- Having 8 years of experience in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Object Oriented Applications and Web based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE.
- Good experience in developing applications using Serve lets, JSP, JSTL, EJB, Struts, Spring, JSF, Java Beans, JDBC, JMS, Hibernate and MVC architecture, XML, and Web Services.
- Experience with implementing application using AngularJS. Solid understanding Angular directives.
- Extensive Experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications using JSP, Java Beans and Servlet.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP and Spring Transactions.
- Implemented Batch jobs using Spring Batch created various item readers, item writers and item processors.
- Development experience with Core Java such as IO, Multithreading, Collections, Exception handling, Networking, JDBC.
- Good working knowledge on using Object/Relational bridge technologies such as Hibernate. HQL, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions.
- Expertise in design and development of various web - and enterprise-level applications using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Oracle.
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like SOAP with WSDL and RESTful using JAX-RS specification with Jersey, spring, Apache CXF and Node-JS and implemented SOA architecture with web services.
- Excellent experience with Databases such as DB2, Oracle 10g/11g and SQL Server, JDBC, IBM.
- Proficient in writing and handling SQL Queries, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Good experience in Designing, Developing and Deploying Enterprise Java Beans in Application Servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, Jboss2.4.4, Apache Tomcat.
- Good understanding of NoSQL Database and hands on work experience in writing application on No SQL database like MongoDB.
- Good experience in J2EE Testing in developing test cases with JUnit Unit testing, and logging using Log4j.
- Hands-On experience in developing and debugging applications using IDEs IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, NetBeans, and RAD.
- Highly motivated self-starter with Excellent Communication, Presentation and Problem-Solving Skills and committed to learning new technologies.
- Experience in doing production support and solving the complex issues during the production support phase.
Languages: Java, C/C++.
Design Patterns: Core J2EE patterns (MVC, Value Object, Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Singleton, and Business Delegates)
Testing & Continuous Integration Tools: Selenium and Test-Driven Development (TDD), Jenkins
IDE: Eclipse, My Eclipse 6.0 and Net Beans IDE
Web service protocols: SOAP, REST, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI
Version Controls: CVS, SVN, GIT, AWS.
Frameworks: Spring 4.0,3.x, JSF, Node JS and Hibernate, Bootstrap
Design Technologies: OOAD and UML
Architecture: Service Oriented Architecture, TOGAF
Build Tools: Ant and Maven
Database: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server and MySQL, MONGO
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, TELNET and FTP
Operating Systems: All Version of Microsoft Windows, UNIX and LINUX
Logging Tool: Log4J, SLF4J
Tools: AWS, Spring cloud Netflix (Eureka, Zuul, Hysrtrix, Ribbon)
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in Client Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of the application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Implemented Spring Boot MS on Docker Container and Eureka server.
- Developed and Implemented Spring Boot micro service using Jenkins builds scripts.
- Used AWS SDK to connect with Amazon SQS for bulk email processing.
- Implemented AWS IAM for managing the credentials of applications that runs on EC2 instances.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality, hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery.
- Developed the User Interface for presentation layer using Angular-JS, Bootstrap, Java Script and HTML.
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java, Collections and Multi -Threading concept to process multiple tasks concurrently to make performance better.
- Implemented Micro Services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and enabled discovery using consul Server
- Implemented Swagger framework for RESTful web services documentation. Used Swagger annotations to generate Swagger documentation.
- Responsible for the maven setup of the project along with deployment to Docker, worked with Docker Containers and building images Docker file.
- Implemented ELK (Elastic Log stash Kibana) stack to collect and analyze logs produced by different applications
- Involved in build and deploying code in development environment using Jenkins.
- Involved in testing the REST Services using several testing tools like Postman and Rest Client.
- Used Hibernate to communicate with post gresql SQL database, Automated database upgradation using Flyway.
- Involved in writing unit test cases, implement test classes using Junit, mocking frame works like JMocktio and MockMVC.
- Used Slf4j as logging framework to capture the log traces of applications in debugging the issues, Used JIRA for issue tracking and change management.
- Used GitHub to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Used Spring Tool Suite (STS) IDE tool for application development.
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Involved in the development of the User Interfaces using HTML, JSP, JS, Dojo Tool Kit, CSS and AJAX.
- Developed the application using JSF MVC Framework.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Deployed and Monitored Micro Services Using Spring Cloud Foundry Also Managed Domains and Routes with the Cloud Foundry.
- Used Tracer, Span in Spring Cloud to generate complex key for the transactions.
- Inserted Dependency Injection between components using Spring (IOC) concept.
- Implemented Asynchronous messaging between components using JMS.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXF framework tool/Apache Commons. Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases, Oracle 10gusing Toad tool.
- Wrote client-side validations for DOJO and XML files which checks for the valid values for the different events that are being logged.
- \Involved in Unit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in deployed on a WebLogic Application server .
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using logger’s components.
- Use Subversion (SVN) version control system to maintain current and historical versions of files such as source code, web pages, and documentation
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.
- Performed deployment of applications on WebLogic Application Server .
- Worked on UNIX environment for development.
Environment: Java, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Angular JS, J2EE, XMI, JSF, Hibernate, SQL, PL/SQL, Spring, Oracle, Subversion, Maven, Eclipse, JIRA, Web Logic Application Server, UNIX.
Confidential, Raritan, NJ
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in Analysis and Design of the project, which is based on MVC (Model View Controller) Architecture and Design patterns.
- Involved in various phases of project development following Agile (Extreme Programming).
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Developed Controller Servlets, Action and Form objects for process of interacting with Oracle database and retrieving dynamic data.
- Wrote custom support modules for upgrade implementation using PL/SQL, UNIX Shell scripts.
- Used Spring MVC and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- To maintain loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected the necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate & Handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
- Extensively used JSON to parse the data from server side to satisfy the business requirement.
- Responsible for designing Hibernate mapping files based on business logic and Object relationships.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate together and worked on developing backend components and services using Hibernate and spring.
- Extensively used the Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and developed Data Access Objects using Spring ORM
- Involved in writing SQL queries and stored procedures for the application in Oracle
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces in order to exchange the data in different forms by using RESTful service.
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM for Oracle.
- Packaged and deployed the application in IBM Web Sphere.
- Written LINUX shell scripts to identify user login information.
- Used Log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
- Used Maven tools for building and deploying the Web applications.
- Analysis and Bug fixing of the production problems and defects along with enhancements
- Implemented JUNIT test cases for unit testing and Suites for end to end testing.
- Used JIRA for tracking the Project Stories and used SVN as version control tool.
- Fetch and process customer related data using Mercator (IBM WTX) as interface between Apollo workstation with Mainframes
- Created Servlets, JSPs and used JUnit framework for unit testing
- Developed EJBs, DAOs, Stored Procedures and SQL queries to support system functionality
- Application design and documentation -- UML system use cases, class, sequence diagrams developed using MS Visio.
- Use Ant scripts to automate application build and deployment processes
- Support Production/Stage application defects, track and document using Quality Center.
- Utilized the various J2EE Design patterns to develop the Business modules based on the required functionality.
- Involved in developing the application level flow by utilizing Java, JSP, Java Servlets and Struts.
- Extensively involved in Java coding and performance tuning in Java.
- Responsible for designing the application in N-tier fashion as per struts based MVC architecture standards
- Responsible for developing the leave transaction modules of the application.
- Developed servlets for forwarding the requests
- Involved in load testing and unit testing the application using JUnit and load testing using load runner
Environment: Java, J2SE, Struts, Servlets, JSP, Eclipse, Oracle 9i, XML, HTML/DHTML, Jbuilder.