- Highly motivated seasoned IT professional with 6.0 years of experience in Java development.
- Good knowledge in build automation tool like Cruise control and build script language ANT.
- Expert knowledge in Core Java and Object Oriented Programming using Java.
- Played different roles as Java developer and SCM member.
- Good knowledge on spring core, Spring MVC, JDBC, XML, HP Quality Center.
- Knowledge on Hibernate.
- Having good knowledge in Agile development methodology using SCRUM.
- Having extensive experience in understanding client requirement, drafting Specifications and test scripts for the modules.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and team building skills with proficiency at implementing new technical concepts.
- Assisted in implementing J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, Business Delegate and Singleton.
- Worked on Hibernate by writing persistence classes.
- Some experience with multi - threaded Java applications.
- Assisted in writing Web Services using RESTful in distributed web application development environment.
- Experienced working with various IDEs including Eclipse, NetBeans and RAD.
- Some experience in Configuring and deploying applications on IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, Red Hat JBoss, and BEA Web Logic servers.
- Working knowledge on SVN, CVS and Clear Case for version control.
- Good team player having excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals involved in the project.
Java Technologies: Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Junit, Web Services (JAXWS, AXIS), Spring Core, Spring MVC, Hibernate
Application Servers: WebSphere, Tomcat, Jboss
Build Scripting Tools: Ant, Cruisecontrol
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Development Tools: Eclipse, Perforce, SVN, Soup UI, WinSCP, Perforce, SQL developer, HP Quality Center VMWare Work Station, VMPlayer, Putty
RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003/2005, Linux/Unix
Confidential - San Antonio, TX
- Captured the requirements in the form of Use cases, non-functional specifications and business rules.
- Assisted in Configuring Spring Beans and implemented IOC (Inversion of control) for the separation of control layer from the service layer.
- Assisted in Configuring the Hibernate mapping file to map the JavaBeans with the corresponding Tables in the Oracle database.
- Developed SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures, functions to interact with the Teradata database.
- Implemented aspects like logging and transaction using Spring AOP.
- Assisted in developing the application using Eclipse as the IDE and used standard features for editing, debugging and running etc.
- Assisted in Migrating and deploying application from Websphere to JBoss Web Server.
- Worked with Tomcat as the Application Server.
- Used ANT scripts to fetch, build and deploy the applications to development environment.
- Used SVN control to store change requests as records in a user database.
- Assisted in monitoring the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams, in the application, during the integration testing phase.
- Used JUnit to perform the Unit testing.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, PL/SQL, Spring, Eclipse, Websphere, JBoss, Tomcat, ANT, SVN, Log4J, JUnit, Windows.
Confidential -Phoenix, AZ
- Involved in the development of SOAP based Web services.
- Assisted in designing the application using UML modeling tools.
- Assisted in designing and implementing Design Patterns such as Session façade and Singleton method.
- Assisted in designing and developing service layer using spring with AOP and Inversion Control.
- Involved in development of the application using Spring Web MVC and other components of the Spring Framework such as Spring Context, Spring ORM.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access, update and persist information in the database.
- Configured hibernate.cfg.xml and wrote the xml file to map objects to relational database.
- Wrote SQL, and stored procedures as part of database interaction.
- Developed a SAX parser to parse the .xml file to extract the user data to be stored in the database.
- Deployed the application on Weblogic Server.
- Used JUnit for testing the application.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Developed forms using Servelt & JSP. Used java script of validation at client side. Used WSAD as Java IDE tool for creating JSPs, Servlets, EJBs, and XML
- Requirement analysis is supported with use case and activity diagrams
- Written JSP’s, Servlets and deployed them on WebSphere Application server.
- Involved in the detailed study of the requirements. Written server side programs using servlets.
- Debugged the ANT Scripts for building the entire web application.
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries
- Designed, Developed and Implemented document transformation applications using XML Spy tool.
- Participate in client side and server side data using Java Script, performed testing using JUnit.
- Involved in designing and developing the solutions. Struts (MVC) framework is used for developing the web application.
- Used Tiles Framework to define the layouts and Log4j for logging.
- The application was deployed on the JBoss. Develop the User Interface Screens for presentation using JSP and HTML.
- Developed Form Beans and action classes to write the routing logic and to call different services.
- Developed the JSP using the struts tag libraries. Maintained the struts configuration files, tiles definition files and xml files.
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Involved in the analysis specification, design, implementation, maintenance and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture Using Jakarta Struts Framework 1.3 at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and ease of maintenance along with Validation Framework.
- Used Spring 2.5 Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate and Struts
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, Struts Custom tags and HTML.
- Created Action Classes which route submittals to appropriate Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) components and render retrieved information.
- Implemented several design patterns such as Singleton to access DAO, Business Delegate and Session Facade.
- Implemented server-side business components using Session Beans.
- Implemented Messaging using JMS and Message Driven Beans.
- Developed MDBs that consumed the messages from the Java Message queue.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to get the credit based insurance score based on the information contained in the credit report obtained from an authentic credit bureau.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXB in the web service’s request/response data for marshalling and un marshalling.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle 10g database.
- Extensively used Eclipse 3.3 for writing code.
- Used Log4j for logging, debugging and used Junit extensively for testing.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Used Web logic Application Server 9.2 for deploying various components of application.
Environment: JAVA EE 5, BEA Web logic Application Server 9.2, Eclipse 3.3, JSP 1.2, EJB 3.0, Struts Framework 1.3, Spring Framework 2.5, Spring Web Flow, XML, JMS, HTML, JNDI, HIBERNATE 3.0, CVS, Log4j, Junit, Oracle 10g.