- Over 8+ years of extensive IT experience in Object Oriented and Web - based Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE and Client-Server technologies.
- Experience in working with Spring MVC Architecture, Struts, and Hibernate frameworks and implemented design patterns
- Experience in software development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes requirements definition, analysis, design, development, testing, training, implementation and support of application software using J2EE Architecture in Web-based environment.
- Developed UI using HTML5, Bootstrap, AngularJS for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Wrote FEWER pages in top down approach.
- Used bootstrap for responsive designs and mobile view applications.
- Created custom directories for the angular customized libraries.
- Experience in developing applications using waterfall, RAD, Test Driven Development methodologies and AGILE methodology.
- Expertise in using source control tools like GITHUB, SVN and Clearcase.
- Quick Learner, highly motivated team player with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Hands on experience in developing web application using Spring Framework web module and integration with Struts MVC framework.
- Used build tools like Grunt, Jenkins etc. Managed dependencies using bower and also used service versioning tools like Tortoise SVN, GITHUB, stash and worked different IDE’s like Sublime text, Brackets, Atom etc.
- Expertise in coding optimized SQL queries on databases like MySQL.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, SQL, PL/SQL, VB.NET, C#, ASP. Net.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, STRUTS Framework, JSF, EJB 2.0, HibernateiBatis, Java Beans, JDBC
Web Technologies: JAVA, Struts, Script, XML, DOM, CSS, HTML, PHP, jQuery, LESS, AngularJS, Bower, Grunt, NPM.
Frameworks: MVC, Struts, J2EE Design Patterns, Spring, GWT, Facelets, Ajax4JSF, JiBX, JUnit
Application/Web servers: IBM Websphere 5.x/4.x, Weblogic 8.x/7.x, JBOSS, Tomcat.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g, IBM DB2, SQL Server 2000, PostgreSQL
IDE Tools: IBM Rational Software Architect, Visual Studio.NET, spring tool suite, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows 7 Enterprise/NT/2000/95/98/XP, Sun Solaris.
Tools: and Utilities: SQL Navigator, SQL Loader, Rational Rose, CVS, Maven, Junit, SqldbxLog4j, ANT, Macro media tool, Splunk, HPSM, Jenkins.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in Daily SCRUM meetings and weekly SPRINT Meetings.
- Study high level design documents/ flow charts with Business Analyst and functional managers to clarify issues related to the business requirements.
- Involved in developing web pages using Responsive Web Design for Mobile Applications.
- Developed dynamic UI using Angular JS.
- Design and Coding of various JAVA, J2EE modules.
- Develop the entity structure and generate the ER diagram by performing reverse engineering.
- Used spring framework 3.0 as middle tier component and integrated with Hibernate 3.4 for back-end development.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Developed end-to-end composite RESTFUL Web Services by using SOAP with CXF framework
- Developed JSF Components using My Faces library.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application by using Arquillian, Maven to build the application and deployed on JBOSS server.
- Used RedMine as the Subversion for maintaining the component and for release and version management, and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Used GIT repo to pull and push the code.
- Using Maven build tool to build and deploy the application.
- Develop integrate test and deploy to various environments like DEV, QA, UAT, STAGING and PROD.
- Developed complex SQL queries to insert, update and used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures.
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Coordinating with the business users in understanding requirements and developing enhancements to the existing application.
- Participate in System integration testing and collaborate with Business users to drive user acceptance Test.
- Enhance, Troubleshoot and solve any issues in the current EPICS Production application.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Web/UI Developer
- Build frontend web apps using Angular JS MVC and construct BET and Centric TV website using SPA (Single Page Application) concept.
- In this project, we build-up new feature components inside BET project including shows components, music components, celebrity components, lifestyle components and news components.
- Responsible for almost all mobile version of BET and Centric TV, implemented new features like Google Ads implementation on bet.com and centrictv.com, YouTube video embedded on mobile website implementation, and many touching and sliding effects on mobile etc.
- Author responsibly built components, modularly with efficient logic to scale throughout BET site and coordinate between product managers and designers in order to drive us toward success.
- Innovate solutions by examining emerging technologies to leverage to better engage users.
- Work closely with 3rd Party/Vendors for coherent integration of features
- Used Angular JS template to build-up HTML WebPages and communicate with Backend responses.
- Used Bootstrap to style WebPages and use them for responsive design.
- Used Adobe Dream Weaver as the Front-end development tool.
- Closely worked with product manager to understand wireframe mockups and implement wireframes into our projects.
- To analyze the requirements from BRD - Business Requirement Document discusses and has a technical design.
- To design and develop as per approved analysis and design by the team of architects.
- To code and support the features implemented to the platform.
- Implemented the SOAP web service to receive the payload to persist it to the legacy system database through a stored procedure.
- Performed validations to the payload for meeting the CMS requirement.
- Used Maven dependencies in the application
- Maintained the list of unacknowledged and failed transactions in database using spring.
- Developed Java bean classes and the controller
- Developed spring configuration files for beans creation and dependency Injection
- Developed Database Objects like PL/SQL packages, Stored Procedures.
- Developed ORM mapping files and HQL queries using hibernate for data retrieval from the backend database
- Testing the functionalities in terms of requests and responses for the front-end JSON files.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to ORACLE.
- Performed deployments of the batch server of all environments.
Environment: Core Java 1.6, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSP, Java1.4, JDBC, XML/XSL, Servlets, AJAX, jQuery 1.4, Java Web Services (JAXP-RPC, SOAP), JSP, Servlets, XML, WSDL, UI Development,