- Highly productive and analytical Senior Software Engineer with extensive programming experience in various languages such as Scala, Java and SQL. Skilled in all phases of software development life cycle.
- Effectively analyzes, designs and implements big data applications using Hadoop framework and large scale enterprise information system with multi - tier client server architecture.
- Proven success enhancing existing systems with new features and performance improvements. Core strengths in:
- Object-oriented Design & Programming
- Requirements Analysis, Design & Specification, Coding and Testing
- Troubleshooting & Problem Solving
- Quick learner and adapting to new environments quickly.
- Unix Shell Script
- Hadoop Map/Reduce
- Play Framework
- Amazon AWS
- HP Nonstop Guardian
- Android Application Development
Senior Software Engineer
- Work on a big data analytical application that provides both historic and real time data analysis.
- Main responsibilities include design and implementation of sever-side application code, data layer and core APIs.
- The tools and languages used are Scala, Unix Shell, Hadoop Map/Reduce, Play FrameworkSpark, HDFS,Hive, Hbase, Impala, Redis, Kafka, Postgres Sql, Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, Intelliji.
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed, developed and maintained a big data analytical application using Hadoopscaled standard SQL and Columnar database/datastore solutions. Main responsibilities include design and implementation of sever-side application code, data layer and core APIs.
- The tools and languages used are Java, Unix, Shell script, Hadoop, Map/Reduce, Amazon AWSMemcached/CouchBase, MySQL, GreenPlum/postgreSQL, PIG, Python, SVN, Git.
Software Engineer - Designer/Developer
- Worked on image capture/annotation software to capture and store medical photos using C#.NET and web services.
- Integrated Centricity Enterprise Inbox function with Patient Online using Java servlet, Java web services and C#.NET.
- Design and developed Saving CCD/CCR document into portable media using C#.NET. and Java web services
Software Engineer - Technical Lead
- Integrated Blaze Advisor into GE Centricity Enterprise by designing and coding the infrastructure piece using Java.
- Designed and coded Java Servlet that catches and logs user activities.
- Coded various Apache Axis2 web services using Java and Spring Framework.
- Developed E-Prescription functionality using Java and COBOL. Successfully passed the CCHIT certification.
- Developed a deployment method for UNIX components delivery. Wrote installation scripts using Unix Shell scripts. Reduced the installation time from more than one week to 2 days.
- Developed tools using Java, Perl, CGI on Unix/Linux platform to support CA:DB rules development
Software Engineer - Developer
- Developed first SQL based application - Problem List,
- Maintained 3rd party product CA:DB Expert and its integration with the system
- Developed programs that convert clinical data from legacy Enscribe database to SQL database.
- Developed other various clinical applications: Event management, Work List Charting etc.