- More than 7 years of IT experience in development and deployment of various Object oriented, Service Oriented Architecture, distributed object applications and web based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE technologies and worked on the complete System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensive experience with JAVA and JEE technologies with Strong programming experience in Core Java (Multi - threading, Concurrency, OOPs Concepts, Memory Management, Garbage Collection).
- Expert in implementing Java Design Patterns and J2EE Design Patterns.
- Hands-on experience in developing back end applications using Java/J2EE Technologies (Java, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, Web Services).
- Extensive experience in design, development and implementation of Model-View-Controller frame works using Spring MVC.
- Experience in Configuration, Build, Release and Processes using the tools like Maven
- Expertise in developing Web Service using (Soap and Restful).
- Extensive experience in Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse, NetBeans and RAD
- Experience working on Application servers, Web servers like Apache Tomcat
- Designing, Developing, Testing Implementation & Post Production support using development methodologies like Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, TDD
- Hands-on experience in development of test cases using JUnit.
- Demonstrated excellent talent to quickly adapt to different project environments and passionate to learn about new technologies and adopt at promptly and thoroughly mastering them.
- A team player and self-motivator possessing excellent analytical, communication, problem solving, decision-making and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated strengths in communicating with all levels within organization, with excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Java/J2EE Technologies: JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JSTL, Spring, JPA
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux (Ubuntu)
Web Services &Technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, REST, WSDL, JAX-RS, JerseyJAX-RPC, JAXP, JAXB, JQuery, Ajax, JSON
Java Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring Boot
Scripting Languages: Shell, cURL, HTTP, TCP/IP
Design Patterns: MVC, Business Delegate, DAO, DTO, Composite View, Singleton, Front Controller Factory, Abstract Factory, Observer, Iterator, Session Facade, Decorator, Adapter, Strategy, etc.
XML Technologies: XML, XML Schema, DOM
Databases: Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres
Web &Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Visualization Tools: Tableau, MapReduce Concepts
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, SDLC, UML
Tools: & IDEs
Apache ANT, Maven, Net beans, EclipseIDE, Idea
JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Jmeter, white: box, black-box, Manual Testing (prior)
Version Control: SVN, GIT, Docker
ORM frameworks: Hibernate, JPA
Java Software Engineer
- Involved in story grooming sessions and sprint planning sessions and then in daily scrum meetings.
- Played an active role in the team by interacting with business analyst and product owner converted business requirements into system requirements.
- Worked and Used Hibernate as an ORM tool for persisting the data.
- Worked and Used Spring with Hibernate for dependency injection.
- Developed new services using Spring API and done required configuration.
- Developed and configured the required Java classes for implementing persistence logic in Hibernate.
- Worked and Used the Spring, MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Implemented Restful Web Services to provide the Upgrade Eligibility and Selected line for upgrade front end applications.
- Implemented the new form handler to handle the express upgrade flow.
- Work with other software engineers to design interfaces between software applications in order to complete design requirements
- Provided necessary support during ST and IST. Perform necessary production-support tasks involving on-call responsibilities.
- Implemented caching in hazel cast server to improve server performance.
- Used TDP/JIRA/SVN/GIT/Splunk to do the daily tasks.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Java Backend Engineer
- Worked as a Backend Engineer for Web and Mobile Application for a fast-growing startup in San Francisco.
- Handled a large scale backend application built on RESTful API for the Web Application.
- Integrated both Android and iOS mobile applications with client API.
- Coding experience in Scala using Play Framework.
- Hands on experience with Docker, MVC Architecture and cURL.
- Having in-depth knowledge of the backend client API functionality.
- Created JUnit and TestNG test suites for different modules, including the features I developed/enhanced.
- Worked on various bug fixing for the bugs reported by QA and other teams.
- Documented the usage details of the feature I developed
- Worked with multiple teams to analysis the errors in log files, figured out the reason of Errors, and fixed them in pilot environment before going to production or raised bugs with other teams if the issue existed in their system.
- Worked with different teams to gather the requirements and implement the features and did the enhancements
- Used a JAVA based Integration Tool called webMethods to monitor the transactions over the SWIFT network.
- Involved in analysis of the existing application in order to in corporate the new business requirements.
- Responsible for the preparation of design artifacts for SR (system requirement)
- Coding the new Requirements closely working together with onsite team.
- Responsible for developing the code changes for SR. Responsible for unit testing & implementation support for SR.
- Used JSP and Servlet for admin to provide the status report for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- Used Java Script for validation in admin screens.
- Consumed SOAP based web services to transfer information between the applications.
- Used JDBC to fetch data from database.
- Performing initial connectivity tests with the lines of business. Implementing the queues and set ups required for the UAT testing.
- Playing active role in Developing & Defect Fixing.
- Post Deployment support
- Trained on SDLC, Agile methodologies
- Development of interfaces using webMethods.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Web-Services (Soap), JSP, Servlet, XML, Java Script Tomcat, and JDBC Window/Unix.