- Have 8+ years of IT experience in design, development, testing, maintenance and documenting of various web - based, Enterprise, Client/Server and Distributed applications using Java/ J2EE.
- Have extensive knowledge and working experience on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Service-Oriented architecture (SOA), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), UML and J2EE Architecture.
- Thorough knowledge and working experience in core Java concepts like OOP, JAVA SWING, JDBC, JMS, Multi-Threading, JUnit and advanced Java concepts like JSP, Servlets, Struts, HTML, XML, Hibernate, AJAX, and SPRING.
- Also have good experience in Spring Advanced features such as Spring Integration and spring boot strap.
- Good experience on EJB (stateless Session EJB, MDB, Entity Beans).
- Involved extensively in designing/developing web based applications using HTML, XML and MVC design patterns.
- Experience in extensive usage of various Design Patterns with JAVA and J2EE.
- Worked on different Applications and Web Servers like IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic, Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
- Expertise in writing JUnit test cases.
- Expertise in database modeling, administration and development using SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle (8i, 9i, 10g and 11g), DB2 and SQL Server environments.
- Experience in Programming with SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Extensive experience in different IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD, STS and JBuilder.
- Experience in implementing Web Services such as SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and REST.
- Extensive experience in working with Windows, UNIX, and LINUX platforms.
- Strengths include excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to provide solutions for functional and technical problems and meet deadlines.
- Excellent team player, very dynamic, flexible with positive attitude and excellent learning skills.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML,XML
Java/J2EE Technologies: JSF 1.2.9/22.214.171.124, Struts 1.2.7/126.96.36.199, Servlets, JSP 1.2/2.0, JMS, EJB 2.0/3.0/3.0.1, Junit, Log4j and JDBC
Web Development: HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX,Jquery
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Hibernate 3.5.3/188.8.131.52, Spring 3.0.5/184.108.40.206, JSTL 1.2/220.127.116.11
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, WSDL, JAXB, JIBX, SOAP 18.104.22.168, Apache Axis, DOM, SAX.
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBOSS 4.x/3.x, IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x, BEA Web Logic 8.1/9.1//10.3/11 g.
Methodologies/Design Patterns: OOAD, OOP, UML, MVC, DAO Factory pattern and Session Facade
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2000/2005, IBM DB2IDEs: Eclipse, Net beans RAD, STS and JBuilder
Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, XML Spy, TOAD
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/NT/XP, UNIX and LINUX
Confidential, Mountinview, CA
- Involved directly in various SDLC phases like Design, Development and Testing.
- Worked on Portal applications. Player a major role in developing of Group portal and Member portal applications.
- Developed front end of the portals using Struts and JSP.
- Developed webpages using HTML, Java script, JQuery and CSS.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Developed server side components of the applications using servlets.
- Involved in maintaining, and administering Servlets and JSP components to be deployed on a Websphere application server.
- Storing the data in to the database, coding the required DAO’s
- Worked with Complex SQL queries, Functions and Stored Procedures.
- Performed the CRUD operations on the existing and new database tables
- Involved in developing spring web MVC frame work for the portals application.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using log4j framework.
- Developed Web Services.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Successfully tested all the test cases and fixed the issues accurately.
- Conducted code reviews against coding standards and make sure the best practices are used in development process.
- Used Maven to build the J2EE application.
- Used RAD IDE for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Involved in portal installation plan.
- Involved in maintenance of different modules/applications with offshore team.
Environment: Java 1.6, Spring Framework 3.0, RAD IDE, Struts 2.0,Hibernate 3.5, Rad 7.5, WebSphere Application Server 7.0, Web Services, Oracle Database 11g, DB2 Database, IBM MQ, JMS, DB2 Database on AS400, HTML, Java script, XML, CSS.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- Effective interaction with team members and business users from different regions for procurement of requirements and then analysis.
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE using Struts, Spring and Hibernate extensively.
- Hibernate was used for Object Relational mapping along with Oracle database.
- Involved in developing the user interface using Struts.
- Developed a Spring MVC module in connecting to database.
- Posting the responses from the XML on to the JMS queue.
- Used XML Parser for Building the XML Documents.
- Invoked the Web Services using RESTfull and SOAP web services.
- Deployment on Web Logic Application Server 11g.
- Junit, log4j were used for unit testing and as logging frameworks.
- Used Jquery and Jquery Mobile to build the mobile web interface.
- Extensively used SQL, PL/SQL in constructing views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, functions, and relational database models for implementing DAO.
- Developed the classes for Unit Testing by using JUnit.
- Used CVS configuration management tool for code versioning and release.
- Used Spring MVC (Model View Controller) to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Developed custom tags for UI.
- Involved in writing the ANT scripts to build and deploy the application.
Confidential, Rogers, AR
- Developed the workflow code for report generation package.
- Involved in code enhancement, improving performance and fixing defects.
- Actively participated in Object Oriented Analysis & Design sessions of the Project, which is based on MVC 2 Architecture using J2EE and Struts
- Used UML, MS Visio for designing application by creating Sequence and Class diagrams
- Created EJBs to address the business logic given.
- Implemented the JSPs and EJBs in the JSF Framework to effectively handle the workflow of the application.
- Used XML as data communication format between different modules of the application.
- Involved in design and developing re-usable web services using SOAP, XML, XML Schemas and XSL
- Involved in writing the ANT scripts to build and deploy the application
- Extensively used SQL, PL/SQL in constructing views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, functions, and relational database models.
- Tested, debugged and implemented the application using JUnit for unit testing.
- Used log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Conducted code reviews against coding standards and made sure the best practices are maintained in development process.
- Involved in System Design, which was based on MVC Architecture done using UML / Rational Rose.
- Developed Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams as a part of System Design.
- Involved in a team for building Eclipse Plug-ins.
- Involved in design and development of JSF Modal Dialog boxes.
- Developed EJB-Session Beans that implements the business logic as per given by the customer using IBM DB2 UDB as Database
- Involved in creating the development environment using WSAD 5.1.
- Used CVS for code repository and as version control mechanism
- Used JSF Frame Work for front- end design.
- Developed Client side validations using Java Script.
- Debugged back-end code using Junit Test Classes to perform Unit Testing
- Used TOAD on oracle for running SQL queries and scripts
- Used Eclipse IDE for application development and iWay Service Manager as application server.