- 7+ years of experience as UI developer in developing rich user interface design, development, documentation and implementation of high - end web-based application.
- Experience in developing J2EE applications using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, Spring-MVC, ILOG - JRules, SQL and REST Services.
- Experienced the server-side Java Script like Node.js.
- Used CSS pre-processors like LESS, SASS and Switch CSS etc.
- Familiar with AngularJS 2 reactive framework and its implementation with Flux or Redux.
- Worked on MEAN (Mongo DB, Express, Angular and Node.js) stack.
- Experience in using Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Node.JS, XML, XSLT, Apache Ant, Tag Libraries, MVC frameworks such as Struts, Struts Validator Framework and Struts Tiles Framework.
- Experience in Test-driven development (TDD)/ Behavior-driven development (BDD), Responsive Web Design(RWD) Applications.
- Knowledge in using QA Testing, Test Automation and Design pattern.
Language: C/C++, C#, Java/J2EE and ASP.Net.
Front End: HTML, HTML5, DHTML, XML, XHTML, JSON, XSL, XPath, XSLT, CSS, CSS3 Bootstrap.
Wireframes: Ax Share, Invision, Microsoft Visio, Smart Draw, Rational Rose.
Scripting: AJAX, Java Script, jQuery, JSON, Angular JS.
Database: Oracle 12c, SQL Server 2005/12/14, MySQL, Mongo DB, Couch DB, Pouch DB.
Practices: Test Driven Development TDD, Agile Methodologies (SCRUM), Object Oriented.
IDE Tools: MS Visual Studio Team System, MS Expression Blend, MS-Project.
Project management: Microsoft Project, Apache Maven, AEM.
Protocols: JSON, SOAP, and REST.
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere 8.0(beta), Web logic and Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7.0.
Version Control System: SVN, CVS, Clear Case, TFS, GIT, RTC, AEM, Jira.
Desktop Tools: Acrobat Writer, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Access.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Java UI Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developed Single Page Applications using Angular JS MVC Framework and Restful services.
- Developed the Responsive Web Design (RWD) using CSS Bootstrap and Media Queries.
- Implemented account creation module as a Single Page Application using Angular JS along with Angular validation.
- Involved in development of commonly used angular components across teams such as customer directives for grid, pagination, conditional validations.
- Involved in testing like test data preparation, test execution, defect triag, Web Services testing.
- Involved in Creating and Consuming Restful Services using Node JS and Express Framework.
- Involved in File Manipulations, File Uploads using Node JS.
- Used Node JS to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project.
- Used Gulp JS along with Node JS to perform watch on unit tests, modification and live reloading to apply the changes made.
- Good understanding on how to use Node JS clustering to get maximum benefit of CPU resources.
- Involved in Consuming Restful Services using Angular $http Service.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI. Technologies used were Backbone.JS, Require JS and jQuery.
- Worked on ECMA Script 5/6 (ES 6) features like modules, classes, Arrow functions, default parameters etc.
- Developed DOM and built various models to view by using events in Backbone JS.
- Developed large applications with data that changes over time by using React JS.
- Worked with the browser by virtual DOM and component life cycle like Mounting, Updating and Unmounting in React JS.
- Involved with all stages of Software Development Lifecycle using Agile Methodology.
- Expertise on REPL terminal in Node JS.
- Developed Mobile themes, forms, lists and events for mobile applications which are based on jQuery.
- Wrote extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Uses GitHub for the Version control.
- To meet client requirements worked on testing and debugging the application.
- Expert at creating functional specifications with visual design mockups in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Flash.
- Created the logos, images and icons that were used across multiple pages using Adobe Photoshop.
- Developed UI components for email and link sharing of documents and files for a Content. Management System using Backbone.JS and jQuery.
- Created required templates and reusable style sheets based on UI standards and company's requirements.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and execute unit test cases using QUnit.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Java UI / Front End Web Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interacting with the clients to get site-specific requirements and performing analysis.
- Involving in design discussions with peers, consumers and subject matter experts before implementing new features in the project.
- Involved in gathering requirements for Database applications.
- Working on enhancements of code blocks using Node JS.
- Providing the content to be displayed in the web pages in Confluence and orchestrating Confluence rest API calls using web API layer.
- Maintaining Cross Browser compatibility and implementing Responsive Web Design (RWD) using Twitter, Bootstrap, media queries, Adaptive Content and RESS.
- Responsible for developing various static and dynamic modules that are displayed in different web pages according to the specifications.
- Using task runner Grunt and Gulp to manage project and package manager NPM and Bower to manage libraries for the project.
- Presenting a sample demo to the team after implementing the new features that clearly shows how the codeworks and what it does.
- Documenting the important information to use the new features including what does it do requirements to use it and how to use it
- Creating pull requests in GitHub for the peer review of our developed code and performing formal code review for peers.
- Collaborating on GitHub for source code versioning and using Version one tool as a daily tracking tool to track stories, and tasks throughout iterations.
- Working with Splunk infrastructure team on props.conf and input.conf files for ingesting the application logs into Splunk.
- Building Splunk Enterprise dashboards with nine different panels for various tier 1 applications in the organization.
- Creating panels in Splunk dashboard for each application to show application availability, transaction success rate, and transaction volume, transaction volume per server, average response time, response time metrics, response time outliers, and error counts over time and top 10 application errors.
- Meeting with the application teams for gathering required information and for presenting the dashboards built on Splunk Enterprise.
- Following Agile methodology with daily scrums and sprints for the development.
Java UI developer
- Handled all the client-side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant HTML pages using HTML, XHTML, CSS
- Used Firebug to debug the application and traverse the documents. Manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions
- Played a team member role by providing individualized instruction based on observation on project.
- Experienced in providing application support to resolve production issues and make enhancements
- Performed optimization of SQL Queries and Store Procedures by normalizing tables Used SVN as the version control tool
- Involved in working on the Waterfall Model, attended the project meetings and helped to improve the Project workflow
Java UI developer
- Used Rally and TDP for having a track on user stories that are to be developed and issues. Fixed the defects that are raised in regression testing, IST and in production.
- Responsible for designing page layouts, developing modals, toasters and fly outs according to the red lines and wireframes. Responsible for fixing the issues related to cross-browser compatibilities during the code development.
- Writing custom directives for UI using AngularJS which encourages in using the directive in many pages, thus reducing the lines of code in each page.
- Making use of internal library to import all the styles, icons and references to the application.
Having in-depth knowledge with the internal tools and leverage existing internal UI frameworks in the application.
- Working on services in AngularJS and created custom factory service that relies on Angular $http injection to make AJAX calls back to a server interact with the backend API and to make the code reusable and efficient.
- Following Agile Methodologies and actively participating in the code reviews during the iteration.
- Involved in SDLC life phases where waterfall model is applied.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Developing Prototype for the project using Ajax, JSON, jQuery, Java Script, HTML, and CSS.
- Utilized various jQuery plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Extensively used HTML for audio and video playback. Worked on the MVP architecture for the GWT.
- Developed programs to port the XML data to database to make the website XML driven.
- Tested application on Internet Explorer 6.0 and above, Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome to achieve Cross Browser Compatible Issues.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Worked on writing RESTful Services using Spring MVC on the server side.
- Used automation tools such as Grunt, Bower and Gulp.
- Maintained and improved backups as well as recovery strategy.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and application interfaces using Adobe Fireworks CS3.
- Performed Validations of HTML and CSS (using Firebug, W3C Validator)
- Involved in content management, where it involved in creating templates, pages, and web editing.
- Development of GUI for HTML, Java Servlets is used as interface in developing.
- Involved in deployments which need immediate fix.