- Software Developer with strong experience of 7 Years in designing, developing, and maintaining the web based and business applications using Java, J2EE, WebLogic Portal, WebSphere, Oracle Technologies, NoSQL and proficient in all aspects of system architecture, including designing and implementing large, scalable, distributed systems.
- Hands on experience in various spring modules (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Web, AOP, Spring Batching and Messaging) along with Hibernate as ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Experience in building Microservices with the help of Spring Boot and Spring Cloud, developed cloud ready applications with very less configuration and Deployed Spring Boot based Micro services on Docker containers using Amazon ECS and used Docker Hub for registering the Docker images.
- Worked with SOAP based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAXB, CXF, AXIS, JAX - WS and Restful web services using JAX-RS, CXF and JERSEY APIs. Hands on experience in HQL, Transactions, Exceptions, JMS, JTA, MQ.
- Well versed with the Databases viz., SQL, creating PL/SQL packages, Stored Procedures,
- Functions, Triggers, Sequences and Views.
- Expertise in working with Application Servers using JBoss and Apache Tomcat Servers.
- Developed and debugged Java and Web applications using Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Proficiency in working with OOPs concepts such as Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism.
- Performed maintenance and debugging of Windows applications at the Offshore and, at Onsite using remote connectivity.
- Implemented functionalities using Multithreading, Collections and Exception Handling in Java.
- Rigorously tested various windows applications using Automation Testing tools and performed Manual testing of blocks.
- Experience in performing CI/CD using Jenkins.
- Worked as a Scrum Master for the Offshore Development (ODC) Team and handled critical issues.
- Conducted Knowledge Transfer (KT) sessions for the new team members.
- Provided support to the Customer Support Team in block related queries.
- Proficiency and knowledge on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) based on various development methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile models.
- Possess outstanding analytical, problem solving as well as interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written, verbal skills and good ability in understanding the client requirements.
Languages: Java8, J2EE, C++, SQL, PL /SQL
Application Servers: JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Websphere
IDEs/Text editors: Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio, Anypoint Studio, Sublime Text, winscp, putty
Cloud: AWS, S3, EC2, Elastic Load balance, Route53
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Middleware tools: Mulesoft, WSO2, SOA
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Struts, Hibernate, AngularJS, Angular2, ReactJS, Bootstrap
Databases: Oracle 11g, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra)
Development tools: Maven, Hudson, TDD, SVN, Git, Jenkins, Confluence, JIRA
Testing Tools: Selenium, Jasmine, Karma, Mockito, Apache JMeter, Soap UI, JUnit
Scripting languages: Unix-shell scripting
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Java Full-stack Developer
- Followed agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective and used JIRA as a tracking tool for the sprints.
- Worked on Microservices to create modular components with light weight to deploy using various protocols.
- Involved in enhancing existing MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular and Node) stack applications and provided the required support.
- Developed Angular controllers, services, filters, and developed HTML templates with various Angular directives such as ng-app, ng-controller, ng-repeat, ng-if, ng-show, ng-hide, ng-change, ng-blur etc.
- Used various Angular UI Bootstrap components such as calendars, masks, uploaders, sliders, alerts, modal dialogs etc. for developing the UI.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.) and Implement modules into NodeJS to integrate with designs and requirements. Used GruntJS, BowerJS, ExpressJS from NodeJS.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma and performed end to end testing using Protractor and Selenium.
- Developed Angular services making use of resource service to perform REST API calls to the backend.
- Developed reporting dashboards, which processes large amount data that are stored in Elastic Search and My SQL platforms and generates reports and displays in dashboards.
- Identified and created indexes, mappings and data in Elastic search and used Elastic Search REST API's both single and multi-document API's. API's like Index, Multi Get, Bulk etc.
- Used various aggregations like Metrics, Average aggregations in Elastic Search.
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- Extensive knowledge on AWS EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Elastic Load balancing and other parts of AWS infrastructure.
- Worked on AWS multi factor authentication (MFA) related to security groups including rest security.
- Configured and tuned the AWS EC2 and worked on ELB, Route53 for high availability.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring BOOT enabled REST API with the Spring Cloud modules.
- Worked on Integration of Microservices deployment patterns with the PAAS platform on top of AWS and Integrating with the Config server and ZUUL proxy.
- Worked on Angular JS, React JS and Node JS to enhance front end and back end functionalities as per business requirements.
- Involved in applying securities to application using Protocols such as Https, Layer 7, Integrated Layers and Encryption Mechanism.
- Developed REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and server-side exceptions.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Used Hibernate in the persistence layer and implemented DAO's to access data from database.
- Involved in configuration and usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes.
- Designed and developed various modules of the applications with JEE design architecture, Spring MVC architecture.
- Consumed Web Services for transferring data between different applications, experienced with SOAP/WSDL and Restful web services.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of UI components with backend using J2EE technologies such as Servlets, Java Beans and JSP.
- Used JDBC to connect to database from frontend and perform database operations.
- Designed and Developed the User Interface with HTML, JSP, AJAX, JQuery, AngularJS and CSS.
- Implemented the Spring framework to implement the MVC design pattern.
- Extensively involved in developing and consuming Restful web services.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Created various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Developed applications using Test Driven Development (TDD) process in Agile environment.
- Involved in the development of business module applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP and JDBC.
- Involved in bug fixing and solving tickets for the Support team.
- Developed modules in Java and integrated with MySQL database using JDBC.
- Worked as a member of Maintenance team and performed debugging of the code.
- Designed and developed web-based software using Java Server Faces (JSF) framework, Spring MVC Framework, and Spring Web Flow.
- Setup the class path for the Java JDK and managed the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) settings.
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC framework.
- Used Spring annotations and XML configuration for Dependency Injection.
- Implemented JSON strings to transfer java object data.
- Created Connections using Spring JDBC to the database (Oracle 11g) and developed SQL queries to manipulate data.
- Generated Hibernate configuration files hibernate mapping files and Hibernate Data Objects to communicate data in persistent layer.
- Served as a Scrum Master for the Offshore Development Team (ODC) and handled the daily team activities.
- Represented the team in project meetings and during the client visits.
- Responsible for preparing formal testing plans and implementing test processes using JUnit.
- Designed and developed Use cases, Sequence Diagrams and behavioral diagrams for new Alerts application from reference from RTC.
- Worked with Ajax for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
Environment: Java SE 8, SoapUI, Junit, Agile, JDK 1.7, J2EE 1.5, Spring 2.0, Hibernate, Eclipse Juno.
Jr. Java Developer
- Worked as a Java Developer in developing modules as per the client requirement.
- Played a key role in designing the blocks and in preparation of the design documents.
- Prepared and built packages with the latest updates and patches included.
- Solved the tickets by answering high priority issues on the upgrade failures.
- Provided code fixes and work arounds as per the priority of issues.
- Performed successful System upgrades on the Nodes and checked the stability of the nodes post upgradation.
- Responsible for taking backup of the nodes and restoring them in case of system failures.
- Stood as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the team related activities.
- Provided support to customer support team on hardware and application related issues.
- Prepared automation of test cases using eclipse and TestNG environment (JCAT scripts).
- Executed the test suite using Maven build and collected the logs of the failed scripts.
- Prepared Uses Cases and Data modeling using UML diagrams.
- Performed CRUD operations in MySQL Workbench.
- Worked with back-end developers to test and debug the system implementation.
- Involved in debugging of code and solving maintenance tickets.
- Performed Unit testing for several modules.
- Worked on Agile Methodology to meet the timelines with quality deliverables.
- Attended weekly meetings and the daily standup meets.