- 8 years of experience as a Java/J2EE Developer in analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing and maintenance of applications using Java/J2EE and Object - Oriented Client-Server technologies.
- Extensively worked with Retail, Healthcare, Insurance and Investment domain with good knowledge of developing complex projects and good management skills of the deliverables.
- Experience in working with various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies based on Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model.
- Good knowledge on core java with strong understanding of Multithreading, Collections, Exception handling, Garbage Collector.
- Experience in Front-End UI technologies like HTML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Angular JS, Angular JS 2.0, React.JS, Node.JS, BootStrap, AJAX and JQuery.
- Expertise at using frameworks and tools like Spring Framework 3.x/4.x (Spring Core, DAO, ORM, AOP, Spring Security), Spring Boot, Spring cloud, Hibernate (Mapping, Cashing).
- Strong understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Collections Framework.
- Extensively worked on n-tier architecture systems with application system development using Core Java, JDBC, JNDI, JSTL, JPA, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, Web services, Restful (JAX-Rs, Jersey) and SOAP web services.
- Design and development of web-based applications using different Web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebSphere 8.0, JBoss 7 and WebLogic.
- Experience with various MVC frameworks like Angular.JS, Backbone.JS, Node.JS, bootstrap.JS, react.JS, D3.JS, etc.
- Experience in message streaming by using Apache Kafka.
- Good Exposure on Web development using Java, AngularJS, jQuery, SOAP, REST and Microservices architecture.
- Experience in administering cloud tools Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in ANT and Maven build tools.
- Hands on experience in design and development of integration workflows using MuleSoft ESB.
- Good hands on Experience in designing and developing J2EE compliant systems using IDE tools like Eclipse, Net Beans, My Eclipse, RAD and InteliJ.
- Hands on experience in Risk Management Cloud Computing/PaaS/SaaS/IaaS Infrastructure Architecture Disaster Recovery.
- Good knowledge in Log4j, JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Maven and Jenkins.
- Good Exposure on Virtualization and Containers Docker.
- Specialized in creating backend Node.js microservices and Restful APIs.
- Experience in MuleSoftAny point API platform for designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Good experience in Shell Scripting, SQL Server, Unix and Linux, Open stock and Expertise python scripting with focus on Devops tools, CI/CD and AWS Cloud Architecture
- Having experience in various RDBMS databases like Oracle, SQL server, MySQL. And NoSQL database like Cassandra and MongoDB.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing).
- Experience in deploying WAR, JAR, and EAR files in J-Boss, Web-Logic, Web sphere application servers in Linux/Unix/Windows environment.
- Hands on experience in cloud automation using AWS CloudFormation Templates, Chef, and Puppet.
- Experience in implementing Web Service client using SOAP, WSDL, REST and XML standard using SOA.
- Worked on UNIX/Linux shell scripting to automate system administration tasks, system backup/restore management and user account management.
- Strong experience with Version Control like GIT, SVN and CVS.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Database Programming using SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Extensive experience working with AJAX framework and single page web applications using AngularJS.
- Highly motivated team player with strong communication, analytical, documentation and organizational skills.
Languages: JAVA, C, C++, SQL, and PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, JMS, JNDI, Web Services, JDBC, SOAP, RMI.
Methodology: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC.
Java Script Technology: Angular JS, Node.js.
App/Web servers: Apache Tomcat, Weblogic, Apache camel, WebSphere, JBoss, WAS 5.x, Grunt server.
Applications Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSF.
Web services: SOAP, WSDL, AXIS, JAX-WS, REST, JSON, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC, UDDI.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra.
XML: XML, XPATH, XSLT, XML SPY, JAXB, SAX, DOM, JAXP.
Tools: ANT, JUNIT, Log4j, JMETER, TOAD, Maven, Rational Rose.
IDEs: Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans, InteliJ.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX.
Sr. Java J2EE Developer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, and testing of the project.
- Agile methodology was used to develop the application.
- Implemented Coding Using Spring Boot, Java and J2EE Design Patterns.
- Used Spring MVC architecture to separate the presentation logic, control flow with business logic.
- Developed test cases by using JUnit and spring integration test framework.
- Focused on architecting NoSQL database like Cassandra database.
- Designed and implemented Transaction management using spring.
- Designed and developed the persistence layer using Hibernate persistent objects.
- Utilized data structures (array, linked list, binary trees) and algorithms (sorts, searches, hash) to achieve Low Latency.
- Used JPA and Hibernate with entity beans for interacting persistence layer for CRUD operations.
- Designed and developed Web Services to provide services to the various clients using Restful.
- Worked on Swagger API and auto-generated documentation for all REST calls.
- Resources were exchanged using RESTful web services with the data passed around in JSON format.
- Utilized several Java 8 concepts like Stream API, Time API, Collection API, lambda expressions to migrate the existing application.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing Microservices using Junit and Docker.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Used Ajax calls to make requests to external RESTful Web Services and injected the service into the controllers.
- Authentication and Authorization is implemented by Spring Security.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular js 2.0.
- Involved in Designing Kafka messaging queues.
- Developed and test application modules into Microservices.
- Worked on JIRA for tracking and updating the JIRA tickets.
- Implemented CICD allowing for deploy to multiple client AWS environments.
- Developed the Integration workflows using the MuleSoft ESB 3.7.3 Framework.
- Use JBoss fuse for remote console login, JMX management and web server console.
- Automated the continuous integration and deployments using Jenkins, Docker, and AWS Cloud Templates.
- Worked with GIT Version control system to track various aspects of the project.
- Developed build script using MAVEN to build, package, test and deployed the application in JBoss.
- Used JUnit to test, debugged and implemented the application.
- Auditing tool is implemented by using log4j.
- Designed use case and class diagrams using Rational Rose.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked on Agile Scrum methodology and involved in stand-up meetings to monitor the progress.
- Implemented the backend business layers using Spring Beans, EJBs and Webservices.
- Building application with JS frameworks such as React.JS, Angular.js.
- Implemented Controller Classes and Server-side validations for account activity, payment history and transactions.
- Developed Microservices using Java Spring Boot, Hibernate, Restful services in Spring Tool Suite with good quality of code.
- Used popular Node.js frameworks like Express and Rectify to mock a Restful API.
- Designed automated tools for indexing DB content into Elastic search indices.
- Automate the cloud deployments using chef, python and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Developed transaction history as service using Apache CXF restful web service.
- Used Spring ORM module to integrate with Hibernate.
- Worked on Docker container to create Docker images for different environments.
- Worked on Java Script libraries like jQuery and JSON.
- Used Bootstrap and React.JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Used Mule ESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
- Used camel to integrate microservices with other microservices and RabbitMQ messaging exchanges.
- Implemented Oauth2 solutions using Spring Cloud, Google Service accounts, User accounts and API keys.
- Used Python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Developed Kafka producer and consumer components for real time data processing.
- Developed REST Web services written in Groovy/Grails wrapped by Jersey JAX-RS.
- Worked on UNIX/Linux shell scripting to automate system administration tasks, system backup/restore management and user account management.
- Developed and continuously deployed java-based applications using CICD techniques.
- Used Apache camel integration for routing and transforming the data between two Applications using HTTP protocol.
- Develop and design the implementation of various Business Intelligence dashboards using Microsoft azure.
- Implemented custom asynchronous and load balanced processing using RabbitMQ.
- Worked on Python Open stack API's.
- Created Mongo DB/NoSQL collections. Developed Server-side automation using NodeJS scripting and connecting different types of SQL and NoSQL stores.
- Created new customized issue type in JIRA for tracking custom requests in JIRA.
- Involved in writing the Maven build file to build and deploy the application.
- Configured JBoss horizontal and vertical clusters in Domain mode and standalone mode.
- Used SVN as version control systems. Involved in writing Jasmine tests.
- Used Log4J to capture the logging information and JUnit to test the application classes.
Environment: Java, JSP, Java Script, Core Java, jQuery, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Boot, Elastic search, Log4j, JUnit, JSF, CICD, Python, JBoss, Docker, Groovy/Grails, Microservices, Azure, Apache camel, AWS, Spring Cloud, Maven, RabbitMQ, Kafka, JIRA, ESB, React.JS, Web Logic, SVN, Web Services, WSDL.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Sr Java Web Developer
- Followed Scrum Agile methodology for development of the application.
- Involved in analyzing the requirements and participated in discussions with business analysts.
- Involved in developing Hibernate DAO classes, mapping files for persistence layer.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs Stateless Session Bean, Java Servlets.
- Developed various helper classes needed following core java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Implement API Service using Apache Camel.
- Developed cloud native microservices using Spring cloud and Spring Boot.
- Design and develop new database using as relational database management system PostgreSQL.
- Added user validations and user permissions by using the Node.js.
- Involved in writing HQL and SQL Queries for Oracle database.
- Utilized custom logging framework for Mule ESB application.
- Created and compiled XML Schema to generate Java Bean classes.
- Patching the Linux servers on all the environments (Prod, Pre-Prod and Testing) of Customer.
- Written the integration test to execute full systems using the Groovy.
- Prepared automation scripts and developed PostgreSQL database architecture.
- Used Selenium WebDriver to provide more flexibility in automating test cases.
- Created REST Web Services for the management of data using JAX-RS.
- Used Tomcat Application server for live services.
- Configure JIRA to set up a trusted communication between JIRA and Confluence.
- Used Log4j to setting up debugging and error information for production support.
- Used Junit for unit testing and Jenkins for automated build and deploy process.
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing.
Confidential, New York.
Sr. Java Developer.
- Designed use cases, sequence and class diagrams, activities, states, objects and components. Used UML (MS Visio) for software design.
- Worked on AGILE methodology.
- Written Java Script, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Servlets, and JSP for designing GUI of the application.
- Developing the application using Spring MVC Architecture with Hibernate as ORM framework.
- Design and develop XML processing components for dynamic menus on the application.
- Developed SQL queries for retrieving data used to generate the reports.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Triggers on Oracle Database.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React.JS.
- Designed and Developed End to End customer self service module using annotation-based Spring MVC, Hibernate, Java Beans and JQuery.
- Creating multiple facelets in the page.
- Used GIT for the version control management.
- Involved in Servlets, Java Bean programming on the server side for the communication between clients and server.
- Developed SOAP based Web services using Apache CXF.
- Developed Logger classes using Log4j for efficient logging mechanism.
- Deployed application on JBoss server and used Maven as a build tool.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all use cases and executed them.
- Worked with Quality Assurance team in tracking and fixing bugs.
- Played a key role in for developing the application and fixing the production issues.
- Handling client change requests and enhancements on an Agile based development platform.
- Used Spring Framework as middle tier application framework, persistence strategy using spring support for Hibernate for integrating with database.
- Responsible for writing Struts action classes, Hibernate POJO classes and integrating Struts and Hibernate with spring for processing business needs.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in EAP Server.
- Developed User Interface using JQuery.
- Worked as a Core Java Developer and responsible for Deployment and necessary configuration of WebSphere Application Servers.
- Used Web Services (JAX-WS using Axis 2.0) for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting data from different module and used SAX XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used Rational ClearQuest for tracking errors and bugs in the project source code.
- Prepared technical reports and documentation manuals for efficient program development.
Environment: JDK 1.5, JSP 2.0, HTML, Java Script, Struts 1.2.8, JSF, Tomcat, JDBC 3.0, IBM Web Sphere 6.1, XML, XSLT, Unix, JUnit, Ant, UML, JDBC, Maven, Oracle 10g.
- Design and Development of the Object-Oriented applications using OOA and OOD techniques in all Business Areas using Rational Rose.
- Gained substantial knowledge about the concepts, design advantages, traps and pitfalls of successful object-relational mapping.
- Worked on bug fixing and Production Support.
- Developed class diagrams, sequence diagrams and object diagrams using UML methodology.
- Designed and developed sub system using Java Servlets, JSP, J2EE Entity beans and Session Beans.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML and JSP.
- Stored data in Oracle database and accessed using Oracle JDBC drivers.
- Used Eclipse as IDE to create, test and deploy EJB components.
- Design and developed Oracle stored procedures, functions, triggers and PL/SQL modules.
- Imported Client data into the database from XML file by using the XML Parser.