- 8+ years of IT experience in Design, Development, Support and deployment of various Object oriented and Web based Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies and working on the complete System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensive experience in building n - tier and distributed web based client/server applications using JDBC, XML, JMS, JSF MVC Frameworks, SPRING, JSP, Servlets, Swings, Struts, EJB, EMS, Web Services (Restful and SOAP) and Hibernate.
- Good understanding of Cloud based application development and various Infrastructure options for the cloud.
- Experienced in all stages of SDLC - gathering, documenting requirements and developing project plans with various design patterns.
- Good in managing and tracking project execution, prototyping and assisting with usability testing, developing and executing test scenarios, releasing products to production, and maintaining product releases.
- Good experience in implementation of various Design patterns including Front Controller, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Composite View and MVC.
- Highly proficient in developing Intranet/Internet technologies on the J2EE platform with Web Logic, JBoss, WebSphere and Tomcat.
- Hands on experience in ANT, Maven and Cruise Control.
- Hands on experience in Groovy and Grails and MySQL sever.
- Experienced in creating all the phases from the JIRA interface.
- Strong knowledge of IDEs like Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD 7.0.0), Web Sphere Studio Application Developer.
- Experience with Struts (MVC Paradigm) components such as Action Mapping, Action class, Dispatch action class, Action Form bean, and a form set for validation and used JavaBeans to return dynamic information.
- Experience in using testing tools JUnit, Mockito, Power mock for application integration testing and unit testing.
- Experience in implementing logging mechanism using log4j and apache commons logging.
- Hands on experience in using ANT build scripts for building projects, and in using Maven
- Good experience in designing Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Flow Charts and Deployment diagrams using UML Rational Rose Tool.
- Good Knowledge on Data Structures and algorithms
- Automate the build and deploy activities with Shell scripting and PERL scripting
- Designed web applications effectively by utilizing XML, XSLT on DOM and SAX parsers.
- Hands on experience in writing Complex SQL Queries, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Good Knowledge on SQL, NoSQL.
- Experience in creating Cassandra database systems.
- Good experience in writing back end business logic using Mongo dB and Functions in Node.js Server.
- Responsible for project maintenance and supporting and solving technical and application issues.
- Good understanding in business processes in retail, insurance, and fund, asset management, financial sector
Language: JAVA, J2EE, PL/SQL, C, C++, UML, Python
RDBMS: Oracle9i/10g/11i, SQL Server2005/08, DB2, MySQL
Tools: MS VSS, CVS, SVN, GIT, Harvest, Ant, Maven, Log4J, Toad, Putty, MS Front Page, JIRA, Fortify, Clover.
Java Technologies: J2SDK, JDBC, SWINGS, JMS, JMail, Java Beans, JSP, Servlets, JAXP, SAAJ, JAXB, Junit, Power Mockito, DTS, CICD
Design Patterns: Model View Controller, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Composite View, Data Access Objects and Data Transfer Objects, Single Responsibility
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS 3, Java Script, XML, jQuery, AJAX, Angular JS
Architecture/Framework: Struts MVC, JSF, Spring MVC, Struts2, AJAX, Hibernate
Application/Web Servers: Web Logic 9.1,10, WebSphere6.0, Jboss3, 4, Web Logic, JRUN, Apache Tomcat 5, 6.
Internet Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, PHP, XML, SOAP, WSDL, HTTP/HTTPs, DOJO, SAAS, JSON, SSL.
Cloud Computing Services: AWS Technologies (S3, EC2)
Distributed Computing: TCP/IP, FTP
IDE: WebSphere RAD, My Eclipse X, Intellij IDEA, Jdeveloper 9, Net Beans
Protocols: HTTP, SMTP, TCP/IP, DNS, FTP.
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile and Scrum.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Sr. Java/J2ee Developer
- Involved in a web application development in all phases of Software Engineering including Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Implementation as well as Agile Software Development by using GitHub.
- Automated the existing manual process in and as a JBPM workflow.
- Incorporated logging using Spring AOP and log4j.
- Assisted in developing a comprehensive set of development policies for all development teams.
- Part of a response team that worked on support issues throughout the company.
- Responsible for compiling and submitting an error report for management each week.
- Designed and developed customer registrations and login screens using JSP, HTML and DHTML.
- Worked with Apache Maven 3.0 for handling various spring dependencies.
- Used Java, J2EE design patterns like DAO, DTO, and Singleton etc.
- Involved in development of the application writing and configuring the web flows, using struts &Spring MVC and writing actions, spring security, writing DTOs and SQL mappings and queries and Spring AOP for exception handling.
- Worked on Amazon cloud-front to work with AWS, like amazon S3 and Amazon EC2.
- Involved in Extensive development of UI and backend REST web services.
- Developed business modules using Spring Beans, Struts and Hibernate frameworks
- Writing entities in Scala and Java along with named queries to interact with database.
- Developed SQL scripts to extract data from various databases, creatively communicated and presented models to business customers and executives utilizing a variety of formats and visualization methodologies.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Part of a team that worked on developing several mobile network applications.
- Assisted in responding to error reports and compiling a summary each month for management.
- SOAP web services are tested using SOAP UI and REST web services using REST Client.
- Configuration and testing of web application is done on IBM Web Sphere Application server using JUNIT test cases.
- Also, developed Hibernate objects and configured associations between various entities by the usage of Hibernate annotations.
- J2EE design patterns such as MVC, Data Access Objects and Business Delegate are used.
- Struts Action classes are developed and MVC flow configuration is done using struts-config.xml
- Spring dependency injection and aspect oriented programming concepts are used for loose coupling between various interfaces and for logging between pages.
- Worked on Unix Shell script to configure the WebLogic application server in all the environments.
- Involved in detailed strategy planning of porting the required components from UNIX and Linux and vice versa, could foresee the issues and corresponding fixes.
- Strong in building Object Oriented applications using Java, writing Shell Scripts on UNIX.
- Proficient in Java Multithreading, Thread pooling, Socket programming, Swing programming.
- Experience in managing Cassandra environment from availability, performance and scalability perspective.
- Developed menu driven Informix SQL scripts for reducing manual actions and human errors for System Operators and end users in Collections, Records Management departments.
- .Used Angular2 for dynamic web applications using HTML5.
- Data from UI layer sent through JMS to Middle layer and from there using MDB message retrieves Messages and will be sent to MQ Series.
- Used Bit Bucket as source repository, JIRA as bug tracker, Jenkins as CI server.
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Python and Bash.
- Developed data model, SQL Queries, SQL Query tuning process and Schemas.
- Created spring based application that you can just run because it needs very little spring configuration Using Spring Boot.
- CVS was used for project management and version management.
- Extensive experience with GIT and its tools like GIT command line.
- Used GIT as source control tool for branching, merging and maintain code versions in the repository enabled using Maven Versioning Capability.
Environment: Swings, Applets, Spring 4.x, Spring MVC, Hibernate3.0, CSS3, Bootstrap4, HTML5, Restful Web Services, Angular2, Linux, Oracle12c, JIRA, JSON, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, Windows, Log4J, SQL Developer, SVN, JUnit, JSF, Websphere8.0,Agile, Scrum.
Confidential San Francisco, CA
Sr. Java/J2ee Developer
- Extensively worked with business analysts and product managers to help writing user stories in sprint planning.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS.
- Design & develop common platform frameworks on Angular JS like logging, rest client, exception handling.
- Worked on Node JS providing an event-driven architecture and a non-blocking I/O API that optimizes an application's throughput and scalability.
- Worked on making AJAX calls to connect database using RESTFUL web APIs and worked on integrating the middleware to front-end.
- Used java8 Lambda expressions along with Streams for creating internal iteration and performing chain operations such as Filter, Map, Collect on a collection.
- Used the Spring IOC feature to get Hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies also used spring framework AOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Extensively used transport-layer security which relies on secure HTTP transport (HTTPS) using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
- Developed a middle layer which consumes a web service and update data to database.
- Developed Spring Framework based RESTFUL Web Services for handling and persisting of requests and Spring MVC for returning response to presentation tier.
- Used Spring Batch for processing large amount of data like transaction management, job processing, resource management and logging.
- Used Spring Data JPA for all operations in MongoDB.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots for the data that must be stored in AWS S3.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying micro services and deploying to Jenkins CI server.
- Wrote database queries using SQL and PL/SQL for accessing, manipulating and updating Oracle database.
- Wrote complex stored procedures, views and Indexes for effectively using Oracle database.
- Involved in implementing the JMS for asynchronous communication.
- Involved in using JMS Queues and JMS Topics for one-to-one and one-to-may communication in the application.
- Worked with MongoDB to store non-relational data into collection and retrieve them whenever required.
- Created UNIX shell scripting for periodic generation of reports.
- Used Eclipse as IDE to develop the application and followed the standard features for debugging and running.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Log4J was used to monitor the error logs and used GIT as version control tool.
- Followed the Maven build life cycle to build the application and deployed into WebSphere application server.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using Junit.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Java script, jQuery, Ajax, AngularJS, Node JS, Bootstrap, JSP, JSTL, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring Security, Hibernate, Web Sphere JBPM, Docker, JMS, Agile methodology, RESTful Web Services, Oracle, AWS, Micro Services, XML, SQL, Maven, IntelliJ, Log4j, JUnit, GIT, JIRA.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Developed business modules with JSP, Servlet, Struts framework, XML.
- Developed client architecture using AngularJS and bootstrap.
- Developed J2EE application development on Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Developed MVC architecture using Backbone.js
- Deployed and Developed Web Services and Integrating clients with the services using SOAP and RESTFUL.
- Developed entire project using struts framework.
- Developed high performance object/relational persistence and query (SQL) service for entire application.
- Implemented MVC design pattern using Struts2 Framework in Presentation tier.
- Involved in Design, UML Modeling and in developing Use Case Diagrams.
- Involved in creating Software Design documents, Technical Design & Unit testing documents.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection.
- Involved in performing Unit and Integration testing (JUnit). Strictly followed Test Driven Development (TDD Approach) environment using agile methodologies.
- Involved in designing and development of business logic layer using (EJBs) Session Beans and Entity beans.
- Configuring, Hibernate, Struts related XML files.
- Used hibernate for loading user profile information data mapping and creating objects.
- Taken care of complete Java multi-threading part in back end components.
- Developed required Action classes, presentation layer forms using Action Form beans and Java beans containing the business logic.
- Developed Data Access Objects (DAOs) and business delegates for accessing data.
- Created Hibernate classes to transfer the data to the database.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Functions, Views for the Oracle database (PL/SQL)
- Configured and implemented Log4j for logging and Maven for CI integration.
- Efficiently managed the tasks and working and delivering features in a fast paced scrum environment and provide critical reports to end users on time.
- Deployed the application on Web Sphere server.
Environment: J2EE 1.3, JSP, Servlets 2.3, JDBC 2.0, Struts, Eclipse, Hibernate3.0, Web Services, SOAP, Restful, SOAP UI,Log4j, MAVEN, ANT, UML, HTML, bootstrap, AngularJS, XML, SQL, Unix, Oracle 10g, Junit, TOAD, WebSphere Application Server
- Requirement gathering and preparing requirement document.
- Involving in high level and low-level designs as per the requirement/solution.
- Involving in designing of various class diagrams and sequence diagrams by using Rational Rose Enterprise Edition.
- Developed the application JSP, JSF, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Java Beans, Hibernate .
- Designing and developing the Servlets, JSP and JAVA classes for the presentation layer.
- Implemented software changes and enhancements used and JUNIT testing for all the enhancements.
- Experience in Installing Tomcat application server.
- Experience working with Java Swing applications on Windows.
- Developing web-tier using struts framework.
- Hands on experience in building and maintaining build scripts with web services and PCI compliant environments.
- Creating custom tags for JSP for maximum re-usability of user interface components.
- Testing and deploying the application on Tomcat.
- Built and deployed the applications as OSGI bundles using Maven in the Service Mix platform.
- Mostly worked in the following modules like ATG Personalization, Droplets, Form handlers, Template Email Sender and Repository.
- Experience in building applications using java 4-8.
- Working experience with No SQL DB Mongo DB for offering commercial support and other services.
- Developed major websites and services by including Mongo DB as backend software.
- Maintaining the database required for report generation.
- Involved in development, customization and enhancement of the product.
- Implemented Generic Controller in Java that carries common functionality such as Redirecting URLs, Generic Methods for handling Exceptions.
- Responsible for Developing Managed Bean and DAO classes for Business Implementations.
- Used Tag Libraries for Screen Design using JSP.
- Business validations are handled using Form Handlers.
- Designed and developed Site Hierarchy interface and other GUI Screen applications with Java Swing.
- Worked on Creating Form Bean, Action classes and Configuration files using Struts framework
- Client-side validations are handled using Java Script.
- Written Utility classes for getting Connection using JDBC.
- Responsible for Writing SQL Queries and executing using JDBC API.
- Involved in preparation of System Use Cases (SUC's) and Unit Test Speciation (UTS).
- Taken whole responsibility and developed module alone with in time specified.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit.
- Expertise of advanced level programming in C including thread synchronization multithreading, multiprocessing, concurrency and TCP/IP Socket Programming.
- Worked on TLS for providing point-to-point security mechanism that can be used for authentication, message integrity, and confidentiality.
- Migrated C Image Viewer component for add - on features.
- Used Eclipse IDE for Development and Version Control as Clear case.
- Involved in the code fixing and system testing activities.
- Written Client/ Server-side validations for the project
Environment: JDK, Servlets, JSP, ATG Dynamo, JDBC, HTML, XML, CVS, CSS, Java Script, Oracle, WebSphere.