- Overall 5+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Support, Implementation and testing of Web based and Client Server applications.
- Experience in Full software development life cycle implementation including Business interaction, Requirement Analysis, Software Architecture, Design, Development, Testing and Documentation phases and Web based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE on UNIX and Windows platforms.
- Expertise in designing and developing multi - tier enterprise level web based applications using Java, J2EE technologies and Frameworks like JDBC, JNDI, RMI, Servlet, JSP, JAXP, JAXB, JSF 2, EJB, JMS, Web Services (RESTful, SOAP), Multi-threading, Struts, Hibernate, Spring (IOC, MVC, REST, AOP, Security, ORM)etc.
- Experienced in using Application/Webservers such as WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS, Glassfish, Jetty and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in database development and implementation using RDBMS, PL/SQL such as MySql, SQLServer, Oracle, and DB2.
- Expertise on designing web pages using Responsive CSS Design, JQuery UI, Bootstrap and Media Queries .
- Experience with various IDE’s such as Eclipse, NetBeans Toad, Oracle SQL Developer, MySQL Workbench Editor
- Good working knowledge in object-oriented, distributed systems, Network Applications
- Experience and full understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Agile software development methodology. Solid ability to work on Agile.
- Extensive experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience in reverse engineering, debugging and troubleshooting the existing code.
- An enthusiastic and project-oriented team leader/player with solid communication skills. Motivation to take independent responsibility. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and can learn new technologies very fast
Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX
Frame Work: Hibernate, Spring
Tools: Eclipse, Android Studio, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, AWS, WebSphere Application Server
Methodologies: Agile, SDLC, Testing methodologies.
Confidential, Brady Lake, Ohio
- Involved in the analysis, design and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Struts2 framework, developed the application using MVC Architecture.
- Developed the Action Class to handle the request and responses.
- Used Core Java to develop Business Logic.
- Used Spring framework to implement IOC/DI and to manage the beans’ life circle
- Deployed the Web Application in JBoss.
- Developed POJO Objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to store the persistent data in Oracle database.
- Developed Unit Test Cases. Used JUnit for unit testing of the application.
- Deployed the project using Maven.
- Provided Technical support for production environments resolving the issues, analyzing the defects, providing and implementing the solution defects.
Confidential, Hanover, Maryland
- Analyzed and estimating the change requirements.
- Used AJAX web programming technique to make the required change to speed up the applications that run on the web.
- Used SVN for revision Control/ Configuration Management.
- Involved in JDBC connection pooling to access the oracle database.
- Implemented open source Log4j logging framework in whole application.
- Worked in the enhancement of registration servlet application using Java, servlet, JSP, JSTL, Spring and several design patterns like MVC2, DAO, DTO.
- Used Struts Action Classes and regular Java classes to develop the middleware.
- Used the Struts validation, Struts Custom tags and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Used EJB for modular construction of enterprise application in the server-side.
- Responsible for main module of the Hibernate 3.0 including all the key Hibernate features such as session support, transaction management, object caching or HQL.
- Worked on developing user interfaces for member portal using JSP and JSTL, and converted the request parameters from user interfaces into XML format.
- Implemented application logging using log4j framework.
- Developed JUnit test cases.
- Worked on ANT script. Worked on UNIX environment for Shell Scripting.
- Interacted with customers in solving their issues in portal.
Confidential, Marlton, New Jersey
- Used Spring MVC to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Involved in integrating spring with JDBC for persistence operations using spring JDBC Template.
- Involved in writing complex SQL to handle the persistence operations as per the requirements and knowledge of stored procedures used in application.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC).
- Involved in the development of Web Services using SOAP and WSDL to validate the credibility of customer Information and to deliver SMS and Push notifications to customers.
- Application is built using standard design patterns such as DAO, Abstract Factory, Singleton and MVC.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Involved in defect fixing during SIT and QA phase of the application.
- Actively participated in code re-factoring, performance tuning and troubleshooting of the application.
- Production support and resolving production defects in timely manner.
- Monitored batch jobs in production.
- Involved in writing the parsers for parsing and building the XML documents using DOM Parsers.
- Developed the custom Logging framework used to log transactions executed across the various applications using Log4j.
- Used SVN and version control.
- Used Maven automated build scripts to compile and package the application.
- Actively participated and presented the completed specifications during the code reviews to ensure the development is complete and follows the corporate standards.
Environment: Java, Java EE, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, Eclipse, Spring (IOC, MVC, ORM), Log4j, SMTP, TOAD, JNDI, Oracle, Servlet, XSLT, JAX-B, Web Publisher, SOAP UI, SVN, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Maven.