- Around 7+ years of experience as a developer in IT industry with expertise in Object Oriented programming, designing, developing and testing of Client/Server, Enterprise and Web Applications using java and J2ee
- Strong working experience in developing back - end applications using Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, Struts, Spring, Hibernate and Web services.
- Proficient in Core Java concepts such as Multi-threading, I/O, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Experience in working with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Implementation.
- Expertise in developing and consuming Web services such as SOAP using WSDL, JAX-WS and RESTful API using JAX-RS, REST easy and Jersey implementations using Apache Axis Framework.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, XQUERRY, DOM, SAX, JAXB, JAXP and XML Beans.
- Experience in Spring with ORM frameworks such as Hibernate, JPA (Java Persistence API), JDO (Java Data Objects).
- Expertise in using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, IntelliJ IDEA, Rational Application Developer(RAD) for Java/J2EE application development
- Hands on experience in working with Hibernate persistence tier which involves developing Mapping files, Hibernate POJOs/DAOs, configuring it, usage of hibernate annotations and writing HQL queries.
- Experience in implementing IOC, AOP, Dependency Injection features in various aspects of Spring Framework like Spring Core, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, MVC.
- Experience in writing database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, PL/SQL packages and Cursors for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL.
- Experience of Database design in Oracle/ DB2/ MySQL/ SQL Server/ Postgre query-based programming and PL/SQL procedure programming and proficient in Database programming using SQL and HQL.
- Experience in using Apache ANT, MAVEN and Gradle tools to build and deploy Java/J2EE Applications.
- Worked with bug reporting tools like Junit, JIRA and Bugzilla for bug tracking, issue tracking, testing and project management.
- Experience in developing REST based micro services using spring boot and spring data with JPA and used Docker tool.
- Expert in writing client-side validations using validation framework, Java Script and Angular JS.
- Designed and development web-based applications using different web application servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss and WebLogic.
- Good working knowledge of Scrum, Test driven Development and Extreme Programming using Agile methodology with iterative and incremental software development.
- Expertise in using Version control tools like SVN, GIT and clear case.
- Good understanding and hands on work experience in writing applications using No SQL databases like MongoDB.
- Developed AngularJS Controllers, Services, filters and directives for various modules in the applications.
- Hands on Experience with Middleware Technology Messaging Brokers like JMS, Rabbit MQ and Java Mail API for sending and receiving emails.
- Expertise working experience in using XML and JSON to transport data and AJAX for asynchronous exchange of data.
- Experienced in angular modules like Angular-animate, Angular-Cookies, Angular-Filter, Angular-Mocks, Angular - Recourse, Angular- Route, Angular-Sanitize, Angular-Touch and Angular-UI-Bootstrap. performed peer to peer testing and developed test cases using Junit, Mockito and
- Experience in UNIX shell scripting, FTP/SFTP and file management in various UNIX environments.
- Involved to take product ideas from ideation to implementation. Excellent analytical and communication skills.
Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, HTML, DHTML, LDAP, Java Mail, XML, JSON, AJAX, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, micro services.
App/Web Servers: WebSphere Application Server, Web Logic, JBoss, Tomcat, Axis
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful.
Building Tools: Ant, Maven, Log4J, Gradle.
Developer IDEs: Eclipse, Edit plus, Text Pad, JBuilder, Net Beans, IntelliJ IDEA
Version Control: SVN, GIT, Clear case
Bug Reporting Tools: JUNIT, JIRA, Bugzilla
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports, Crystal Reports
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server Process, MongoDB
Methodologies: SDLC, OOPS/OOAD
Others: JMS(RabbitMQ), Java Mail API, Postgre
Confidential, Weston, FL
Sr. Java J2EE Developer
- Involved in designing and building highly scalable, high-volume Java web applications focused on the functionality and implementing the requirements and ideas of the product owners.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production phases of the application.
- Worked with Agile Software Development Methodology including Scrum technology and sprint.
- Analysis of HTTP requests and responses using proxy tools to identify security issues and to design and develop the solutions to resolve the same.
- Involved in the development of project back-end logic layer by using most of the core java features such as Collection Framework, Interfaces, Multi-Threading and Exception Handling programming.
- Involved in development of the application using Spring MVC, Spring security, Spring Boot and configuring application context for necessary components.
- Used the Inversion of Control module of spring framework.
- Developed the Persistence Layer using Hibernate.
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC.
- Configured the URL mappings and bean classes using Springapp-servlet.xml.
- Utilized modular structure within the Angular JS application where different functionalities in the application were divided into different modules.
- Developed the service layer, a layer that acts a bridge between the presentation layer and data access layer, with spring framework.
- Worked on the consumption side of RESTful services.
- Designed RESTful web services with JSON representation for handling AJAX requests.
- Expertise in UI debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Firebug and Developer Tools.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, AOP concepts and used Spring MVC framework to develop the application.
- Used JSON, XML and AJAX in writing application level code to interact with Restful API.
- Extensive implementation of HTML 5 and CSS for design and styling of web pages.
- Used JMS (JAVA Mail API) and implemented an automated functionality to generate e-mails.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Used REST API, HTTP requests and implemented JSON format for data exchange for communication of microservices with one another and pushed it to Docker container.
- Used Hibernate for implementing the persistence mechanism in the application.
- Pro-actively identify, troubleshoot and resolve live MongoDB issues.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and Hibernate.
- Used Unix commands to go through the server logs and identify the issues.
- Used git bucket repository for version control systems.
- Implemented several design patterns like Singleton and Factory design patterns.
- Wrote test cases using Junit and used Maven to build and deploy the project and Jenkins for continuous build system.
- Managed MAVEN environment by setting up local, remote and central repositories with required configuration in maven configuration files.
- Developed the java code using IntelliJ IDEA IDE.
- Utilized Apache Tomcat server integrated with IntelliJ.
- Wrote Restful web services to communicate with Mongo DB and performed CRUD operations on Mongo DB.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Sr. Java J2EE Developer
- Analysed business requirements and existing software for High Level Design.
- Worked in an agile development process, monthly Sprint and daily Scrum.
- Used spring framework for building the application based on MVC design paradigm.
- Used Springs AOP to implement security, where cross cutting concerns were identified.
- Developed JSPs, Servlets and custom tags for creating user interfaces.
- Developed Business logic with the help of Spring and Data Access was implemented using Hibernate.
- Developed HQL queries to retrieve data using Hibernate. The Data Manipulation operations were implemented using Hibernate Template provided by Spring
- Implemented OR Mapping with the tables in the Oracle database for one-to-one relation and many-to-one relation with the tables.
- Developed REST services using Spring and Used JAXB API for XML parsing.
- Worked on Restful API and invoked web services (consumed) that are based on EJBs.
- Ensured Packaging and Deployment of builds through ANT script.
- Used JMS/MQ for developing messaging services to interact with different application modules
- Test Driven Development (TDD) approach was utilized and the test coverage was always maintained and validated using Clover and Cruise Control.
- Used Docker to containerize the micro services.
- Created LDAP services for user authentication and authorization.
- Web logic Application Server is being used as the Business Service Tool in middle tier.
- Worked with NoSQL database MongoDB and worked with it to perform many different operations
- Used Ant build tool for deploying the project and Used SVN as version control tool and Clear Quest for defect management.
- Consumed and created REST Web services for Quick Quote Details
- Involved in exposing, consuming and packaging Web services using Spring Framework
- Involved in the code review process and updating the best practices document.
- Conducted Testing and Evaluation of projects at established integration points to assess progress and identify key functionality issues.
- Tested the functionalities of the business using JUnit at developing level before committing to QA team and a used Bugzilla to keep track of any bugs or issues.
Environment: Java 7, RESTful API, Web logic, Oracle 11, Spring MVC, IOC, Spring AOP, Hibernate, Scrum, NoSQL MongoDB, ANT, SVN, Junit, Bugzilla, jQuery, AngularJS.
Sr. Java Developer
- Followed Agile Rational Unified Process throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Applied Object Oriented concepts (inheritance, composition, interface) and design patterns (singleton, strategy).
- Responsible for designing and reviewing web services WSDL, their structure, data types and operations with Application architect team.
- Responsible for Web Services consuming and packaging using Axis.
- Applied Spring IOC Container to facilitate Dependency Injection.
- Used Spring AOP to implement security, where cross cutting concerns were identified.
- Involved in designing and developing architectural structure for Hibernate Interceptors and Web Filters
- Developed Web service’s using REST
- Involved in design and decision making for Hibernate OR Mapping.
- Developed Hibernate Mapping file(hbm.xml) files for mapping declaration
- Responsible for designing front end system using JSP technology, HTML and jQuery.
- Re-factored large code base to conform to best practices to spring design patterns.
- Integrated Drools Business Rules Engines implementing business rules.
- Involved in Managing Web Services and operations.
- Involved in developing the core base Classes and designed the packaging needed for the project.
- Implemented Stored Procedures for the tables in the database DB2.
- Involved in designing reporting generating system from XML files using XML technology, JAXP.
- Involved in Developing and performing Mock Testing and Unit Testing using JUNIT and Easy Mock. Also used JIRA for bug tracking and project management. Involved in implementing APIs using Spring Restful web services
- Built project using Apache Maven build scripts. Used clear case Version Controller.
Environment: Java 7 /J2EE, Microsoft Visio, Web Sphere Application Server 8.0, Spring MVC, IOC, Spring AOP, Apache Axis, Hibernate, REST Web service, RAD 7.0, jQuery, Maven 2.0, Stored Procedure, DB2, ClearCase, JUnit, JIRA, Easy Mock, Agile.
Sr. Java developer
- Used agile software development methodology which helps to develop project plans.
- Implemented Patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Facade, Prototype, Decorator, Business Delegate and MVC.
- Involved in frequent meeting with clients to gather business requirement & converting them to technical specification for development team. Created the Class diagrams, Flow diagram, while using the UML.
- Wrote JAXB XML parsers for XML Schema Validation and used SOAP for sending and getting data from different applications.
- Involved in java multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction and developed a batch process framework Used WSDL and SOAP protocol for Web Services implementation.
- Used CXF Web Services in SOAP and WSDL to communicate through different application.
- Implemented Spring and Persistence object Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Implemented JUNIT test cases to test whole cycle to interact all modules.
- Used Custom Validations to make sure that work order cannot submit any invalid input values.
- Developed POJO for Interactions with database using JDBC framework, for XML marshalling and un marshalling used JAXB.
- Working with databases Oracle.
- Build and deployed war file in WebSphere application server.
- Involved in Bug fixing and Enhancement phase, used find bug tool.
- Version Controlled using SVN.
- Developed application in Eclipse IDE. Using Maven as build tool.
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, JDBC, Core Java such as Exceptions, Collections, etc.
- Involved in the Object-Oriented Requirement Analysis Phase of the project in order to gather business logic requirement. Used SVN for version control.
- Performed unit testing, system testing and user acceptance test. Interacting with web service exposed by RTM system using JAX-RPC. Supporting PM in technical tasks & delivery schedule development
- Conducting design & code reviews, tracking of tasks using Scrum Methodology in Version One.
- Implemented the whole application using Maven built tool.
Environment: Core Java, Spring Framework, SOAP Web services, Oracle, WebSphere application Server, Eclipse IDE, JAX-RPC, SVN, XML, Maven, UNIX. JUNIT.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of UI components with backend using J2EE technologies such as Servlets, Java Beans and JSP.
- Involved in requirements analysis and gathering and converting them into technical specifications using UML diagrams: Use Case Model, Business Domain Model, Activity & Sequence Diagrams and State Diagrams.
- Extensively used Application Axis Developer for building, testing and deploying applications.
- Was also actively involved in setting coding standards and writing related documentation.
- Wrote SQL queries for JDBC connection to Oracle database.
- Developed the Java Code using Eclipse as IDE.
- Integrated JDBC and spring Framework to interact with the database.
- Preparing Technical Design Documents for the Business requirements.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, and UDDI) from third party for authorizing users.
- Build web application using ANT as build tool.
- Used Spring Framework for implementing MVC.
- Developing a Self-Executable jar file configured as a service.
- Performed unit testing using Bugzilla Framework and Log4J to monitor the error log.
Environment: Java1.6, Eclipse, IDE, Spring, JDBC, SQL, Oracle database, Apache Axis, Ant, SOAP web service, Bugzilla.