- Around 7 years of experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of Web Based, Client/Server applications, Database applications and enterprise applications using Java/J2EE.
- Experience in developing Client/Server model - Enterprise level web applications using Open Source Frameworks like Struts, Spring, and Hibernate, I BATIS, EJB transaction implementation, JMS and can adapt to in-house grown version of these frameworks too.
- Extensive experience in developing business components based on the customer requirements by using Core Java concepts and its API.
- Extensive experience in technologies like Java, UML, HTML, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JDBC, JTA, JNDI,
- Proficient in XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, XSD, XMI, JAXB, JAXP, Apache Axis.
- Implemented different modules in Spring Framework, MVC, JDBC and REST.
- Worked extensively on technologies Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, JNDI, JDBC and various Databases like Oracle, MySQL and Microsoft SQL server during my tenure in Software Development.
- Experienced with JDBC API to call SQL Queries and Stored Procedures in the Database.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Services (REST/SOAP/WSDL).
- Hands on experience in implementing various Design Patterns including Business Delegates,
- Data Access Object, Model View Controller(MVC), Session facade, Singleton.
- Experience using various web/application servers like Apache Tomcat and JBOSS.
- Strong experience in using tools like Eclipse IDE, GIT GUI, SQL Developer, SOAP UI, etc.
- Worked on implementation of the version control software SVN and GIT
- Experience in implementing Restful and SOAP web services using technologies such as JSON, SOAP, XML, JAXB, Jackson and Jersey.
- Experience in deploying business applications on to application servers and web servers like Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, JBOSS, spring tc-server and Web sphere.
- Experience in using tools like Eclipse, RAD, STS Log4j, JUnit, Testing for building, logging, testing.
- Good experience in using version control tools like Clear Case, StarTeam, RTC and SVN.
- Expertise in using SQL, PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Experience with software quality and build tools like Check Style, Ant, Maven etc.
- Good understanding of java multithreading and security concepts like SSL and certificates.
- Good experience with defect tracking systems like Clear Quest, Mantis and RTC.
Languages: Core Java, Java 1.x to 1.6, SQL, PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlet2.x, JNDI, EJB, JDBC2.0/3.0, Log4J API
Tools: Struts 1.x/2.0, Spring 2.x/3.x, Hibernate3, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Batch, I BATIS, JSF, Junit, SOAP UI.
Webservices: SOAP, REST, RESTful, WSDL.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.4/4.x, JBOSS, Glassfish, WebSphere 6
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server 2005, MySQL server, TOAD
Development Tools: Eclipse 2.x, 3.x, My Eclipse 5.x, 6.x, 8.x, IBM Web Sphere
OR mapping: Hibernate
Modeling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, WinSCP, Rational Clear Quest, RTC
OS & Environment: Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT, Win 2k Server, Sun Solaris UNIX, LINUX
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Deployment.
- Involved in design and development of SOAP with Java Web Services / J2EE technologies.
- Extensively used Spring & JDBC Frameworks and implemented MVC architecture.
- Developed supporting DAOs to process data in and out of DB2 database.
- Used Spring IOC to inject services and their dependencies.
- Implemented Rest Web Services using JAX-RS annotations, Spring MVC Rest controller to handle different data representations.
- Extensive use of Collection Framework features like Map, Object, List to retrieve the data from Web Service, manipulate the data to in corporate Business Logic and save the data to DB2 database.
- Business logic is implemented using Spring Core and Hibernate.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications.
- Used Cascading Stylesheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.
- Involved in JUnit test cases to test the application.
- Used Log4j Logging for the application Logging.
- Experienced and involved in writing build scripts for tests and Continuous Integration with Jenkins.
- Involved in creation of Low Level Design including sequence diagrams and class diagrams to understand the existing architecture.
- Followed Agile software development with Scrum methodology.
- Used SVN as the Version control for Code Management and Maven as build tool.
Environment: Java, Spring Framework, Spring, RESTful Services, Hibernate, JSP, JDBC, AJAX, Web Services, DB2, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, XSL, Java Script, XML, Eclipse, Apache Axis, JUnit, Log4j, Maven.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Involved in the development, testing and maintenance phases of software cycle environment.
- Generated UML artifacts such as use cases, sequence diagrams, class diagrams using Rational Application Developer.
- I have worked on Agile environment uses incremental approach and also have daily standup meetings.
- Understanding the environmental issues and responsible for proposing the effective methods to be implemented.
- Extensively used Spring & Hibernate Frameworks and implemented MVC architecture.
- Spring Batch is used for Batch processing with which notifications are sent in timely manner.
- Creating logs for error tracking using Log4J.
- Developed Mock web services for testing the existing and new web services using SOAP UI
- Developed SOAP WEB SERVICES using JAX-WS.
- Responsible for the unit testing, functional testing and regression testing.
- Responsible for developing single page applications using AngularJS.
- Developed SQL and PLSQL queries.
- Developed SOAP UI for web service testing.
- Preparation of Mockup screens by using html as requested by BA team.
- Involved in JUnit for unit testing.
- Maintain/Deploy Jenkins Build Pipeline.
- Used Maven as a build tool.
Environment: J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, EJB 2.0, Spring JMS, Spring Batch, HTML, JSP, Oracle, jQuery, IBM Web Sphere, IBM Rational Application Developer, STS, Microsoft VSS, SVN, Maven, Agile.
Confidential, Boulder, CO
- Involved in the architecture team for design and implementation of system.
- Working in a team of 10 members and involved in architecture, requirements gathering, analysis, detailed design, preparing class diagram, flow diagram etc.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Created WSDL and the SOAP envelope
- Generated Model layer of MVC using EJB
- Developed application using Spring MVC and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Improved performance for interactive components through use of AJAX.
- Developed Custom Tags to represent data in a desired unique table format and to implement paging logic.
- Developed views and controllers for client and manager modules using Spring MVC and Spring Core.
- Used Spring Security for securing the web tier Access.
- Business logic is implemented using Spring Core and Hibernate.
- Developed and modified database objects as per the requirements.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, Code reviews.
- Interaction with customers and identified System Requirements and developed Software Requirement Specifications.
- Implemented Java design patterns wherever required.
- Involved in development, maintenance, implementation and support of the System.
- Involved in initial project setup and guidelines.
- Implemented Multi-threading concepts.
- Developed the application using Core Java, J2EE and JSP’s.
- Worked extensively on the java multithreading and heap allocation concepts.
- Used the JEE7 version which adds a complete solution for the batch applications of
- Installation and deploying in Tomcat server
- Different Types of testing viz Unit, System, Integration testing etc. is carried out during the testing phase.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Java / Web Developer
- Design the application using J2EE multi-tiered Web Application technologies incorporating popular design patterns.
- Implemented entire application using J2EE based architecture and MVC design pattern.
- Consume SOAP services for querying customer management system.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services and created WSDL for Consumed REST based Webservices.
- Develop Server-side business logic using Spring, core Java and Spring JDBC.
- Used Spring Core with Java beans to implement business logic. Spring Dependency injection was used for wiring with beans
- Deploy the application on Tomcat server
- Creation of XML configuration files and mapping files to be understood by the Tomcat server. Designed the logical and physical data.
- Effectively managed deliverables with Agile Methodology and Scrum Software Development.
- Use Maven to build application and SVN as source control system.
- Gather requirement, analyze, design and build daily tasks for user stories, use waterfall SDLC for delivery
- Involved in most of the SDLC phases with sprint planning session’s part of Agile Scrum.
- Interacted with the business users for understanding the requirements based on the functional requirements.
- Used J2EE design patterns such as Singleton, factory, façade and Value Object.
- Develop business logic in Java using Spring, JSP, JDBC.
- Created PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, types, ref-cursors and dynamic query executions.
- Report for post batch run data and reconciliation.
- Used JDBC API to establish connection between Java and Database.
- Unit testing the application and run code quality check using SONAR
- Fixing production defects and data discrepancy
- Used SVN for version control and used eclipse as the IDE for developing the application.
- Used GIT as source control. Used Rally to track the requirements and defects.
- Coded Maven build scripts to build and deploy the application on WebSphere
- Used Jenkins for build and deployment.
- Involved in Requirement gathering and analysis.
- Well Versed with Agile Methodology.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for the development.
- User validation was designed and implemented using Struts validation framework.
- Developed JSP pages for the GUI module.
- Created the database tables in Oracle server, created the required SQL queries and used Hibernate to perform database operations
- Done code reviews, bug tracking and defects fixing.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere 10.3.3.