- Java/J2EE Microservices Developer with 7 years of experience in Application Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, deployment, testing, debugging, documentation and Maintenance/Support for Web, Standalone, and Client - Server based Software Applications using Object Oriented Programming Concepts, Java and Java EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, EJB), Web Services (REST, SOAP), Java Script, HTML, CSS, AJAX, and XML, XSLT, Java Beans, Struts, JQuery.
- Experience in Microservices Architecture with Spring Boot and Docker.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Struts2.0/1.2, Spring 3.0, Spring Webflow, JSF1.2/2.2, and ORM Technology like Hibernate 3.0 and MyBatis.
- Experience with multiple Servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, Sun Glass fish and JBoss.
- Expertise working with standard JAVA Design Patterns (Singleton, Session Facade, Front Controller, DAO, DTO, MVC and Business Delegate).
- Extensively involved in the integration of the Front-End web interface with the Spring MVC, Angular JS, JSP, HTML 5 and CSS.
- Strong experience in RDBMS using Oracle, SQL Server, schema development, PL-SQL programming, including experience in utilizing SQL Loader utility MySQL & MySQL replication setup.
- Hands on experience with the Express JS and Node JS framework which are used to build the single web page application.
- Extensive experience with Application/Web servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat and JBoss and JBoss fuse technologies.
- Good knowledge of EJB Session beans with JNDI mapped naming &JMS message-driven beans.
- Experience in using Web Services like JAXP - DOM, SAX, XSLT, JAXB - Un-marshalling and marshalling, SOAP protocol in JAX-WS and RESTFUL web services.
- Extensive experience with jQuery, NodeJS, Bootstrap, Backbone.js, AngularJS, and Knockout
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software VSS, CVS, SVN and Clear Case.
- Expertise in implementation of web applications using frameworks such as Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF.
- Good Knowledge in coded Java applications on both client-side and server-side using JDBC and advanced multithreading
- Well versed with Server-side business logic and experience in working with different databases like Couchbase DB, Oracle, MS SQL and MYSQL.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts and configuring and using Log4j and writing JUnit test cases.
- Expert in Software Requirement Specification Documentation and gathering all the requirements related to product.
J2EE/eBusiness based solution programming: JDK 7,8, RMI, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, Struts, JSF, Tiles, AJAX, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, EJB2.0, EJB3.0, SOA, JPA, JDBC, IIOP, Spring, Acegi Security, Hibernate, Python, Web Services, MVC, XML, Ant, Log4J, XML DOM.
RDBMS and C/S database programming: Couchbase DB, Oracle 10g, Oracle 11g, Oracle 12c, MYSQL, DB2, PL/SQL, JDBC, Connection Pooling/Data Source, Stored procedures, Packages, Triggers, Cursors, Views, MongoDB.
Application Servers: WebLogic 9.1, JBOSS, WebSphere 6.1, Glassfish, Apache Tomcat, Blazix.
Web Services: REST, SOAP, WSDL, JAXP, AWS, Apache SOLR/Lucene.
ORM Technologies: Hibernate 3.x, MyBatis.
Tools: /IDE: Eclipse and plugins CVS, NetBeans, Clear case, MS Visio, Junit, Jira, Jenkins Axis 2.0, Optimize It, Rational ClearCase, Rational Rose, Apache Maven, PrimeFaces, GIT.
Open Source Frameworks and Libraries: Apache Ant, Log4j, Stripes, OSCache.
Bug Tracking Tools: FMAS, Bug Host, Bugzilla, Selenium
Testing Tools: Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Powermock, Grinder
Confidential, Dunwoody, GA
Sr.Java Microservices Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designed and developed asynchronous RESTful Microservices using Spring boot, Couchbase and RXJava that are consumed by other microservices with an average response time of 30 milliseconds.
- Development in Staples B2B e - commerce site on domains like Cart and Checkout and List Pages using Open source development (WebSphere Commerce to Micro service Architecture).
- Implemented Cart CRUD operations end points, Cart controller and REST API end points like AddToCart, View, Update and all other cart operations.
- Implemented all the components following a test-driven development methodology using JUnit and Mockito.
- Integration with external services like user service, item services, inventory, budgeting, store locator services, and tax service using REST API and SOAP.
- Developed all REST APIs using Hystrix commands and Feign clients for efficient fault tolerance and handling fallback mechanisms.
- Developed an efficient daily extract job that reads millions of documents from Couchbase DB and writes to a file and SFTP to remote location.
- Work with Business Analysts, Business Owners, QM Analysts, and Application Support Teams to understand all stakeholder requirements.
- Work closely with Architects for requirement analysis and designing engineering solutions for complex business problems.
- Hands-on experience in using CI/CD pipeline and Jenkins for deploying the code.
- Implemented a search algorithm on the list page that returns the search response with product details in less than 30 milliseconds.
- Implemented algorithm to optimize item service calls to minimize the load on coms. which returns response with Item details in less than 30 milliseconds.
- Work in fast paced bi-weekly sprint environment following Agile principles and methodologies.
Sr. FullStack Java Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Worked on gathering the requirements and developing a working architecture to deploy.
- Worked on generating sequence and data flow diagrams using UML.
- Create team specific Agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another.
- Development in Java EE including GUI, business logic and data access.
- Designed and developed UI screens with JAXB and JSF (MVC) to provide interactive screens to display data.
- Used parsers like SAX and DOM for parsing xml documents and used XML transformations using JAXB.
- Developed the business layer logic and implemented EJBs Session beans.
- Implemented Java and J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object and Service Locator.
- Used Apache POI - HSSF for generating reports in MS Excel and iText for generate PDF reports.
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Prepare Java/J2EE development structure for XCode, Maven.
- Involved in creation of web services, WSDL and web methods with Annotation in hibernate, Used the spring container for data source and to load the Hibernate specific classes.
- Involved in developing the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using AngularJS, EXTJS and JQUERY.
- Developed AJAX scripting to process server side JSP scripting.
- Integrated MVC framework Backbone.js to the existing web applications.
- Exposure to NoSQL database programming - Apache Cassandra.
- Worked on maintaining the database system using Sybase.
- Used XCode as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto WebLogic application server using Maven build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Building and deploying the jar files on JBoss to support the testing and stable maintenance.
- Worked with oracle in maintaining the vendor, patient databases and connecting it by JDBC.
- Experience in writing test cases using JUnit testing framework and configured applications on WebLogic Server.
- Develop common utilities for JSON to Java object.
- Developed the web interface and interaction using Stripes and AngularJS.
- The web interface was made easy to secure with acegi spring framework.
- Experience in working on Web Application Security scanning tools- AppScan, VeraCode.
- Analyzing report requirements and developing the reports by writing Teradata SQL Queries and using MS Excel, Power Point and UNIX.
- Write bash and Perl scripts for file maintenance and web page generation using common utilities including vim, sed, find, grep, and rsync.
- Worked to store the data on the cloud storage service.
- Developed client-side application using java swing framework.
- Designed, developed, implemented, and maintained custom Ant tasks in Java and Groovy.
- Wrote the Grails Sanitizer Plugin to address security of Rich Text in Grails applications.
- Design, develop and test of SOA services using SOA / Web Service / Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using Java and related technologies using WATERFALL and AGILE (SCRUM) methodologies. Updating status on daily basis and participating in user story grooming and estimation sessions.
- Worked on writing log file using google cloud logging.
- Developed JavaBeans with Hibernate for necessary transactions like fetching the required data, updating the vendor information.
- Utilized Jenkins, Git, and Eclipse for deployment on test servers and to move towards CI/CD.
- Worked on Jenkins to integrate the code and perform testing on it.
- Manually tested the web application through different environments.
- Written Black Box test cases based on the User and Business Requirements.
- Performed SOA / web services testing using SOAP UI, wrote adaptors to test / invoke web services.
- Extensively used Selenium (XPath and CSS locators) to test the web application.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services & REST API. Used Page Object Model, UI Mapping, Selenium Manager, Data Driven using CSV, CSS Selectors as a part of Framework.
- Involved in the development of Test plan, Scenarios and Test scripts for manual, automation and functional testing of the application.
- Contributing effectively at many different points in a project life cycle as an individual contributor.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developed business modules with JSP, Servlets, and Execution Service framework which is based on Struts.
- Responsible for system development using Factory, DAO and MVC Design Patterns.
- Involved in writing stored procedures and functions in PL/SQL to access Oracle database.
- Developed Data Access Object (DAO) Adaptors for interacting with the Data Access Objects and controlling the coupling of the system.
- Designed and developed comprehensive J2EE application framework for e-Steel online marketplace.
- Framework included Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Servlets, JSPs, Request Processors, Data Access Objects, and Java Message. The new architecture significantly reduced response times. Used Spring MVC design pattern for developing the web component and used hibernate as Data access layer for accessing the data from Oracle database.
- Designed and developed RESTful service interface using Spring MVC to the underlying customer event API.
- Configured Java application with SPRING, HIBERNATE, JSF, DAO & Service layers.
- Developed AJAX calls for implementing Parent-Child relationships in the front end layer.
- Implemented J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, DAO, Session Façade, and MVC for the integration of application modules.
- Recode application to convert EXTJS to GXT Sencha.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP and JAXB in the web service's request response data
- Responsible for ensuring all work delivered by development is of quality and adheres to best practice and industry standards.
- Implemented Test cases using JUnit and Tested web services with REST Client.
- Installation and configuration of Development Environment using Eclipse with web logic Application Server
- Analyze heap size and memory leaks with MAT.
- Developed and maintained data layer using the ORM framework Hibernate.
- Performed Unit testing of the code as per the test cases.
- Involved in System testing and defect resolution.
- Developed UI of the application using JQuery libraries.
- Involved in writing client side validations using JQuery with AJAX
Environment: WSAD 5.1, Java, J2EE, Java Message Service (JMS), JSP, Servlets, Swing, Windows XP, HTML, XML, XSD, JQuery, NodeJS, HTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX, JSON, Oracle 9i, Hibernate, Spring.Confidential, Dublin, OH
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gathered business requirements and designed corresponding logical and physical data models using ERrwin Data Modeler.
- Contributed to the development of web interface for User module and Admin module using JSP, HTML, XML,CSS, Java Script, AJAX, and Action Servlets with Struts Framework.
- Extensively worked on CORE JAVA (Collections of Generics and Templates, Interfaces for passing the data from GUI Layer to Business Layer).
- Developed client side components utilizing Java Swing framework.
- Development work was done in java swing using the Oracle NetBeans Application Framework.
- Developed the Stateless session beans to implement the business logic using EJB.
- Struts2.0 is the MVC framework and backbone of the application. Façade design patterns were extensively used for entity bean and session bean interaction.
- Successfully able to validate the customer credentials and other information with Struts Validator Framework and displaying the error messages if any.
- Created User Interface in DOJO/AJAX and Struts tags for different customized screens for each type of user.
- Used EJBs and iBatis in the application and developed Session beans to house business logic and integrating DAO layer.
- Created Java Beans for Clients search engine based on address, and user specific interest.
- Deployed the Application using Glass Fish Application server.
- Used CVS source control system to commit the working changes to the repository system and to get others changes. Also resolved conflicts before committing the changes to the repository system.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report to MQ Server using MQ Series.
- Involved in writing database connection classes for interacting with Oracle database. Incorporated Singleton Pattern to implement the database access classes.
Associate Software Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Involved in complete SDLC management - Requirements gathering, Design, Analysis, Development and Testing
- Developed UML diagrams to develop use cases for University’s Financial Services web application.
- Implementing the Struts 1.3 framework for Model View Controller (MVC) pattern.
- Performed validation for client side as well as server side with the help of Struts Validation Frame Work.
- Involved in the implementation of Stateless session beans for business logic layer and Entity beans for persistence.
- Supported existing applications developed using Spring MVC, AOP framework.
- Used JPA mapping techniques such as One to One, Many to One and Many to Many mappings to represent relation between various entities in the project.
- Configured and used JBoss application server for creating Datasource and enabling JNDI for beans and database lookups.
- Deployed components on JBoss and Web Sphere application server.
- Worked Oracle database to create databases of student and faculty login information and their desired areas of study.
- Worked on Eclipse as IDE tools to build up applications.
- Developed codes for ActionServlet, RequestProcessor and Action classes by extending Struts package.
- Used EJB Message Drive Beans to initiate daily process.
- Executed quality and assurance testing in developed application, reduced performance errors on average by 95%.
- Resolved Blackboard problem tickets and made 100% follow ups maximizing the customer satisfaction.
- Installed SSL certificates on the developed application.
- Provided weekly status reports to the manager with the latest information of all ongoing activities.
- Followed the Java coding standards for scalability, reusability and ease of maintenance.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and XSL. Developed Web Services Application using SOAP and WS-Security
Environment: Java 1.5, TDD, Struts 1.3, EJB 3.0, Jquery, JSP, HTML, CSS, Servlets, SOAP, WS-Security, JMS, MQ, Eclipse, SVN, Ajax, JNDI, JBoss, Selenium WebDriver, Junit.