- Java/J2EE Programmer with 5+ years of experience in the design and implementation of object - oriented systems.
- Experience in database modeling, SQL, and PL/SQL.
- Experience in Oracle 10g, DB2, SQL Server, MY SQL and MS Access.
- Experience in developing Use Cases and interaction diagrams to include sequence, collaboration and class diagrams using Rational XDE, Rational Rose and Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Experience using version control tools to include Microsoft Visual SourceSafe 6.0, Visual Studio, CA Harvest
- Having in-depth knowledge in J2EE technology, Websphere, Weblogic Application Servers
- Experience using JUnit for framework testing.
- 2 Years of Experience in Data Modeling.
- Experience in Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/Vista.
- Experience in the customization and deployment of J2EE packages in major application servers to include Oracle Application server.
- Experience using J2EE components including Spring, Java Server Pages (JSP), Java Beans, Struts, Hibernate, EJB, JDBC and Java Servlets.
- Experience in Eclipse 3.3, RAD 7.0., IBM BPM, ODM, ILOG
- Experience in full software development life cycle (SDLC) of database administration.
- Responding and working with Application Development teams.
- Supported the system 24x7. Ability to work beyond regular hours.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working on multiple large projects concurrently.
Programming Languages: JDK 1.2,1.3,1.4,1.5,1.6,1.7, Python
Server Scripting: JSP1.2,2.0,2.1, PHP,ASP
Platforms: Windows 2003 Server, AIX, HP Unix 3000, Solaris 4.1, Linux Red hat Enterprise Server 5.0.
Database Tools: Toad for SQL Server, Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Connect/J for MySQL, DB2Connect, Altova Database Spy, MySQLWorkBench
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 22.214.171.124,3.0, iBatis, JPA
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Struts 1.1,1.2,1.3.8, Struts 2.1, JSF 1.1, 1.2, Spring 2.5,3.0, MVC, Spring Web Flow
IDEs: Eclipse 3.2, 3.3, IBM Integration Designer 7.5, IBM RAD 7.0,7.5, Websphere 6.0, 6.1, 8.5, NetBeans 5.5.1, 6.5, Sun Java Studio 7, 8.1, IBM WID 6.2
Webservice Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS(Restful)
Web service Tools: SOAPUI, HttpMoniter, TCPMon
Web service Implementations: Axis 1.0,2.0, JWSDP, Jersey, Metro, XFire, CXF 2.0
Middleware Technologies: Spring 2.0,3.0, COBRA, JNDI
Design Patterns: Session Façade, Business Delegate, Front Controller, Service Locator, Singleton, Observer, DTO, DAO, MVC, Iterator, Factory, Abstract Factory
UML Tools: Altova UML Spy 2009,2010, MS Visio, Rational Enterprise
HTML Editors: MS FrontPage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver MX CS4.
White box Testing (Functional, Load): JUnit 4.1, JwebUnit, HttpUnit, DBUnit, LoadTest, TimedTest
Black box Testing (Functional, Manual, Load): Jmeter, LoadRunner 9.1, WinRunner,QTP.
Ajax Frameworks: Dojo, DWR, GWT, Prototype, EXT-JS
Batch Scripting: ANT 1.4,1.5,1.6, Hudson, Maven
XML Tools: Altova XML Spy
Messaging Technologies: JMS, MDB
Confidential, Coral Springs, FL
- Effectively interacted with team members and business users for requirements gathering.
- Understanding functional specifications and documenting technical design documents.
- Followed Agile software development with Scrum methodology.
- Designed and developed service layer using Spring with AOP and Inversion Control.
- Implemented socket server multithreading using thread-pool mechanism
- Extensively used Spring AOP module for transaction management.
- Implemented the Business objects and configured those objects in Spring configuration file.
- Implemented data persistence in database and mapped POJOs using Hibernate
- Used SOAP WebServices to retrieve data from different systems.
- Generated the WebServices client code from WSDL and invoke server side services through the client.
- Monitored various error logs using Log4J and fixed detected errors.
- Implemented various Design Patterns like Abstract Factory, MVC and DAO.
- Used IBM Integration Designer (IID) as Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Created Stored Procedures for DB2
- Developed the configuration files and deployed the application in Websphere application server.
- Used CA Harvest for version control and BMC Remedy tool for change management.
- Provided extensive pre-delivery support using Bug Fixing and Code Reviews
- Performed unit testing and involved in the defect fixing.
- Involved in system testing and user acceptance test.
- Used ANT as the build tool.
- Worked on creating test data for testing in the lower regions.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Involved in Requirements Analysis, planning and Use case study of the application
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database tuples. These POJOs are serialized Java Classes that would not have the business processes
- Used Spring MVC Framework for developing web applications
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory
- Designed and implemented the logging mechanism using java.util.logging
- Designed and developed a RESTful API that provided account management capability as well as security role lookup and management for all downstream dependencies
- Developed a batch processing system with REST based APIs, using Spring Batch 2.0, integrated with Quartz scheduling
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP (SAX) and JAXB in the web service's request response data Marshalling as well as UnMarshalling process.
- Built RESTful APIs in front of different types of NoSQL storage engines allowing other groups to quickly meet their Big Data needs and remain insulated from rapid technology changes in the NoSQL field
- Involved in writing configuration files XML
- Used Spring Core/IOC for dependency injection
- SQL development using Stored Procedures, Views and Queries with Oracle, DB2
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report
- Configured JMS in the WebSphere application server
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules
- Deployed the applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Maintained version control using VSS tool
Environment: J2EE, JSP 2.0, Hibernate 3.5, Spring, EJB, JMS, JNDI, Oracle, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, DOM, SAX, SSL, Eclipse, IBM Web Sphere Application Server 8.5, HTTP, Java Logging, SVN, DB2, Linux, PL/SQL, WSDL, Oracle, Microsoft visual source safe 6.0
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
- Interacted with Business analyst to analyze the business requirements and seek clarification.
- Configured and built using Bounce framework on Websphere server 6.1.
- Investigated various NoSQL database alternatives and methods for online database compression. Designed and prototyped parts of a NoSQL database with Sinfonia-style coordination
- Implemented transaction management for ORM project using Spring Transaction Management API.
- Involved in design and implementation of application, relying on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), using Web Services, SOAP and RESTful.
- Designed and implemented the UI components using EXT-JS for file storage and maps using Open layers.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures to perform complex data oriented business logic.
- Designed and implemented user interface prototype using Java and Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Used Java collections extensively to manipulate the data on front end.
- Created exception handling framework to send back error response and codes.
- Developed front end using JSF 2.x, RichFaces and MyFaces.
- Designed and developed the backend implementing DAO factory design pattern.
- Implemented rule governance system using IBM BPM and ODM tools
- Implemented asynchronies process using JMS and MQ messaging. Using internal JMS framework to control MQ retry process and MQ failover.
- Created and Built project using Maven.
- Integrated IBM ILOG into the new application
- Used Operations Support System for telecommunication system implementation.
- Prepare unit test cases using JUnit, Mockitos.
- Used Bamboo for continuous integration.
- Responsible for leading small offshore team for application development
- Used Quartz scheduling for new batch jobs to be triggered.
- Implemented Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Involved in configuration management tool using Subversion (SVN).
- Provide technical support to QA and Production teams.
- Involved in web services testing using Soap UI tool.
- Implemented authentication using custom SSL certificates
- Supporting System Integrating Testing and User Acceptance Testing.