- Over 8+ years of experience in design and development using Java/J2EE and SDLC including Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and maintenance of Java applications/products.
- 3 years of experience in Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) projects using MuleSoft. Furthermore, experienced in Core JAVA, Servlet, Jsp, Struts, Hibernate, Spring Ajax, JQuery, Jsf, Gwt, Java Script, Angular JS, Ejb, Jms, Tibco & Web Services, SOAP, REST using with J2EE servers deployment wizards like Web Logic, JBoss, WebSphere, IPlanet and Netscape etc.
- Mule ESB experience in implementing Service - Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) using Mule Server 3.x.
- Extensively worked on Any Point Studio and Mule Integration Platform and used it to interface application services by utilizing message routing, data transformation and service creation utilities.
- Hands on experience in MuleSoft Expression Language (MEL) to access payload data, properties and variable of Mule Message Flow.
- Participated in deployment of Mule ESB applications using Cloud Hub and Strong experience in Integration using Mule ESB in integrating various third party solutions.
- Responsible for writing application code & development activities for large projects especially in a SOA environment and Reliability Patters with MuleSoft ESB.
- Technical experience in the areas of Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) using UML and SDLC of distributed applications. Hugely experienced in using MuleSoft that integrates APIs, databases and SaaS applications and deployed MuleSoft applications to Cloud Hub and on premise servers.
- Extensively worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB. Have an experience working MULE API manager and RAML.
- Knowledge of Oracle ADF Framework to develop web applications. Work experience in implementing ESB Integration Services using MuleSoft ESB and Talend ESB.
- Utilized MuleSoft features like Data weave, API designer and various connectors to ensure robust and loosely coupled integration layer every time.
- Extensive experience on Agile, Waterfall and RUP methodologies.
- Responsible to develop RESTful and SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with connectors, transformations, Routing, Active MQ, JMS and Rabbit MQ.
- Widely experienced with Mule ESB in designing and implementing core platform components for API/Services Gateway as well as other technological cross-cutting capabilities and also a contributor to Mule ESB open-source.
- Created Mule ESB based tooling suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing to upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Experience in ANT and Maven build tools for building and deploying the application in web/app servers and vast experience with java multithreaded programming.
- Extensively worked on XML technologies like XSD, XSLT, XQuery, Xpath for data transformations in Mulesoft.
- Tremendous knowledge in working with databases like Oracle, DB2, MS SQL and My SQL.
- Field experience with Junit and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Extensive experience in SOA and experience in developing Web services, WSDL, SOAP, and JAXB/JAXP.
- Experience with API, Web Service, and messaging security standards, protocols and technologies, including TLS/SSL, OAuth, WS-Security, SAML, LDAP, SFTP, and PKI.
- Had an experience in working with Any point studio of Mule ESB.
- Integrated different systems that includes File Upload, Data Base, SAP, Sales Force, Web services and spring services etc. using Mule ESB.
- Have written MUnit test cases to validate Mule Flows.
- Worked closely with QA and other support teams in Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies.
Programming Languages: J2SE, J2EE, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, SAS Advanced, BPEL, UML
J2EE: Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JSF.
Integration Tools: Mule ESB, OSB, IBM Message Broker.
Frame Works: Struts1.x/2.x, Spring, Hibernate.
Database: PL/SQL, MySQL, Oracle11g, DB2, MongoDB.
Deployment Servers: WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere8.0.
Messaging System: ActiveMQ, IBM MQ, RabbitMQ.
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, JAX-WS, REST-JAX-RS, CXF, AXIS, SOAP UI.
Developer Tools: Anypoint Studio, Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle.
Version Controller Tools: CVS, SVN, Clear case, GIT, Harvest.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
Integration Tools: IBM Message Broker, Mule ESB 3.2/3.5/3.7.3
Other Tools: DB Visualizer, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Javadoc, Jenkins, JIRA tool, SQL Developer, TOAD, EditPlus, Beyond Compare
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Mulesoft Developer
- Involved in the business requirement gathering by interacting with Stakeholders.
- Involved in the design and development of application using Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Used JAXB to marshal Java object to XML object to put message in message Queue.
- Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Utilized integration Patterns, integration tools, EAI, Transformations, XML Schemas, and XSLT.
- Expert in SAP Security Administration with ECC6.0/5.0, R/3, BI 7.3, SRM, SUS, EWM, CRM, HR, HANA systems.
- Involved in the implementation of REST API in the project.
- Integrated Mule with SQL Server and Oracle Database. Created and Developed Mule Proxys as part of Development.
- Designed and Deployed the Mule APIS using RAML and configured Input schemas and Response Schemas using traits and Schemas.
- Deployed the application in the Cloud and Fixed the issues in QA environment. Applied OAuth, Transaction policies to the API in the Cloud Environment using APM.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB (3.8) for processing.
- Used Basic and OAuth Authentication mechanisms to consume REST API’s and Orchestration.
- Deployed applications on Mule ESB server and created Mule ESB Flows, performed payload transformation.
- Used Mule ESB created http inbound and outbound flows to test the functionality.
- Orchestrated multiple applications using Mule to automate the process.
- Involved in designing RAML using API Designer and exposed those services using API Portal in APM.
- Architected Integrations using Mulesoft ESB environments for both on premise and Cloud hub environments.
- Utilized Mulesoft features like Data weave, API designer and various connectors to ensure robust and loosely coupled integration layer every time.
- Implemented MVC architecture using spring framework and used spring modules like Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring ORM and Spring AOP in the project.
- Involved in creating a reusable component using React JS for DOM manipulation. Utilized custom logging framework for Mule ESB.
Environment:: Mule ESB, Any point studio, Oracle, CXF, SOAP, REST, JPA, Sales force, GitHub, Active MQ, RAML, Rally, JSE, JEE, JAXB, MUnit.
Confidential, Cupertino - CA
Mule ESB integration Consultant
- Involved in Agile - Scrum methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and sprint planning.
- Closely worked with client in order to perform requirement analysis, design and the implementation.
- Used AJAX calls and JSON responses to populate values on various UI components.
- Used Dojo to develop custom dojo widgets for Color chooser and others.
- Used Dojo Widget Library Dijit like Tree, Back button, Calendar, List box, Validation text box, Text area, to create form, validation and for specialized input.
- Implemented a Middle tier using Spring MVC to process client requests and build server side graph models using mx graph server side framework.
- Extensive experience in implementing model-view-controller (MVC) architecture using Angular Framework.
- Done with logging, exception handling and transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Consumed web services and using CXF API to build client jars. Coordinated with services team to produce a valid service response meeting business and application needs.
- Used IText API to fill form fields and merge pdf documents dynamically.
- Involved in integrating Spring with Hibernate. Involved in setting up configuration properties, ORM mappings and CRUD operations with data base. Used sessions, transactions, and criteria’s and queries to develop business requirements.
- Implementation of Data Transformation using XSLT & Data Mapper, Routing, Schema and Data Validation
- Good hands on experience using mule connectors like DB, FTP, FILE, SFTP, SalesForce, Workday etc as a part of integration usage.
- Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing Active MQ, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Used Mule ESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third party system and the end system.
- Designed and developed several mediation flows of variety use cases using the MuleSoft Anypoint Studio of Mule ESB.
- Created SOAP and REST based service interfaces using Mule ESB Anypoint Platform and delivered fast, reliable and scalable integration API codes.
- Implemented error handling by using exception strategies and generated exception alerts in cloud hub.
- Experience in deploying/managing Mule flows to CloudHub.
- Deployed applications into Cloud Hub using Continues Integration.
- Developed Rest web services involving REST and SOAP based on SOA and conducted testing using ARC tool and SOAP UI and implemented Data weave and re-sequencer using Mule ESB.
- Migrated deprecated Data Mapper mapping to Data Weave in MULE ESB.
- Transformations, Routing, and messaging using ActiveMQ and JMS.
- Involved in connecting different technologies by using Mule ESB successfully.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Created mule flows for JAX-WS and JAX-RS web services.
- Used MMC (mule management console to monitor the request and response payload). Had an experience working MULE API manager and RAML.
- Involved in exception handling & testing using SOAP UI and Security of Mule endpoint through WSSR.
- Have written MUnit test cases to for mule flows to unit testing.
- Involved in peer & lead level design &code reviews and Code verification with each developer to make sure that we follow standards.
- Web logic server set up, build and deployment. Used JMS queues for messaging.
- Used JMS to pass messages as payload to track different statuses, milestones and statuses to implement a management flow.
- Working with the middleware team and DBAs regarding the database issues and code deployments.
- Identified check style, PMD and Find bugs and fixed them.
Environment: Anypoint Studio, Mule ESB 3.5, Mule Management Console, RAML, ActiveMQ, Apache-Maven 3.3.3, Nexus, FileZilla 3.14.1, Putty, Salesforce, GIT, Oracle, JIRA, Confluence.
Confidential - Houston, TX
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC process.
- Involved in creating software requirement specification document
- Developing interfaces that integrates billing using EJB stateless session beans.
- Used EJB Entity Beans to maps entity objects such as customer, account and product to relational database table i.e. Oracle
- Deploying wars on Web logic application server and granting access to users.
- Implemented Struts framework (Action & Controller classes) for dispatching request to appropriate classes.
- Used simple Struts Validation for user validations as per business logic & initial data loading.
- Co-ordinate Application testing with the help of testing team.
- Involved in writing services to write core logic for business processes
- Writing JUNIT test cases for various implementations.
- Created stored procedures and SQL queries to get/update billing data & send it back to system.
- Analysed the data and system requirements, conducted meeting with QA team for writing test conditions and test scripts.
- Creating unit test cases document. And conducting peer code reviews.
- Developing SOAP web services to be shared with system to interact with Prime Biller.
- Creating the DEV build and resolving different build issues.
- Involved in validating billing data that included data exchange from the system.
- Ran check styles, PMD Defects &find bugs and fixed them if there are any.
- Used XML and XSL extensively as the script logic was completely separated from the UI.
- Configured EMMA tool and ran test suite and made sure that 100% test coverage.
- Implemented Maven as build and configuration tool.
- Co-coordinating with QA team during the QA phase of implementation.
- Involved in Requirements analysis, design, and development and testing.
- Designed UI using HTML, DHTML, Java Script, CSS, JSP and Taglibs.
- Used Java script for client side validations.
- Developed SQL queries to store and retrieve data from database & used PL SQL.
- Used Struts frame work to maintain MVC and created action forms, action mappings, DAOs, application properties for Internationalization etc.
- Used Struts Validation frame work to do business validation from server side.
- Developed business components using EJB Session Beans and persistence using EJB Entity beans.
- Used JMS for Asynchronous messaging and developed the application using Eclipse IDE.
- Involved in fixing defects & tracked them using QC & Provided support and the maintenance.
- Developing customized reports and Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Involved in running PMD defects & Find bugs.
- Dealt with business processes and Updated Project documents.
- Involved in fixing IST, QA, UAT & Production defects.
- Following Coding guide lines & maintain quality of code.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on the server.
- Supported the application in IST, QA and Production environments.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on the JBOSS application server.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, JBoss, Oracle, Eclipse, EJB-Session Beans, Entity Beans, JMS, XML, HTML, HTML, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, SVN, Struts, XML, QC.
- Involved significantly in all phases such as Modeling, Analyzing, Designing and Development
- Developed the requirement analysis, and designing the flow of application.
- Scripting the test cases to a document which displays the behavior of the application dependent on the scenario.
- Worked on developing validation using the Struts Framework.
- Hibernate Template was used for the execution of SQL Queries.
- Managed applications which were based on Servlets, Struts Action Classes, Web Services, and POJO’s
- Designed and implemented secondary Hibernate caches for optimizing performance.
- Involved in creation of Web Services methods for the web client.
- Involved extensively in using Web and HTML controls while developing the code.
- Testing the developed application using the test cases prepared to check if the application behaves as required.
- Involved in peer code reviews and integrated Testing of the application.
- Handling the UAT and Production releases by coordinating with the Operate (Deployment) team.