- 7+ years of experience in analyzing, development, testing & coding of middleware\web applications primarily using Mule ESB/Mule API/Java/J2EE.
- 3 years of experience in Mule ESB, Mule API, Mule Anypoint Studio and Mule Cloudhub and RAML.
- Having Strong application integration experience using MuleESB with Connectors, Transformations, Routing, Exception Handling and Messaging using ActiveMQ and Anypoint MQ.
- Experience in troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers, and configuration tools.
- Experienced with understanding of a service development tool sets and platforms in Mule ESB by working with SOAP/REST services.
- Worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of Mule ESB. Had an experience developing REST APIs using RAML API Designer in Anypoint Platform.
- Extensive experience in Mule Expression Language (MEL) to access payload data, properties and variable of Mule Message Flow.
- Good with Mule data transformation, connecting SOAP and REST web services to Mule, use of Mule connectors and plug - ins for web services, including Mule CXF, as well as connectors for direct database access.
- Participated in deployment of Mule ESB applications using CloudHub and Strong experience in Integration using Mule ESB in integrating various third party solutions.
- Extensive experience in SQL,Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with databases such as Oracle, and MS SQLServer 2005.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database from Active MQ topics and queues and some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Developed an Integration Component with third party application using Mule ESB and Experience in integrating Cloud applications like SFDC, Workday &Concur using Mule ESB.
- Gained Experience in ANT and Maven build tools for building and deploying application on web/App servers and good experience with Java multithreaded programming.
- Involved in creation & deployment of the application, done with unit testing by writing the MUnit test Cases in Mule.
- Extensive experience in Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, XML, SAX, DOM, JAXB, Java Beans, Multi-threading, SOAP and Restful web services, JNDI, JMS, JSF, Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring and Hibernate.
- Had an experience in configuration, development and deploying mule project on CloudHub using Jenkins.
- Well experienced using various web/application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic and Web Sphere.
- Experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment. Experience in Waterfall & Agile development methodologies.
- Implemented Java applications with Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) based systems.
- Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive, analysis and leadership skills with ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environments.
Programming Languages:: Java, C++, C, SQL and PL/SQL.
Mule:: Anypoint Studio, Mule EE 3.6 to 3.8, RAML, Dataweave, CloudHub, MMC.
Java Technologies:: JDBC, Servlet, Spring, Hibernate, Core Java, EJB-Session Beans & JMS
Frame Works: JUnit, Munit.
Databases: Oracle8i/9i, MySQL, MS SQL server
IDE's & Utilities: Eclipse and JCreator
UI Technologies: HTML, XML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, DTD, XSLT
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, CFX, AXIS
App Servers: Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web Logic
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP and HTTPS
Operating Systems: UNIX, WINDOWS, MS-DOS
Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss Web Sphere.
Development Tools: Rational Application Developer (RAD), Spring Tool Suite (STS), Eclipse and point Studio.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
Sr. Mule ESB Consultant
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation and deployment of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Developed the integration workflows using Mulesoft ESB 3.8.x runtime.
- Done with integrations using connectors such as Salesforce, SAP Ariba, Database, HTTP, FTP and File Connectors.
- Involved in writing batch jobs to run at specific schedule times and transformations using DataWeave.
- Done with transformers, exception handling, testing & Security of Mule ESB endpoint through OAuth.
- Developed a RAML based REST API's using Mule ESB.
- Implemented RAML API's with OAUTH 2.0 based bearer authentication.
- Used Data Base Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Have written MUnit test cases to validate the Mule flows.
- Used Mule ESB for routing, filtering and aggregate message between application based on content and rules.
- Used GitHub for version and source control.
- Have integrated web services including SOAP as well as REST using Mule ESB and Used various transformers for transforming between different data formats.
- Developed the flows/orchestrations for integrating the components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB and ActiveMQ.
- Worked on various Mule connectors / adapters, developing APIs on CloudHub.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing and put the data on the CloudHub.
- Formulated build and deployment using Maven to deploy the artifacts to CloudHub.
- Used Java Embedding activity for executing Java classes for complex business logic.
- Implemented build package tool using Maven and build the code in Jenkins.
- Had experience in using the enterprise security, notifications features provided by Mule.
- Involved in creating http inbound, outbound flows, custom java and XSLT transformers and Security of Mule endpoint.
- And also done with Unit testing using Test Utility MUnit for mocking and unit testing of Mule flows.
Environment: Mule Batch, JMS, CXF Webservices, SOAP and Rest Web services,Java, MySQL, MULE ESB, Anypoint Studio, Mule Server 3.8.0, CloudHub, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Kibana, Git Hub, Java8, Spring, Munits.
Confidential - East Moline IL.
Sr. Java Mule ESB Developer
- Active member of analysis, definition, design, implementation and deployment of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Worked under Agile development process has been followed. Experienced with stand-up, Retrospective, Demo, Planning and Code review meetings.
- Developed the flows/orchestrations for integrating the components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB and ActiveMQ
- Used Mulesoft Anypoint API platform on designing and implementing RAML based Rest APIs.
- Worked extensively on Anypoint Studio and Mule Integration Platform and used it to interface application services by utilizing message routing, data transformation and service creation utilities.
- Migrated existed Data Mapper transformations, XSLT transformations to Dataweave and built-in transformers.
- Accomplished in implementing integration flows using Mule Anypoint Studio to connect to REST,SOAP services, Oracle Database, and Active MQ broker.
- Used various transformers for transforming between different data formats.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database, from ActiveMQ topics and queues, some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows, custom Java and XSLT transformers and Security of Mule endpoint.
- Developed Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Involved in Implementing Custom Logger (property caching), Circuit Breaker and ObjectStore in all flows of different services to invoke the data from the database and loading the flow message to database.
- Used MMC mule management console to monitor and deploy the applications.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based API's.
- Used VM’s and Mule Requester connectors to implement notifications and error handling.
- Have integrated web services including SOAP as well as REST using Mule ESB.
- Involved in integrating of different systems that includes Database, Salesforce, SAP.
- Used Force.com extensively for development, customization to integrate NetSuite accounts payables using Salesforce connector.
- Developed service interfaces to access core services & provisioning services using Mule ESB 3.6 and 3.7.
- Utilized CloudHub connector in the mule flows for triggered alerts during exceptions and to capture the failed records for further recovery.
- Created MUnit Test Cases and Mocked the test data for validating the positive, negative and negative scenarios.
- Responsible for writing SQL Queries and Procedures using DB2.
- Solid deployment experience on the UNIX platform.
Environment: Java, Mule ESB Any Point Studio, Scrum, Mule Management Console, XSLT, JMS, RAML, JDBC, SQL, Web services-SOAP and RESTful, Maven, Salesforce, ActiveMQ
Confidential - Alpharetta, GA
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC process.
- Involved in creating software requirement specification document
- Developing interfaces that integrates billing using EJB stateless session beans.
- Used EJB Entity Beans to maps entity objects such as customer, account and product to relational database table i.e. Oracle
- Deploying wars on Web logic application server and granting access to users.
- Implemented Struts framework (Action & Controller classes) for dispatching request to appropriate classes.
- Used simple Struts Validation for user validations as per business logic & initial data loading.
- Co-ordinate Application testing with the help of testing team.
- Involved in writing services to write core logic for business processes
- Writing JUNIT test cases for various implementations.
- Created stored procedures and SQL queries to get/update billing data & send it back to system.
- Analysed the data and system requirements, conducted meeting with QA team for writing test conditions and test scripts.
- Creating unit test cases document. And conducting peer code reviews.
- Developing SOAP web services to be shared with system to interact with Prime Biller.
- Creating the DEV build and resolving different build issues.
- Involved in validating billing data that included data exchange from the system.
- Ran check styles, PMD Defects &find bugs and fixed them if there are any.
- Used XM L and XSL extensively as the script logic was completely separated from the UI.
- Configured EMMA tool and ran test suite and made sure that 100% test coverage.
- Implemented Maven as build and configuration tool.
- Co-coordinating with QA team during the QA phase of implementation.
- Involved in Requirements gathering & analysis.
- Involved in Design, Development, Testing and Integration of the application.
- Designing JSP using Java Beans.
- Used HTML, DHTML, Java script & AJAX for implementing dynamic media play outs.
- Involved in preparation of scope and traceability matrix for requirements and test cases.
- Implementing business logic and data base connectivity.
- Client side installation and configuration of project.
- Implemented Struts (Action & Controller) for dispatching request to appropriate class.
- Used simple Struts Validation for validation of user input as per the business logic and initial data loading.
- Co-ordinate Application testing with the help of testing team.
- Writing database queries on Oracle 9i and JDBC code as part of implementation
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities and take on projects with limited specifications.
- Maintained a separate DAO layer for CRUD operations.
- Effective team player with excellent logical and analytical abilities.
- Followed coding guidelines and update the status leads in time.
- Supported the applications through production and maintenance releases.
- Instrumental in tuning the framework to meet the performance standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, inter-personal skills & self-learning.
- Excellent in designing and developing store procedures.
- Developed various types of reports regarding enquiry received, Registration received.
- Involved in writing JUNIT test cases and Code version controlling using SVN.
- Involved in building the code using Ant and the deployment .
Environment: Java 1.4, JSP, Servlets, Struts frame work, Tag libraries, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, Oracle 8i, Java beans, Struts Validation framework, Windows/UNIX, Ant, JUNIT, SVN, QC, Edit Plus, Web Logic application server, SQL Developer.
- Involved in Requirements analysis, design, and development and testing.
- Designed UI using HTML, DHTML, Java Script, CSS, JSP and Taglibs.
- Used Java script for client side validations.
- Developed SQL queries to store and retrieve data from database & used PL SQL.
- Used Struts frame work to maintain MVC and created action forms, action mappings, DAOs, application properties for Internationalization etc.
- Used Struts Validation frame work to do business validation from server side.
- Developed business components using EJB Session Beans and persistence using EJB Entity beans.
- Used JMS for Asynchronous messaging and developed the application using Eclipse IDE.
- Involved in fixing defects & tracked them using QC & Provided support and the maintenance.
- Developing customized reports and Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Involved in running PMD defects & Find bugs.
- Dealt with business processes and Updated Project documents.
- Involved in fixing IST, QA, UAT & Production defects.
- Following Coding guide lines & maintain quality of code.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on the server.
- Supported the application in IST, QA and Production environments.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on the JBOSS application server.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, JBoss, Oracle, Eclipse, EJB-Session Beans, Entity Beans, JMS, XML, HTML, HTML, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, SVN, Struts, XML, QC.