- Around 8 years of IT experience as Java Developer in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) core area such as Analysis, Design, Coding, Implementation, Testing, and Deployment of Object Oriented and Web based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE technology.
- Experience in Web Application Development, Client - Server based Enterprise Applications, System Analysis, Technical Design, B2B Implementation, Performance Tuning and Testing.
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)methodologies like RAD, RUP, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall.
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, JSTL specification, XML (SAX, DOM), XSL, XSLT, JAXP, JAXB, DTD, Resource Properties.
- Good in Core Java API, multi-threading, Collections, Swing development and Application utilities.
- Used persistence frameworks, Hibernate ORM, JPA to map POJOs to a relational database. Have good knowledge of JDBC connectivity.
- Extensive experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with databases such as Oracle, IBMDB2, MySQL and MS SQL Server 200 8 .
- Developed various database monitoring shell scripts.
- Experience in database design and implementation using different RDBMS like Microsoft SQL Server 2008, DB2 .
- Extensive experience of database programming in oracle environment using PL/SQL with tools such as TOAD, SQL Plus, Squirrel.
- Worked on MongoDB, Cassandra which provides the storage for security related information.
- Having hands on experience in deploying web and JEE enterprise applications on Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, Websphere and Glassfish.
- Good Experience in Windows and Linux/Unix OS, experienced in AWS (Amazon Web Services) which includes EC2, S3, Cloud Formation templates, SQS messaging, RDS environments.
- Used Jenkins and Ansible with Maven to run the automated deployment process in AWS environment.
- Expertise in various Java/J2EE design patterns including Data Access Object, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, MVC (Model View Controller), Factory and Abstract Factory, Front Controller, Transfer Object and Singleton in the development of Multi-tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Hands on experience with version control systems like CVS (Concurrent Version Systems), SVN (Apache Subversion), CLEARCASE and GIT for providing common platform for all the developers.
- Experienced in build tools such as ANT, Maven, Gradle .
- Proficient in using various IDEs like Eclipse STS, IBM RAD, NetBeans, SQL Developer, Soap UI.
- Good Experience with JMS services using Apache Active MQ, IBM MQS.
- Experience in deployment of java applications and components as services through SOAP, RESTFul, UDDI and WSDL.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to follow project standards and decision-making capability.
- Quick learner and possesses ability to attain a high degree of accuracy in work.
- Self-motivated, creative team player with effective communication and leadership qualities.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, UML2.0, XML, XSL, XSLT.
Core Java: Data Structures, Collections, Generics, Serialization Reflections, Garbage Collection, Concurrency/Multithreading, RMI, Swing.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, JMS, JB, Java Servlets, JDBC.
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Struts, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, JSF, Spring Boot, Spring Integration.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, XHTML, Schema Modeling.
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JPA, DAO.
IDE s: Eclipse, STS, IBM RAD and NetBeans.
Database: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Cassandra.
Design Tools: MS Visio, Rational Rose Enterprise.
Version Control Systems: Rational Clear Case, SVN, CVS,GIT, IBM and Bit bucket.
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Factory, Pattern, Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO, Front Controller, Session Facade.
Application Servers: Oracle WebLogic, IBM Websphere, JBoss, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat.
Logging Tools: Log4j, SLF4j
Build Tools: Maven, Ant and Gradle.
Testing: JUnit, Mockito and Cucumber, Selenium.
Web Services: SOAP, RESTFul, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS.
Cloud Computing: AWS, EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, Cloud Formation.
Micro services: Swagger, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Spring Micro Services, Spring Boot.
CICD Tools: Jenkins, Ansible.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Application
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, UNIX, Oracle Solaris, Linux.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Designing, Development and Testing phases of the application.
- Involved in creation and maintenance of the backend services using spring, Hibernate and Oracle.
- Extensively used OOD concepts for building core java modules for various modules.
- Used Ajax for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Used Tiles extensively for extensible/manageable page layouts and Struts Validator framework for form validations.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC.
- Spring AOP was used for intercepting the SOAP requests and for logging requests and also for transaction management.
- Designed and developed persistence layer build on ORM framework and developed it using Hibernate.
- Implemented various Design patterns like Business Delegate, Session Facade and Data Access Objects DAO patterns.
- Created stored procedures, functions, triggers, dynamic query executions using PL/SQL.
- Created Hibernate Mapping files and modeled the database.
- Used Apache Axis to generate stub for generating SOAP requests to interact with billing schedule system.
- Used Web Services(SOAP&WSDL) to exchange data between portal and other modules
- Configuration of Weblogic application server on RH Server and scripts for deployment of applications.
- Created ANT Scripts for building and configuring the project.
- Used Log4J for logging the application exceptions and debugging statements.
Environment:: JDK 1.6, JSP, Tiles, HTML, Java Script, WebLogic, Eclipse, EJB, JDBC, Struts Framework, Hibernate, Spring, PL/SQL, Web Services, JBPM, XML, Oracle 10i, JUnit, CVS, Log4J, Ant, Windows, UNIX.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed the project using Agile Methodology.
- Used JSP, HTML5, CSS pages to develop the web interface, used JSTL for creating complex web pages.
- Expertise in AngularJS controllers, directives, factory and service resources, routings and events.
- Developed re-useable components using Angular Such as directives, factories and services.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate-ORM.
- Consumed SOAP based web services using JAX-WS from different applications within the network.
- Worked on SOAP UI for testing request/response client internal/external web service and outbound internal/external web services.
- Process the JSON requests according to different types of modules, actions, and request data.
- Design JSON responses according the request, send it back to the front end after the logic processing.
- Experienced in working with messaging systems like JMS, Web Sphere MQ and MDB.
- Implemented message driven bean (MDB) to read data from JMS Queue.
- Involved in fixing coding issues in production support during the production release and day to day activities.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems, extensively used SVN for Version Control management.
- Execute unit test cases (JUnit) for testing.
- Deployed the application using BART in unit, test and stage environments.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, architecture design & development for the project.
- Followed AGILE Methodology and participated in SCRUM Meetings.
- Developed user interface using JSP with Java Beans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries and Ajax to speed the application.
- Expertise in Angular JS controllers, modal objects, directives, factory, service resources and routings.
- Developed CRM on Android Platform, which was synchronized with android tablets and ios versions of the application.
- Implemented Angular Controllers to maintain each view data and call backend services.
- Worked on Spring Framework and SOAP (JAX-WS Implementation) for developing endpoints in the application.
- Mainly multi-threading is used to perform time consuming tasks in the background but UI is still active and available for the users
- Successfully installed and configured the IBM Websphere Application server and deployed the business tier components using EAR file.
- Developed new functionalities, both back-end and front-end interfaces using PL/SQL Stored packages, Procedures, Functions, Collections, Object Types, Triggers.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Performed routine updates, upgrades and overall maintenance of websites.
- Developed fully functional, cross browser compatible websites for Desktop and Tablets.
Environment: Java1.6, Eclipse, Spring 3.0.5, JSP, XHTML (HTML5 and XML), CSS 3, IBM Websphere, JQuery, JSON, Node.js, SOAP web Services, BootStrap.js, Jenkins, Bootstrap.css, angular.js, JIRA, GIT.
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring IOC for the management of application flow (by developing configurable Handler Mappings, View Resolver).
- Used Spring Dependency Injection to inject all the required dependency in application.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using UI frameworks AngularJS and WebPages using HTML and JSP’s for user interaction.
- Developed screens, Controller classes, Business services and DAO layer.
- Heavily involved in development, modification, and implementation of programming aspects for the components of the application using JDK, JQuery, ATG framework.
- Implemented micro services using spring boot, and helped in conversion of the monolithic services to micro services.
- By using Spring Boot and spring MVC in RESTFul APIs created the Request for Proposal (RFP) micro services.
- Used micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST, MQ and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy applications.
- Created set of classes using DAO pattern to decouple the business logic and data.
- Implemented Hibernate in the Data Access Object layer to access and update information in the Oracle10g Database
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi Threading, serialization, Garbage Collection, Exception Handling, Collection API's to implement various features and enhancements.
- Interfaced with the Oracle 10g back-end database using Hibernate Framework and XML Config files.
- Responsible for create servers using AWS EC2, manage documents in S3, providing IAM access to S3 buckets using Rest Web Services.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit and Mockito for unit testing of classes.
- Consumed and produced Web Services using Rest based services.
- Used JAX-WS Web services to retrieve credit history of the applicants.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets, and JSP components.
- Deployed the application in Websphere Application server and Apache Tomcat 6.0 application servers.
- Design and implemented a Cassandra Nosql based database to persist high-volume user profile data for vertical teams.
- Built scripts using Ant to build the J2EE application.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework
- Used GIT version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Involved in development, testing, implementation and maintenance of java application working with established processes.
- Recommended changes to improve established java application processes.
- Developed application code for java programs using the custom framework used at Ford.
- Developed Ant build scripts for compiling and building the project.
- Involves in documenting the application test results, fixing bugs and enhancements.
- Support formal testing and resolve test defects.
- Used the principles of Agile Scrum Methodology for managing the complete life Cycle of the software Development.
- Used Struts MVC, framework for managing and developing the application.
- Used Eclipse ID and ANT to build and deploy the code.
- Configured and used Log4J for logging all the debugging and error information.
- Development of registration module using Struts framework.
- Used JSP, HTML and CSS for developing views.
- The client side validations were done using Struts Validator framework.
- Developed controllers using Servlets.
- Configuring tiles-def.xml, Web.XML and struts-config.xml according to the strut framework.
- For accessing data from database wrote SQL statements in Java programs using JDBC connectivity.
- Involved in developing Technical & Functional Documentation for the project.
- Developed several stored procedures, functions, cursors and triggers using PL/SQL for application database and business reporting.
- Implemented Logging mechanism using LOG4j.
- Development Testing and integration testing of various modules.
- Deployment of the application-using ANT.
Environment: JAVA/JSP, DAO Design pattern, Websphere Process Server, Struts1.1, HTML, XML, Oracle 10g, Log4j, Ant, Eclipse.