- Around 8+ years of IT experience in the areas of Analysis, Design, Development, Coding, Implementation, and Testing of web - based and client-server multi-tier applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Good developing and implementation skills in Core Java and J2EE technologies.
- Experienced with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, Iterative Development Model, and OOAD Techniques.
- Good knowledge ofObject Oriented Programming concepts.
- Expertise in Programming with Core Java Concepts - multithreading, collections and asynchronous programming.
- Expertise in Programming with JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS, Servlets, JSP and Custom tags using Struts framework.
- Designed and developed JEE MVC applications using Struts and Spring MVC.
- Used Spring Web MVC framework
- Expert knowledge of OO concepts, thedesign of real-time applications using Java, UML tools like Rational Rose, Build Tools - Ant, and Maven. Continuous Integration - Cruise Control, Jenkins, TeamCity, Source control - Subversion, CVS, Perforce.
- A result-driven, customer-focused and dedicated IT Professional with an approach to building thequality application.
- Expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSTL, Struts, Spring, JSF, JMS, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, GWT Java Beans, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Expertise in Micro-servicesdevelopment dealt with Traffic Management and scope functionality,Highly proficient in designing n-tier Enterprise application with J2EE design patterns like IOC (Inversion of Control), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Façade, DTO, DAO, Front Controller, Factory, and Singleton.
- Extensive experience in design and development of applications using Active MQ Series, JMS APIs & MOM (Message Oriented Middleware).
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI's.
- Expert hands-on experience in working with Spring modules like Spring MVC, Spring IoC, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC, Spring Web Services, Spring JMS, Spring AOP etc.
- Hands on Experience in integration with ANT, JUnit, and Log4j frameworks.
- Strong working knowledge of Database Programming using and maintaining SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Build Microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Implementation using spring security system against All types of authentications: Database authentication and Pre-Authentication.
- Implemented Triggers, Views, Synonyms, Hints, Partitioning of Tables, Clustered and Non-clustered indexing. Extensive work on the performance tuning of Oracle ETL process.
- Experience in business rules and data mapping for the Enterprise Data Warehouse system.
- Hands-on experience in Core Java and Swing development
- Expertise on the user interface using SWING/JFC, AWT and AWT Events.
- Experienced with J2EE Application Servers like IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, JBoss, and Tomcat.
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Camel Framework.
- Developed integration techniques using the Apache Camel and Apache Active MQ technologies.
- Experience on Unit testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, and Loop Mocha.
- Used agile practices and Test-Driven Development techniques to provide reliable, working software early and often.
- Implemented asynchronous task processing pipeline using RabbitMQ.
- Have knowledge on NoSQL databases Mongo DB and Cassandra.
- Analyze Cassandra database and compare it with other open-source NoSQL databases to find which one of them better suites the current requirement.
- Good understanding in implementing aweb application using Angular JS Framework.
- Created Restful Web services with Node JS and Express JS.
- Orchestrating Work with Activity and Spring Integration
- Good Working Knowledge of ANT for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for logging and JUnit for theunit and integration testing.
- Developed complex functions using Groovy.
- Having good knowledge and hands-on experience on ACH PaymentsAWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes.
- Excellent working experience with different flavors of operating systems like Windows, UNIX, LINUX.
- Used AWS as cloud platform leveraging its services and EC2. Setting up databases in AWS using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Designing highly available, cost-effective and fault-tolerant systems using multiple EC2 instances, Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balance and AMIs.
- Used build technologies like Hudson, Jenkins, Ivy, Maven, Gradle, NuGetetc., Integration and automation of source control applications like TFS, SVN, Git, Artifactory.
- Used Bugzilla, JIRA & HP Quality Center for Bug reporting.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership abilities, strong architectural skills, hardworking and a very good team worker.
- Knowledge of using Routed Protocols like FTP, SFTP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS and Direct connect.
J2EE Standards: Struts, EJB, Servlets, JDBC, RMI, JavaBean, XML-JAXB
Frameworks: JSF, Spring, Hibernate, Log 4j, EJB 3.0, struts, Jasper, JiraXML SuiteXML, XSL, XSLT, JAXP, JAXRPC, JAXB, JAXR
Application/Web Server: Apache Web server, IBM web sphere, Web logic application server, Tomcat, JBOSS
Methodologies: SDLC waterfall model, Iterative model, Agile
Database: Oracle (version -10g, 9i), SQL Server, My SQL,, MS SQL
Developer tools: Eclipse IDE, Net beans, Sublime, Web Storm, Firebug
Build tools: Maven, Jenkins
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX.
Version Control Tools: CVS, Subversion (SVN), Clear Case
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Sr. Java Full Stack/UI Developer
- As a Full Stack Developer in Java, involved in understanding SDLC using Agile and Waterfall methodology and worked on thefront- end and back- end using Angular JS, Spring 3.x, Hibernate 3.x and AWS Web Services.
- Moving existing monolithic architecture to microservices and migrating them to AWS cloud.
- Changing the AWS infrastructure Elastic Beanstalk to Docker with Kubernetes.
- Knowledge on docker based container deployments to create shelf environments for developments and containerization of environments delivery for releases.
- Deployed application using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) CLI.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, architecture design & development for the project.
- Involved in the discussions with business users, testing team to finalize the technical design documents and story point's allocation for user stories.
- Involved in development of services based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Spring MVC Framework.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries and AJAX to speed the application.
- Implemented spring transaction management for some database transactions.
- Transformation of Web services and messages using Mule ESB.
- Spring Dependency Injection feature was used for Bean wiring.
- Wrote and consumed web services using Restful and published it on Web Sphere application server.
- Implemented persistence layer using spring, JDBC Template to store the data in Oracle database.
- Integration with Message Routing of Web services and MQ series messing system with Mule ESB.
- Designed Restful request and response to be used in theproject.
- Used Spring IOC while implementing Web services.
- Used MVC frameworks like Spring MVC along with JSF and Rich Faces.
- Used IntelliJ and Tomcat as aweb server for deploying the application.
- Developed Single Page Application using AngularJS.
- Used JUnit for unit testing application and Log4J to capture the logs.
- Worked on Maven to build the application and used JRebel for code integration.
- Worked on Asynchronous Test Loops with Mocha
- Developed the application using JSF Spring framework that used MVC architecture with JSP as the view.
- AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes.
- Addressing heavy traffic situation and migrating user-specific data off service instances and into a shared by using Micro-services
- Involved in creation of GUI using Java Swing developed client-side components
- REST Web services are written in Groovy/Grails wrapped by Jersey JAX-RS.
- Research about of JBPM process engine for use in the implementation of Flow Control System * Worked on Hibernate and created ORM mappings.
- Involved in development of middle layer business methods which in corporate the core business functionality using singleton beans.
- Defined frameworks for Operational data system (ODS), Brokerage data warehouse (BDW)
- Created Unix Shell scripts to automate the data load processes to the target Data Warehouse.
- Involved in maintaining and updating the procedure for ETL process.
- Developed a Payment Solution to process all payment transactions straight through with interface.
- Deployed application on WebLogic application server.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for thereliable and asynchronous exchange of messages.
- Accessed database using SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform
- Created Auto deploy jobs using Jenkins and Gradle.
- Transitioned software development efforts to a test-driven development (TDD) process
- Used DB2 as the backend database and PureXML for storing XML documents in the DB2 tables.
- Used Cassandra as a data source for all the new internal web applications and analytics purpose as well.
- Developed internal web dashboard applications using NodeJS.
- Developed Server-side automation using NodeJS scripting and connecting different types of SQL and NoSQL stores from NodeJS.
Java UI Developer
- Involved in User sessions, gathering requirements and developing aweb application using agile methodology.
- Worked on highly advanced user interface design and development using AngularJS, NodeJS, ES6, HTML 5, Bootstrap and CSS.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used AngularJS filters for filter functionality in thesearch box and integrator functionalities.
- Configured System.js to bundle Angular2 version app and created Call flow diagrams for IVR applications using VISIO
- Customized RESTful Web Service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Called REST web services through AngularJS services to get JSON Object and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Developed the application under Core Java, J2EE Architecture using REST, JBoss, Node.js, backbone.js, EXT JS, spring, Struts, Hibernate, Servlets, Web logic, Swing, Agile, Eclipse, Jenkins, and JSP.
- Developed API to Integrate with Amazon EC2 cloud-based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images.
- Developed Mean Stack from scratch including Mongo DB server (Mongoose Connector) setup and Express JS server development.
- Wrote cascading style sheets for theentire user interface, created selectors, ids, classes and pseudo-classes in style guides.
- Extensively worked on ES6 new features such as Arrow functions, Classes, Iterators, and Generators.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services Infrastructure services EC2, S3.
- Developed API to Integrate with Amazon EC2 cloud-based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images.
- Created tasks for updating tsconfig tracked files based on glob, tslinting, and compiling typescript files.
- Implemented client-side Interface using ReactJS.
- Developing Responsive Design UI Rich Rest Service Applications, Single Page Applications and HTML Wireframes using HTML 5 Grid Structures/Layouts, CSS 3 Media Queries, Ajax, Angular JS, and Bootstrap.
- Developing the Presentation Layer using JSP Technologies.
- Implemented client-side application to invoke SOAP and Restful Web Services.
- Configured on modern web workflow making use of grunt, bower to thecompany.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Used automation of source control application Git.
- Created responsive web design (RWD) interface that caters to different screen sizes.
- Manage the overall visual design for the application including all branding and navigational elements.
- Developing and maintaining web application systems using NodeJS
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework
Java UI Developer
- Documented the tech design artifacts and socialized with the key stakeholders for approval.
- Responsible for developing web pages quickly and effectively using HTML 5, CSS 3, AJAX, JSON, and jQuery.
- Using AngularJS, HTML 5 and CSS 3. All HTML and DHTML is accomplished through AngularJS directives.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server.
- The tech stack is AngularJS, LESS, Bootstrap and cutting-edgeserver-side technologies.
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with AngularJS controllers under specific modules, manipulating nodes in DOM tree.
- Used ReactJS for creating reusable UI components.
- Implemented MVC architecture using spring framework.
- Involved in the implementation of business logic in Struts Framework and Hibernate in the back-end.
- Involved developing re-usable web services using SOAP, XML, WSDL, XML Schemas
- Extensively used Web Services WSDL and SOAP for getting the information of thethird party.
- Created smart navbar system in typescript that would retain a client context across multiple web apps using the query string. Smart nav would automatically determine selected navigation node using the browser URL.
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant code using Java for an application development effort. This involves working with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML etc.
- Implemented Backbone.js and React.js to create a dynamically changing website.
- Worked with Java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage Service (S3), Simple Queue Service (SQS) and Simple DB.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databasesJQUERY, AJAX, and JSON.
- Created new tables, written stored procedures, triggers and some user-defined functions using SQL server.
- Created SQL scripts for tuning and scheduling with SQL server
- Extensively used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Involved in Writing jQuery based Ajax Requests.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the document and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Tested the integrated application and reported issues to the back-end developers (JIRA).
- Involved in UI Testing with Jira which is generally testing the graphical user interfaces.
- Identified usability and develop functional and smooth, easy-to-operate and eye-catching web applications using ExtJS, Angular JS and React JS, Backbone.js, Node.js and Bootstrap with MySQL database.
- Perform web optimization on websites and web services for improved functionality over cross browsers and platforms.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Used version control system GIT to maintain code repositories
- Used jQuery core libraries for the logical implementation part at the client side of the website.
- Involved in writing jQuery based Ajax requests using jQuery. Get (URL, data, success, type) and jQuery. Post (URL, data, success, type).
- Used jQuery to traverse through the DOM and access the nodes.
Java UI Developer
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, and CSS2/3 based on the W3C standards.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using the Angular framework.
- Developed UI using HTML5, CSS3, Ext.JS, Bootstrap, jQuery, and JSP for interactive cross-browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Designed Web Application User Interface, interaction scenarios and navigation based on analysts, interpretations of requirement and use cases.
- Effectively implemented AJAX in developing dynamic web pages
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery.
- Brief experience on implementing the Angular JS and MVC framework for data access.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Implemented Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Involved in writing application-level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Worked with Cross-Browser Compatible issues
- Developed the application using agile methodology. Worked on Java Messaging Services (JMS) for developing messaging services.
- Used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX-RS (Java API for XML and RESTful Service). Used Ant for building and deploying the war file into the application server.
- Worked with Eclipse as the IDE to develop, test and deploy the application. SVN is used for version control systems and source code management.
- Created test cases using JUnit and Mockito. Created automated test cases for the web application using Selenium.
- Configured and set up JBoss Server for deployment. Used JIRA for tracking bugs. Used JENKINS for continuous integration.
Front End Developer
- Designed the website and created/developed web interfaces.
- Created graphics including Icons, Images and logos using Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Created appropriate concept models, site organization, navigation, page layouts and interaction to support company’s needs and goals.
- Used Dreamweaver as HTML Editor for designing new pages.
- Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style Sheets.
- Did Cross-Browser coding, for making pages compatible will all browsers.
- Worked closely with the programmers for project requirement analysis.
- Enhanced website by created presenting new static models pages and presenting it to senior management for attracting the customers and existing users.
- Used SVN extensively as versioning tool.
- Performed validation of completed sites including the debugging and testing of code.