- Over 8+ years of experience in analysis, design, implementation, and testing of Object - Oriented Applications in Client/Server environments using Java/J2EE.
- Experienced in Java Web-based, Desktop Based Development with Concepts of, Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and its implementation.
- Experience working with various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies based on Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Modeland Iteration.
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise-level applications using Java/J2EE technologies Such as spring, Hibernate, Struts framework, EJB, Servlets 3.x.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence framework like Hibernate/JPA for mapping Java classes to thedatabase and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Experienced in, Client-side validations, Client-Server data interaction using ajax in NodeJS.
- Experience in configuring WebLogic server in a Cluster solution for High Availability, Load balancing, and failover support.
- Experience with setup and maintenance of WebLogic Server, Apache, Tomcatand LDAP.
- Experienced in creating dashboards, reports using BackboneJS.
- Experienced in Full stack front-end technologies using GruntJS, Gulp Server, Yeoman generator for Angular.
- Implemented based on corresponding view components with view components JSP, Html, html5, CSS 3, XSD, XSTL.
- Proficient inJava Swing, AWT, SWT, JBoss, and Hibernate.
- Experience in developing Mobile web applications using jQuery Mobile and phone gap for Smartphones & Tablets.
- Experienced in implementing Service-oriented architecture and Web Services using SOAP, RESTFUL.
- Solid Hands-on experience in end to end implementation of CI and CD (Continuous Delivery), DevOps processes using AWS Code Commit AWS Code Deploy, AWS Code Pipeline, Jenkins, and Ansible.
- GUI development using Swing and Eclipse RCP.
- Experience with Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections and for effective sorting mechanisms and new Date Time API.
- Handled operations and maintenance support for AWS cloud resources which includes launching, maintaining, and troubleshooting EC2 instancesand S3 buckets, Auto Scaling, Dynamo DB, AWS IAM, Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) and Relational Database Services (RDS). Also created snapshots for data to store in AWS S3.
- Experience in developing and a solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Micro services Architecture.
- Red Hat JBoss was used for Building, deploying, and hosting enterprise Java applications and services.
- Proven experience in writing Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions, and Packages using TOAD.
- Excellent experience with major relational databases - Oracle … SQL Server … DB2, My SQL.
- Worked in Building application platforms in the Cloud by leveraging Amazon Web Services, open source technologies & best engineering practices of CI/CD.
- Knowledge ofOpen Stack and Cloud Foundry.
- Proficient in NoSQL DB with Apache Cassandra DB, Mongo DB.
- Performance optimization by indexing, grouping, map-reduce on NoSQL DB.
- Experience with creating and workflows and Mappings, running jobs in Informatica 9.5/ETL.
- Knowledge on Grid Controls, Pie Charts,and other Swing Components
- Experience in software configuration management using CVS, SVN and IBM Clear Case.
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven, Jenkins and logging tools like Log4J.
- Expertise in testing with JUnit using tools like JMeter.
- Experienced with JUnitframeworks such as Mockito, Easy Mock.
- Expertise in using IDEs like Eclipse, Net Beans, and RAD for developing and debugging rapid web and enterprise Java applications.
- Use Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking
- Good working experience in using ANT and Maven scripts for building and deploying the application in web/App servers.
- Extensive experience in working on multiple operating systems including UNIX, Sun Solaris, Linux and Microsoft Windows.
- Goal oriented individual with excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels and work independently. Experience with JUnit, Jasmine, Karma, Mockito, and Log4J in developing test cases.
- Working knowledge of version control tools like SVN, CVS, GIT, and Visual Source Safe.
Programming Languages: Java 8 (1.7/1.6), C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC, EJB, JMS, JavaBeans,SOAP,JAXP,AJAX,AWT,Swing, CSS,JXPath,XPath
Distributed Technologies: RMI, EJB, JMS, Data Warehouse.
Application Server: WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Glassfish.
JAVA Frameworks & Tools: HIBERNATE, SPRING,WEB SERVICES, Node IBatis, JSF, STRUTS, ANT Buildingtool, AWS, Log4J, Maven Building tool, SpringBoot, Spring Cloud.,Node JS
IDE's: Eclipse, RAD, JBuilder, NetBeans .
Database(s): Oracle … DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
Version Control Tools: Rational ClearCase, SVN, CVS, Clear Quest, GitHub, Kubernetes.
Testing Tools: JUnit, Selenium, UML.
Case Tools: Rational Rose, UML, RUP.
Operating Systems: Windows, MS-DOS, UNIX.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- The application architecture of the System is based on Spring MVC (Model View Controller) and J2EE specifications.
- Implemented various features of spring framework such as Dependency Injection, IOC, Annotations, and Spring integration with Hibernate.
- Good knowledge of Spring&IOC, AOP, Spring MVC and springs integration with Hibernate and Struts technologies.
- Proficient in developing SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Build RESTful Web services using JAX-RS API.
- Designed and developed RESTful service interface using Spring MVC to the underlying customer event API.
- Experienced in writing JUnit Test cases for Java and J2EE applications.
- Created JUnit Test Cases, Test Suites using JUnit for Java Service Layer which was developed using Spring, Persistence layer using the web.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for unit, integration, and functional tests, run automatically by Hudson/Jenkins in the builds triggered by each push to Git Worked on Repositories like VSS, SVN, GITGerrit Used GIT repository for software configuration management and version control Used Git Hub version control for file Management.
- Worked on Spring Security for application authentication.
- Manage, integrate and secure ART store's services in the cloud (AWS, Cloud Bees, JIRA etc.).
- Good experience with Cassandra NoSQL Database.
- Solid hands-on experience in Cloud Computing (AWS) and Architecting.
- Strong experience in Security-System development for Web Applications.
- Implemented application security including User Management, LDAP authentication, authorization (users have restricted access to app components according to their permissions)
- Improving performance, security, and usability of the existing application.
- Implementing security Single Sign-On application to share user management, authentication, and authorization among multiple applications.
- Experience in working with Spring Quartz framework and developed various quartz jobs.
- Generating Dashboard through Splunk. Hands on experience with Searching and Reporting with Splunk 5.x.
- Experienced in Writing the Splunk queries for reporting, dashboards for analysis.
- Responsible to support the operations, monitoring, reporting according to the requirement of the higher management team by making Splunk Dashboards.
- This functionality is implemented by developing RESTFUL web services using Spring boot, Spring RESTFUL template.
- Developed the front-end using Eclipse RCP/Java Swing involving UI design user-generated event handling in corporation of underlying functionalities as per the laid down specifications and involved in incorporating business logic into SQL code stored procedures.
- Cassandra implementation using DatastaxJava API, Hector API, CQL and Kundera API.
- Worked on spring boot, Spring Rest full template to develop Application Level Micro Services.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines, Drools 4.x, and ILOG with corresponding to validate the business User Roles.
- Worked on using Rule Engines, Drools 4.x, and ILOG with corresponding to validate the business User Roles.
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture on AWS Platform and Cloud Foundry.
- Data sources from Injection microservices produce and consume data from apache Kafka to enhance data from enhancer microservices.
- Implemented the application using design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- Solid Hands-on experience in designing and creation of complete Cloud Formation Templates (JSON/YML Template) to implement whole AWS infrastructure through scripting.
- Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query, and Criteria.
- Implemented and developed UI components using Angular JS features like Dependency Injection, Models, data binding,and controllers.
- Developed test cases for Angular JS using karma and grunt.
- Administered and deployed applications into WebSphere Application Server.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for the reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Migrating the VCS, Oracle RAC and Red Hat Clusters with file systems across the Data Center, which includes configuration of new IP, VIP,and Private IP.
- Worked with JAXB, SAXPand XML Schema for exporting data into XML format and importing data from XML format to database and JAXB in the web service request response data marshaling as well as the unmarshalling process.
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot.
- Developer Spring Quartz jobs to run the backend jobs and generated reports.
- After generating JASON-LD data the data again posted into apache Kafka.
- Used GIT as version management, Jira for defect management system.
- System configuration and Administration of Red Hat Linux.
- Used JUnit for unit testing of the application and log4j for logging.
Environment: Java 8, Spring 3.5, Hibernate 4.2, Eclipse IDE, Spring batch, Spring quartz, Spring security, Spring Boot, JPA, Java Scripts, AngularJS, HTML 4.0, CSS, JMS, JAXP (SAX & DOM), Oracle 11g, WebSphere Application Server, Eclipse/RAD 8.0, Oracle 11g, SOAP, RUP, Maven, log4j, Junit, XML, Web Services, Splunk, GIT.
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Developed UI Components using AngularJs, Bootstrap, HTML, Java Script and CSS.
- Developed mock-up screens in the prototype to demo the application screens to business users using HTML, AngularJSand Bootstrap.
- Used Angular-JS, AJAX for asynchronous validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Created single page applications with nested and multiple views using AngularUI-router, custom directives for reusable components used in the application.
- Extensively used Core Java collections, Generics, Exception handling, Design patterns for functionality, such as portfolio summary and user information also developed Services, Business Delegate, POJO, Controller,and DAO.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Created entities in Scalaand Java along with named queries to interact with the database. Used Scala collection framework to store and process the complex Customer information.
- Extensively Implemented Spring boot, Dependency Injection (DI) and aspect-oriented programming (AOP) features along with hibernating.
- Used JMS (Java Mailing Service) API to mail notifications upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems.
- Wrote Hibernate Criteria queries for data retrievals and have performed the ORM mappings to map java entities to database tables.
- Configured Spring declarative transaction manager and implemented transaction management in DAO layer.
- Implemented Restful web services using Rest Easy(JAX-RS).
- Implemented RESTFUL web services using spring boot and consumed using spring REST services. Published Rest services for performing CRUD operations from the database.
- Used JSON for data exchange between application modules along with XML and WS-Security for authenticating the REST messages along with encryption and decryption.
- Install KAFKA on Hadoopcluster and configure producer and consumer coding part in java. Loaded data from various data sources into HDFS using Kafka.
- Designed and implemented a stream filtering system on top of Apache Kafka to reduce stream size.
- Performed code build using MAVEN.
- We used the most popular streaming tool KAFKA to load the data on Hadoop File system and move the same data to MongoDBNoSQL database.
- Involved in setting up AWS services with EC2 instances, S3 bucket, IAM, RDS took part in deploying the application in AWS.
- Writing and retrieving files to and from AWS S3 bucket for UI to render data faster that involves complex and time-consuming server-side logic.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the actual functionality.
- Worked on Atlassian products such as Git for Version control, Source tree, Jira for project tracking, Confluence for project Wiki.
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
- Involved in complete software development lifecycle (SDLC) of client's business process by using their current system and continuous client feedback.
- Identifying different components of the business workflow and writing description of each component.
- Utilized Java Swing framework to develop client-side components.
- Interacting with the business analysts in the development of requirements definition and Use-Case analysis.
- XML parsing using DOM/SAX Parsers for displaying XML Data.
- Utilized RCP Rich Client Platform to integrate independent software components.
- Each Interface module was designed as a separate service interacting with SOAP Web services between each other.
- Used the frameworks and libraries such as Spring (Dependency Injections) and jQuery.
- Developed DAOs using JPA, Hibernate Criteria API for the database operations to interact with Oracle Database.
- Created database tables using Hibernate Annotations and developed business objects which use these tables.
- Configured and worked on the Application Servers such as Tomcat.
- Used Maven to build projects and Provided deployment whenever necessary.
- To handle the exceptions in the application we designed and implemented customized exception handling.
- Used GIT as Source Version control management system and worked on GITHUB repository.
- Used Apache Tomcat Server as an application server and Eclipse as IDE.
- Using Maven build tool created EAR, WAR & JAR files and deployed.
- Written stored procedures using Oracle and SQL. Used Hibernate to populate the data from the Database.
- Worked on various technologies like HTML, JSP, Servlets. Responsible for change requests and maintenance during the development of the project.
- Worked extensively on struts 2.0 frame working order to insert the panel data into the panel container.
- Used continuous Integration development methodology and verified the code using automated build.
- Worked on the Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application in the JBossApplication Server.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Jakarta Struts framework, Worked on Spring/Hibernate Applications
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (jQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Developed Presentation layer components comprising of JSP, AJAX, Struts Action, Struts Form Beans and AJAX tag libraries.
- Implemented functionality using Servlet, JSP, HTML, and Struts Framework., Hibernate, Spring, Java Scripts andWebLogic.
- Designed and implemented the web application in Ruby on Rails, Node.js, HTML and jQuery from initial concept development to beta launch.
- Responsible for the implementation of Web Design based on CSS, HTML, and Bootstrap Front-End Framework.
- Built main application in Python, Django leveraging technologies such as Tastypie, Backbone.js, and Celery
- Implemented Hibernate for the ORM layer in transacting with Oracle database
- Developed HQL queries for CRUD
- Connectivity to the database is provided using JDBC.
- Developed Ruby on Rails 3 web applications using MongoDB and background processes using RescueandRedis.
- Worked on web services SOAP and REST technologies
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, jQuery, Hibernate, Oracle, Crud, AJAX, JDBC, Junit, UML, ILOG, Web 2.0, ITEXT, JSP, SVN, Eclipse, Mongo DB, Java Script, ExtJS, APACHE CFX, Agile, MAVEN, Jasper report, SOA, Servlet .
- Involved in the complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using the Agile iterative development Methodology. Interacted with the end users and participated in the SCRUM meetings.
- Implemented CSS Manipulation, HTML Event functions, Java script Effects and animations using JQUERY.
- Involved in development of application using struts, RAD and Oracle database.
- Developed Data Access Layer using Hibernate ORM framework.
- Have coded numerous DAO's using Hibernate Dao Support. Used Criteria, HQL and SQL as the query languages in Hibernate Mapping.
- Used Web Services for transmission of large blocks of XML data using SOAP.
- Used XML for data exchange and schemas (XSDs) for XML validation. Used XSLT for transformation of XML.
- Written numerous test cases for unit testing of the code using JUnit testing framework.
- Used Log4j to implement logging facilities. Used Clear Case for version control.
- Used Ant as a build tool.
- Configured and Deployed application on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Implemented Struts MVC design pattern and front controller pattern along with Action Servlet as a front controller for this application.
- Developed Single Sign-On (SSO) functionality, through which we can run SCM from Oracle Applications.
- Involved in developing the Routings and configured Routing Program as scheduled the concurrent request.
- Developed Server-Side components for the business services for creating Items, BOM, Sourcing Rules, and substitute.
- Involved in raising the Notifications to Oracle Users through Mailing Concept for intimating to start the next process using workflow.
- Extensively worked on creating the setups for Organizations, Templates, Concurrent Requests, Cross Reference Types, User Creations, assigning responsibilities, creating value sets, Descriptive Flex Fields etc. in Oracle Applications.
- Used CVS as version control system.