- 7+ years of experience in the design, development, analysis and management of multi - tier application software in various sectors like Retail, Banking and Financial Services.
- Hands on experience in Designing and Developing web applications using Java, J2EE, MVC Framework, Git, Maven, Gradle, HTML, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JDBC, JPA and Java Mail.
- Hands on experience in implementing web services using SOAP, Restful Web Services.
- Application performance monitoring and alerts using AppDynamics and Pagerduty.
- Worked extensively in building security frameworks by designing AAA policies based on JWT and Mutual Authentication.
- Good experience in writing customized search queries, generating and creating graphical dashboards using Splunk Log Management.
- Extensively adapted agile methodology, especially Scrum process and Extreme programming for software development.
- Good knowledge in deploying web apps in Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Experience in implementing CI and CD process.
- Experience in implementing TDD using Mokito and Junit.
- Strong experience in designing and working with Mongo DB.
- Worked with version control tools like SVN, CVS, TFS and GitHub.
- Have good programming experience with SQL for the databases like Oracle 10g, MySql and DB2.
- Enforces compliance with coding guidelines using code reviews and establishes design/coding guidelines and best practices.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills with excellent understanding of system development Methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Self-starter and have ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in teams.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, HP-UX
Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, JWT
Web Technologies: Webservices (REST, SOAP), Microservices
IDEs/Tools: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, STS, AppDynamics, PagerDuty, Splunk, Pivotal Cloud Foundry CLI, AppWorx, DataGrip, SQL Developer, Toad
Frontend: HTML, CSS and Angular JS
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 6, IIS
Cloud: Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Data Management: Oracle, DB2, MongoDB, MySQL and H2
Build/Automation/Source Control: Maven, Gradle, Git, Visual Studio code, SVN, TFS, Jenkins, Concourse, SonarQube
Testing Framework: Test Driven Development (Junit, Mockito), Behavior Driven Development (Cucumber, Selenium), JMeter
Project Management: Agile/Scrum, Pivotal Tracker, JIRA, SharePoint, Confluence
Confidential, Atlanta GA
Sr. Software Engineer
Technologies: Java 8, Spring Boot, Restful Web Service, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Concourse, mongoDB, Tomcat, IntelliJ, THD Eclipse, AppDynamics, Splunk, PagerDuty, Junit, Mockito, Swagger, Gradle and DB2.
- Involved in discussions with the client for Requirement gathering and Agile Estimation and Planning.
- Agile methodology with 2-weeks Sprint release to prod.
- Contributed greatly to increase code quality and productivity through Test Driven Development, Refactoring, Pair Programming (Extreme Programming/XP).
- Created the REST API’s by using the platform component.
- Provided technical design for stories and implement them.
- Provided status of assigned tasks in Daily Standup meeting.
- Responsible for giving demos to product owner for pre-acceptance of stories
- Responsible for writing code for end to end functionality using Restful Web Services to meet acceptance criteria.
- Involved in writing SQL queries. Also designed and implemented the MongoDB schema.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve data from the MongoDB for the application.
- Used SOAPUI and Postman for testing web services.
- Analysis of the impacted systems that needs to be configured and verified as part of the changes.
- Spinning up Concourse servers and setting up Concourse pipelines for Production and LLC.
- Created AppDynamics and Splunk dashboards to monitor application performance metrics, CPU Utilization and Memory Leaks.
Technologies: Java, Web Services, JSP, JSF, Web sphere Application server, Unix, Oracle, DB2
- Analysis of requirements and understanding of technical specifications.
- Design, Development and implementation of the business requirements.
- Development of enhancements in web and web service applications.
- Deployment of the applications in web application server.
- Incident management and fixing production issues, also support to QA team testing for fixing defects.
- Updating status with the stakeholders and sharing the status reports.
Technologies: Java/J2EE, Web Services, XML, SOAP, Apache Axis2, UNIX, PL/SQL, Oracle, AppWorx.
- Involved in analysis, design phase, development and implementation phases for different bank applications.
- Collected the requirements from the users and designed the architecture for the project.
- Worked on Core Java coding with strong understanding of Java Web services, Collections, Multithreading, data structure and Event/Exception handling.
- Used JDBC to communicate with the Database, mapping the entities to the tables and corresponding columns in the database.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit and performed in depth unit, system and regression testing.
- Involved in performance tuning, debugging production problems during testing and deployment phases of the project.
Technologies: Java, Web Services, XML, XML Parser, UNIX, PL/SQL, Oracle, AppWorx.
- Business interaction for requirement gathering and clarifications.
- Involved in setting up the environment for Development and Testing.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Implementation and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Responsible for fixing the defects raised by QA team.
- Performed System Design, application development and unit testing.
- Performed writing and reviewing Use Cases, Program Specifications, and UTPs.
- Performed code review and all system related documents.