- 6+ years of overall software development experience and 4+ years of experience in developing and deploying native iOS Applications using Swift, Objective - C, Cocoa Touch, Cordova,Xcode, iOS SDK to create apps for iPhone,iPod, iPad.
- Built Rich User Interface applications developed Apps on different domains like Retail, E-Commerce, Secure Enterprise integrating with various Databases and Client-Server applications on iPhone and iPad.
- Deep knowledge in Object Oriented Programming concepts, using Mapkit, Core Bluetooth, SQLite, Core Animation, Core Data, GPS, CoreLocation frameworks, AVFoundation, EventKit, AddressBook, AddressBookUI, MessageUI, XML parser and JSON parsing.
- Strong Experience in various design patterns like MVC, MVVM, Singleton, Categories, Delegate .
- Extensive Strong experience working REST/SOAP Web Services and APIs and Proficient in source control with CVS, GIT and SVN .
- Involved in whole SDLC and deployed various apps to the app store.
- Experience in Google and Apple Map Kits and Mobile Location Services.
- Experienced in designing and developing user interfaces using Xcode, Interface Builder and storyboard. APIs (Notifications, Background Aware Services, Animation, GPS, Settings).
- Experience on designing user interface, storyboard and data models.
- Strong knowledge in using databases such as SQLite, Core Data .
- Experience in test driven environment( TDD ) & navigation controller in building the Applications.
- Complete understanding of Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural patterns and frameworks and comprehensive knowledge of memory management in Cocoa.
- Published the application on App store and then pushing updates after every sprint release.
- Experience in Apple Map Kits and Mobile Core Location Services and also solid Experience in working with Push Notifications(APNS), AFNetworking, Core Graphics.
- Basic knowledge of Android development, PhoneGap/Cordova, MongoDB, Node.js .
- Good understanding of memory management including various multi-threading processes like GCD, Blocks etc.
- Thorough understanding of App store requirements, HIGs, iTunes Connect and iOS Provisioning Portal (Certificates, App IDs, Provisioning and Distribution).
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills with ability to communicate effectively Confidential all levels and a Fast Learner who keeps up in the latest trends and emerging technologies including learning iOS 10, WatchOS.
Data bases: SQLite, Core Data, SQL.
Frameworks: CocoaTouch,CoreLocation, Foundational,UIKit,CoreGraphics,MapKit,XCTest.
Web Services: HTML, CSS, RESTful, SOAP.
IDEs/ Tools: Xcode ( 4.3-9.2), Eclipse, Storyboards, Interface Builder.
Change Management Tools: GIT, SVN, CVS, Source Tree.
Design Patterns & Methodologies: Agile, MVC, MVVM, SCRUM, Delegation, Singleton.
Operating Systems: Mac OS X, Linux, UNIX, Windows.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. iOS Developer (Lead)
- Worked extensively with Swift, Objective C and Cocoa frameworks for designing the app.
- Worked on GPS, Core location for Navigation, Parking reminder features and show vehicle location live on Maps.
- Using MapQuest SDK displayed individual trips and plotted them on maps.
- Worked with CoreData to model layer objects in the application.
- Used NSURLSession & JSON to communicate with the backend RESTFUL Web services to get the appropriate data and display on application.
- Customized UIButton, UINavigationView, UITabBar, UIAlertView and UITableView by MVVM to build the user interface of the app. Also used UIPageviewcontroller for the welcome page.
- Created refreshed UI and implemented Touch-ID for user login.
- Improved response time by using NSOperations and created dispatch queues by using GCD.
- Worked with REST network architecture and consumed web services to display data.
- Created reusable components to enable performance improvements and better maintenance.
- Worked with Web views to support user to get on client website and also provided SSO.
- Created caching mechanism to enable data to be stored in memory and allow fast access to improve user experience and efficiency.
- Code base stored in a GIT repository with Jenkins for continuous integration and testing.
- Created framework with core location and map kit to make use of location capture and display the location to user and enable to troubleshoot network issues.
- Conducted unit testing (XC Test) before QA testing of app to resolve code issues and allow compilation and Fixed bugs found by QA team and did retesting.
Environment: Swift 3.x, Objective C, Xcode 9.x-8.x, iOS 11-10, Mac OS X Sierra, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa framework, Cordova,iPhone Simulator, Adobe CS4 Suite, Fabric, Jenkins.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Coding in Objective-C and Swift 2.x in order to meet client's functional requirements.
- Fixing base code defects, writing unit test cases for every piece of code changed.
- Worked with XML and JSON to extract the data and display it on app.
- Successfully transferred data from an iOS device in CoreBluetooth Peripheral Mode to another in Central Mode.
- Customized UIButton, UINavigationView, UITabBar, UIAlertView and UITableView to build the user interface of the app.
- Implemented Push Notifications through APNS.
- Improve Bluetooth measuring device connection and operation performance. Adjust CoreBluetooth object delegation and notification usage and implementation.
- Add real-time unit switch algorithm for displaying measure result.
- Added push notification system to flawlessly enhance user experience.
- Worked on UI a front end to make look and feel of app unique from others and assuring quality in a required manner.
- Provided full lifecycle support to clients from initial client interaction and requirements analysis through design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation and integration.
- Handled the whole SDLC for development of the application. It included gathering requirements, preparing design documents, coding and testing.
- Followed a MVC data flow principle for design and development.
- Implemented MapKit framework for company location.
- Reached the goal to Optimize the memory and get more efficient performance of the app.
- Tested various app leaks, deployed and tested the application on different iPhone's firmware, fixed relevant bugs, and resolved memory management issues.
Environment: Xcode 8.x, iOS 9, Mac OS X Sierra, Swift 2.x, Objective C, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa framework, iPhone Simulator, Adobe CS4 Suite, Fabric, Jenkins.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Created models in MVC and development of delegates for updating model information and created hybrid apps.
- Created of various views, table views, customized views and popovers.
- Working on web service calls, XML and JSON parsing included in the project.
- Working with UIKit Framework for development and maintenance and Debugged issues Confidential onsite whenever required as well synchronizing data developed on mobile application with backend applications.
- Worked on Payroll HR related Apps and pushed them to app store.
- Worked with GDB and Xcode for debugging. Working with Subversion to checkout and update the codebase changes,Worked with HTML 5 web app and then imported to native application.
- Pre - fetching data for different views for smooth screen transitioning.
- Custom UI implemented with XIBs, and Manual Retain/Release memory management .
- Developed Navigation between views was mixture of using UI Navigation Controller, UI Gesture Recognizer, and UI Popover Controller.
- Involved in peer to peer Code Review, Code Fixes and bug Fixes.
- Performed all tasks from UI design and implementation to writing code for various features.
Web/ iOS Developer
- Leveraged MVC principles in developing web page components and functions.
- Involved in core java technologies like multithreading, exception handling .
- Enabled SQL database access to backend for use in web content implementations.
- Optimized and tested web content on proprietary device, to ensure fluid usability.
- Programmed web pages based on wireframes from lead architect.
- Developed the user interfaces and got the user acceptance and developed the Utility libraries for logging mechanism, Database Pool creation for the project.
- Interfaced with SQL database to retrieve and store web-facing content.
- Implemented authentication workflow for user sign in and retrieval of personalized content.