- 7 years of experience as a Software Developer in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing and Implementation of applications on Java/J2EE technologies
- Experience working with agile methodology implementations like Daily scrum meetings, sprint planning’s, resource planning, etc.
- Proven acumen in Programming languages Java, J2EE, C, C++, Pro*C.
- Experienced in developing interactive web applications with Single Page Applications ( SPAs ) Framework using AngularJS.
- Experienced with AngularJS directives ng - app, ng-init, ng-model for initialization of AngularJS application data, implemented AngularJS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created Angular JS service layer .
- Extensive development experience in web applications using Java 5/6, J2EE1.4/1.5, JSP 1.2/2.0, Servlets 2.4, EJB 2.0/3.0 and APIs like JDBC, JavaMail, JNDI, XML, JavaBeans, Portals, Portlets.
- Experience working on Java Server Faces(JSF) to build java technology based web application on server side for event handling, data conversion, server-side validation and page navigation.
- Experienced in SOA and Web Services technologies, including Restful, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Axis, Soap, XML, WSDL, SAX and SAAS based design
- Proficient with development of Restful Web Services using JAX-RS and Jersey framework for exchange of JSON and XML representations.
- Excellent technical knowledge in back-end RDBMS tools like Oracle 9i/10G and MySQL.
- Experience in developing SQL, Stored Procedures, functions, triggers using Oracle and comfortable working with databases like SQL Server, DB2, No-SQL and MySQL.
- Strong experience in implementing MVC framework like Struts 2.0, Spring 2.x and ORM tools like Hibernate in J2EE architecture
- Good understanding of JAVA / J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, Value Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Façade.
- Strong Knowledge of Object Oriented Design Methodologies such as Polymorphism, Inheritance and Encapsulation.
- Experienced in build tools like Ant and Maven, Log4j for Logging and jUnit for testing.
- Experience in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications using Node . js along with ExpressJS that interacts with MongoDb and performed CRUD operation on MongoDb.
- Expertise in using J2EE Application Servers such as IBM WebSphere 4.x/5.x/6.x, WebLogic, JBoss 3.x and Web Servers like Tomcat 5.x/6.x
- Extensively used IDE for Application development like RAD 6.0, Eclipse3.x, Net Beans
- Experienced in database GUI/IDE Tools using TOAD, DB Visualizer and MySQL Client
- Experienced in handling Version Control Systems like TFS,CVS, VSS and SVN
- Experiences with build tools include Maven, Gradle and Jenkins Version.
- Working experience with the operating systems like UNIX, Solaris and Windows
- Implementation experience of Image Services and Resource Adapter(ISRA) for IBM FileNet P8 Imaging System
- Development experience includes working with cross functional team and global development teams in Onshore/Offshore Model
- Proficient in working across all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.
- Familiar with all aspects of technology projects including Business Requirements, Technical Architecture, Design Specification, Development and Deployment.
- Expertise in object modelling and Object Oriented design methodologies (UML). Experience with UML diagrams like Class, Object, Use Case, State, Activity diagrams.
- Extensive experience and actively involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Coding and Code Reviews, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Worked together with the client community and the IT professionals to deliver quality, efficient and cost-effective software that meets the needs of the corporation, Confidential the time of implementation.
- Ability to quickly grasp business ideas and requirements and translate it into interactive web pages.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills. Demonstrated track record of analyzing situations, implementing in a fast paced environment.
- Fast learner, good Confidential team work and ability to adopt new technology
J2EE Technology: Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS, RMI.
Client: Server, MVC, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
Database: Oracle 11g, SQL server 2008, MySQL.
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM RAD, JBuilder.
Design Methodology: UML, Fall, Perl, Agile.
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8, Linux, Unix
Conceptual knowledge: Web Services, Socket Programming.
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL.
Programming Language: Core Java APIs (I/O, Thread, Collection), C, C++.
Design patterns: Business Delegate, Business Object, Value Object, Front Controller, Database Access Object, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade.
Tools: BEA WebLogic 8.1, JBOSS, IBM Websphere Application Server 6.1, Tomcat 6.0, JUnit 4.0, ANT, Log4j, Mercury Quality Centre, Rational Clear Quest. ANT, Maven, SVN, Toad
Design & Control: UML, Rational Rose, CVS, Clear Case.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in working with agile methodology implementations like Daily scrum meetings, sprint planning’s, resource planning, etc.
- Implemented Routing part of application using Angular JS UI router module, routing provider service with HTML views/CSS styles.
- Designed and developed User interface screens using AngularJS involves use of AngularJS directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and Angular UI components.
- Developed Angular Custom directives and managed Object state using Breezejs entity manager.
- Implemented Angular JS Service layer with utility functions to get data from back end using Rest based service calls and pass back to Angular Controllers.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Involved in implementing test cases using Jasmine, Karma and angular mocks to test angular controllers and services.
- Used Gulp to run the UI and its related tasks for compiling, building, testing and serving.
- Applied object oriented methodologies and core J2EE design patterns like Factory, Business Delegate, and Singleton.
- Design/ Developed Jersey Rest based services calls using JAX-RS and implemented security using WSO2, OAuth providers.
- Used Gradle for dependency management and build purposes and used Sonar for code coverage’s and executing tests.
- Consumed SOAP services using WSDL's and XSD's to get data from other service team.
- Developed REST service documentation using Swagger UI and developed test cases using Junit and Mockito framework.
- Implemented business components using spring dependency injection and accessed them using Spring provided annotations.
- Developed Spring JMS message listeners to consume messages from queue and developed Spring scheduling components to perform batch operations.
- Developed ORM mapping using Hibernate for data persistence and manipulated CRUD operation on a data using MongoDB and Oracle database, implemented Spring AOP aspects for auditing and logging purposes and used log4j for logging.
- Used Splunk tool to monitor rest calls from other system.
- Developed using Node-JS, Mongo-db, Express-JS and Body-Parser to create REST services.
- Used NodeJs npm to manage dependencies in application by configuring Package.json.
- Performed synchronous and asynchronous file operation and event driven programming using NodeJs.
- Performed End to End testing using Protractor and selenium and involved in setting up the project using Jenkins for continuous builds and deployments on WebSphere Application Server.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Technical design, review and implementation across the project. Developed UML diagrams like Use case, class and sequence diagrams.
- Designed and developed User interface screens using AngularJS and followed Agile Scrum for application development.
- Extensively involved in the integration of the Front End web interface with the Spring MVC, Angular JS, JSP, HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine to test Angular controllers and services and developed custom validations using AngularJS
- Developed pages using AngularJS directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and Angular UI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, date pickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Designed Client side validations using AngulaJs custom form validation that leverages various angular directives and integrated AngularJS Filters to format data for searching, ordering and conditional iterating.
- Used $http and $resource service for retrieving data from the server in Angular.js framework and $location service for URL browser manipulation .
- Used Spring framework and J2EE components, Utilized Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and DAO modules. Developed controller classes, backend processes, complex services and database interaction.
- Applied object oriented methodologies and core J2EE design patterns like Factory, Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Designed, developed and integrated Spring DAO layer with Hibernate. Generated Hibernate XML files for the configured beans.
- Developed message notification system using ActiveMQ to notify the changes and update across the internal client apps.
- Designed and developed RESTful web services, tested web services using SOAP UI and REST Client.
- Implemented a Factory using $resource to make RESTful communications over HTTP with GET, POST, PUT, DELETE to Web API.
- Enhanced existing REST services using NodeJs, ExpressJS and Mongoose modules.
- Used MongooseJs that interacts with NodeJs web server to access the documents, perform type casting, validation, query building and build data models to create entities in Mongodb database schema.
- Used ExpressJs to organize the web application on server side to build web service to access models and exposed it through REST API that deals with JSON.
- Orderly logged the whole process using log4j for auditing, debugging and error logging purposes.
- Installed and configured JBoss server developer and test environments. Used ANT and Jenkins for Build process and continuous integration
- Configured & deployed Java applications on Amazon Web Services(AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack, cloud formation.
- Supported QA and UAT defect resolution; used Atlassian Jira to publish daily defect reports to the management.
- Performed build management for the development and testing environment. Worked with release management to develop technical release notes for every code release.
- Involved in technical mentoring, production system support and customizing solutions.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Participated in the complete software development lifecycle tasks (design, coding, testing and documentation).
- Extensive knowledge and experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS
- Responsible for preparing the use cases and for designing and developing object models, class diagrams with UML Specifications.
- Developed Spring mvc rest controllers, services for backend interactions.
- Involved in design and development of RESTful (JAX-RS) web services for other application to communicate and tested web services using SOAP UI and REST Client.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using AngulaJS and Spring Controller.
- Designed the front-end application and user interactive web pages using web technologies like AngularJs in conjunction with Boostrap to render web pages responsive.
- Constructed UML and Behavior trees modeling diagrams to depict the business flows.
- Defined new validations through AngularJs for the form field validation implemented through HTML5 and CSS3.
- Developed REST services using Spring and used JAXB API for XML parsing
- Consumend RestFul web service and performed data retrieval using Hibernate and integrated with WebMethod via webservices.
- Extensively used Spring MVC for servlet configurations both during application Development and Test..
- Validated the business rules with the Business Analysts such that they meet the specification.
- Used Maven to build the application and deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework and used SVN version control to track and maintain different versions of the application.
Environment: Jdk1.6, HTML, Spring, Spring MVC, JBoss, log4j, Hibernate, Maven, Tortoise SVN, Rest web services, maven, Eclipse Kepler, java script, Xml, mysql.
Confidential, Wayland, MD
- Developed the application in Agile Scrum fashion. Designed the front-end screens using JSF, XHTML, HTML and Java Script and developed application using Spring framework.
- JSF (Java Server Faces) was used for to simplify development integration of user interfaces and the operation on the values they (UI) hold.
- Configured managed beans and made available to the application by declaring them in the faces-config.xml configuration file.
- Worked with JBOSS RichFaces (JSF/Facelet technology for Rich Internet Application).
- Developed XHTML’S for presentation layer and used Java Script for validations.
- Developed batch jobs and scheduling components using Spring scheduling and Spring batch.
- Participated in the application architecture, and development tools for web solutions that fulfill the business requirements of the project.
- Involved in deploying and testing the application on Jboss server and used Maven Build automation tool to build an application.
- Involved in System requirement study, conceptual design and designing of Use Cases based on the requirements using UML modeling feature in IBM Rational Software architecture (RSA).
- Involved in troubleshoot technical issues, conduct code reviews, and enforce best practices and department development policies.
- Used JUnit for testing and check API performance. Used Object Relational Mapping tool Hibernate for the interaction with the database.
- Implemented Spring Beans using IOC and Transaction management features to handle the transactions and business logic. Integrated the JSF framework and the Spring framework together.
- Designed the various UI screens required for the loan information, financials. Used JSF MVC Confidential presentation layers.
- Developed JMS message listeners using Spring JMS Template to consume messages from queue.
- Developed User Interface Components using JSF (Java Server Faces). Designed web module in Spring framework for the J2EE application.
- Designed properties file that has been used by many services and written code to read this properties file.
- Worked on Oracle as the backend database and integrated with Hibernate to retrieve Data Access Objects.
- Responsible for developing Hibernate configuration file to configure the data base drivers, connection pooling, session management and mapping files to map to database tables.
- Developed Admission & Census module, which monitors a wide range of detailed information for each resident upon pre-admission or admission to your facility.
- Developed Care Plans module, which provides a comprehensive library of problems, goals and approaches. You have the option of tailoring (adding, deleting, or editing problems, goals and approaches) these libraries and the disciplines you will use for your care plans.
- Developed General Ledger module, which streamlines analysis, reporting and recording of accounting information. General Ledger automatically integrates with a powerful spreadsheet solution for budgeting, comparative analysis and tracking facility information for flexible reporting.
- Implemented Struts framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Managed connectivity using JDBC for querying/inserting & data management including triggers and stored procedures for Oracle database.
- Implemented Struts Validators framework to validate the data and implemented Web services with Apache Axis..
- Developed components using Java multithreading concept.
- Involved in writing unit test cases using Junit, and used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Develped various EJBs (session and entity beans) for handling business logic and data manipulations from database.
- Involved in design of JSP’s and Servlets for navigation among the modules and designed cascading style sheets, XSLT and XML part of Order entry
- Hosted the application on WebSphere and used Maven as the build automation tool.
Environment: Java 1.5, HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Struts, EJB, XSLT, XML, JQuery, Oracle 11g, WebSphere, Maven2.2.1, Subversion 1.7.2, JUnit, Apache Axis.