- Over 4 years of experience in the fields of software engineering and Information technology using Java /J2EE technologies. Worked extensively on a variety of multi - tier and client/server enterprise application architectures.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Test Driven Development and Agile methodologies.
- Exposure to application development using Java and J2ee technologies with expertise in Servlet, spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Good Understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts, Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture, UML and understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience with RDBMS such as Oracle and SQL Server for CRUD operations.
- Hands on experience in SOA and Web Services using Jersey.
- Experience in developing applications with Spring CORE, IOC, AOP, JDBC and REST.
- Experience in analyzing the performance issues at database level and the overall system
- Worked on wide variety of platforms like Unix and Windows operating systems
- Experienced in writing scripts to export and import data from the database
- Technical expertise includes knowledge of open sources framework. Experience in Web services and SOA.
- Hands on experience with using JUnit Test Cases for unit testing, Integration testing, functional testing, server- client-side testing and knowledge in other testing methodologies.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
Confidential, North Brunswick, NJ
- Involved in requirement, design & development phases and creating custom solutions to match the requirements.
- Developed code for consumption of various web services using RESTFULL technologies.
- Created and maintained the configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Monitored SVN repository, code merging and integration activities.
- Worked on Autosys using CA Workload Automation tool.
- Deployed web applications on Tomcat server.
- Involved in design by preparing UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio Tool.
- Involved in design and development of Angular JS.
- Extensively involved in Unit testing and coordinated with testing team and fixing bugs at various stages of application development. Tracked defects using QC.
- Developed and debugged application using IntelliJ IDEA.
- Used server-side spring framework and Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping of the database structure created in Oracle.
- Worked in Transaction Management and Banking Applications.
- Used and executed various SQL Queries using Oracle SQL Developer Tool.
- Created SQL statements for effective retrieval and storage of data from the database.
- Involved in developing Integration Issues, System Testing Issues, User Acceptance Issues and Production Issues including JUnit.
- Developed and enhanced existing Web applications by using Functional Specification Document (FSD) that promote effective information transfer between business systems.
- Valuable Team Player with mentor skills, ability to learn quickly and to correctly apply new tools and technology.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
- Responsible for Requirements gathering, High level design and Low-level design.
- Involved in doing the Proof of Concepts and conducting logical analysis.
- Preparation of the Functional and System specifications documents.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using AngularJS.
- Setting up the SOA Test tool to connect to the test environment and integration environments.
- Coordination with Onsite and Offshore SOA testing teams.
- Developed various components of the application and unit test them.
- Developed Web Services utilizing HTTP, XML, JSON, and REST.
- Conducted reviews of Code, Functional Spec, and User Manual.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Unit Test documentations and bug fixing
- Working with other teams to create the common solutions to resolve issues.
- Involved in identifying the Use cases, Use case document preparation and Use case estimation.
- Developing unit and functional tests for the new functionalities.
- Involved in the Estimation, Schedule tracking and Issues tracking.
- Mentoring the team on the technical and functional knowledge.
- Preparation of Weekly Status Reports.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, REST Oracle, SVN, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Tomcat, Eclipse and Linux