- 9 years of experience in application software development in Banking and Insurance sectors supporting web - based applications on J2EE framework, and GUI based applications including Mule ESB, EMR, and multitier applications with distributed architecture.
- Experience in developing web based, internet/intranet, client/server, distributed architecture applications using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Customized Mule Connectors for Global JDBC Connector.
- Expertise with Any Point Studio 3.7
- Extensively used Mule Connectors and Updated Transformers.
- Experience Architecting Mule Projects with integration to 3rd party applications.
- Architecting complex SOA applications with ESB frameworks.
- Worked extensively on developing Service Oriented Health Applications for Generating EMR’s and electronic health information interoperability and connectivity setups.
- Supported projects across the enterprise to use integration infrastructure and implement integration interfaces on ESB.
- Prepared Integration Architecture and Standards for use by projects using ESB infrastructure
- Supported projects across the enterprise to use integration infrastructure and implement integration on ESB.
- Well versed with J2EE Design Patterns like Business-Delegate, Session Facade, Service-Locator, Value Object, Data Access Object, Singleton, MVC 2(Struts), Front-Controller, Intercepting Filter, Composite View and View Helper etc.
- Strong experience in analysis and design using SDLC, UML, Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Good knowledge in Spring framework, Object Relation Mapping using Hibernate.
- Used various IDE's like Eclipse, Net Beans and IntelliJ Idea.
- Integrate disparate systems with ESB, web services and messaging technologies.
- Experience in implementation of business applications using BEA Web logic, Web Sphere, IBM Web Sphere Application, J Boss and Tomcat.
- Excellent communication, Team work, inter-personnel and presentation skills, fast learner and organized self-starter.
Languages: C, C++, Java, Java Script, PL/SQL, HTML, XML, XSLT
Application Servers: J Boss, Apache Tomcat, Web logic, IBM web sphere
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, MySQL
Design patterns: MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DTO, DAOService Locator
SOA: Restful Web Service, Soap web service Locater, JAX-RS, XML, JSON, WS Security, Mule ESB
IDE s/: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net beans, RAD, J Builder, Maven, ANT, SVN
ServerSide Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Tag Libraries, JSTL, JSF, Tiles
SOA: Mule ESB, /*-O2 ESB, WebSphere ESB
Protocols: HTTP, SOAP, TCP/IP
Methodologies: OOAD, UML, Design Patterns, SOA, Agile
Case Tools: UML, OOAD
Configuration management tools: GIT, Rational Rose, JUnit, Logic4j, CVS, SVN, ANT
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Spring MVC, Micro Services, EJB, JMS
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, Sun Solaris
- Developed the application using agile methodology and participated in Scrum meetings.
- Understanding requirement, technical analysis, design, development, Integration, maintenance, installation, implementation and testing of various client/server web applications.
- Experience in the areas of Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object-Oriented Design (OOD) using UML and SDLC of distributed applications.
- Having experience on designing Flows, Sub Flows, and Exception handling strategies, Data Weave transformation and Mule Expression Language (MEL)
- Excellent abilities to develop Message flows using Mule Studio 3.7.x, Any point studio 3.8.x across integrating variety of business applications with connectors including IBM Db2, SAP, Oracle DB, Salesforce, My SQL and using wide variety of Protocols including HTTP, HTTPS, REST, SOAP.
- Extensively worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB.
- Have an experience working MULE API manager and RAML.
- Migrated deprecated Data Mapper mapping to Data Weave in MULE ESB, API designer and various connectors to ensure robust and loosely coupled integration layer every time.
- Having application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS and Data Transformations using Mule ESB.
- Experience in troubleshooting Mule ESB including working with debuggers, Flow analyzer and configuration tools.
- Hugely experienced in using Studio that integrates APIs, databases and SaaS applications and deployed applications to CloudHub and on premise servers.
- Having experience with Workflow management & Batch processing.
- Expertise in developing and implementing Web applications using Java/J2EE Technologies including EAI, SOA, Hibernate, Spring, JSP, Struts, Servlets, Java Beans, JAXB, JMS, RMI, JSP Custom Tags Libraries, XML, Networking, Threads and JDBC.
- Extensively worked on XML technologies like XML, XSL, XSD, XSLT, XQuery, XPath and DTD for data transformations.
- Implemented Java Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Immensely experienced in writing SQL Queries, Oracle PL/SQL, JDBA and JPA along with good knowledge on Mongo DB and MySQL.
- Used GIT as version controlling tool and Maven for building and deployed application to Cloudhub.
- Used MUnit for Mocking and Unit Testing Mule flows.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Done with Web sphere application server configurations, Data Sources, Connection Pooling, MQ Series Queues set up for messaging and deploying the apps on different servers in different environments.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team/independently andadapt quickly to new and emerging technologies.
Environment: Anypoint Studio 6.2.5, Mule Server 3.8.1, Mule Management Console, RAML, ActiveMQ, Anypoint MQ, Apache-Maven 3.3.9, FileZilla 3.14.1, TFS, DB2, JMS, Eclipse, Munit
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Studied business requirements and designed the logical and physical data model documents as per the need of the client.
- Created API and exposed on cloud, which is being invoked by ABI system.
- Created Mule Flows to connect graph API and marketing API.
- Developed enhancements to enterprise financial planning Web-based .NET application for leading insurance provider.
- Wrote transformation classes and fed into the Teradata.
- Secured API with Oauth2.a security module.
- Documented Technical docs with complete details of execution for the client and team.
- Coordinated, communicated/notified Business, Tech Ops, Dev, and Scrum team resources to drive problem resolution, impact analysis, availability, and root cause analysis.
- Troubleshot and resolved bugs in .NET applications to ensure optimal development environment.
- Developed Web services and Schemas using Apache cxf Framework.
- Extensively used Spring DI architectural model to inject objects.
- Involved in Design, Development and Testing of Windows Forms, Web Forms and Web Services using IIS, ASP.NET, C#, XML Dataset and .NET Framework.
- Involved in writing and performance tuning the complicated SQL Queries, Stored procedures.
- Used Spring and Hibernate for dependency injection and Data Persistence.
- Setup and Used maven for managing dependent software libraries (jars) required to build our application.
- Used Junit and Involved in testing of application on various levels like integration and System testing.
- SVN for Version controlling.
Environment: Mule ESB, Java, J2EE, JDBC/SQL, Spring, Hibernate, SOA, Webservices, WebLogicApplication Server 10.3.5, XML, ORACLE9i, LINUX, Apache cxf, WSO2 ESB 3.0, SVN.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Java/Mule ESB Developer
- Created integration between systems using HTTP, JMS, DB & Data splitter.
- Developed common exception handling system for all the applications.
- Suggested and developed shared flows to reuse across multiple applications.
- Involved in Agile - Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning, development & testing.
- Involved in Agile scrum meetings, updating the tasks based on the user stories in Rally.
- Worked with project teams in developing RF scanning applications for picking, replenishment &put away. Used AJAX components in developing UI.
- Developed an Integration Component with third party application using Mule ESB.
- Involved in Transformations using XSLT, Data Weave, and Custom Java Transformers to transform data from one format to another format using Mule ESB.
- Integrating data using SAP, Sales Force, JMS, HTTP, Web-Service connectors.
- Experience in implementing Web Services using SOAP, REST and XML/HTTP technologies.
- Extensive experience in implementing model-view-controller (MVC) architecture using Angular Framework.
- Deployed Mule applications into MMC (Mule Management Console).
- Developer a reusable UI component library based on node JS and AngularJS.
- Worked on Oracle & SQL Server as the backend databases and integrated with Hibernate to retrieve Data Access Objects.
- Created web connectors (using web methods Service Descriptor) to invoke web Services and get response from partner as part of SOA implementation.
- Extensively used Mule connectors like SFTP, SAP, Cloud hub connector, Database, WS consumer, HTTP, CXF and Java components.
- Designed and prepared Unit test case using JUnit and Log4j and removed the maximum bugs before passing on the application to the QA team.
- Worked on Initiating requests via SOAP/HTTP using Soap UI tool. Created test cases for end-end testing.
- Troubleshooting and resolving the defects, issues created in HPQC for this project in UAT environments.
- Worked on MWScreating Trading networks components like processing rules, profiles and document types, custom Document Attributes for routing the XML Image documents as needed.
- Implemented retry mechanism for guaranteed delivery of the messages to other applications.
- Involved in Code Deployment (Full package and patch release) to various Environments using wMDeployer.
- Implemented parallel builds of different projects ability to multiple builds Confidential any given time.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JDBC, EJB, AOP, IOC, XML, Web logic, Log4j, Oracle11g, SQL Server, JUnit, JNDI, Eclipse
- Developed Web interface using JSP, Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL).
- Developed different GUI screens using Swing, JSP, HTML, DHTML andCSS to design the user interface.
- DevelopedAction form beans, action Classes for implementing business logic for the Struts Framework.
- Created Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB ’s) and deployed them in the BEA Web logic application server Environment, to implement business logic and interface with back-end object-oriented database system.
- Involved in Developing and deploying the applications in IBM Web sphere application server.
- Extensively used DOM and SAX parsers for parsing XML data and XSLT for XML transformations parsers.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Identified the business requirements for the client.
- Involved in documentation of the architecture and configuration details.
- Developed Front End Applications to provide access to the database servers.
- Used XML Web services with SOAP protocol for transferring data between different applications.
- Used JDBC to query, update and maintain Database Servers using SQL queries.
- Responsible for creating dynamic server-side pages using JSP.
- Updated UI as per changing needs and requirements.
- Bug fixes for existing software system and software enhancement.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, IE Developer Toolbar, for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used JQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form validations, create the content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing Ajax features for the application.
- Creating pages in Site Core and validating the HTML code withW3C Validator.
- Used best practices while creating the web pages.
- Understood their existing code and made changes to adapt the new environment.