- Overall 8+ years of extensive experience in Object - Oriented Design/Analysis, Java development, Web Services for Service-Oriented Architecture, and data modeling, skilled at progressing from problem statement to well-documented designs and code.
- Strong hands on experience in programming with J2EE and associated technologies including Servlets, JSP, JNDI, JDBC, Struts2, EJB3.0, JMS, JPA, Spring, Hibernate, JSF and SOAP/Rest web services.
- Developed single page applications (SPA's) using Angular.JS, React.JS and Backbone.JS.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services(Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS CloudWatch, Amazon EBS and Amazon CloudFront).
- Extensive experience with Angular.JS MVC framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters; working with animations, routing and states.
- Very good Experience with writing Angular.JS custom directives, $http, $q, factory, service filters.
- Worked on npm modules like Grunt, bower, Mongo.DB, Express.JS.
- Developed Web Applications using the MEAN Stack with MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular.JS, Node.JS.
- Experience in all phases of Software Engineering (SDLC), Project management (Waterfall & Agile/Scrum Methodology) including Requirement Gathering, analysis, Define project scope, Design, Coding, App & web server installation, deployment, Manual Testing and Implementation.
- Proficient in handling & administering Web server's/application servers - WebSphere, WebLogic, WAS, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in producing and consuming SOAP and RESTful Web Services using JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Jersey Framework and Spring MVC.
- Strong experience in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies, UML and Test driven Methodologies.
- Experience in JDBC, EJB (Session Beans -Stateless and State full), Entity Beans and MDB (Message Driven Beans), JNDI, JMS and Good experience in Object Oriented Design, Analysis and Modeling.
- Extensive experience in retrieving and manipulating data from backend using Database SQL queries, PL/SQL- Stored Procedures, Functions, Sequences, Triggers, Views and Packages.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts, providing logging facility using Log4j, writing JUnit test cases and used Clear Quest, JMeter, Bugzilla for bug tracking.
- Extensive experience in Core Java concepts like Exception handling, Multi-threading, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Collections framework, Java Beans.
- Have good knowledge working on XML Suite of Technologies XML, XSL, XSLT, and validations with DTD & XML Schema and processing files with SAX, DOM Parsers.
- Extensively implemented J2EE design patterns such as MVC, Service Locator, Factory Pattern, Session Facade, Singleton, Service Factory, and DAO.
- Good exposure on RDBMS concepts and proficiency in using relational databases such as Oracle 10g, MySQL.
- Well versed with IDE's such as WSAD, Eclipse, Edit plus, My Eclipse, NetBeans, Flash Builder.
- Expertise in writing UNIX Shell Scripts and good at VI editor.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter, team Player can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication skills and Organizational skills combined with attention and time management skills.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, UNIX Shell Scripting.
Databases and Programming: My SQL, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2, MongoDB
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, Struts, EJB 2.0, JSF, JDBC, JSTL, JNDI, JMS, RMI, Java Bean, JTA, Rich Faces, JPA
Application Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring ORM, Spring AOP ORM Framework Hibernate, iBATIS
IDE: WSAD, Eclipse, Edit Plus 3, My Eclipse, NetBeans 7.0, Flash Builder 4.5, IntelliJ IDEA
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere 7, WebLogic, WAS, Apache Tomcat 6.0, JBoss 4.0 XML XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XML Schema, SAX and DOM Parsers, JAX-WS, CXF
Web services: SOAP, REST API, WSDL
Design Methodologies: UML, J2EE Design Patterns
Design Tools: Rational Rose, Star UML
Version Control: SVN, Git, IBM Clear case, Subversion, Mercurial, PVCS
Methodology: Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM, TDD
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/7/8, UNIX, Linux.
Cloud Computing: Amazon EC2, AWSLamdba, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch
Tools: Apache ANT, Maven, Log4j, JUNIT, Clear Quest, JMeter, Bugzilla, Jenkins
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential - Milwaukee, WI
- Attending the JAD (Joint Application Development) sessions with all the clients to discuss about requirements/approach/development/testing plans and dates.
- Involved in designing Application based on MVC architecture.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and also performed validations using Commons validator.
- Implemented the business layer by using Hibernate with Spring DAO and also developed mapping files and POJO java classes using ORM tool.
- Designed and developed Business Services using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection) and DAO Design Patterns. Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Service Locator, Data Access Object and Singleton.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate which is used for the O-R mapping between object and DB tables to immediately update the information provided by employees in regional sales office.
- Experience with creating ETL jobs to load JSON Data and server Data into Mongo.DB and transformed Mongo.DB into the Data warehouse.
- Involved in data modeling and sharing and replication strategies in Mongo.DB.
- Used Maven Deployment Descriptor Setting up build environment by writing Maven pom.xml, taking build, configuring and deploying of the application in all the servers.
- Worked with Angular.JS MVC framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters; working with animations, routing and states.
- Involved in using Java Persistence API (JPA) frameworks to avoid the low level JDBC and SQL code.
- Implemented AWS client API to interact with different services as Console configuration for AWSEC2.
- Worked on AWS for NoSQL database deployment in AWS(RDS) with NoSQL connector.
- Used EJB's in integrated layer and JPA in the persistence layer.
- Designed and implemented APIs to support mobile applications.
- Used web services like REST to publish and also consume different services which makes the code reusable.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- JQuery library has been used for creation of powerful dynamic Webpages and applications by using its advanced and cross browser functionality.
- Wrote Junit and Mockito classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Deployed the whole web application on JBOSS 6.1.
- Perform code reviews and co-ordinate within the team in work efforts.
- Used Log4j for Logging and SVN version control.
- Used Agile Methodology (scrum meetings) for development process.
Confidential - Sunnyvale, CA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and code development.
- Developed various product applications using Java, J2EE and Front end technologies.
- Involved in development of middle layer business methods, which incorporated the core business functionality using Singleton Beans.
- Spring framework is used to implement Inversion of Control (IOC) and Model View Controller (MVC)
- Developed user management screens using AngularJS business components.
- Spring framework and DAO classes using JPA framework for persistence management and involved in integrating the frameworks for the project.
- Worked extensively on Web Services (SOAP & REST), XML, JMS and Spring Controller.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing Business Delegate, Data Access Object.
- Used AJAX (JQuery) to display data using asynchronous calls.
- REST (JAX-RS) web services have been developed to be consumed by middleware module to push the communication center messages into web module.
- Extensively used Java Collections framework for backend services and to display view on frontend.
- Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS.
- Developed single page applications using Angular.JS
- Developed reusable custom directives using Angular.JS using transclude, restrict, event handlers and templating.
- Leveraged two way data binding through scope in applications built on Angular.JS.
- Worked on Rest API calls and integrated with UI.
- Used SASS CSS preprocessor.
- Used Bootstrap for Responsive Web design.
- Used Grunt for build UI applications minification, watch for file changes for automated build, code quality check and CSS prefixers for cross browser compatibility.
- Implemented mock services in node.JS with the help of modules using Express.JS.
- Implemented the Angular MVC and two way data binding.
- Creating web pages using MEAN Stack and Created application to View Data in Mongo.DB.
- Wrote application level code to perform client side validation using JQUERY.
- Worked on Rest API calls and integrated with UI.
- Involved in configuring and integrating Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Used Spring MVC and restful web services such as jersey, axis frameworks.
- Responsible in testing the classes and methods using JUnit test case.
- Used Junit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the logs.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view.
- Developed web services using HTTP, SOAP and XML technologies.
- Handled the back end operations using SQL, Stored procedures, triggers and developed the persistence structure using ORM based Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate as the ORM tool develop the persistence layer.
- Used MVC frames works like Spring MVC.
- Deployed web, presentation and business components on Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Involved in creating the EAR files and deployed in the QA/UAT environments.
- Followed Agile scrum methodology, involved in sprint planning, retros and code reviews.
Confidential , Atlanta, GA
- Working in development of the PDMS application to provide the Java Interfaces in the SOA environment.
- Created User Interface in DOJO/AJAX and Struts2 tags for different customized screens for each type of Provider.
- Involved in creating UML Diagrams (Class and Sequence) during Design Phase. Designed with OOA/OOD and use-case, documented in UML diagrams.
- Developed JSPs for user interfaces to interact with business layer. Developed Servlets to communicate with the other components under STRUTS Framework.
- Involved in writing code for Form Beans, Java Actions, DTO and DAO for accessing business methods in the business layer. Used J2EE web-services to get geographic data (city, country etc.) and EJBs for credit card validation etc.
- Hands-on experience in Core Java (OOPS, Multi-threading, Collections) and Swing development.
- Developed interactive and user-friendly campus map using Google API.
- Developing a Java GUI application using Java/J2EE programming and Standard Widget Toolkit SWT.
- Implemented PowerShell remoting and execution.
- Developed the front-end using Eclipse RCP/Java Swing involving UI design user generated event handling in corporation of underlying functionalities as per the laid down specifications.
- Involved in entire life cycle development of the application through OOPS, Class, Multi-threading, Collections concepts.
- Responsible for making enhancements to the application developed in GWT, with JBoss and Maven.
- Software maintenance and source control using Clear Case.
- Used Hibernate (persistence framework) to implement the Database Access layer.
- Implementation using Spring Framework along with POJO (Plain Old Java Objects) for achieving middle-ware service delivery.
- Simplified Hibernate session and transaction handling by writing a servlet filter.
- Involved in creation and deployment of Enterprise Application. Part of the team responsible for creating the architecture for staging environment for the Oracle database.
- Used Struts2 tiles to display different types of template formats and contents.
- Used SOAP and JWS to send the notifications to each and every change in the operational process including user's information.
- Implemented the security access rules for all types of users for different services applied.
- Worked with Oracle PL/SQL development and DBAs to create new database schema and porting data from other databases.
- Developed code to grant user authorizations for ALM based upon user authentication on LDAP server.
- Developed RESTful services using JERSEY implementation.
- Also used IBM App Scan to Code Security and Clear Quest to issue tracking to move the applications quickly to the servers.
- Created data models for Provider Clearance and Qualification for the higher Reviews.
- Worked with Splunk to logging and analyzing defects status.
- Working along with Business Analysts to resolve the data conflicts and defects to make it more efficient in System Integration with the other apps.
- Good at automating repetitive work through Shell scripts and Python.
- Created multiple types of reports by using the API classes to give accurate system utilization.
- Developing Hibernate Criteria and sessions to achieve the Object Relational Mapping and easy maintenance of data.
- Processing batch jobs daily/weekly to build the application to the WebLogic server.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, JSTL, Struts2, SOAP, AJAX, JWS, WebLogic10, Oracle 10, UNIX, Windows, Shell, My Eclipse 6, Hibernate 3, Maven2, SWT, Jenkins, DOJO, EXTJS, MVVM, MVC, RCP, Toad 8, XML, Clear Quest, App scan, SVN.
Confidential - Bethesda, MD
- Developed Interactive GUI Screens using HTML, JSPs.
- Implemented Struts framework for integrating presentation, web and business components.
- Written SQL queries to extract data from input files validate and load data into database (Oracle/SQL Server), developed various reports and core tables lookups utilizing Business Objects.
- Written functions and procedures using PL/SQL.
- Used SCADA in this application for database control.
- Designed, developed and implemented database modules to verify user details.
- Developed various modules for database verification and validation, identified and analyzed data discrepancies and data quality issues, worked to ensure data consistency and integrity.
- Worked with cross functional teams, including associated Data, UI and Mid-Tier teams.
- Written session beans as Service components to perform the business process.
- Responsible for implementing configurable error logging frame work.
- Database performance analysis and improvements.
- Experience developing web UIs with AJAX, jQuery and jQuery UI frameworks etc.
- Wrote ANT scripts to build jar, war and ear files.
- Used Log4J to code throughout the application.
- Used Web Services by exposing and consuming WSDL files.
Confidential - Fort Washington, PA
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform and implemented the MVC structure using Struts.
- Responsible to enhance the Portal UI using HTML, Java Script, JSON, JSP, Java, Angular.JS, CSS as per the requirements and providing Server side Bean Validation Framework.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Used Hibernate as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to table using Hibernate annotations.
- Used Axis to implement Web Services for integration of different systems.
- Developed Web services component using JSON, WSDL, and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Designed and developed business components using Session0 and Entity Beans in EJB.
- Used SOAP UI for testing the Web services by sending an SOAP request.
- Used AJAX framework for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Responsible to write the different service classes and utility API which will be used across the framework
- Used client side Java scripting, JQUERY for designing Tabs and Dialog Box.
- Created UNIX shell scripts to automate the build process, to perform jobs like transferring of files between different hosts.
- Used JUnit for the unit testing of various modules.
- Used Log4j for the logging the output to the files.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, Custom Tags, JMS, Java Beans, JQuery, EJB3, IBM MQ Series, Ajax, JUnit, Log4j, JNDI, JSON, SAX, UML, Rational Rose and Angular.JS.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in designing Class and Sequence diagrams with UML and Data flow diagrams.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models using Microsoft Visio.
- Worked on server side implementation using Struts MVC framework.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Used IBM Clearcase for source code control and JUNIT for unit testing.
- Log4J used as logging framework.
- Application versions were managed by SVN.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Followed coding and documentation standards.
Environment: Java 1.5, JSP, Spring MVC, Oracle 10G, SQL, PL/SQL, JBOSS, JUnit, SQL Developer, Ajax, MAVEN, Eclipse, SVN, log4j.
- Participated in client requirement gathering.
- Developed HTML and JSP pages for user interaction and data presentation.
- Involved in Coding of Enterprise Java Beans JDBC, Apache Tomcat, which implements business rules, and business logic.
- Involved in Architecting and implementing SOA (service-oriented architecture) and ESB (enterprise service bus) solutions. Developed client modules for the SOA integration.
- Handled the database access by implementing Controller Servlet.
- Used JDBC prepared statements to call from Servlets for database access.
- Maintained Java Script validations to avoid junk data. Developed Web Pages using Flash.
- Used XML Web services for transferring data between different applications and retrieving credit information from the credit bureau.
- Involved in Maintenance and Enhancement of the project.
- Implemented MVC using Struts Framework.
Environment: JDeveloper, CoreJava, HTML, JSP, Servlet, EJB, Java Beans, JDBC, Apache Tomcat, SOA, Hibernate, Struts, SQL and JUnit.