- Over 8+ years of Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment Experience in Object oriented, SOA, distributed object applications and web based multi - tier enterprise applications. Client/Server Applications using Java/J2EE technologies and worked on the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Designed and developed Java/J2EE applications on SDLC, Agile, TDD models.
- Experienced in following SOA based architectures by implementing SOAP based web services using WSDL, XSD, SOAP, RESTful web services using JAX-RS, Microservices and integration technologies like JMS.
- Experience in building Web based applications using Spring Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Spring Web Flow frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Configuration Management tools like SVN, CVS, and GIT for version control.
- Proven software development experience using different methodologies - Agile, Waterfall and TDD.
- Working knowledge with databases Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MS-SQL Server and Postgres databases.
- Written JDBC, SQL and HQL statements for interacting with persistence layer to perform CRUD operations
- Had good experience in Database Schema Design, writing stored procedure, functions, triggers, DDL, DML, SQL queries.
- Knowledge of using various tools and IDEs for development and design such as Net Beans, RAD, IntelliJ & Eclipse.
- Good experience in Hibernate and iBATIS as the Object Relational Mapping solution and Hibernate Query Language (HQL) which implements Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Extensive knowledge in using IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat application servers.
- Worked on (JMS) MQ's like IBM MQ and Active MQ.
- Good Knowledge in designing AWS cloud models for Infrastructure-as-a-Service(IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service(PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service(SaaS).
- Worked on Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, Cloud Watch, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, ELB, Auto Scaling, Route53, Lambda)
- Experienced in build/deploy projects using Ant scripts, Maven and integrated with CI tools using Jenkins, Hudson, Chef.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components and Restful service endpoints using Spring Boot.
- Experience in using the Log4j framework for Logging Java Application.
- Experienced in working with different testing environments like unit test, integration testing using JUnit, Easy mock and power mock.
- Experience in using TDD for development and writes units tests leveraging frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito, JMock etc. for extensive unit-testing.
- Hands on experience using Drools Framework.
- Involved in Client interaction in analysis of requirements, design of the systems, development, customizations, configurations, system and integration testing.
Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, AJAX, XML, JQuery, JSON, React JS, Node JS, Dom, Angular JS/ Angular 2.
Java technologies: JSP, Servlets, XML, JDBC, SOAP/REST web services, Micro services, EJB, JMS, Xpath.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate JSF, AngularJS, Bootstrap.
Database: Oracle, DB2 MS-SQL Server.
Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT, CSV.
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat Server.
Operating systems: Windows and Linux.
IDE's: Eclipse, IntelliJ, RAD
Confidential, New York, NY
Full Stack Developer
- Worked on Agile methodology and experience working in a fast-paced Scrum environment using Micro services
- Developed Responsive Design UI, Single Page Applications and HTML Wireframes using HTML5 Grid Structures/Layouts, CSS3 Media Queries, Angular JS, jQuery, Jasmine JS, Modernizer JS, Bootstrap JS.
- The Restful web services have been used to retrieve and update the data which is populated in view using Angular JS directives/services.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA), which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Used Strong implementation for AJAX Request and Response using Spring and JSON and Java.
- Used D3 and other technologies to provide data visualization for data on various products.
- Designed application modules, base classes and utility classes using core java Spring dependency injections, annotations and configuration files.
- Installed, configured, and managed the servers (Tomcat, Apache, MySQL, JIRA, Git and Junit).
- Developed complete Web tier of the application using Spring MVC Framework.
- Created DAO classes using Hibernate 4.2 HQL language to perform DB operation.
- Used Putty to connect to the Unix Environment Servers and written the UNIX Shell Scripting for accessing the Server.
- Built Maven scripts for automated deployment and for building the entire application.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, Business Delegate, service locator, and session façade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Used RESTFUL web services to communicate with third party services or internal applications. Wrote Java back end web services in RESTful framework using the jersey JAX-RS framework.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Installed application on AWS EC2 instances and also configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Configured EC2 instance and Route53 for DNS hosting on AWS for dev environment.
- Deploy application to AWS and monitored the load balancing of different EC2 instances
- Developed Restful Services using JAX-RS with Spring Boot and Micro Service Architecture to enable Micro Services deploy on cloud.
- Create web UI tests using Selenium WebDriver (tests written in core Java).
- Used Maven to compile Java classes and package into jar archives.
- Used Maven for build automation and Jenkins for CI.
- Developed unit test cases and suits on Junit framework for unit testing, writing Junit tests cases for every Java class.
- Participated with team in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs that were reported in JIRA.
Confidential, St Louis, MO
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and participated stand-up, iteration review, kick-off and Retrospective meetings as a part of Agile.
- Developed high-level design documents, use case documents, detailed design documents and Unit Test Plan documents and created Use Cases, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using UML.
- Developed the Business layer using Spring MVC.
- Implementing different modules using J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI).
- Implementing various design patterns: Singleton, Data Access Object (DAO), Command Design Pattern, Factory Method Design Pattern.
- Wrote HQL queries to persist the data using Hibernate Integrated with Spring Framework.
- Developing Intranet and Internet based web applications for Top Markets and providing production support for Java/J2EE and Cold Fusion Applications.
- Worked with Spring RESTFUL Web Services to interact with the JPA Objects created using ORM tools.
- Used Splunk to check logs and Used Subversion (SVN) to maintain the project versions and Experience in using JIRA to log/access the defects.
- Widely resolved angular scope issues.
- Got exposure to Amazon Web Services environment.
- Installing and automation of application using configuration management tool Chef.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services Infrastructure services EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, Cloud Formation.
- Designed and developer NoSQL solutions for all users.
- Converted the JPA objects to Data Objects (view objects) for the user pages' representation.
- Developed unit test cases using Mockito by stubbing the required data for all the modules.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Maven to schedule the builds.
- Migrating an on-premises application to AWS.
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Developed AWS Lambda functions using Node JS to fetch data from S3 Buckets, apply rules and save it to Postgres.
- Deployed micro services as restful Java Web Services on Amazon Elastic Beanstalk.
- Used SVN for source control system and Jenkins used for continuous integration.
- Implemented JMS using Spring Integration.
- Used TestNG for backend test cases and Jasmine for Angular JS test cases.
- Used karma-test-runner, Protractor and Jasmine for Client-side Unit testing.
- Implemented log4j API for exception handling, logging of the errors, warnings, messages, Stack traces, debuggers throughout the code.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr Java Developer
- The front-end JSP pages were developed using the Struts framework, and were hosted in a J2EE environment on an Apache tomcat server.
- Developed using simple Struts validation for validation of user input as per the business logic and initial data loading.
- Developed complex, useable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using AJAX, JQUERY, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON.
- Configured JMS in the Web Sphere Application server to send messages to all the donors.
- Wrote Message Handler Adapter for enterprise calls (Asynchronous Messages) using Message Driven Beans, JMS, and XML.
- Involved in preparation of docs like Functional Specification document and Deployment Instruction documents.
- Wrote Ant Scripts for building the applications and deployments.
- Involved in development of Business components like Session Beans and Entity Beans for Transactions and business logic purpose.
- Used IBATIS framework to map Oracle database in the application.
- Used LDAP for user security credentials authentication and for validating the user roles.
- Extensively participated in developing the website across different browsers and performed cross-browser testing.
- Documented how Spring Batch is useful for the current project, tried to address the advantages of using Spring Batch.
- Involved in configuring the GIT repository and maintain the version control using GIT. Discussed various ideas/suggestions for the ongoing web sites regarding the page layout and creative design.
- Developed Message Handler Adapter, which converts the data objects into XML message and invoke an enterprise service and vice-versa using Java, JMS, MQ Series.
- Wrote Junit test cases for testing the enhancement modules.
Environment: Java, J2EE, EJB 2.x, JNDI, Servlets, JSP, JMS, MQ Series, XML, JDBC, Web Sphere, LDAP, ANT, Oracle, IBATIS Junit, JQuery, Struts, Spring, Web Services, JSON, AJAX, HTML, XML, DHTML, CSS, JSP, Java Script.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr Java Developer
- Developing the Business components using EJB for processing information associated with module.
- Involved in designed and developed of Application using MVC (Model view Controller) Pattern.
- Worked on Used Struts-Validator framework for all front-end validations for all the form entities.
- Developing SQL Queries for different database operations in Oracle 10g.
- Deploying and testing the application in Web Sphere App server.
- Used RAD for developing the application components.
- Worked with stateless session beans on the middle tier.
- Developed and implemented search feature using Ajax.
- Hibernate framework is deployed for persisting data. It maps between Object Oriented Java classes and Oracle 10g Relational Database tables.
- Participating in Code review process for peers.
- Involved Analyzing, Fixing Production, UAT and QAT Issues.
- Responsible to validate end-to-end test case scenarios and coordinating with QA Team.
- Involved in gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Developed application is based on the MVC-II Architecture using Apache Struts framework.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC including requirements Collection, Design and analysis of the Customer specifications from business analyst.
- Used Rule Engines in applications to replace and manage some of the business logic.
- Wrote business rules using Drools and business logic processing customs declarations.
- Monitored Logs files and troubleshooting environment variable in Linux boxes.
- Involved in maintenance of the application.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Designed user interfaces, object model, application server logic and schema by analyzing requirements.
- Used J2EE patterns for designing applications.
- Monitored the performance of application using JProbe, also coded Struts Action Classes and Model Classes.
- Using Model View Controller (MVC) architecture of Struts developed client User Interface.
- Used Struts Validation framework for client/server validations.
- Extensively used design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory etc.
- JMS is used for exchanging the information like Author publication status report between the author and company.
- Used EJB Session beans and entity beans to develop business services and the persistence.
- Implemented business logic using Java Beans for front end and storage/retrieval from the backend Oracle DB using SQL queries and PL SQL-Stored procedures, functions, sequences, triggers, cursors etc.
- Followed coding guidelines while implementing the code.
- Extensively involved in Unit testing and coordinated with the testing team and fixing Bugs at various stages of the application development.
- Develop Message Driven Beans (MDB) & involved in building and accessing a Web Services using SOAP over JMS.
- Developing a mechanism for sending and receiving SOAP messages over JMS by MQ Series Engine
- Developed Web Services using Apache AXIS2 tool Framework.
- Generated WSDL files using AXIS2 tool.
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP protocol, UDDI, WSDL and Service oriented Architecture (SOA) Concept.
- Ran check styles, find bugs and configured EMMA tool for test coverage.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, JSTL, Java Script, EJB-session bean, entity beans, JMS, HTML, DHTML, Struts, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat 6.0, CVS, AXIS 2, JAVA/J2EE Design Patterns, Edit Plus, TOAD, Struts Tag Libraries, Validation framework, JUNIT, Oracle-SQL, PL SQL, QC etc