- 9+ years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architectures in domains like Finance, Telecom, Insurance, etc
- Extensive experience in developing and deploying applications on WebLogic Application, IBM Web sphere and Tomcat servers
- Extensive experience in implementing MVC architecture using Struts and Spring Framework.
- Expertise on web services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI) involving J2EE and SOA technologies-based projects.
- Experience in using J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, DAO Pattern, Front Controller, and Factory Pattern.
- Worked in XML related technologies such as DTD, XSD, XSL, XSLT, DOM, SAX, JAXP and JAXB for parsing XML in to java object.
- Expertise in using IDE like RAD, JDeveloper, Eclipse and NetBeans for debugging and using java coding standards from the beginning of development.
- Experience in managing AWS VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) environment with around 200+ Linux and Ubuntu instances.
- Strong experience in UI &client side validations using HTML 5, CSS3, Java script, JSP, Struts tag libraries, AJAX, DOJO, JSON, XML, XSLT and Java Script frameworks like ExtJS 3.x/4.x, JQuery
- Expertise in implementing MVC frameworks using Struts 1.x/2.x, spring 3.x, Custom MVC and Hibernate 3.5 for persistence.
- Designed, advocated, and implemented the reorganization of the DevOps team to scale the organization.
- Having in-depth hands-on experience in design, implementation, testing, maintenance of java and J2EE Application.
- Deep Understanding of Software Development Processes and Models Agile, Test Driven Development, Waterfall etc.
- Work with the network team to do the DNS registration of the servers built in AWS
- Responsible for designing & developing the UI Screens using Angular JS with node.js, HTML pages, CSS, spring boot framework with Apache-Maven and JAVA-J2EE technologies.
- Strong work experience with J2EE Design/Architecture patterns, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Enterprise Java Bean (EJB), web services, XML, WSDL.
- Involved in producing & consuming SOAP based & Restful web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, AXIS, CXF, SOAUP UI etc.
- Managed Linux and Windows virtual servers on AWS EC2 using Chef Server.
- Hands on experience in NoSql, Perl and shell scripting
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS with other applications infrastructure.
- Expertise in using configuration management tools like SVN, CVS and VSS for version controlling.
- Extensive experience implementing Agile methodology andTest-driven development
- Involved in entire SDLC of the projects including Design, Development, Testing Implementation and production support.
- Strong experience on DevOps essential tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Subversion (SVN), GIT, Hudson, Jenkins, Ant, Maven and migrated VMWAREVMs to AWS and Managed Services like EC2, S3, Route53, ELB, EBS.
- Expertise in SOA architecture, WSDL, Restful WebServices.
- Expert in using XML markup languages like XML, HTML 5, XSL transformations.
- Skilled in developing application in python language for multiple platforms.
- Expertise in JUNIT testing using Mockito and Power Mockito, TestNG, integration testing and SOAP UI testing.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Camel Framework.
- Developed integration techniques using the Apache camel and apache Active MQ technologies.
- Implementing SOA Architecture with JAX-RPC and JAX-WS with multiple different server versions.
- Automated various informational systems using Perl /MySQL/Oracle and the web.
- C, C++, Java & J2EE
- Struts, JSF and Spring
- Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, MySQL and SQL Server
- WSDL, SOAP, AXIS, JAX-WS, REST-Jersey, UDDI, and WS-Security.
- Hibernate, iBatis
- JUNIT, Mockito, SOAP UI
- XML, DTD, XSD, XSLT, JAXP (DOM & SAX) and JAXB
- UML - Rational Rose, MS Visio, JUDE
- Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans and RAD, Mule ESB, W3C.
- ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ
- SVN, CVS and Clear Case
- QC, Jira, Rally, Clear Quest
- Banking & Insurance
- Web sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat & HTTP Server, DevOps
- WIN NT/2000/XP/2003, Unix, DOS and Windows 7
Sr. Java Developer
- Implemented Agile, Scrum methodologies actively involved in technical meetings, requirements gathering, analysis, planning, effort estimations, development and testing.
- Implemented JMS to asynchronously send and receive messages, Error Tickets placed in Message Queues automatically generated and updated into database by Remedy Trigger.
- Developed UI using AngularJS along with JSON and communications with back end using REST with Spring MVC framework.
- Participated in the sprint review meetings and explained the technical changes to the clients.
- Experience in developing applications using AngularJS -Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Groups and Users for login authentication. Auto scaling the instances to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly reliable systems.
- Designed alarms in Cloud Watch service for monitoring the server performance, CPU Utilization, disk usage etc.
- Used Spring integration for integrating the application with Microservices using spring integration workflow files.
- Worked with AWS for Storage & content delivery and Application deployment services.
- Performed User Interface Design and coding using Java, Spring framework and web technologies.
- Developed the applications using JSP, Struts and implemented MVC Architecture.
- Designed UI pages using JSP, HTML, Angular JS, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, JQUERY, JSP, JSON and Tag libraries.
- Implemented business tier using Spring IOC, AOP and MVC.
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization and Java 1.5 features.
- Utilized Spring annotations and XML configuration for Dependency Injection.
- Involved in implementing logging, exception handling and transaction management using spring AOP.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate spring framework.
- Involved in ORM mappings for associations, Inheritance & fetching strategy, performing CRUD operations and managing second level cache using Hibernate.
- Implemented Mule ESB java based enterprise bus and Integration platform to connect applications quickly and easily which enables them to exchange the data through JMS
- Developed and configured the AWS Secure Notification Service (SNS) and Secure Email Service (SES) architecture of the solution and working with a client.
- Captured Amazon Machine Images (AMI's) of EC2 Instance for snapshots and creating clone's instances for their application elsewhere.
- Setting up AWS Oracle RDS databases for new project, use data pump to migrate data to Relational Database Services (RDS). Ran docker compatibility testing on various Linux distros, Amazon(AWS)
- Developed, and debugged the servlets and EJB with Web Sphere Application server.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer using Restful WebServices
- Used JAX-B to call web services described by WSDL.
- Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI and REST web services using REST Client.
- Implemented UI screens, validation components JSF, AJAX and JQuery components
- Implemented Model/business components using spring core and navigation part of the application using spring MVC.
- Built spring boot based Java micro services to support enterprise web application.
- Implemented Transaction management using Spring declarative transaction management
- Made changes to SOAP Web Services using Apache-Axis2.
- Experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and the implementation of micro services in PCF.
- Experienced with using spring annotations, dependency injections to implement business logic.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool to map the database tables, and wrote DAOs and POJOs to integrate with Spring Framework
- Used Spring ORM module to integrate spring with hibernates to use DAO layers.
- Implemented Inheritance between tables using different hibernate strategies.
- Implemented second level of caching with hibernates to improve read performance.
- Used Spring Integration to communicate with different web Services.
- Implemented Product-Retrieval Service as SOAP based service using Apache frame works.
- Responsible to integrate applications for web- based environment using SOA.
- Implemented asynchronous messaging services using JMS.
- Used JQuery APIs to implement cross-domain calls and handling JSON responses.
- Developed Web pages using HTML5, CSS3 and Java Script.
- Developed shell scripts to automate priority tasks.
- Implemented logging using Apache log4j.
- Involved in performing Unit and Integration testing (JUnit). Strictly followed Test Driven Development (TDD). Approach environment using agile methodologies.
- Developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum.
- Deployed the applications in Linux servers using deployment scripts.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Java Full Stack Developer
- Design and development of user Interfaces using JSP, HTML, CSS and AJAX. Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using ReactJS, JQuery and CSS/LESS and HTML5.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Designed and developed Application based on JSF framework using MVC design patterns.
- Used different JQuery Selectors, traversing through HTML DOM elements using JQuery.
- Used Jenkins and AWS Code Deploy plug-in to deploy the application into AWS cloud.
- Followed Single Page Application (SPA) Pattern and used AngularJS MVC to build a cross-browser compatible application.
- Implemented core features of AngularJS framework such as dependency Injection, Data-binding, Filters, Directives, Templates, Services and Deep Linking.
- SBP is backend microservices platform involved migrating tightly coupled monolith integration framework into independent microservices
- Used Angular JS for making restful API calls and data binding.
- Developed a few UI modules for the mobile version of the website using React.js.
- Writing custom filters, directives, controller for the HTML using Angular code.
- Used Web Services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data between two interfaces.
- Developed the application implementing MVC Architecture, integrating JSF with Hibernate and spring frameworks.
- Used Spring Mbeans, Java Preferences API to implement JMX/JManage settings in different environments.
- Involved in designing and developing Struts Action classes and defining them in action-servlets.xml file to inject the Service layer beans using Spring IOC.
- Wrote different Hibernate mappings in XML and corresponding java classes. Wrote hibernate configurations using spring.
- Used Spring Boot for building cloud Microservices quickly and develop spring based applications with very less configuration.
- Implemented agent-server messaging dialog using Camel and JMS (Active MQ implementation).
- Used Struts MVC framework for the ease and improve performance of the application.
- Involved in exception handling & testing using SOAP UI and Security of Mule endpoint through WSSR.
- Wrote GWT code to create presentation layer using GWT widgets and event handlers.
- Developed backend web services using Node JS and stored dependencies using NPM.
- Used Node JS to communicate to the server through Restful API
- Created and consumed SOAP Web Services using JAX-WS.
- Consumed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier (EAI).
- Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on RabbitMQ synchronously and asynchronously and send JMS message to Apache ActiveMQ on the edge device.
- Used GIT for version controlling and Jenkins CI for Continuous Integration.
Environment: JDK 1.6, J2EE 5.0, Struts 1.2, Spring 3.6, Servlets 2.5, JSP 2.1, JSTL, EJB 3.0, SOAP web services, AWS, Jenkins, JIRA,Splunk, GWT, GXT, WebLogic 10.2, W3C.
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
Sr Java developer
- Developed application on Spring MVC Framework using various Spring modules - Spring Boot, Spring Core Container, Spring Context, Spring Web Module.
- Coded Business services using spring and interacted with the database using Spring JDBC, Spring DAO.
- Developed catalog specific micro-services based on SPRING BOOT. Involved in integrating JAX-RS into Spring Boot application
- Using Angular JS created Responsive Web Design (RWD) and did data manipulations to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Utilized Angular.js, React.js for basic user animation and end-user screen customization purposes.
- Used Express JS which is fast, assertive, essential and moderate web framework of Node JS that helps manage a sever and routes.
- Developed Web API using Node JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Design and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Created JAX-RS RESTful web services for GET, POST, PUT and DELETE requests. Used POSTMAN Rest client for chrome to test all the services.
- Customized RESTful Web Service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Implemented Object/relational persistence and query service using Hibernate. Developed the data layer using Hibernate Framework
- Responsible for design and developing Persistence classes using Hibernate and Spring JDBC Template frameworks to save data in database tables.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Worked on PostgreSQL, MongoDB like interacting with Database, writing stored procedures and debug and fix the issues as well.
- Build mail and messaging applications using Java Mail API and used Jenkins and ANT scripts to build the application.
- Involved in working, updating and closing the tasks created in GIT. Used Git/Github for source management.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the GIT source control system.
- Used the Node.js and Angular.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
Confidential, Madison, WI
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in designing modules and documenting them as a Module Design Document (MDD).
- Worked on both front end using JSP, spring framework and back end part using EJB and Hibernate.
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object-Oriented Design (OOD) Techniques using Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Persisted common application level data like domain libraries using Cache.
- Hibernate was used as admin tool persistence framework.
- Implemented interceptors using Hibernate and spring.
- Developed JSP's, strictly confining to the policy of no java use in them by using JSTL.
- Presentation tier of the application was built completely on Spring/Struts (For the Admin App).
- Page Navigation, Java bean management and input validation is taken care by JSF.
- Used Spring-Core and Spring-AOP, Spring Tags, Struts Tag Libraries, and Validators in the development.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM Framework for productive application development by reducing development time, complexities and increase flexibility.
- Worked on development and operations to facilitate deployment of components over AWS using Jenkins, Fabric Tools.
- Creating user interfaces using JQuery, JSP and Java Script.
- Create / modify RESTful web services, JSON for creation and consumption of data access and manipulation
- Create business objects and implement business logic using spring framework, Models and Controllers.
- Used ORM tools Hibernate for data mapping and generating database persistence layer.
- Developed test cases using JUnit testing framework.
- Used Eclipse as Java IDE tool for creating various J2EE artifacts like Servlets, JSP's and XML.
- Built and managed other projects modules using Apache Maven.
- Developed end-to-end composite RESTFUL Web Services by using SOA with CXF framework to use with different clients including Web & Mobile.
- Used Maven to build and generate code analysis reports.
- Developed and actively involved in tuning SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Test driven development approach was used and hence worked intensively on developing test cases.
- Quality Control Activities such as defect tracking, fixing using JIRA.
- Created AWS RDS database instances consisting of PostgreSQL, SQL Server and AWS RDS Aurora database clusters.
- Involved in code review process, validating designs done by other developers and development of the application.
Environment: Unix-Solaris, JDK1.6, J2EE 5.0(Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, JAX-WS), Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Restful, Multithreading, HTML, Java Script, CSS, XML, ANT, AWS, Rational Clear Case, WebLogic, JTA, Junit, Python.
- Responsible and active in the analysis, design, implementation, management, and deployment of full Software Development life-cycle of project (SDLC).
- Developing User Interface and implementing business process using JSP and Servlets.
- Development of the application that was used to create dynamic JSPs, given input from a database table containing information about the contents of the JSP being developed.
- Involved in writing the presentation layer in Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Wrote Servlets programming and JSP scripting for the communication between web browser and server.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. Utilized XML and XSL Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity.
- Coded different deployment descriptors using XML. Generated Jar files are deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Extensively worked with Eclipse IDE.
- Involved in code reviews and mentored the team in resolving issues.
- Participated in weekly design reviews and walkthroughs with project manager and development teams.
- Worked on RDBMS implementing using PL/SQL on oracle databases.
- Provide technical guidance to business analysts, gather the requirements and convert them into technical specifications/artifacts for developers to start.
Sr Java/ J2EE Developer
- Developed GUI using JSP, Struts frame work.
- Developed Action forms, Action classes using Struts framework to handle user requests.
- Implemented Struts Bean Tags, Logical Tags and Display Tags in JSPs.
- Used Jasper tool for reporting.
- Developed user interface components for Deal, Activity modules along with business components.
- Developed a Spring MVC application in connecting to database.
- Leveraged struts-validations, struts-beans tag libraries.
- Designed and deployed server side EJB (Session Beans and Entity Beans) components on Eclipse IDE.
- Responsible for code merging modules using clear case.
- Responsible for change requests and maintenance during development of the project.
- Involved in requirements gathering - User Interface, Business Processes and Non-functional requirements.
- Developed Use cases, Class/Activity diagrams using Rational Rose and Flow charts using Visio.
- Developed Process and Data Access Beans for business and data inquiry logic.
- Responsible for developing Data Service (JAVA, XML, PL/SQL) for Oracle (Policy/Group info) and Sybase (Client Info) databases.
- Developed PL/SQL packages to generate data feed which is the source for reports.
- Implemented the logger handler that delegates to the Log4J logging infrastructure.
- Involved in executing the Component Test Plans for Unit Testing using JUNIT&TestNG.
- Used waterfall methodology for development process.
- Used CVS for version controlling.
- Developed webpages using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Involved in Software Development Life cycle starting from requirements gathering and performed OOA and OOD using UML.
- Used Multithreading to serve multiple clients.
- Provided concurrent access to the application by using Multithreading.
- Involved in designing & documentation of flows & functional diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Involved in developing web-tier using JSPs and client-tier using HTML pages.
- Developed Servlets to process requests from the client and forwards the response to JSP pages.
- Developed Session Beans to provide a client’s view of the account transactions business logic.
- Developed Entity Beans to provide an object view of the database tables which contain the business logic to access the tables.
- JDBC was used to access data from Oracle database.
- Wrote SQL Queries, PL/SQL procedures, for retrieving information from database
- Deployed the application on Apache Tomcat server.
- Involved in Production Support and Maintenance.
- Managed Source Control and Version Control using CVS and SVN.
- Involved in requirement analysis.
- Developed the front tier for the site based on Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern Using Struts framework.
- Implemented EJB Session beans and entity beans.
- Worked on Jenkins, Maven as a build tool.
- Involved in developing actions to each action using Struts framework
- Created a data access layer using DAO pattern to make rest of the code database independent
- Involved in Server configuration and setup.
- Used Ant tool for build scripts