- 7+ years of working experience and expertise in Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment, Distributed and Implementation of Enterprise applications in J2EE environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), having thorough understanding of various phases like Requirements Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Experienced with different modules of spring like spring - AOP, IOC/Core & MVC.
- Good understanding of bootstrap, spring rest and integration.
- Extensive hands-on experience with core expertise in design, development and deployment of N-Tier enterprise applications for J2EE platform using Java, Java Script, Struts, Spring, EJB, Servlets, JSP, Web services, JNDI, JMS, JAXP, JUnit and XML.
- Experience in Developing and consuming SOAP and Restful web services.
- Experience with ORM mapping tools like Hibernate and IBatis, which implements Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Experience in developing applications with Angular JS, Node JS&React.js .
- Experienced with Java Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications, Experience in Development of Multi-Tier distribute0d application using Java and Technologies.
- Experience in monitoring, troubleshooting and supporting J2EE based applications and infrastructure.
- Experience in Java IDEs like STS 3.4, Eclipse, WSAD, RAD, WebLogic workshop studio.
- Proven experiences of using Application Servers like Web Sphere, Tomcat, Web Logic, JBoss, and Tomcat.
- Good understanding of RDBMS which includes writing queries, stored procedures using Oracle, MS SQL Server, and DB2.
- Strong experience in Unix Scripting technologies.
- Developing, testing, constructing Restful web services using Jersey and worked on SOAP based web services as well.
- Experience in GWT (Google Web Toolkit), Google App Engine and Google Checkout.
- Implementing database driven applications in Java using JDBC, XML API and using hibernate framework.
- Proficient in using Design Patterns like GOF Design patterns (Creational, Structural and behavioral) and J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO, VO, DTO etc.
- Experience in creating Mule ESB flows.
- Involved in the Software Life Cycle phases like AGILE and Waterfall estimating the timelines for projects.
- Experience in Installation, Configuration and Re-Configuration of Oracle Database on Red hat Linux AS/ES/4/5 and Windows advanced servers and in RAC environment.
- Good experience in writing views, Stored Procedures and database triggers with comprehensive knowledge on Performance Tuning and Query Optimization in Oracle Stored Procedures.
- Strong knowledge of version control systems like SVN, CVS & GIT.
Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL.
Java Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, EJB, RMI, Web Services, SOAP, Log4j
Distributed Technologies: Web Services, JMS, WebSphere MQ
IDE: WSAD, Eclipse, RAD, Spring STS, NetBeans
Framework: Struts, Spring MVC, Spring, Hibernate, Apache axis for Web Services
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, AJAX, CSS, BootStrap, AngularJS, XML, DOM,GWT, XPath, DOM, DTD, React.js, AWS
Methodologies: SDLC, UML, Design Patterns, SOA
Version Control Systems: CVS, Clear Case, SVN, GIT
Operating System: All Versions of Microsoft Windows, UNIX and LINUX
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g/12C, MySQL,DB2, SQL Server
Java Fullstack Developer
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- AWS EC2 instances were configured in developing and QA environments with NodeJS
- Strong programming skills used are Java1.6/1.7, struts 2.x, Hibernate, JPA 2, JNDI, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, and JDBC.
- Developed a modularized application using n-tier J2EE architecture, application server, struts framework, Hibernate.
- Developed Hibernate mapping files using different mapping strategies such as table per class hierarchy and also used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Extensive Mainframe Monitoring, including: Systems, Batch monitoring and scheduling, and Network.
- Perform Mainframe Systems and Network monitoring with opening of tickets and escalation of any problems detected to appropriate support personnel.
- Developed a tool to retrieve and send data to third party service provider this feature was implemented using REST
- Created Buckets in AWS and stored files. Enabled Versioning and security for files stored
- Used RESTFUL client to interact with the services by providing the RESTFUL URL mapping
- Built MAVEN scripts for automated deployment and for the build operation of the entire application.
- Deployed the application in WebSphere Application Server 6.0.1 and Configured JMS in the WebSphere application server to send messages on the queue.
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java services.
- Implemented scripting with Ajax and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents.
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC. Used JSON as response type in REST services.
- Developed core Java programs for all business rules and workflows using spring framework.
- Designed and developed Restful service interface using Spring MVC to the underlying customer event API. Involved in building Restful Web services using JAX-RSAPI.
- Worked on Cloud implementation by installing, building and deploying applications using Cloud Foundry and using AWS.
- Created custom Plugins, templates, and functions for Angular JS application.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence and management.
- Analyzed and fixed issues related to REST Web services and Application responses.
- Used Maven as the build tool and Tortoise SVN as the Source version controller.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as the configuration management tool to manage the code repository.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology and used TDD for writing test cases.
- Involved in developing stored procedures and Triggers on Oracle11g
- Used NPM to manager server side packages.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
Java Fullstack Developer
- Developed Application using spring and Hibernate, spring batch, Web Services like Soap and restful Web services.
- Used Spring Framework at Business Tier and also spring’s Bean Factory for initializing services.
- Used Spring IOC to inject services and their dependencies.
- Used JSF Framework to implement IVR (Interactive Voice Response) Application.
- Developed JMS Adapter to talk from EJBs to JMS objects.
- Developed Single Page application using angular JS & backbone JS.
- Developed app using Front Controller, Business delegate, DAO and Session Facade Patterns.
- Implemented Hibernate to persist the data into Database and wrote HQL based queries to implement CRUD operations on the data.
- Used Hibernate annotations and created Hibernate POJOs.
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL.
- Designed and implemented (SOA, SOAP) next generation system on distributed platform.
- Designed and developed most of the application's GUI screens using GWT framework.
- Used JAXP for Xml parsing & JAXB for marshalling &un marshalling.
- Followed top down approach to implement SOAP based web services & used AXIS commands to generate artifacts from WSDL file.
- Used SOAP-UI to test the Web Services using WSDL.
- Used JERSEY API to develop restful web services.
- Development and Integration of the Application using Eclipse IDE.
- Used CVS as a source control for code changes.
- Used Maven tool to build project and JUnit to develop unit test cases.
- Used the Log4j frame work to log the system execution details to log files.
- Participated in the Code review process as a part of Quality Engineering Team defects tracking used JIRA ticking tool.
- Developed coding using SQL, PL/SQL, Queries, Joins, Views, Procedures/Functions, Triggers and Packages.
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring, Hibernate, HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Java Script, Angular JS, backbone JS, AJAX, Eclipse, XML, CVS, Maven, WSDL, SOAP, AXIS, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JERSEY, SOAP UI, Log4J, DB2, Oracle 11g, WebSphere server, IVR, UNIX, DB2- SQL & PL/SQL.
Confidential, North Haven, C
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Actively involved with the team, management & client as a part of Agile (SCRUM) software development
- Implemented Spring framework for Dependency Injection, support for the Data Access Object (DAO) pattern and integrated with Hibernate
- Used Hibernate (O/R Mapping), JDBC to access the database in order to verify the credit approval level for customer
- Implemented Business logic for web service using spring annotations which enables dependency injection.
- Coordinated closely with client's Enterprise Architecture team in signing off the design of the application
- Maven was used to manage dependencies in the application and deploy it on WebLogic Application server.
- CVS as used for the version control
- Front end was developed using JSP, AJAX, Struts tags library, jQuery, HTML5, and CSS/CSS3.
- Involve in RESTful web services for making use of HTTP protocol between client and server
- Consumed Web Services using Apache CXF framework for getting remote information
- Developed Data persistence API using Hibernate and Spring DAO layer
- Implemented logging and transaction manager using Spring's Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) concept
- Coded various business process methods required for creation of Web Services related to customer information and provider information, using JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL and JAX-RS, REST web services.
- Utilized Apache CXF APIs to develop SOAP as well as RESTful web services
- Implemented critical DB design optimization techniques in the application
- Created Oracle cron jobs to update crucial tables
- Used Table per hierarchy inheritance of hibernates and mapped polymorphic associations
- Developed one-many, many-one, one-one annotation based mappings in Hibernate
- Developed and executed test data for unit, functional and user acceptance testing to assure quality project deliverables
- Handled the build and Deployment strategies
- Involvement in end to end project phases and providing warranty support on the applications
- Coordinated in all testing phases and worked closely with Performance testing team to create a baseline for the new application
- Involved in Authentication & authorization checks using Encryption & decryption techniques using x.509, Public/private key methods etc.
- Responsible for data migration to QA/User and Production region.
- Used JMS to pass messages as payload to track different statuses, milestones and states in workflows.
- Developed EJB's (Session Beans) for implementing business logic and transactional services
- Involved in achieving minimum percentage of code-coverage for unit tests, which was a requirement for committing to a repository.
Confidential, Sausalito, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Analyzed specifications and requirements.
- Involved in the preparation of use case, sequence diagrams, class diagrams, Activity diagrams etc using Rational rose.
- Developed Goods Receipt, Delivery Order modules and RF Function Modules
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, Struts Tag libraries, Java Script and Ajax.
- Implemented MVC-II Architecture, which separated the View and Business Logic Layer.
- Designed SOA implementations by Using Web Services-WSDL, UDDI and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party vendors.
- Worked on Struts Framework to create the Web application.
- Developed Servlets, JSP and Java Beans using Eclipse.
- Designed and developed struts action classes for the controller responsibility.
- Used spring custom tags, JSTL, DOJO and AJAX for front end development.
- Developed JUnit Test Cases for member portal and reg. servlet application and testing.
- Involved in the integration of Spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC)
- Responsible for Writing POJO, Hibernate-Mapping XML Files, HQL
- Involved with the database design and creating relational tables.
- Used HQL, Criteria queries to perform all the required CRUD operations against the Oracle DB.
- Used WSAD for writing code for JSP, Servlets, Struts and EJBs.
- Utilized Agile Scrum to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Used the Maven Script to create the war/ear file and deployed into WebLogic.
- Used JAXB Parser for parsing the valid XML files.
- Building and Deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage and production servers
- Involved with the version control and configuration management using CVS.
- Unit and Integration testing on development and pre-production servers.
Jr. Java Developer
- Implemented SOA architecture using SOAP Web Services by using Apache CXF and JAX-WS.
- Worked closely with the customers and involved in reviewing and understanding the Business requirements.
- Actively involved in requirement understanding discussion, technical architecture discussion, knowledge sharing, design discussion with Customers and Offshore team members.
- Developed EJB 3.0 components and SOAP Web Services for the UI integration.
- Developed business layer using spring, Hibernate and DAO’s.
- Developed the service classes for better data exchange between the MVC Layers.
- Worked on designing screens using Swing and Ajax.
- Created User Interface in DOJO/AJAX and Struts2 tags for different customized screens for each type of Provider.
- Using Maven build automation tool.
- Designed and developed a web site application using J2EE, XML, EJB, Servlets and JSP under the Apache Struts Framework.
- Used SQL Server 2005 as the back end and wrote SQL Queries and stored procedures.
- Developed and implemented UI controls and APIs with AngularJS.
- Domain Data Model Design and implementation of Cassandra spanning multiple datacenters on Amazon Web Services.
- Responsible for deploying the application on Apache Tomcat.
- Created web pages for each project using HTML5, CSS3 and Java Script.
- Developed common XML Schema's (XSD) as client contracts used to publish Top Down approach based Web Services.
- Implemented the project using IDE Eclipse.