed a web pages HTML5, JSP, Portlets, AJAX, JSTL, Angular JS, JQuery and CSS.
- Developed Custom Tags using JSTL.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers and used PL/SQL on Oracle database.
- Used Node.js for server - side validation.
- Used spring framework for implementing IOC/JDBC/ORM, AOP and Spring Security.
- Involved in performance tuning, scalability of the application and production support.
- Developed TDD using Junit.
- Enabled better quality control of Java Source code by implementing Sonar to report code quality and test coverage.
- Developed Web services in the service layer and implemented Web Services based on SOA architecture with Restful.
- Consumed SOAP web services using spring.
- Used Spring MVC to achieve Model View and Controller Design pattern.
- Used any point Connectors to eases the interaction between mule and external resources such as database, Rest API. Used Node.js to write sever side code, data management was done by MongoDB.
- Involved in integration, development of MULE services as part of both consumer and producer.
- Used Maven for Life Cycle Management of the project.
- Unit tested the complete application using jUnit.
- Used Apache Active MQ as messaging platform.
- Used Splunk tool to search the application logs and used Log4j for logging used React js Deployed the Application using WebLogic.
ENVIRONMENT: Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JQuery, JSTL, AJAX, Splunk, Struts, Restful, Apache Active MQ, Spring Core, Spring MVC, JUnit, ESB MULE, SOAP UI, PL/SQL, Oracle, Spring Tool Suite, React.js, WebLogic, Maven, SVN .
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the applications using Java/J2EE, Struts, JDBC.
- Worked on various use cases in development using Struts and testing the functionalities.
- Created struts form beans, action classes, JSPs following Struts framework standards.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with Oracle database as backend.
- Involved in the development of model, library, struts and form classes (MVC).
- Designed and developed file upload and file download features using JDBC with Oracle Blob.
- Worked on core java, using file operations to read system file (downloads) and to present on JSP.
- Involved in the development of underwriting process, which involves communications without side systems using IBM MQ and JMS.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Developed SOAP based XML web services.
- Developed the website using PHP.
- Developed and maintained UNIX shell scripts for data - driven automatic processing.
- Experienced in Integration of Amazon Web Services (AWS) with other applications infrastructure. Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles and fixed major bugs for supported browsers and platforms.
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and JUnit for unit testing.
- Configured WebSphere Application server and deployed the web components.
- Provided troubleshooting and error handling support in multiple projects.
- Involved in the Requirements collection & Analysis from the business team.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Apache Struts Framework.
- Implemented Action Classes and server side validations for account activity, payment history and Transactions.
- Implemented views using Struts tags, JST Land Expression Language.
- Implemented Tiles Framework for the views layout.
- Implemented session beans to handle business logic for fund transfer, loan, credit card & fixed deposit modules.
- Worked on the JAVA Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
- Worked with JAXB, SAXP and XML Schema for exporting data into XML format and importing data from XML format to data base.
- Implemented the web services client to consume the third - partyservice API for validating credit cards. Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.