- Having +7 years of experience as a Java/J2EE Programmer in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing and maintenance of applications using Java/J2EE and Object Oriented Client - Server technologies.
- Expertise in designing and developing applications using J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, Struts, AJAX, Hibernate, Web Services, XML, JMX, JNDI, JDBC, CVS, Ant.
- Object oriented development of applications using core Java.
- Extensive experience in developing GUIs using Struts, Spring MVC, spring web flow Frameworks.
- Experience in developing server side code with good knowledge of enterprise and persistence design patterns like DAO, ORM, MVC, IOC and AOP.
- Experience deploying application on servers like WebSphere and BEA Weblogic.
- Have working experience in open source server like Tomcat.
- Experience in developing inter-operable Web Services and its related technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML related technologies/tools such as JAXB,JAXP, XSL, XQuery, XPath with good understanding of JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC inter-operable issues.
- Hands-on experience with Web/Application servers (Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web logic).
- Good experience in Object Relational Mapping tools like Hibernate and JPA.
- Experience in developing applications using waterfall, RAD and Agile (XP and Scrum), Test Driven methodologies and good understanding of Service orientation architecture.
- Experience working with database like Oracle.
- Experienced in using Apache AXIS for Web Services.
- Responsive UI layer utilizing semantic html5, AngularJS.
- Extensively worked with Repository tools like SVN, CVS.
- Implemented test cases of applications with unit testing framework like JUnit 4.x.
- Testing experience with functional testing tool like SOAP UI.
- Expertise with software engineering practices such as UML Modeling using Rational Rose.
- Experience in working with OS like Windows 98/NT/2000/XP, UNIX.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, MyEclipse, Net Beans, RAD for Java/J2EE application development.
- Expert in writing SQL scripts and PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, queries, and triggers to interact with database
- Quick Learner, highly motivated team player with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++
J2EE Technologies: JSP, JDBC, JMS, RMI, Servlets, JNDI
Java Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate
Web Services: REST, JSON, SOAP, Apache Axis
Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, MS Access
App/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Oracle Web Logic Server, JBoss
Tools: Maven, Ant, Log4j, JUnit
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/XP/7/8, DOS, UNIX, Linux
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, DAO
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sr. Java developer
- Involved in design phase and data modeling, interacted with other team members to understand the requirements for the project.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Developed presentation tier using JSP, Java Script, HTML and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Worked on J2EE frameworks like spring and Struts for developing industry standard web applications.
- Involved in configuration of Spring MVC and Integration with Hibernate.
- Used Spring MVC framework for design and development of web application
- Created Location Look up SOAP based web services using spring.
- Developed Controllers and Services classes that support spring framework.
- Developed an AngularJS workflow.
- Involved in spring, Hibernate & JPA integration for the entire system.
- Extensive use of HTML5 with AngularJS, JSTL, JSP and JQuery for the presentation layer along with Java script for client side validation.
- Involved in developing Static and Dynamic pages using JSP and Servlets.
- The front-end JSP pages were developed using the Struts framework and were hosted in a J2EE environment on an Apache Tomcat Server.
- Involved in the application involving Oracle, JAXB, web service Java
- Involved in development of SOAP web services using Apache Axis to extract data from databases.
- Built web-based applications using Spring MVC Architecture suitable for Apache Axis framework.
- Used RESTful web services to expose certain functionalities of the application.
- Developed JSP pages and Servlets for customer maintenance and used AngularJS.
- Involved in creating Controller using spring frame work and writing JSP.
- Validated Web service response using SOAP UI.
- Implemented object/relational persistence and query service using Hibernate.
- Used JSON, Jquery and Ajax for updating the web pages.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection to inject required services.
- Involved in implementing Web Services server and client with JAX-WS Standard Implementation (SI) which provides the compile and wsdeploy tools for developing, deploying, and invoking a Web Service.
- Used JPA, Hibernate combination to access data from ORACLE database using POJOs for coding simplicity.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL and UDDI
- Written JUnit Test cases using Easy Mock for performing unit testing.
- Generated POJO classes to map to the tables in the database using the JPA-Hibernate integration.
- Involved in writing SQL queries and stored procedures for data manipulation.
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
Sr. Java developer
- Involved in study of User Requirement Specification. Requested insufficient information and helped clearing ambiguity in requirements document.
- Used JSP, Servlets and HTML5 to create web interfaces. Developed Java Beans and used custom tag libraries for embedding dynamic into JSP pages.
- Involved in development of User Interface using JSP, ETL, JSTS, CSS, AJAX, Java Script, HTML and Tag libraries.
- Involved in design, develop and implementation of the application using spring and j2EE framework.
- Created Spring xml file for database configuration using Hibernate and for different spring beans.
- Extensive use of Hibernate framework and its caching mechanism to persist large amount of trade/order data with database. Used spring framework for dependency injection and integrated it with Hibernate.
- Enhanced and optimized the functionality of Web UI using CSS, HTML and AngularJS .
- Wrote client side and server side validations using Struts Validators and Java Scripts Validations
- Worked Extensively in architecting, designing and developing Portal Applications, Portlets and deploying them to WebSphere Portal Server.
- Used Spring MVC, IOC, AOP to develop intranet web application
- Implemented as well as exposed web services using Apache Axis.
- Defined required mappings in xml that are supported by MVC architecture and spring framework.
- Used AJAX for developing asynchronous web applications on client side.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using AngularJS and Spring Controller.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs with Custom Tag Libraries for control of the business processes in the middle-tier.
- Developed the Hibernate mapping files and involved in writing JUnit test cases and suits using Eclipse IDE.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features of Hibernate framework like HQL queries etc.
- D eveloped Service layer module interfaces and classes using spring and EJB.
- Responsible for Reporting Functionality page using AngularJS frame work.
- Developed backend business logic with Spring Framework and achieved asynchronous messaging with Java Messaging Services.
- Developed the ORM Mappings with Hibernate.
- Bug fixing was logged during testing phase using JIRA.
- Developed unit test cases and suits on Junit framework for unit testing.
- Migrated business logic from PL/SQL, Oracle Stored procedures/ Application to Java.
- Validated the business rules with the Business Analysts such that they meet the specification.
- Involved in implementation of modules related to file comparison received from clients using Spring Framework.
Confidential -Miami, FL
- Implemented and integrated Spring Framework with Struts.
- Worked on Spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management and AOP.
- Designed and coded Business Classes using Spring IOC and AOP features.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Designed and developed all components Jsp, controller, spring configuration, and DAO and Hibernate configuration for various modules.
- Interpreted and manipulated spring and hibernate configure files.
- Developed and Refracted the Action Servlets and JSPs using Struts following MVC architecture.
- Used the JNDI for Naming and directory services.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Responsible for developing AngularJS components.
- Design and developed Webservices (SOAP) client using AXIS to send service requests to Webservices.
- Design and Development of User Interface using Struts tag libraries
- Used JSON as response type in REST services.
- Implementation of XSLT processing on server with JSP and WebSphere.
- Wrote Database objects like Triggers, Stored procedures in SQL.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controllers part of the MVC.
- Application was designed and developed using the Spring framework
- Implemented various Java design patterns like Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate and Data access Object, Factory Pattern, Session Façade, etc.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML and DHTML embedded in JSP.
- Managed Object Persistence, Data retrieval using Hibernate, Spring Framework with SQL Server as backend.
- Used Eclipse IDE for development, configured and deployed the application on to WebSphere using Maven, version control by SVN and tested using JUnit.
- Using OOAD Technology classes are designed in UML with the help of Rational Rose tool.
- Developed various test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Develop UML diagrams like use case, sequence, class diagrams and design documents.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, JDBC, AJAX, HTML, Servlets, Websphere Application server, JMS, UML, Rest Webservices, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, CVS, AngularJS, XML/XSL, SQL Server, Agile, JUnit.
Confidential, Warminster, PA
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using agile development methodology.
- Involved in business requirement gathering and technical specifications.
- Implementing Servlets, JSP and Ajax to design the user interface.
- Used JSP, Java Script, HTML and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Maintained the existing code based developed in spring and Hibernate framework by incorporating new features and fixing bugs.
- Designed and developed all the user interfaces using JSP, Servlets and spring framework.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate for Database connectivity.
- Involved in development of cascading style sheets (CSS) to make the Java Server Pages to be displayed using different output styles.
- Developed custom controllers for handling the requests using the spring MVC controllers.
- Developed Client Side Validations using Java Script and server side validations using Struts validation framework.
- Extensively used the JSP in the view side of MVC.
- Used Struts tag libraries, JSTL and created web interfaces using JSP technology.
- Developed a web-based reporting for monitoring system with HTML and Tiles using Struts framework.
- Used spring framework in the application.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company's standards.
- Involved in design and development of server side layer using XML, JSP, JDBC and DAO patterns using Eclipse IDE.
- Worked on Agile Methodology to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Involved in building highly interactive portable widgets using HTML, CSS, and the latest AJAX libraries.
- Built end-to-end JEE applications using spring, JSTL, Struts, HTML & LDAP.
- Extensively used JQuery, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Produce GIS solutions to meet the goals of multiple city departments. Improve GIS spatial, attribute, and metadata quality for a variety of large datasets.
- Used extensively AJAX in the UI pages.
- Developed Struts framework Action Servlets classes for Controller and developed Form Beans for transferring data between Action class and the View Layer.