- Highly inspired software professional with around 8+years of experience in Information Technology in development, analysis and design of java J2EE applications.
- Strong experience in all the phases of software development cycle ( SDLC ) including UI design, architecture, identification of corporate needs, user interaction, deployment, testing, documentation and maintenance.
- Experitisein Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge in object oriented concepts like Datastructures, Multithreading, Exceptional Handling, Collection API'sto implement various features.
- Have strong workingexperience in OOPS, MVC SpringFramework, Web services and microservices concepts
- GoodknowledgeontheSpringmoduleslikeSpringIOC, SpringMVC, SpringWebflow, SpringAOP, Spring Security, SpringDAO, SpringForms
- StrongknowlegdeonHibernate ORM framework . UsedHibernateConnectionPooling, HQL,HibernateCaching, Transactions, Sessions, Criteria’s.
- Usedpersistenceframeworks,Hibernate 3.x, 4.x, JPA tomapPOJOsto a relationaldatabase.
- GoodworkingknowlegdeindealingwithWebserviceslikeSOAP andRestfulWebServices.
- InvolvedindevelopmentofSOAPbasedwebservicesusing WSDL, SOAP, JAXB, CXF, AXIS, JAX-WS andRestfulwebservicesusing JAX-RS, CXF and JERSEY APIs.
- Good knowledge inXMLrelatedtechnologieslike XML, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, XSL, XHTML, XPATH, JAXB, JAXP andRSS.
- ExperienceinWebserverssuchasIBM WebSphere application server 7.0/8.5, OracleWebLogic 10g, 11g, JBoss, Glassfish, ApacheTomcatandgoodknowledgeindeployingthewebapplicationsusingtheseservers.
- Expertiseinwriting test cases with JUnit and TestNG using Mockito.
- GoodknowledgeinCloudcomputinginfrastructuresuchasAmazonwebServices (AWS).Workedwithvarious AWS, EC2 and S3 CLI tools.
- Expertisein OOAD Techniquescreating and developing Use-Casediagrams, Classdiagrams, InteractiondiagramsusingDesignertoolslikeMSVisio, RationalRose.
- ExtensiveExperienceinretrievingandmanipulatingdatafrombackendusingDatabase (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server ) SQL queries, PL/SQL-StoredProcedures, Functions, Sequences, Triggers, ViewsandPackages
- ExperiencewithbuildtoolssuchasAnt, Maven, Gradle,Jenkinsforbuildinganddeployingapplications.
- ExpertiseindifferentIDEslikeEclipse,MyEclipse, RADetc
- Developed, testedanddeployedapplicationsin UNIX, LinuxandWindowsenvironments.
- ExperiencewithvariousdevelopmentmethodologiessuchasWaterfall, Test Driven development (T DD ), andAgile (SCRUM).
- Effectivetimemanagement, teamwork, leadershipqualityandcommitmentwithexcellentskillsinapproach.
Programming Languages: Java/J2EE, JDK 1.6/1.7/1.8,HTML, CSS, SQL, C
Java J2EE technologies: JSP, JSTL, Servlets, JDBC,JNDI,RMI.
ORM framework: Hibernate 3.x/4.x, JPA
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Struts 1.2/1.3/2.0, Spring 3.x/4.x(Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate)
Databases: DB2, My SQL, SQL Server,Oracle 10g/11g, NOSQL
Application Servers: IBM Web sphere Application Server 7.0/8.0/8.5, Oracle WebLogic 10g/11g, Apache Tomcat,JBoss, Glassfish
Web Services: SOAP, Restful, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-RPS, Apache 2.x, Apache-CXF,Axis-1, Axis-2.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/VISTA/7/8/10, UNIX/Linux
Development Tools: MyEclipse, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, STS, TOAD, RAD
Testing Tools: JUnit, Selenium, TestNG, Mockito
Logging tools: Log4j
Batch Scripting: ANT, MAVEN,GRADLE
Programming Concepts: Object Oriented Programming (OOPS).
SDLC Methodologies: Agile(scrum), Waterfall models
Confidential -Collierville TN
Sr. Java Developer
- Used AGILE SDLC methodology with scrum as a framework for requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing the application while upgrading the project.
- Actively Involved in designing the outline of project, understanding of business necessities and interacted with the team members to understand the requirements for the project.
- Developed Business logic with Spring MVC frame work and mapping using Spring DAO frame work.
- AngularJS was used to parse the JSON file using the REST web services.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using HTML5 and JSP’s for user interaction
- Implemented a security module in Angular JS which integrated with the Spring security in the backend with Authentication and Authorization
- Design and Coding of various JAVA, J2EE modules like Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Rest, JPA, Hibernate, MySQL Server.
- Created set of classes using DAOpattern to decouple the business logic and data.
- Used SpringDependencyInjection to eliminate the dependency on different classes and to injectvalues.
- Developed DAO's, java objects and used Hibernate as part of persistence layer.
- Involved in implementing Micro services using spring Boot, Changing from Monolithic to Micro services architecture
- Created a micro service to allow operators to create, update, and delete notes for their customers.
- Used Spring Boot for radically faster and widely accessible Spring Development.
- Involved in developing and exposing web services and consumption of web services like SOAP, RESTFUL Web services
- Used SoapUI and postman for Rest API testing
- Developed RESTful web services using Java, Spring Boot.
- Produced and Consumed RESTful Web Services for transferring data between different applications.
- Used AJAX to call the REST API methods and connect to the backend. Restful web services have been used to retrieve and update the data using this AJAX.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) that offers reliable and inexpensive cloud computing and remote computing services.
- Created and configured EC2 instances on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for establishing clusters on cloud and created S3 buckets for our application.
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that communicate with server and NEXUS as Jar Repository Tool.
- Implemented MYSQL server as the database storage system of the application.
- Worked with database development team and with DBA team to design the data model, tables, partition tables etc.
- Used JIRA Tool for Bug, issue Tracking, assigning task among the Team in the Agile Board
- Used Jenkins for continuous Integration and continuous deployment
- Created JUnit test cases, and Development of JUnit classes.
- Implemented test cases with JUnit and TestNG using Mockito
- Used sonarQube for validations and code quality
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework
- Developed Maven script to build .war and .ear files for the application.
- Responsible to handle any deployment issues with build release team at the time of deployment by using WebSphere application Server.
- Used JProfiler to identify memory leaks in the application
Confidential -Charlotte NC
- Involved in business requirement gatheringand converting them to detailed design documents and clarification documents.
- Worked in Agile Methodology using Scrum based implementations for the entire module.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring(MVC)Framework and combined with ORM(Hibernate) framework.
- Developed application modules using Spring MVC, Spring Annotations, Spring Beans, Dependency Injection, with database interface using Hibernate.
- Experience in Spring Security and Spring MVC frameworks, and Hibernate ORM framework.
- Developed DAO's, java objects and used Hibernate as part of persistence layer.
- Good knowledge on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), XML based protocols like WSDL and SOAP and implemented both SOAP and REST web services
- Used spring framework to inject the DAO and Bean objects, auto wiring the components.
- HTTP request from JSP and HTML pages are controlled by Servlets, Used servlets as front controllers
- Worked on Angular framework along with the bootstrap framework to develop the page and make it responsive
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work in conjunction with spring functionality.
- Generated POJO classes to map with the tables in the database using the Hibernate integration
- Implemented Spring Security for user authentication.
- Developed LDAP server configuration file to enable encryption support for password storage.
- Developed filters for user authentication and user authorization by using Servlets API.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Used SQL queries in Java code to do CRUD operations depending upon the business necessity.
- Extensively worked with XML schema, XSL/XSLT, XML to navigate in XML documents, and DOM4J to process and parse xml files.
- Expertise in using JUNIT for Unit testing, Log4J for logging and debugging purposes and Version controller CVS to maintain code versions and documentation.
- Good knowledge on UNIX commands, used to see the log files on the production server.
- Responsible in identifying defects in application using JProbe and Load Testing using JMeter.
- JProfiler to profile the application before we release and for monitoring purpose.
- Deployed the complete Web applications in Web Logic Server.
- Used Test-Driven Development methodology (TDD) to grow software capability and refractor into well-designed maintainable software.
Confidential - Sanger, CA
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project which was modeled usingRational Unified Process (RUP).
- Followed Agile Methodology and participated in SCRUM Meetings.
- Generated Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose pattern.
- Focused primarily on the MVC components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Modeland View Objects, View Resolver.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Spring MVC framework and enhanced the design using Stateless Session beans for the Middle Tier development.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries to simplify the complexities of theapplication.
- Used Swing components for designing the GUI modules.
- Implemented workflow system in a SOA environment, through web services built using Axis2 forSOAP over HTTPand SMTP. Configuration and deployments of AXIS2 components on web sphere application server at class loaderlevel, and used the same to build and consume the web services (both synchronous and asynchronous).
- Developed components of web services (JAX-WS, REST, JAX-RPC) end to end, using different JAX-WS standards withclear understanding on WSDL (type, message, port Type, bindings, and service).
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used DOJO widgets package for handling browser incompatibilities and IO package for AJAX support. Used JQuery tosimplify the client-side scripting of HTML.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Participated in builds using Maven and CI (continuous integration) using Jenkins.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Session Façade, Data TransferObject, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Designed various tables required for the project in SQLserver2008 database and used Stored Procedures andTriggers in the application.
- Used maven scripts to build and deployed on WebSphereApplicationServer.
- Involved in the creation of exhaustive JUnit Unit Test Cases and Mockito using Test DrivenDevelopment technique.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems and used CVS for version control.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Involved in analysis, design discussions and writing the technical specifications of the project.
- Developed with JSP, DAO and Apache Struts-Validator using Struts framework.
- The Presentation layer is developed with JSP using struts tag library and JSP Standard Tag Library.
- Involved in developing XML Schemas and used JAXB for marshaling/un-marshaling.
- Used JAX-WS (SOAP) for producing web services and involved in writing programs to consume the web services using SOA with CXF framework
- Used SOAP in integration with various mainframes components like SOAP for CICS, CICS Transaction Gateway (CTG) and CICS Web Support (CWS).
- Developed JSP, Action classes using struts framework.
- Implemented various Java/J2EE design patterns like front controller, MVC, DAO, singleton.
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing Single Sign-On (SSO) and delegated authentication solutions.
- Cached data using Giga Spaces grid on both Unix and Windows platform.
- Supported in changing the entire Ecommerce Integration Framework configuration to point from new upgraded distributed order management system (DOM).
- Developed Hibernate ORM mapping and wrote HQL queries to access and update information from Oracle 10g database.
- Configured and deployed applications on WebLogic application Server and used IBM MQ Series as the JMS provider.
- Used Gradle as a build tool automating the building, testing, publishing and deployment loading all the dependencies from the nexus artifact repository.
- Used Jenkins Continuous Integration Server - Installation, Configuration, Design and Administration, and integrating the tool with other systems and Continuous Deployment.
- Used Bit Bucket(GIT) for version control and Eclipse for the IDE.
- Involved in code merge, code review, QA& production deployment activity.
- Involved in Defect analysis for RCA, bug fix & unit testing.
Environment: Struts, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, SSO, XML, XSLT, WebServices, WSDL, SOAP, WebLogic8, IBM MQ Series 5.3, Gradle, Jenkins, Eclipse, Oracle10g, SQL Developer, Gigaspaces, WinSCP, Putty, GitBash, RCA.
- Involved in the Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Designed Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams and Object Diagrams in the detailed design phase of the project using Rational Rose 4.0.
- Developed complete Business tier using Stateless and State Full Session beans with EJB 2.0 standards using Web Sphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD 5.0).
- Used various J2EE design patterns, like DTO, DAO, and Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Singleton and Factory patterns.
- Consumed Web Service for transferring data between different applications.
- Used Object/Relational mapping Hibernate 3.0framework as the persistence layer for interacting with Oracle 9i.
- Extensively used IBM Web Sphere 5.0 while writing code and for creating Data Sources.
- Written complex SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and triggers in PL/SQL.
- Configured and used Log4J for logging all the debugging and error information.
- Developed Ant build scripts for compiling and building the project.
- Used IBM Web Sphere 5.0 for deploying the application.
- Used CVS Repository for Version Control.
- Created test plans and JUnit test cases and test suite for testing the application.
- Participated in the production support and maintenance of the project.