- 5+ years of experience in the IT industry with exposure to Software Process Engineering, designing & building Web Applications using Java/J2EE Technology & open source technologies.
- Experience in software planning, requirement analysis, designing and building enterprise applications for manual and automation process.
- Experience identifying defects and problems; suggesting and determining the extent of programming required and performance tuning of applications.
- Experience in developing projects for Financial, Healthcare, Retail and Telecom domains.
- Experience in software development methodologies like Waterfall, Agile development and Rapid Application Development.
- Experience in frameworks like Spring and Struts.
- Experience in implementing Web Services based in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP, Restful Web Services, JAX - WS, UDDI, WSDL, Apache Axis.
- Experience in Object relational Mapping frameworks such as Hibernate.
- Experience implementing base classes, setting up framework classes/configuration files for implementing J2EE application using complete set of JAVA SDK and available J2EE APIs.
- Experience in writing PL/SQL Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers, Oracle reports and Complex SQL's.
- Experience in developing Unit testing & Integration testing with unit testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito and Power Mocks.
- Experience implementing RESTful and SOAP web services using technologies such as JSON, SOAP, XML, JAXB and Jersey.
- Experience in working with XML technologies like XML, XSL, XSD, DTD, XSLT and parsing XML with SAX & DOM parsers.
- Experience in working with application server technologies like IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in Object Oriented Methodology, UML and Design Patterns.
- Experience in configuring build tools like Maven and ANT for the development and deployment.
- Experience in Requirement gathering & analysis and designing UML.
- Configuration and Version control management using CVS, VSS and SVN.
- Excellent team player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to details and business process improvements.
Languages: JAVA/J2EE, PL/SQL
JAVA Technologies: Core Java (JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1.7), J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Mail, EJB 2.0/3.0, Web Services
Distributed Technologies: RMI, EJB, JMS, ActiveMQ
Middleware Technologies: Web Services (SOAP and Restful), XML Schema, DTD, SAX and DOM parsers
App Server/Web Server: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat
Modeling Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
Database: Oracle (version -11g, 10g, 9i, 8i), Mysql, DB2
Frameworks: Struts (1.3, 2.0, 2.3) Spring MVC (2.5, 3.1, 3.2.5, 3.5), JSF
ORM: Hibernate (3.0, 3.5, 4.0)
Other Tools: Log4J, JUnit, Mockito, Power Mocks, Ant, Maven
Operating Systems: Windows (7, Vista, XP), Unix, Linux
IDE: Eclipse 3.x, STS, IntelliJ, My Eclipse
Version Control Tools: SVN, VSS, CVS
SQL Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer,