- Professional J2EE Software Developer with 7+ years of focused experience of Web based applications with provisioning of groundbreaking and customized solutions to meet capricious industry requirements for Banking Domains
- Participated in entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Documentation and Support of software applications.
- Designed and modeled projects using techniques in UML - Use Cases, Class Diagrams etc.
- Developed web applications based on different Design Patterns such as Model-View-Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Objects etc.
- Experienced in using Java tools like Intelli J, Eclipse.
- Good Experience in Developing Applications using JAVA AKKA Framework.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Struts 1.1/ 1.2/ 2.0, Spring 2.0/ 2.5/ 3.0 including Web Flow and Web development technologies like AJAX and Object Relational Mapping Technology like Hibernate 3.0.
- Excellent Hold on JSF, A4J (Ajax for JSF) with Managed beans and also with support of Spring beans.
- Worked on Struts utilizing Apache Tiles, Struts Controllers (Actions and Forms) and validations.
- Developed web application in open source java framework Spring. Utilized Spring MVC framework.
- Developed Web Services in Spring Web Service and Java (JAX) WS.
- Experience in using Kafka for the installation purpose.
- Exposure to new features and issues addressed in Angular 2.0/ 4.0.
- Aced the persistent service, Hibernate for object relational mapping with database. Configured xml files for mapping and hooking it with other frameworks like spring, Struts and other technologies.
- Demonstrated ability in installation, configuration and management of provision tools Docker, Chef and Ansible.
- Worked with DEVOPS team - Jenkins and CI/CD environment.
- Worked on automation testing tools like Cucumber on Ruby.
- Hand on experience in Java8 like Lambda expressions and Stream API on Collections to increase performance.
- Performed Code review and applied performance tuning techniques to improve the query performance.
- Have excellent Relational Database understanding and experience with Oracle 10g/11i, IBM DB2 7.X/8.X, SQL Server 2005, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL and MySQL 5.0/5.5.
- Experience implementing Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) technology as a middle layer for communication with database servers.
- Strong experience in database design, writing complex SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Worked on test driven software development where JUnit testing was employed.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon IAM, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing).
- Experienced in using Version Control Tools like CVS, SVN, VSS and Git.
- Experience in developing Web services provider and client using Spring and Axis to provide WSDL.
- Used Maven’s different plugins from basic like clean, deploy, install etc. to customized for different purposes like JAXB XJC tool. Used Repositories and dependencies.
- Wrote Shell scripts, Java to shell calls and remote shell calls.
- Experience using Docker for Microservices and for CI/CD.
- Experienced in parsers like SAX, DOM, XPath, JDOM, XML Beans.
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies including XP, SCRUM and Test-Driven Development(TDD).
- Used tools like JIRA and Rally Kanban board.
J2EE/JAVA Technologies: JDK (1.4,1.5,1.6), J2EE, JDBC, JSP(1.2/2.0), JSTL Servlets, EJB (2.0/2.1/3.0), JUNIT, JMS 1.1, RMI, JNDI, JAXP, JAXB, Javadoc, DOJO, WSDL, Java Beans
Frameworks: Jakarta, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Java Data Objects, Spring MVC, JSF, JUNIT.
Spring Framework: Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring web services, Spring integration, Spring Security.
Programming languages: C, C++, VB, JDK(1.4,1.5,1.6).
ORM Technology: Hibernate 3.x, JPA, iBatis.
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL,REST(JAX-RS).
Application/Web servers: Web sphere,WEBLOGIC (8.1,9.1,10) JBOSS, Sun App Server, Apache Tomcat, Apache Web Server, IIS 5/6.
Databases: SQL Server (2000, 2005, 2008), Oracle (8i,9i,10g), MSSQL (4.1, 5.1), DB2, PostgreSQL.
Build Tools& other tools: Maven, ANT, Gradle, Jenkins, Docker.
Platforms: Windows (2000,2003, Server, XP) and DOS,LINUXRed Hat Enterprise Server.
Confidential, Tucson, AZ
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in requirement gathering from end users.
- Interacting with the system analysts, business users for design & requirement clarifications.
- Used J2EE patterns such as Controller,Singleton, factory, façade, Value Object. SpringMVC architecture is used in this application.
- Used Akka and play framework for handling http requests.
- Experience in developing applications using AngularJS, Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Worked with web designers to develop user interfaces and prototypes for a web-based internal system. Developed the application as Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular4.0 MVC.
- Developed and tested website using the MEAN (Mongo DB, Express, Angular 2, Node.js) stack.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using Angular4 and Bootstrap 3.
- Developed the application using Web logic Portal 9.2. Using User Management, Group Management, Portal Management and Visitor entitlements etc., uses Web logic Portal Admin Console to control the behavior, content, and appearance of the Portal.
- Deployed applications to AWS cloud-based environments and configured AWS environments for Tomcat/Apache deployments.
- Micro Services design and development using JHipster to create Spring boot at backend and Angular at frontend.
- Built applications for scale using Typescript, Angular 2.0/4.0.
- Spring ORM module is used along with Hibernate to deal with database operations.
- Implemented Spring Model View Controller architecture to develop presentation tier and business layer.
- Developed the Spring Controller Servlet for the application.
- Extensively used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components and Spring JDBC for managing all the database communication and exception handling.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro services based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Developed data objects to communicate with databases using JPA, Hibernate and JDBC frameworks.
- Middleware Services Layer is implemented using EJB (Enterprise Java Beans-stateless).
- Developed an automated application using JMS for messaging and JNDI to interact with the Server.
- Implemented Service locator pattern to invoke EJBs through Spring.
- We used the most popular streaming tool Kafka to load the data on Hadoop File system and move the same data to MongoDB, NoSQL database.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 tool to deal with database. Used Hibernate extensively to have Database access mechanism with complex queries through Hibernate Query, Criteria interfaces.
- Used testing framework Junit for testing.
- Works closely with application developers to maintain custom extensions of IAM environment
- Configured the Docker Containers and creating Dockers files for different environments.
- Implemented the project using the agile methodologies
- Involved in writing shell scripts (Bash), Ruby, Python and Power Shell for automating tasks.
- Used databases like Oracle 10g. Wrote complex SQL statements to retrieve data related to User, Insurance products and validating them with Stored Procedures using PostgreSQL.
- Used Web Services to have SFTP administration that are developed by using SOAP, WSDL.
- Used GIT to implement version control.
- Used JIRA for tracking errors and debugging the code.
Environment: Java1.6, Scala, Struts 2.1, Hibernate 3.5,JDK-1.5,J2EE Design Patterns, Windows 2003 Server, Angular JS, Web logic 9.2, Servlets 2.3, JSP 2.0, Junit, JMS,BEA Web logic 9.1, Angular4, Eclipse IDE 3.2, SOAP,WSDL, EJB, Spring, Docker, Micro services, AWS, Jhipster, Hibernate 3.0, JSTL, XML, XSLT,CSS, SQL Server 2005, Oracle 10g, Postgre SQL, Git, ANT, JIRA.
Confidential - New York, NY
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Elaborated Use Cases based on business requirements and was responsible for creation of Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams.
- Created the Technical design document (TDD).
- Developed user interfaces using JSPs, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP Custom Tags.
- Designed and developed the agent portal using framework AngularJS along with HTML5, CSS3, and typescripts.
- Created various Angular 2.0 directives, components, DOM, expressions, templates, data binding.
- Implemented AngularJS 2.0 client-side form validation to validate the use inputs before passing to back-end.
- Implemented the Application using Spring MVC Framework.
- Developed Java Classes for implementation of Persistence of objects and Caching of Data using Hibernate.
- Used Struts Tag Libraries to allow easy integration of Struts Framework into projects logic.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development and wrote Scala classes to interact with the database.
- Developed Micro Services with the help of Spring Boot and JHipster.
- Used Struts Framework to design actions, action forms, and related configuration for every use-case.
- Developed code using various patterns like Singleton, Front Controller and Value Objects, Service Locator.
- Created Type Script reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angular JS.
- Developed REST services to talk with adapter classes and exposed them to the angular JS front-end.
- Integrating Micro services and JSP's using Ajax and jersey client based on the Rest template which is generated using Swagger.
- Involved in developing the business Logic using Plain Old Java Objects POJOs and Session EJBs.
- Used Spring Framework at Business Tier and also spring’s Bean Factory for initializing services.
- Developed micro services, design and developed micro services using Spring boot using other Spring boot module.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Multi-Threading, Exceptions, and Collections.
- Designed WSDL's and elaborated type definitions schemas based on corporate standards, integration and security specifications.
- Used Maven automated deployment and for the build operation of the entire application and implemented with Scala.
- Implemented the Web Services and associated business modules integration.
- Tested JSPs in FireFox and Internet Explorer browsers. Identified and fixed browser related issues.
- Used ANT script to compile and build the WAR.
- Configured the Web Logic handler for the Apache Web Server to serve static files (js, html, images and CSS).
- Developed SQL Statements as well as PL/SQL Stored Procedures for searching contractors depending on Selection Criteria.
- Involved in designing and management of PostgreSQL database schemas and tables.
- Repeatedly worked on AWS Cloud platform and its features which include EC2, VPC, AMI, RDS, SES, S3, Route 53, IAM, LDAP.
- Responsible for creating Client-Server system using Scala, AKKA framework.
- Developed Servlets for Document Upload, Image Streaming and Caching the data.
- Development and Integration of the Application using Eclipse IDE and used SVN as Version Control Tool.
- Involved in the full system life cycle and responsible for Developing, Testing, Implementing.
- Expertise in Database Design, Creation, and Management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, functions, DDL, DML SQL queries and Linux Shell Scripting.
- Created continuous integration builds using Ant & Jenkins and deployed on Web Sphere application server.
- Involved in working on container-based tools like Docker.
- Created scripts for system administration using languages such as Shell and Python. Also developed and maintained Shell scripts for build and release.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and System Testing etc.
- Used Git for version control and JIRA for bug tracking in applications.
- Used Log4J to store log messages.
Confidential, Sterling, VA
Sr Java/J2EE Programmer
- Working with Agile methodologies and Scrum Methodology environment.
- Developed JSON structure for the data transfer in between the Google Web Toolkit (UI) and business tier.
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system by using AngularJS.
- Used Multi-Threading concept to process multiple tasks concurrently to make performance better.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot concepts and used Spring MVC framework to develop the application.
- Migrated Spring based application to Cloud based Micro service API.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of spring framework to inject beans into User Interface and AOP for Logging.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Micro service with Eureka server to monitor service health check etc from Spring MVC admin console.
- Developed Hibernate configuration files and queries and Implemented DAO classes using JPA.
- Included client-side caching using Angular JS and performed the server-side caching using Hibernate EHcache.
- Developed REST based Micro services using Spring Boot.
- Responsible for parsing UMTS, LTE files and creating a database with new algorithms.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the 1:1/1:M/M:M mappings in hibernate files and created DAO and POJO.
- EJBs in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic at the middle tier level.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using SOAP and RESTFUL.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Application Framework (IOC) and implemented business logic using EJB.
- Used SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) for web service by exchanging XML data between the applications.
- Experience in design and development of Web services, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, RMI, JTA, JMS and XML, XSD, XSLT, X-Path.
- Supported API development team in creating Ansible playbooks for deploying, integrating, and monitoring their continuous integration environment.
- Implementation of a RESTful API for the call flow control of an IVR system.
- Log4J was used to monitor the error logs. Used Mercurial as version control system.
- Used Jenkins as build management tool for continuous integration process.
- Administered and Engineered Jenkins for managing weekly Build, Test and Deploy chain, SVN/GIT with Dev/Test/Prod Branching Model for weekly releases.
- Created and modified Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers Complex SQL Commands for the application using PostgreSQL.
- Developed the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) as a gateway between the business tier and UI to make the business tier separate from UI.
- Involved in designing and deploying multitude applications utilizing almost all the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3,SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS Cloud Formation.
- Developed unit testing frame work using JUnit test cases for continuous integration testing and used JTest Tool for performance testing.
- Automated browser-based testing of a corporate document repository search system, which allows searching documents through concepts, not only key-words, with Selenium and Robot Framework.
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project
- Configured development environment using Tomcat7 application server for developer’s integration testing.
- Developed the build scripts using Maven.
Confidential - New York, NY
- Developed the back-end part of the application involving Spring 2, JPA, Hibernate 3.0/3.2 and Web Services.
- Used JPA and Hibernate annotations for object relational metadata and practiced Generic Data Access Pattern for designing and implementing persistence layer.
- Used SOAP UI to test web service API calls.
- Design and implementation of BPM process applications for different workflow modules.
- Developing, modifying, fixing, reviewing, testing and migrating the Java, JSP, XML, Servlets, SQLs, JSF, Spring and hibernate programs.
- Writing the enhancements and migrating the existing programs using Test Driven Development (TDD) software development process.
- Involved in migration of applications from BPM 7.5.x to 8.5.x
- Installed, Deployed and testing the application in Web logic 10 and 11.
- JQuery library, Node JS has been used for creation of powerful dynamic Web pages and web applications by using its advanced and cross browser functionality.
- Developed the JUnit test cases for Unit Testing for Drools, validations and various modules. Prepared Code Documentation for future reference and upgrades. Used Jira as Project and issue tracking tool.
- Used Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Worked on Restful web services to get the data from the server and integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Implemented SOAP based Web Services using J2EE infrastructure with Spring and Hibernate 3.0.
- Development of blaze runtime module using Multi-Threading in WAS servers.
- Integrated JPA persistence using Hibernate in order to save the current state of the drools knowledge session using the Spring Framework integration.
- Installed and configured JBOSS/Drools server with MySQL/Oracle persistence. Extracted rules data from the database and decision tables.
- Worked with MS-SQL for complex retrieval and persisting logic. Fine-tuned JBoss application Server and deployed in it.
- Responsible for the Migration of the application from Websphere to JBoss.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Singleton, command, Factory, Business Delegate, Session façade, Service locator, Transfer object and view object for developing enterprise application.
- Involved in creating Restful web services using JAX-WS, JAX-RS and Apache Axis-2.
- Used spring framework for Dependency Injection, AOP and Transaction management.
- Experienced in handling different core interfaces, caching mechanisms and joining strategies using the Hibernate framework.
- Designed effective integration test cases using spring for persistence layer testing.
- Used various features of Spring 2 such as XML configuration extensions for declarative transaction management, Java generics support, Annotation driven dependency injection.
- Worked in RDBMS implementation using SQL, PLSQL on Oracle database.
- Developed the front-end screen using Ajax and EXT-JS.
- The test cases included testing the persistence layer concepts such as attach/detach entity objects, optima -sticlocking, transactional behavior of methods using database.